Author Topic: Shawn Ray - Is in The House!!!!  (Read 206740 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Shawn Ray is in The House!!!!
« Reply #100 on: September 28, 2017, 10:08:17 AM »
Shawn, do you think Phil Heath is the worst Mr. Olympia?
X

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: September 28, 2017, 10:13:38 AM »
Sup Shawn, I'm friends with your nephew Bobby. All good peoples

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: September 28, 2017, 10:16:27 AM »
Shawn why did Sadik keep grabbing the mic when you interviewed him at the Olympia? ;D It looked like you became annoyed and finally told him to stop touching the mic, good stuff!

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #103 on: September 28, 2017, 10:16:42 AM »
Which bodybuilders are the biggest dickheads you ever met?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #104 on: September 28, 2017, 10:16:56 AM »

Y

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #105 on: September 28, 2017, 10:24:43 AM »
SHAWN ,,,OPINION ON THE GREAT LEE HANEY AND ESPECIALLY COMPETING AGAINST HIM?

I ALWAYS FELT AT LEAST PHYSIQUE WISE ON THE SHOW DAY'AMATEUR'LEVEL SHAWN'S 87 PRO CARD WIN AT 21 AND OF COURSE WHEELERS
USA WIN WERE PHENOMINAL INTERMS OF BUILD/POLISH/POSING AND ECT...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #106 on: September 28, 2017, 10:30:55 AM »
Do you think Cedric has peaked and maximized his potential?

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: September 28, 2017, 10:35:22 AM »
Shawn, your opinion on Phil Heath and his Olympia winning streak please? Personally, I believe a lot of politics are involved and he wins partly because of his physique but also because he is considered a good ambassador for the sport, whereas his nearest contenders Kai and Big Ramy are not. Would you agree with this and do you think Phil can keep winning despite his midsection getting worse and worse?

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: September 28, 2017, 10:57:12 AM »
Thanks so much for giving us regular folks an open line to a true legend of BB.  As a teen you were def one of my favorites and I'd love to see you back at about 8% body fat natural and still maintain some serious muscle just to prove it can be done at your age.  Also while you were gone shizzo died, came back and sucked a dick, no bull shit.

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: September 28, 2017, 11:00:12 AM »
Also while you were gone shizzo died, came back and sucked a dick, no bull shit.

Like some kind of homo Jesus.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #110 on: September 28, 2017, 11:00:47 AM »
Damnit, I love this thread.. ;D.....getbig needed that in the midst of all these nonsenses lately.....Now, we need Cicherillo to get back here as well

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #111 on: September 28, 2017, 11:10:43 AM »
All I ask is Shawn, do not attempt to make a come back.

Also, comment on  Phil Heath's hernia situation.

Simple Simon

« Reply #112 on: September 28, 2017, 11:11:40 AM »
Damnit, I love this thread.. ;D.....getbig needed that in the midst of all these nonsenses lately.....Now, we need Cicherillo to get back here as well

its probably joon again....

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #113 on: September 28, 2017, 11:20:46 AM »
Shawn I got a photo with you at the olympia expo in 2010.

At the time I got a half chubb (no homo)
one whole nz-inch
p

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: September 28, 2017, 11:46:14 AM »
Shawn, how was Milos able to sneak back into the US again? Do you really believe Nasser and Dorian banged his ex wife?

macgyver

• Getbig II
« Reply #115 on: September 28, 2017, 11:49:36 AM »
Shawn, how was Milos able to sneak back into the US again? Do you really believe Nasser and Dorian banged his ex wife?

Not sure either but there's no active warrant on him. Milamar's "issues" are pretty well known and old news.
I was lucky enough to work for them and train around Flex, Shawn, and the other pro's at the time. Good
ol days.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #116 on: September 28, 2017, 11:53:00 AM »
Who do you think is the best "guru" on the scene right now?  What about the Camel Army in Oxygen?  You've been there correct?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #117 on: September 28, 2017, 11:58:02 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #118 on: September 28, 2017, 12:46:17 PM »
OH BOY, thats a lot of questions for less than 24 hours and being gone for nearly 10 years!

Short answers:

- Yes, I workout when or if I feel like it. I travel a lot and I'm raising my kids so thats my priorities and the gym will always be my first love so I return to it often in bunches with plenty of breaks in between. Calories in and Calories out. Im more concerned about how I feel rather than stuck on how I look. I worked out to be the Best Bodybuilder I could be, now I work out because I like to eat and stay active and healthy. My weight is 217 and steady (5lbs over my contest weight and 15 pounds under my Off Season Weight when I competed)

- I personally feel I was a more "Complete" bodybuilder than Flex Lewis at 212lb with fewer flaws.

- I never gave a shit about Dorian living and training with Weinberger, it answered a lot of questions for me while trying to beat Dorian which is how I rationalized closure on my career. It was what it was.

- Jim Manion has Big plans for the NPC & Pro League and Im on board with his ideas of making the sport better.

- I haven't used a Drug since I retired 17 years ago.

- Former Pro Bodybuilders using HRT is another word for ADDICT!

- I didn't compete more often because I never competed for Trophies or money, I was trying to be Mr Olympia which is the reason I got out of bed each day to go to work and focus on that singular Goal. I didn't care about how many shows I could win or prize money I could make, business was good for me Off Stage to where I didn't have to do a bunch of contests.

- I turned Pro in 1987 and immediately stated on camera, "I'll probably Lose more shows than I win however I just want to be considered One of the Best if not The Best by the time I'm done."

- My Drug Cycle lead me to gaining 14lbs in q14 years by design. I never wanted to be the Biggest, I wanted to be The Best.

- I don't mind "Disrespect" from Strangers I don't know or never met. I have thick skin and the Internet Warriors have Never approached me to tell me to my face that they Post online, not a Single One including Tamali & Nasser.

- I haven't spoken to Levrone in a Year since this weekend when I told him he was "Delusional" thinking he could beat Justin Compton let alone Akim Williams. I was right and we haven't talked since. # TruthHurts.

- Breon Ansley is the Real Deal!

- The new "Wellness: Division is the most Exciting Division!

- I never cared much about Not winning the Olympia, I knew too much about the reasons Why which had nothing to do with my Physique which made it easier for me to transition away from the stage.

- I Guest posed One Time Fat and Out of shape in 14 Years in 1996 substituting for Kevin Levrone in 1996 at Jim Manion show with 1 1/2 Week Notice. I was a Contracted Weider Athlete with a Contracted number of Appearances and was Directed to fill in for Kevin even though I was Offseason and Protested. I was after I placed 5th at the 96 ASC and people wrote me off for Dead.
I finished the year with a 2nd place finish at the 96 Mr Olympia the same year. I have yet to see a Fat Photo of me Guest Posing from any other contest the the one these Fat Pics are from in Pittsburgh. Looking back I laugh but the lesson was learned that day to Stand up and never do something I was not on board with doing regardless of a Contract or Whom was asking the favor. I tried to stress this to Dallas McCarver but his Trainer, "The Chad & Sponsor, Singerman" got in the kids head and pushed him into putting himself in a Bad Light.

- I comfortably Retired with Businesses that are flourishing with ZERO Interest in Competing again. For What?

- Big Army is the nicest most Humble Pro on the Circuit today.

- Flex Lewis was beaten in Asia.

- The Bubble Guts were on Full Display this years Olympia something I was talking about back in 1994.

- I didn't Vote for The Donald or Hillary.

- Racism is Alive and Well.

- The NFL is getting too political to enjoy.
#RAIDERNATION4LIFE!

- Classic Physique will replace Open Bodybuilding as the sports #1 Interest oneway soon if the criteria for Winning isn't changed soon.

- The New NPC Shawn Ray Hawaiian Classic is in Honolulu, Hawaii November 4th: www.SRHAwaiianClassic.co m

- I never had a Gimmick Account.

- My Best Years were 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 99, 01.

- Steve Blechman doesn't owe me a Dime.

- Generation Iron interests my Creative Ideas and Change is Good!

- MD was a great run but not room for Growth for me.

- This year Olympia Webcast was the Best Ever!

- Tight Booty was a Hot Topic here, lets bring her back to piss of Lee Priest! Is he still in Jail? Hospital? Tattoo Parlor? Looking for a Job? Locked out of the US? Details please..... ;D

- I've missed King Tamali, he's still on the Dead pool List? Amazing run for this guy who was supposed to beat me on stage ::)

- Brandon Curry is my Bodybuilder of the YEAR!

- My Drug Cycle while competing was a reflection of the respect I had for my Body and the Business.

- Ronnie Colemans disposition was predictable based on his style of training, thats an observation and a fact. Dorian was headed in the same direction but smartly backed off in 97 and changed directions with his physical interests.

- Is Lee Thompson still Alive?

- The Super League is Super Dead according to Dorian Yates.

- I'm happily retired and supporting the sport on a Global Scale MCING, Promoting and Covering the Sport.

- GENERATION IRON is Amazing with respect for the Sport, Opportunities, Coverage and promotions!

Thats all for now boys! Haters FLAME AWAY 8)

Good stuff. Welcome back.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #119 on: September 28, 2017, 01:07:53 PM »
Would love to take Shawn to Sizzler sometime #noschmoe

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #120 on: September 28, 2017, 01:31:36 PM »
he aint gonna answer any gear q's fellas, so give it up

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #121 on: September 28, 2017, 01:44:33 PM »
No.
That would be Franco. :o

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #122 on: September 28, 2017, 01:45:59 PM »
Only thing missing is some Oil, Tan, Muscle, Shave and a Pro Card!
Other than that, looks great me! ;D
Shawn always did have an eye for talent.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #123 on: September 28, 2017, 01:55:24 PM »
Shawn why did Sadik keep grabbing the mic when you interviewed him at the Olympia? ;D It looked like you became annoyed and finally told him to stop touching the mic, good stuff!

I think he was excited & amped up!
I've let others take the Mic and you lose control of the interview and the timing. We were on a schedule and the last thing I wanted to do was cut him off. He's a cool kid and loves what he does! It's shows in his energy!
My move will remind him Not to do that in future interviews. 8)

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #124 on: September 28, 2017, 01:59:00 PM »
Thanks so much for giving us regular folks an open line to a true legend of BB.  As a teen you were def one of my favorites and I'd love to see you back at about 8% body fat natural and still maintain some serious muscle just to prove it can be done at your age.  Also while you were gone shizzo died, came back and sucked a dick, no bull shit.

PreDictable  ;D