Author Topic: Shawn Ray - Is in The House!!!!  (Read 205762 times)

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
Re: Shawn Ray - Is in The House!!!!
« Reply #725 on: October 12, 2017, 07:41:29 AM »
You can be honest in your criticism without getting hated by so many, but Shawn doesn't know how or he simply doesn't care...

I don't do Critiques based on what others might think of me.
Hence the reason I got the job. ✌🏽

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #726 on: October 12, 2017, 08:21:57 AM »
Sean
What are the Weider offices like? Any interesting memorabilia on the walls?
w

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #727 on: October 12, 2017, 08:25:02 AM »
Some of the memorabilia on the walls, is only visible with luminol.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #728 on: October 12, 2017, 08:26:42 AM »
Some of the memorabilia on the walls, is only visible with luminol.
sean what is he referring to?
w

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #729 on: October 12, 2017, 08:37:01 AM »
He looks expectant

This was the day before he prolapsed her anus.
K

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #730 on: October 12, 2017, 11:23:42 AM »
My commentary on Jose Raymond.
Not sure what the fuss by his wife was all about?
Anyone want to help me understand?
Are we that sensitive that we can't acknowledge the Aging process?

In his own words at the Press Conference he references he's "Older, Older, Eldest."
http://www.flexonline.com/videos/ifbb/2017-olympia-press-conference-part-3

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #731 on: October 12, 2017, 11:27:10 AM »

In his own words at the Press Conference he references he's "Older, Older, Eldest."

What I gathered from Jose's YouTube video was that you didn't talk enough about him during your live commentary.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #732 on: October 12, 2017, 02:32:51 PM »
skipping from his prime?  what does that mean?  they competed against each other from 92 - 2001

the fact still remains Mr. Levrone beat both more than they beat him, and that includes the beginning, middle and end of their careers so i don't know where you are getting this "no chance" at beating them during their prime condition

shawn competed once a year while Mr. Levrone competed all year, it's easy to peak for one show

all you have are your opinions which are wrong, lee priest?  get outta here with your stupid biases i'll stick to the facts

E
what facts you talking about here are the facts. kevin had 20 victories out of over 60 pro shows while flex had 17 victories out of 30 shows.kevin had 4 2nd Olympia placings out of 12 Olympia and flex has 3 2nd places out of 7.plus flex has 4 Arnold's victories towering over Kevin,s whole career.every time kevin meet 100% on flex he get slaughtered every time he meets 100% on shawn he get hammered or narrowly able to win.you can check the score sheets of all their encounters. if you still think kevin is better bber than flex and shawn than you are delusional and biased.why not start a thread about who are top 6 greatest bodybuilding potential ever.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #733 on: October 12, 2017, 02:42:39 PM »
I don't do Critiques based on what others might think of me.
Hence the reason I got the job. ✌🏽
José Raymond was the best Jose Raymond ever on 2017 Olympia stage.one of the very few people who got better with age.He was close 2nd with better front than flex.Ahmed guy was bound to placed 2nd because of Badar money influence in IFBB.that is why he was not compared with Jose just to save face.IFBB got away with nonsense like these for long time but this circus is going to be end soon.process is already started its just matter of time.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #734 on: October 12, 2017, 04:48:33 PM »
José Raymond was the best Jose Raymond ever on 2017 Olympia stage.one of the very few people who got better with age.He was close 2nd with better front than flex.Ahmed guy was bound to placed 2nd because of Badar money influence in IFBB.that is why he was not compared with Jose just to save face.IFBB got away with nonsense like these for long time but this circus is going to be end soon.process is already started its just matter of time.

Agree with you on this
Jose was clearly better than ahmed - ridiculous not to compare them.

The camel crews $ has also been used to prevent a certain other bodybuilder from
Being given his pro card - As he's beaten ahmed on a few previous occasions.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #735 on: October 12, 2017, 04:58:30 PM »
And still Jose Raymond has a terrible unaesthetic shape. He has no real flow, and is just a lump of muscle. Back when Phil Heath won his first two contests, David Henry could hold his own in those contests. I sincerely doubt Jose could.

Oblique

• Getbig III
  • The Warrior King
« Reply #736 on: October 12, 2017, 05:34:23 PM »
Shawn,

Do you agree with most that the sport is pretty much dead?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #737 on: October 12, 2017, 05:38:27 PM »
Ahhhh......"booty". I have to give her some credit. She named herself perfectly, as to what the male population sees her as.

Do I blame Shawn? Hell no. She is the definition of a groupie.

Why did she chose to be a bodybuilding groupie? Bodybuilders are among the poorest pro "athletes". We not go after legit athletes that make millions.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #738 on: October 12, 2017, 08:58:14 PM »
What I gathered from Jose's YouTube video was that you didn't talk enough about him during your live commentary.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #739 on: October 12, 2017, 09:37:42 PM »

It was great commentary- and I see nothing wrong with it. A lot of time people lash out at whomever they can when things don't go as planned. Jose seems like a cool guy. He just didn't win. That's the way bodybuilding, and life, is.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #740 on: October 12, 2017, 09:45:16 PM »
Shawn Derek really held his own in his first Olympia. Do you see him as the future of the 212 division or will he outgrow it?

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #741 on: October 12, 2017, 10:31:24 PM »
Shawn Derek really held his own in his first Olympia. Do you see him as the future of the 212 division or will he outgrow it?

Derek is on the right path! He will be the Real Deal in another couple years!
He needs bigger posing trunks from the rear tho👌🏽

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #742 on: October 13, 2017, 03:09:42 AM »
i think shawn's legs look better, but dorian wins this shot

back is bigger, harder, more detailed look at the difference in christmas trees

E

Even though I am a brit I couldn't understand how a one armed guy could ever win the Olympia!!  Dorian was incredible but with a busted bicep he should have relegated down the final placings

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #743 on: October 13, 2017, 05:21:02 AM »
Even though I am a brit I couldn't understand how a one armed guy could ever win the Olympia!!  Dorian was incredible but with a busted bicep he should have relegated down the final placings

dullian seemed to bring in the all torso/legs no arms/chest look, which is just god awful

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #744 on: October 13, 2017, 12:00:55 PM »

He was also awarded for his conditioning. He was huge no doubt, but I was never really a big fan of his physique. I thought Shawn, Kevin or Flex should of won a few of those olympias.

S

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #745 on: October 13, 2017, 12:41:44 PM »
what facts you talking about here are the facts. kevin had 20 victories out of over 60 pro shows while flex had 17 victories out of 30 shows.kevin had 4 2nd Olympia placings out of 12 Olympia and flex has 3 2nd places out of 7.plus flex has 4 Arnold's victories towering over Kevin,s whole career.every time kevin meet 100% on flex he get slaughtered every time he meets 100% on shawn he get hammered or narrowly able to win.you can check the score sheets of all their encounters. if you still think kevin is better bber than flex and shawn than you are delusional and biased.why not start a thread about who are top 6 greatest bodybuilding potential ever.

Huh?? That means Kevin is better  ::)

I don’t understand how you looked at pro wins and say flex is better than Kevin but yet Shawn competed in one show year round and concluded Shawn is better than Kevin (no knock on Shawn either)

If you want to say pro shows and wins then dexter is better than all 3 cause he’s won so many Arnold’s I can’t remember and a O title

And phil also, a long with jay since they are O winners

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #746 on: October 13, 2017, 01:30:46 PM »

Huh?? That means Kevin is better  ::)

I don’t understand how you looked at pro wins and say flex is better than Kevin but yet Shawn competed in one show year round and concluded Shawn is better than Kevin (no knock on Shawn either)

If you want to say pro shows and wins then dexter is better than all 3 cause he’s won so many Arnold’s I can’t remember and a O title

And phil also, a long with jay since they are O winners
No my claim for flex and shawn being hall of fame bodybuilders was not on the biases of their pro victories.you brought that up.so I had to through the counter argument for both of them being competed less and winning more than kevin.if you still not agreed than you only agree to be disagree. i can not beat that..let me say it again Flex and shawn had wao factor in every pose better muscle tie in,s density more tissues per sq inch than Kevin.Most importantly kevin,s back don't belong in pro ranks like Nasser or paul dellet.To me being in hall of fame means most perfect physique from every angle from head to toe from front to back sides.if you have major weak body part you could be great bodybuilder and win shows but can not be in hall of fame.i rest my case...and yes dexter was in my list.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #747 on: October 13, 2017, 01:38:30 PM »
Agree with you on this
Jose was clearly better than ahmed - ridiculous not to compare them.

The camel crews $ has also been used to prevent a certain other bodybuilder from
Being given his pro card - As he's beaten ahmed on a few previous occasions.
Badar is new bad news for the sports in longer period.camel crew is rude ignorant pricks with lots of money.they not doing it for the love of the sports they doing it to make themselves look good.their head is up their ass.their controlling nature will fuck things up sooner than latter.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #748 on: October 13, 2017, 01:55:21 PM »
And still Jose Raymond has a terrible unaesthetic shape. He has no real flow, and is just a lump of muscle. Back when Phil Heath won his first two contests, David Henry could hold his own in those contests. I sincerely doubt Jose could.
How can you place Mr no legs Badar,s donkey ahmed over even unaesthetic jose without being compared. you really don't see anything wrong in it?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #749 on: October 13, 2017, 01:55:29 PM »
No my claim for flex and shawn being hall of fame bodybuilders was not on the biases of their pro victories.you brought that up.so I had to through the counter argument for both of them being competed less and winning more than kevin.if you still not agreed than you only agree to be disagree. i can not beat that..let me say it again Flex and shawn had wao factor in every pose better muscle tie in,s density more tissues per sq inch than Kevin.Most importantly kevin,s back don't belong in pro ranks like Nasser or paul dellet.To me being in hall of fame means most perfect physique from every angle from head to toe from front to back sides.if you have major weak body part you could be great bodybuilder and win shows but can not be in hall of fame.i rest my case...and yes dexter was in my list.

Shawn didn’t win more than Kevin though...