Author Topic: Why do people still bother with watching Man Love Football Games?  (Read 15327 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Why do people still bother with watching Man Love Football Games?
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2017, 04:45:51 PM »
Cucker that is BS. They have equality and if you look on social media you'll see lots of videos of blacks attacking whites and read stories of them killing and murdering whites. They are not victims of anything - period! Many police shootings were justified. What are they protesting??? I'll tell you what. They want to be able to chimp out without any repercussions - that's what. They want to be above the law. That's what.

Blacks are cowards. Notice how most of the time they attack whites in gangs.

The irony is the black incarceration rates should be much higher as blacks rarely cooperate with police.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2017, 04:48:26 PM »
lol it's so funny listening to you racist btches crying. ;D

"no, there's absolutely no racism here" "there's complete equality now" " it's just the blacks...they're just bad people"

it doesn't matter how much you faggets try to live in denial ,the masses know it exists. and so long as true patriots like these NFL players continue to stand up and be counted and help shine a light on the situation, things will slowly but surely be rectified.

We're still waiting for you to cite one example of institutional racism in the United States.

Infantile name-calling doesn't count.

Of course, there is individual racism. Why wouldn't there be? What civilized human being would want anything to do with this?

The Demographics of Murder in New Orleans – NOLA Crime News

https://nolacrimenews.com/2016/06/14/the-demographics-of-murder-in-new-orleans/

The murder rate in New Orleans in 2015 was just about 40 per 100,000 residents. The national rate in 2014, the last year for which data is available, was 4.5 murders per 100,000 residents. Caracas, Venezuela is the murder capital of the world according to Wikipedia with a murder rate of 119.87 murders per 100,000 people. For segments of the African American community in New Orleans it is two to three times that bad.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2017, 05:16:44 PM »
Another troll thread

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2017, 05:32:26 PM »

"no, there's absolutely no racism here" "there's complete equality now" " it's just the blacks...they're just bad people"

it doesn't matter how much you faggets try to live in denial ,the masses know it exists. and so long as true patriots like these NFL players continue to stand up and be counted and help shine a light on the situation, things will slowly but surely be rectified.

I don't believe in equality. What situation are they shining a light on exactly? In situations where the shooting was unjustified the officer was prosecuted. Give me an example of institutionalized racism that is currently going on in the United States. Do you agree blacks can't be racist? Do you agree with blacks who claim they can't even walk down the street without being murdered by a cop? If this is true why are the numbers so low? You have a better chance of being hit by lightning being black than killed by the police. More unarmed whites are killed by police than blacks. Give me an example of muh white privilege.

Read this and tell me about equality and privilege.
http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2017, 05:47:09 PM »
Another troll thread
People like you are part of the problem.  YOU might as well be kneeling right there with the degenerates.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2017, 06:05:01 PM »
True Adonis, if I came over your house on a Sunday, would you cook me appetizers for Sunday football?
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2017, 06:32:05 PM »
Alejandro Villanueva, Army Ranger, Veteran, Bronze Star recipient.

The only member of the Pittsburgh Steelers that refused to stay in the locker room for the National Anthem.  Remember his name.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2017, 06:39:16 PM »

Can you cite even one example to prove how blacks are currently suffering from white oppression? How about crime?
Want to give us some numbers on how many black women were raped or murdered by white men? We all know how bad white people are, we're violent white devils so this shouldn't be hard at all. A quick google search of crime percentages will put all us racists who are in denial in check.

True patriots?

This is a true patriot you muslim scum.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2017, 02:31:22 AM »
Can you cite even one example to prove how blacks are currently suffering from white oppression? How about crime?
Want to give us some numbers on how many black women were raped or murdered by white men? We all know how bad white people are, we're violent white devils so this shouldn't be hard at all. A quick google search of crime percentages will put all us racists who are in denial in check.

True patriots?

This is a true patriot you muslim scum.

Blacks kill more than 2x times as many whites as whites kill blacks even though whites outnumber blacks in the United States by about 6 to 1. So, blacks kill whites at a rate of 12 times that of whites killing blacks.

These are actual numbers, not infantile emotional Leftist rhetoric.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers%3fcontext=amp

The statistics show that the 500 killings of white people attributed to blacks last year were the most since black perpetrators were determined to be responsible for the homicides of 504 white people nationwide in 2008. Last year's total was up 12 percent from the 446 recorded in 2014 and 22 percent from the 409 seen in 2013, a year that saw the lowest total this century and one that capped seven years of general declines in black-on-white homicides. Prior to that, 2006 saw the most black-on-white killings since 2001, with 573.

The 229 black lives taken by white killers last year, however, marked an even larger leap from 2014, jumping more than 22 percent from the 187 black victims killed by whites that year, which was the second-lowest total since 2001. The tally was last exceeded in 2008, when 230 blacks were slain by whites. The highest total in the last 15 years came in 2007, when 245 black people were killed by whites.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2017, 06:30:13 AM »
I've started watching less and less for a few reasons.

1. Fuck the country music bullshit.  Why does the NFL think all fans like country music?
2. The commentators.  They talk about everything but the fucking game going on.
3. The refs.  They've ruined the game.
4. Commercials.  It's not a game with commercials but commercials with a game.
5.  The bullshit love of the military when in fact the military pays the NFL to promote them.

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2017, 06:34:39 AM »
People like watching competitive sports. But a lot of them are like reality TV now, scripted to gain more viewers because they are all about making money. I don't watch Rugby League any more it was far too manipulated to keep people watching and i'm guessing most sports are.

These guys not standing are just part of the Democrat bullshit to hate on a Republican. Considering Trump won so many states and i'm guessing NFL is big in most of them (IDK not from USA) they are going to put off a lot of people and lose money doing this. Then the black guys playing will end up with no money to defend themselves from whatever fucked up thing they do in the offseason anymore.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2017, 07:31:58 AM »
???

I see that most of the cadre of homosexual men which comprises "teams" are basically ungrateful criminals looking for attention for a problem that does not even exist in the outside world (only in their minds).

Kneel for something that matters, not for wanting criminals the ability to justify their felonies and their false "innocence".

Also, I think the National Anthem is too good of a song to be even played at such a children's game which again, is populated by criminals and obese retards.  I say ban the National Anthem from these spectacles of ignorance and homosexuality altogether.

Also, Donald Trump should get to work and stop worrying about what goes on in Childrens games and all the morons who watch said game.

A good day would be a North Korean rocket into every stadium on Sunday during the third quarter and then a second round at every college campus with a football team.

Those are my thoughts on this important manner.  Carry on!

Your threads add value at every turn.
K

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2017, 07:37:52 AM »
People like watching competitive sports. But a lot of them are like reality TV now, scripted to gain more viewers because they are all about making money. I don't watch Rugby League any more it was far too manipulated to keep people watching and i'm guessing most sports are.

These guys not standing are just part of the Democrat bullshit to hate on a Republican. Considering Trump won so many states and i'm guessing NFL is big in most of them (IDK not from USA) they are going to put off a lot of people and lose money doing this. Then the black guys playing will end up with no money to defend themselves from whatever fucked up thing they do in the offseason anymore.

You summed up the situation regarding the NFL very well!

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2017, 07:42:52 AM »
I'm sorry, but I am not going to stop watching sports. Its all being sensationalized anyway. According to Yahoo News, there will be millions of people boycotting, empty stadiums, and the NFL will fold.

Only lunatics believe in that nonsense. I don't agree with what they are doing (mainly because it is on company time) but I am not going to boycott sports.

That is just idiocy.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2017, 07:44:19 AM »
I'm sorry, but I am not going to stop watching sports. Its all being sensationalized anyway. According to Yahoo News, there will be millions of people boycotting, empty stadiums, and the NFL will fold.

Only lunatics believe in that nonsense. I don't agree with what they are doing (mainly because it is on company time) but I am not going to boycott sports.

That is just idiocy.

Not as dumb as sucking cocks and faking your own death.
K

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2017, 07:55:38 AM »
Not as dumb as sucking cocks and faking your own death.
::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2017, 08:37:32 AM »
People like you are part of the problem.  YOU might as well be kneeling right there with the degenerates.

Quite twink. You're disrupting life

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2017, 08:40:38 AM »
::)

Did your eyes roll like that when you first took it up the ass?
K

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2017, 08:41:44 AM »
Did your eyes roll like that when you first took it up the ass?
Hahaha

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2017, 09:18:36 AM »
#TakeaKnee

This is just the 1ST step in our struggle 4 EQUALITY ya'll, we still got work to do.

TRANSGENDER CHEERLEADERS IN THE NFL!!!

#TRANSLEADERS #adjectivenotaverb #LGBT

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2017, 09:30:17 AM »
hmmm...too bad Football doesn't make their billions from minorities

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2017, 10:02:09 AM »
Fans now starting to burn their NFL jerseys and season tickets. Lots of vids showing up on YT.

Maybe these fans will go one step further and realize all sports is simply bread and circuses distraction for the masses... a bunch of overpaid, apathetic nig-nogs tossing around a ball on tee-vee... complete waste of time and money. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2017, 01:28:08 PM »
Jerry Jones has the opportunity to be "that owner" tonight. What are the chances that his wishes for standing are kept by the players tonight?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2017, 01:57:20 PM »
Why do people look up to NFL players? 80% of these kneelers will be broke 3 years after their careers are over. We should all start taking political and financial advice from these brilliant heroes!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2017, 02:01:34 PM »
Jerry Jones has the opportunity to be "that owner" tonight. What are the chances that his wishes for standing are kept by the players tonight?

I would say a solid chance.

Players past and current all seem to like and respect Jerry. He just sort of has that charisma.

Not saying it's a guarantee but I would like his chances more than just about any other owner.