Author Topic: Why do people still bother with watching Man Love Football Games?  (Read 15380 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Why do people still bother with watching Man Love Football Games?
« on: September 24, 2017, 01:55:04 PM »
 ???

I see that most of the cadre of homosexual men which comprises "teams" are basically ungrateful criminals looking for attention for a problem that does not even exist in the outside world (only in their minds).

Kneel for something that matters, not for wanting criminals the ability to justify their felonies and their false "innocence".

Also, I think the National Anthem is too good of a song to be even played at such a children's game which again, is populated by criminals and obese retards.  I say ban the National Anthem from these spectacles of ignorance and homosexuality altogether.

Also, Donald Trump should get to work and stop worrying about what goes on in Childrens games and all the morons who watch said game.

A good day would be a North Korean rocket into every stadium on Sunday during the third quarter and then a second round at every college campus with a football team.

Those are my thoughts on this important manner.  Carry on!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Why do people still bother with watching Man Love Football Games?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 02:49:00 PM »
not at unc too many dime assed hoes
A

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 02:58:19 PM »
Im glad the Patriots now let their Nig-Nogs protest the anthem, I no longer suddenly feel the need to watch.
(Ive been waiting for Brady to retire, now I dont need to).

NHL for me only, once they start w/ the BS (matter of time) Ill be sports free :)

Simple Simon

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 02:58:46 PM »
???

I see that most of the cadre of homosexual men which comprises "teams" are basically ungrateful criminals looking for attention for a problem that does not even exist in the outside world (only in their minds).

Kneel for something that matters, not for wanting criminals the ability to justify their felonies and their false "innocence".

Also, I think the National Anthem is too good of a song to be even played at such a children's game which again, is populated by criminals and obese retards.  I say ban the National Anthem from these spectacles of ignorance and homosexuality altogether.

Also, Donald Trump should get to work and stop worrying about what goes on in Childrens games and all the morons who watch said game.

A good day would be a North Korean rocket into every stadium on Sunday during the third quarter and then a second round at every college campus with a football team.

Those are my thoughts on this important manner.  Carry on!

Im sure they will be given full consideration and thought through and dissected and an appropriate response given within a reasonable timescale.

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 03:03:08 PM »
Another post complaining about the NFL from Adonis. How Original.

Maybe you should stick to watching the "sport" of Bodybuilding. You don't seem to complain about their oiled and thonged bodies.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2017, 03:12:55 PM »
It's a slap in the face to us working Joes to see these overpaid, overprivileged divas complaining about "the struggle."

They're 100% within their rights to do so, but it is also the right of We the People to vote with our wallets.  Personally, I couldn't care less if the NFL went bankrupt because of this.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2017, 03:13:56 PM »
Identity politics turns everything to shit and pro sports are becoming less and less bearable with each passing day.

Trump indirectly did the NFL a huge service by distracting from the recent NY Times report on CTE. No shit the NFL is going to grab the low hanging fruit and virtue signal it's dick off.

NFL could/should have nipped this in the bud with kaepergimmick for it's own long term well being as a league.

Shitlibs were already boycotting the NFL coming in to this year, do they love the nfl now  ???

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2017, 03:14:20 PM »
i am very curious to see how much the ratings drop after this week

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2017, 03:17:42 PM »
It's a slap in the face to us working Joes to see these overpaid, overprivileged divas complaining about "the struggle."

They're 100% within their rights to do so, but it is also the right of We the People to vote with our wallets.  Personally, I couldn't care less if the NFL went bankrupt because of this.

Well said Dan O

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2017, 03:18:20 PM »

OSF, would you go to True Adonis' home, watch him bake an apple pie and mozzarella sticks, while watching a sunday afternoon football game?
X

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2017, 03:29:40 PM »
OSF, would you go to True Adonis' home, watch him bake an apple pie and mozzarella sticks, while watching a sunday afternoon football game?

ha ha sure, if the food is good

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2017, 03:31:05 PM »
you guys should be applauding these footballers for making these protests. in their positions of privilege it would be very easy for them to not give a fk about what's going on in society, as it's none of it's gonna affect them.

but they are prepared to rock the boat for what they believe in. as stevie wonder said "i gotta take a knee for my country". they're not doing it because they're anti their country. they're doing it because they're true patriots and want whats best for their country.

you little fagget boys should be proud of them.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2017, 03:33:16 PM »
you guys should be applauding these footballers for making these protests. in their positions of privilege it would be very easy for them to not give a fk about what's going on in society, as it's none of it's gonna affect them.

but they are prepared to rock the boat for what they believe in. as stevie wonder said "i gotta take a knee for my country". they're not doing it because they're anti their country. they're doing it because they're true patriots and want whats best for their country.

What do they want exactly?  What are they protesting for?  Racial equality?  Serious question.  I'm caucasian and a lot of these guys make more in a season than I will in the next 10 years.

Would you compare what these NFL players are doing with what these athletes did in Mexico City at the 1968 Olympics?

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2017, 03:44:26 PM »
What do they want exactly?  What are they protesting for?  Racial equality?  Serious question.  I'm caucasian and a lot of these guys make more in a season than I will in the next 10 years.

racial equality, obviously. as i said, there's no reason for them to bother. lack of social equality isn't going to affect their multi million $ lifestyles. that's why it's even more to be admired.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2017, 03:44:30 PM »
Not sure,I can honestly say I have never watched any sports games ever in my life.cant stand any sports.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2017, 03:47:31 PM »

Would you compare what these NFL players are doing with what these athletes did in Mexico City at the 1968 Olympics?

yes i would say it's along the same lines.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2017, 03:58:31 PM »

don't know if this got much coverage in the states. but the pre match protests at the NFL game held at wembley stadium today was pretty much all that was mentioned about the event in the media in the UK

"Donald Trump calls for NFL boycott as fresh protests follow anthem stunt at Wembley"
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/24/donald-trump-calls-nfl-boycott-latest-attack-sportsmen-bend/

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2017, 04:03:52 PM »
They won't at all.  Moron fat whites love to watch criminals play children's games.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2017, 04:12:29 PM »

Ffs...if they're worried about the "black community" they should invest in it and help clean it up instead of spending millions on materialistic shit that holds no value. Since they're referred to by the NFL as so called leaders in their community maybe they should start setting a better example other than taking a knee at their games and continuing the brainwashing of black youths as victims. Maybe they should promote education and accountability for ones actions instead of institutionalized racism which they have no evidence of. Is it white peoples fault that 72% of black children are born out of wedlock? Do a little research, that's what's been the downfall of blacks in this country. Why is it blacks are worse off today than in the 60's? Is America more racist now then the days of jim crow? Fuck off twat. Worry about the monkeys on your own side of the pond.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2017, 04:16:03 PM »

racial equality, obviously. as i said, there's no reason for them to bother. lack of social equality isn't going to affect their multi million $ lifestyles. that's why it's even more to be admired.

Cucker that is BS. They have equality and if you look on social media you'll see lots of videos of blacks attacking whites and read stories of them killing and murdering whites. They are not victims of anything - period! Many police shootings were justified. What are they protesting??? I'll tell you what. They want to be able to chimp out without any repercussions - that's what. They want to be above the law. That's what.

Blacks are cowards. Notice how most of the time they attack whites in gangs.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2017, 04:19:15 PM »

They have racial equality. There isn't a single example you can cite of institutional racism in the US. It's all a smokescreen to cover the fact that black culture is failing miserably as evidenced by unbelievably high crime rates in every black inner city in the entire country as well as single parent households.  No one is doing this to blacks except blacks themselves regardless of all the pathetic excuses being made.

https://www.acsh.org/news/2017/08/10/african-american-homicide-rate-nearly-quadruple-national-average-11680

The CDC confirms that, following an extended period of general decline, the overall homicide rate -- as well as the homicide rate within each racial group -- has increased from 2014 to 2015. In 2015, the homicide rates were (per 100,000 population):

20.9 for blacks (non-Hispanic)

4.9 for Hispanics

2.6 for whites (non-Hispanic)

5.7 for all races

Blacks struggle with 72 percent unwed mothers rate - Women's health

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/39993685/ns/health-womens_health/t/blacks-struggle-percent-unwed-mothers-rate/

Percentage of births to unwed mothers:
whites 29.2, blacks 70.6.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr66/nvsr66_01.pdf

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2017, 04:21:32 PM »
Maybe it all comes down to free Jordans.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2017, 04:35:56 PM »
Cucker that is BS. They have equality and if you look on social media you'll see lots of videos of blacks attacking whites and read stories of them killing and murdering whites. They are not victims of anything - period! Many police shootings were justified. What are they protesting??? I'll tell you what. They want to be able to chimp out without any repercussions - that's what. They want to be above the law. That's what.

Blacks are cowards. Notice how most of the time they attack whites in gangs.

Don't forget that Coonker is half-neeg, so more often than not he is siding with the blacks.
Q

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2017, 04:40:10 PM »
lol it's so funny listening to you racist btches crying. ;D

"no, there's absolutely no racism here" "there's complete equality now" " it's just the blacks...they're just bad people"

it doesn't matter how much you faggets try to live in denial ,the masses know it exists. and so long as true patriots like these NFL players continue to stand up and be counted and help shine a light on the situation, things will slowly but surely be rectified.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2017, 04:43:58 PM »

What's going on in society? ???
S