Author Topic: Shawn Ray - Is in The House!!!!  (Read 204626 times)

Incubi

• Getbig II
  • Levrone Approved!
Re: Shawn Ray - Is in The House!!!!
« Reply #950 on: November 09, 2017, 02:32:12 AM »
Shawn can you please please stop wearing fucking sunglasses inside?

Lee Priest thinks about Dog shit more than Shawn Ray, Does that mean that you think about Vanilla ice cream more than Lee Priest?

You and Kevin need to make up and be friends, you should sincerely apologize and help him with his 2018 prep, would ya?

Can you take Wheeler with you, so all three of you all can finally hold and share the Sandow together in 2018?

Do you agree that Phil's Hammy's have always been so Sick, his Chest not so Sick?

I would really like for you to be likeable by other Pros again, Please apologize to each one you offended, you have a long list to write, agreed?

How much is a gallon of Milk in Hawaii?

What ever happened to your dog from the magazines?, if he/she passed I'm very sorry to hear that, I love all pet animals.

Thanks for answering these questions Shawn.

Incubi

• Getbig II
  • Levrone Approved!
« Reply #951 on: November 09, 2017, 02:41:19 AM »
How does it feel to be ignored by Shawn in a 40 page thread?

Shawn always avoids the tough questions, like if he's really on the stand.
Pleading the 5th. I plead the 5ifth judge.
If he thinks they are trash questions, now he knows how we feel about him wearing sunglasses indoors all the time.
David Spade syndrome...sensitive eyes all of a sudden but not a sensitive tongue, will it ever happen?
Now wearing shades on the Olympia stage would have been KOOL!
under the real bright lights where were the sunglasses?

Incubi

• Getbig II
  • Levrone Approved!
« Reply #952 on: November 09, 2017, 04:12:59 AM »
THE Shawn Ray ROAST:
Shawn is like a 7th grader who can dish it out but can't take it.

A Phd in BB..No such thing Dr. Ray!

ROFLMAO...Shawn has the equivalent of a doctorate in BB.

Oh yeah player hater degree, my bad. your are absolutely right Chihuahua you do have a Phd with other BB's.

I get to forever ROAST SR for never winning the Olympia...Fucking First place looser, get out there and train harder, stop giving us excuses!!

This over cooked SR ROAST sux.. give Shawn extra white cream gravy on his well done roast dinner plate.
Seat him between Lee Priest and Wayne Demelia for tonight's BB cult gathering and give Lee and Wayne Med rare roast slices.
Only Shawn gets the Well, since he's so Well these days hanging out in Hawaii drinking alcohol.

Shawn's head is so bald that every time I look at it, I feel like I need to shave my right nut.

Shawns's Hawaii shirt is so cheap that he picked it up at the Hawaii thrift store on a 99 cent blue hangar special.

I asked Phil Heath to join in the SR Roast and he replied that he doesn't associate with Losers, sorry Shawn I tried to get you a "Gift".

After contacting SR's former Sponsorships for the Roast, all I got was, who the hell is Shawn Ray?

Steve Blechman called to confirm then cancelled at the last moment due to still owing Shawn a lot of money.

Big Louie Confirmed, you still owe him $20 Shawn...WTF Shawn you got Louie's autograph photo in 1992 and still haven't paid him.

Planet Fitness is all in and wants you to promote their gyms on Generation iron 3, Free Pizza Fridays.

Speaking of Generation Iron, Vlad was both Sad and Glad to hear about the roast so he's undecided at the moment.

The Raymond brothers are here Tito and Jose, they have a bone to pick with you Shawn and watch your back for Jose's wifey!

Kevin Levrone brought an extra orange so there's no need to share fruit tonight.

The Grapfruit is here Kai Greene, special invite!

Some one who couldn't make it tonight but sends his condolences, Flex Wheeler was attacked by ninjas earlier today buying Equipoise.

Wayne Demelia brought all of the secret X-files official judges score sheets from the Olympias going back to 1988.

Doz is here, whatever else he thinks of you Shawn, he always respects you as a smaller and weaker competitor. Enjoy your Silver and Bronze.

Nice to see you here Mike Ashley, Shawn has your 1990 Arnold Trophy ready for you to take home.

Chris Cormier will be here shortly Shawn, he's over getting you both Carls Jr for a late night snack.

1995-Nasser El Sonbaty, 1996- Nasser El Sonbaty, 1997 Nasser El Sonbaty, 1998-Nasser El Sonbaty,  Nasser??? RIP-uncrowned champ.

Lee Labrada isn't here due to his son Hunter, Lee retired from attending all the freak shows since 1993.

Craig Titus is here via skype Clark County Prison, Shawn bro, Lets train together when I get out of this shithole.

King Kamali...Is that King Kamali ? you two fucking loud trash mouths got a lot of catching up to do, Best Buds!

Ronnie Coleman 8x Mr O, hobble on over here, Shawn is all carbed up and has you on size now Ronnie.

to be continued...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #953 on: November 09, 2017, 04:47:03 AM »
Shawn, please ignore the poster above and just post more pictures of the bikini overall winner.
Y

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #954 on: November 09, 2017, 05:07:40 AM »
shawn will most likely skip this page...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #955 on: November 09, 2017, 05:29:53 AM »
shawn will most likely skip this page...

Yes.  "Incubi" seems to be very vested in all this.
Y

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #956 on: November 09, 2017, 06:19:43 AM »
Shawn,
You said that you personally never used Hgh or the various Insulin's...

with that being said, if you were to use Insulin how would you personally take it?

What makes sense to you on how to use Insulin?

I'm 100% sure you have read all about Insulin during your Heydays, but choose not to use it since you get fat easily and it probably didn't benefit you in anyway, no disrespect intended.

Do you agree with either Milos Mindless Sacev or Dave Palumboism or neither one?

When are you going on RX muscle?

Ill ask Dorian the Hgh question so please don't comment on the master hormone.

I personally don't believe a blood sugar hormone does shit for quality mass or conditioning if know your body well and it responds to the 1-2-3 BB Basics, Milos and Dave are both Snake oil con men and that's a fact.

Dave's physique was a train wreck drug abuse of garbage and Milos was never more than 235lb in condition for a taller BB so how did Insulin make him these so called significant gains he claims...Insulin didn't... or he would have been 275lbs conditioned...All Lies!

Last question...Mike Ashley Natural??? LOL...sure he was...just like Skip LaCour was a Natty.

That question has already been answered (never)

Rimstinger

« Reply #957 on: November 09, 2017, 06:35:44 AM »
Shawn always avoids the tough questions, like if he's really on the stand.
Pleading the 5th. I plead the 5ifth judge.
If he thinks they are trash questions, now he knows how we feel about him wearing sunglasses indoors all the time.
David Spade syndrome...sensitive eyes all of a sudden but not a sensitive tongue, will it ever happen?
Now wearing shades on the Olympia stage would have been KOOL!
under the real bright lights where were the sunglasses?

Hello Be There,

How does it feel to be ignored under two handles by Shawn in a 40+ page thread?

Rimstinger

« Reply #958 on: November 09, 2017, 06:44:08 AM »
Shawn, please ignore the poster above and just post more pictures of the bikini overall winner.

Her name is Carissa Bluth

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #959 on: November 09, 2017, 07:24:13 AM »
Y

Simple Simon

« Reply #960 on: November 09, 2017, 07:50:36 AM »
How does it feel to be ignored by Shawn in a 40 page thread?
Perfect...I know hes bothered by me and the questions I ask.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #961 on: November 09, 2017, 12:09:57 PM »
 Shawn your thoughts on Vince Goodrum ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #962 on: November 09, 2017, 01:21:49 PM »
Shawn your thoughts on Vince Goodrum ?

Maybe Shawn can convince goodrum to compete again in one of his shows ?

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #963 on: November 09, 2017, 01:25:00 PM »

Bay likey  :P

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #964 on: November 09, 2017, 01:27:39 PM »
Shawn I think you should answer this question (and this groupie's numerous other questions) when he reconciles his October racism with him following you around begging for advice.  I mean this is still October.

Awww poor baby.  Nice knowing I occupy a place in the narrow head of yours.  

I was unaware I was begging for advice.  If asking Shawn for his insight on fellow competitors and his own career is "begging" then ok... if that helps you sleep better at night.  Retard.

Do you have any Halloween candy left?  Or just going to blame being chubby on the Islander's genetics for being "thick skinned"?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #965 on: November 09, 2017, 01:42:09 PM »

They have to introduce a new class, but under which name?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #966 on: November 09, 2017, 07:02:20 PM »
Hello Be There,

How does it feel to be ignored under two handles by Shawn in a 40+ page thread?

lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #967 on: November 09, 2017, 08:52:14 PM »
GENERATION IRON EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW:

2016 Classic Physique Olympia Winner, Danny Hester performs with his wife Monique at the NPC Shawn Ray Hawaiian Classic in Honolulu, Hawaii.

@Generation Iron
@MoniquesVoice

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #968 on: November 09, 2017, 11:05:51 PM »
2017 Classic Physique Mr Olympia Winner, Breon Ansley in Hawaii performing at the NPC Shawn Ray Hawaiian Classic Nov 4

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #969 on: November 09, 2017, 11:17:03 PM »
2017 Classic Physique Mr Olympia Winner, Breon Ansley in Hawaii performing at the NPC Shawn Ray Hawaiian Classic Nov 4

Shawn I have followed Breon for some time and think has a great throwback physique. Could you tell me what his competitive weight is vs his off season?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #970 on: November 10, 2017, 12:01:06 AM »

lol

gh15 approved

LoL
At you Dipstick

Shawn Doesn't Know You Hasn't Heard of you & Thinks you're a Gimmick

Why don't you Interact with Shawn  -- Tell Him who you are - who you're connected too
And your an expert on all things steroids.

In fact tell him what exactly he was using.

Leave the wife beating & Scamming & snitching parts out.

All's it may help if you can type properly & fairly coherently

Rimstinger

« Reply #971 on: November 10, 2017, 02:32:18 AM »
Perfect...I know hes bothered by me and the questions I ask.

Does it make you feel useless and small deep down?

Simple Simon

« Reply #972 on: November 10, 2017, 02:37:40 AM »
Does it make you feel useless and small deep down?

Bearing in mind I am older than Shawn and not fat and I have a full head of hair, no, I feel great...

Rimstinger

« Reply #973 on: November 10, 2017, 03:05:50 AM »
Bearing in mind I am older than Shawn and not fat and I have a full head of hair, no, I feel great...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #974 on: November 10, 2017, 03:10:43 AM »
LoL
At you Dipstick

Shawn Doesn't Know You Hasn't Heard of you & Thinks you're a Gimmick

Why don't you Interact with Shawn  -- Tell Him who you are - who you're connected too
And your an expert on all things steroids.

In fact tell him what exactly he was using.

Leave the wife beating & Scamming & snitching parts out.

All's it may help if you can type properly & fairly coherently

only after you stop lieing every 2 words.. and face me in pm or on my site and reveal who stand behind your lovely account then some of your questions wil be answerd.. until then you are an aged no one..

a

l o c a l

and sean.. knows who I am and competed against me,, I don't get into other threads unless I'm stimulated and thee is no stimulation here I told you I made getbig.. you cant get me to act the way you want.. I'm dicrating the beat always,, its always like this my friend

you need to learn me to know how I am.. to read tru the years.. im very alpha it is vry hard to get me to do what someone wants unless I feel compassion to some cause,,

try diferent way or adopt what I wrote.. and my English is not first language,, if I write well its usualy due to autospeling like I have right now.. you see where I wrote English the e gets capital.. its because the dumb computer I type on makes it that way,,

in any case local.. try diferent way or you can always reveal yourself on gh15.. it will be your easiest way to get some answers,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel