Author Topic: Tell That Son of a B***h He's Fired': Trump Blasts NFL Anthem Kneelers  (Read 33498 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Tell That Son of a B***h He's Fired': Trump Blasts NFL Anthem Kneelers
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 12:14:15 AM »
😂😂😂😂

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/09/22/donald-trump-blasts-nfl-flag-kneeling-get-sob-field

At first I'm like "Go get em!" and then I remember he got a deferment for a foot issue but could play baseball and I remember he's a pussy

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 12:35:49 AM »
At first I'm like "Go get em!" and then I remember he got a deferment for a foot issue but could play baseball and I remember he's a pussy

How does that relate again?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 12:38:47 AM »
How does that relate again?

Would not expect you to understand.. and that's ok..

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2017, 08:44:27 AM »
Would not expect you to understand.. and that's ok..

Yes, I could I ever compete with that liberal IQ and common sense

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2017, 10:01:15 AM »
This was a poor statement. Here's why.

People carrying Nazi and Confedrrate flags he called "very fine people".

People kneeling are "sons of bitches."

It's really not hard to see the problem with what he said.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2017, 01:02:10 PM »
Great to see trump doesn't support the constitution.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2017, 09:06:19 PM »
when did we agree that kneeling was "disrespecting the flag" ?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2017, 12:37:04 PM »
When C.K. first did it I was a little peeved. I attribute that reaction being taught growing up that we must respect the flag and the country. We said the pledge every morning in grade school, and disrespect for flag and country was like being an atheist.. unheard of and horrific.

After giving it some thought and considering I myself think our government has long ago stopped really caring about us, but only their party and themselves (I'm sure there are exceptions, this is just my overall view) I can see the point of it. There are some injustices out there. Change rarely comes without speaking out. While I may not agree with him on what injustices there are (Michael Brown was not an injustice) I can see the point of "Why should I stand to pay respect to a country/government that doesn't really give a crap about me?" The anthem itself, although only sung in part, can be deemed offensive if you're aware of the entire song. So I kind of get it.

But.. his salary is paid for by the owner of the team. The owner belongs to an organization that depends on fans to make money. I would not be allowed to protest or push my political agenda at my job on my employers time, so I can also see why the NFL might prohibit it in the future and I would certainly understand that.   

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2017, 01:03:32 PM »
When C.K. first did it I was a little peeved. I attribute that reaction being taught growing up that we must respect the flag and the country. We said the pledge every morning in grade school, and disrespect for flag and country was like being an atheist.. unheard of and horrific.

After giving it some thought and considering I myself think our government has long ago stopped really caring about us, but only their party and themselves (I'm sure there are exceptions, this is just my overall view) I can see the point of it. There are some injustices out there. Change rarely comes without speaking out. While I may not agree with him on what injustices there are (Michael Brown was not an injustice) I can see the point of "Why should I stand to pay respect to a country/government that doesn't really give a crap about me?" The anthem itself, although only sung in part, can be deemed offensive if you're aware of the entire song. So I kind of get it.

But.. his salary is paid for by the owner of the team. The owner belongs to an organization that depends on fans to make money. I would not be allowed to protest or push my political agenda at my job on my employers time, so I can also see why the NFL might prohibit it in the future and I would certainly understand that.  

Good post.

No doubt, the loudest, angriest "patriots" have no clue more verses even exist - no idea which war the song even references.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2017, 01:15:51 PM »
Good.   F these overpaid morons

Glad trump said it. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2017, 01:17:22 PM »
when did we agree that kneeling was "disrespecting the flag" ?

Vince might be on to something. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2017, 01:18:53 PM »
This was a poor statement. Here's why.

People carrying Nazi and Confedrrate flags he called "very fine people".

People kneeling are "sons of bitches."

It's really not hard to see the problem with what he said.

False.  Trump said that there were some decent people on both sides .   Not all who were there were the nazi or antifa

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2017, 06:12:17 PM »
False.  Trump said that there were some decent people on both sides .   Not all who were there were the nazi or antifa

I guess we see his statements differently. He didn't call Nazis son of a bitches but he had no problem saying it about people KNEELING.

Trump has time to tweet about this when a US Territory is completely without power.

Maybe his idea of what should be focused on is off.

At least in my mind.

Also. Let's be clear. Rioting is bad. But kneeling is fucking criminal? People should be fired?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2017, 06:39:36 PM »
I hope the NFL collapses so the more these fools show middle America what a bunch of thugs and criminals most are and support - the more revenue and interest lost . 

Trump gets this too.  Imagine liberal millionaire black players protesting when the average customer is a blue collar white guy who can't even afford to go to a game! 

The entire thing is a joke.   F the NFL. 

As for Trump - good for him.  I'm glad he called these cry babies out

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2017, 07:11:22 AM »
Another non black calling them cry babies is no surprise.  I'm not black and I'm a retired police officer yet I can open my mind enough to at least understand what they are trying to say. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2017, 07:51:53 AM »
Another non black calling them cry babies is no surprise.  I'm not black and I'm a retired police officer yet I can open my mind enough to at least understand what they are trying to say. 

They are cry babies - who gives a fuck about their race.  If not for genetics and luck these prima donna snowflakes would be just another collar for you to add to your pension.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2017, 08:08:40 AM »
They are cry babies - who gives a fuck about their race.  If not for genetics and luck these prima donna snowflakes would be just another collar for you to add to your pension.   

You'll have to excuse me, it's been awhile since I've been on the boards and I had forgotten so many are blatant racists. My bad

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2017, 08:12:44 AM »
You'll have to excuse me, it's been awhile since I've been on the boards and I had forgotten so many are blatant racists. My bad

Just reality.   If they were not playing football - what would these people be doing?  Answer - Nothing.   

Without a ghetto element on the streets to lock up and rack in OT  - what would most cops be doing?  Answer - Nothing.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2017, 09:46:24 AM »

So it's racist to not want to hear a lecture on how to act from the most violent criminal demographic on the face of the earth?

http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year_end_2015_enforcement_report.pdf

The race/ethnicity of known Robbery suspects is primarily Black (69.2%). Hispanic suspects account for an additional (24.9%) of the suspect population. White suspects account for (4.0%) of all Robbery suspects while Asian /Pacific Islanders accounted for (1.8%) of known Robbery suspects

https://www.acsh.org/news/2017/08/10/african-american-homicide-rate-nearly-quadruple-national-average-11680

The CDC confirms that, following an extended period of general decline, the overall homicide rate -- as well as the homicide rate within each racial group -- has increased from 2014 to 2015. In 2015, the homicide rates were (per 100,000 population):

20.9 for blacks (non-Hispanic)

4.9 for Hispanics

2.6 for whites (non-Hispanic)

5.7 for all races

Blacks struggle with 72 percent unwed mothers rate - Women's health

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/39993685/ns/health-womens_health/t/blacks-struggle-percent-unwed-mothers-rate/

S

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nolacrimenews.com/2017/01/04/the-demographics-of-murder-in-new-orleans-2016/amp/

"The data on murder demographics came from NOPD’s homicide spreadsheet. There are three black men whose age/identity have not been publicly released. I assigned ages in their 20s for 2 of them and 30s for 1 to reflect a relatively normal distribution. I will update these figures as needed once identities are confirmed. Population data came from the Census 2015 estimates by race and gender.
Once again the murder rate for a black man in New Orleans is substantially higher than any other demographic group. The national murder rate in 2016 was roughly 5.3 per 100,000 meaning a black man in his 20s in New Orleans had a murder rate 60 times the national average."

The Demographics of Murder in New Orleans – NOLA Crime News

https://nolacrimenews.com/2016/06/14/the-demographics-of-murder-in-new-orleans/

The murder rate in New Orleans in 2015 was just about 40 per 100,000 residents. The national rate in 2014, the last year for which data is available, was 4.5 murders per 100,000 residents. Caracas, Venezuela is the murder capital of the world according to Wikipedia with a murder rate of 119.87 murders per 100,000 people. For segments of the African American community in New Orleans it is two to three times that bad.

Chicago Police Street Stops Decrease Dramatically Amid Sinking Morale

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20160113/loop/chicago-police-street-stops-decrease-dramatically-amid-sinking-morale.amp

Violent weekend leaves 11 dead as city marks 500 homicides - Chicago Tribune

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-shootings-violence-homicides-20170918-story,amp.html

Amid Protests, Black People Account For All St. Louis Murder Suspects In 2017 – News One

https://www.google.com/amp/s/newsone.com/3747824/st-louis-protest-black-murders-2017/amp/

Amid Protests, Black People Account For All St. Louis Murder Suspects In 2017
Written By Bruce C.T. Wright
6 days ago

Black people are being murdered at an alarming rate across the country, and St. Louis is all but Ground Zero for those killings. But in the wake of the this weekend’s violent St. Louis demonstrations following the acquittal of a White police officer who shot and killed a Black motorist in 2011, there was another key piece of relevant data that hasn’t evoked nearly as much outrage as Friday’s verdict: Every single murder suspect in St. Louis this year is Black, with nearly 90 percent of the city’s murder victims also being Black.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2017, 09:58:50 AM »
Just reality.   If they were not playing football - what would these people be doing?  Answer - Nothing.   

Without a ghetto element on the streets to lock up and rack in OT  - what would most cops be doing?  Answer - Nothing.

I found it unusual that he posted a statistic about police being 17% more likely to use violence on blacks in New York City and just assume that the cause is police racism and not nature of the perpetrators.

Not what you would expect from a retired cop.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2017, 10:01:46 AM »
I found it unusual that he posted a statistic about police being 17% more likely to use violence on blacks in New York City and just assume that the cause is police racism and not nature of the perpetrators.

Not what you would expect from a retired cop.

NYPD is already a diverse force.   So who the F is he accusing of racism? 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2017, 10:39:43 AM »

NYPD is already a diverse force.   So who the F is he accusing of racism? 

They just can't accept that the real problem is the socio-economic failure of blacks as a group in this country. Crime around the country is at historic lows except for black inner cities where it's at historic highs. Can this really all be the fault of whites?

Second deadly shooting in Baltimore's 'Nobody kill anybody' weekend

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/08/04/us/baltimore-ceasefire-weekend/index.html

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2017, 11:55:20 AM »
So it's racist to not want to hear a lecture on how to act from the most violent criminal demographic on the face of the earth?

http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year_end_2015_enforcement_report.pdf

The race/ethnicity of known Robbery suspects is primarily Black (69.2%). Hispanic suspects account for an additional (24.9%) of the suspect population. White suspects account for (4.0%) of all Robbery suspects while Asian /Pacific Islanders accounted for (1.8%) of known Robbery suspects

https://www.acsh.org/news/2017/08/10/african-american-homicide-rate-nearly-quadruple-national-average-11680

The CDC confirms that, following an extended period of general decline, the overall homicide rate -- as well as the homicide rate within each racial group -- has increased from 2014 to 2015. In 2015, the homicide rates were (per 100,000 population):

20.9 for blacks (non-Hispanic)

4.9 for Hispanics

2.6 for whites (non-Hispanic)

5.7 for all races

Blacks struggle with 72 percent unwed mothers rate - Women's health

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/39993685/ns/health-womens_health/t/blacks-struggle-percent-unwed-mothers-rate/

S

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nolacrimenews.com/2017/01/04/the-demographics-of-murder-in-new-orleans-2016/amp/

"The data on murder demographics came from NOPD’s homicide spreadsheet. There are three black men whose age/identity have not been publicly released. I assigned ages in their 20s for 2 of them and 30s for 1 to reflect a relatively normal distribution. I will update these figures as needed once identities are confirmed. Population data came from the Census 2015 estimates by race and gender.
Once again the murder rate for a black man in New Orleans is substantially higher than any other demographic group. The national murder rate in 2016 was roughly 5.3 per 100,000 meaning a black man in his 20s in New Orleans had a murder rate 60 times the national average."

The Demographics of Murder in New Orleans – NOLA Crime News

https://nolacrimenews.com/2016/06/14/the-demographics-of-murder-in-new-orleans/

The murder rate in New Orleans in 2015 was just about 40 per 100,000 residents. The national rate in 2014, the last year for which data is available, was 4.5 murders per 100,000 residents. Caracas, Venezuela is the murder capital of the world according to Wikipedia with a murder rate of 119.87 murders per 100,000 people. For segments of the African American community in New Orleans it is two to three times that bad.

Chicago Police Street Stops Decrease Dramatically Amid Sinking Morale

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20160113/loop/chicago-police-street-stops-decrease-dramatically-amid-sinking-morale.amp

Violent weekend leaves 11 dead as city marks 500 homicides - Chicago Tribune

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-shootings-violence-homicides-20170918-story,amp.html

Amid Protests, Black People Account For All St. Louis Murder Suspects In 2017 – News One

https://www.google.com/amp/s/newsone.com/3747824/st-louis-protest-black-murders-2017/amp/

Amid Protests, Black People Account For All St. Louis Murder Suspects In 2017
Written By Bruce C.T. Wright
6 days ago

Black people are being murdered at an alarming rate across the country, and St. Louis is all but Ground Zero for those killings. But in the wake of the this weekend’s violent St. Louis demonstrations following the acquittal of a White police officer who shot and killed a Black motorist in 2011, there was another key piece of relevant data that hasn’t evoked nearly as much outrage as Friday’s verdict: Every single murder suspect in St. Louis this year is Black, with nearly 90 percent of the city’s murder victims also being Black.

Nah it's racist to assume football players would be thugs if they weren't playing football. If you don't see that as racist.. guess what... you're racist.  :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2017, 12:00:28 PM »
Nah it's racist to assume football players would be thugs if they weren't playing football. If you don't see that as racist.. guess what... you're racist.  :)

Lets be realistic - more would be Michael Brown than would be Albert Einstein given the demographics of the NFL.   Same as if you went to MIT and predicted the ratio of future professional sports players to rocket scientists.

Just reality.