Author Topic: Be There vs ES Fitness - "I wish I could quit you" - Discussion  (Read 36932 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Be There vs ES Fitness - "I wish I could quit you" - Discussion
« Reply #275 on: December 26, 2017, 06:39:03 PM »
My arms are better and I don't have outstanding arms ???

Post up a tri shot like this

Let's see who has better hardness, detail and separation 😉

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Be There deletes account?
« Reply #276 on: December 26, 2017, 06:40:33 PM »
Same way he became a pro.  By lying.

again i dont use shared accounts and all this balonie you all know it

i do not lie

you will understand it one day,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #277 on: December 26, 2017, 06:48:19 PM »
let me tell you what i wanna know though.. ok? ok nelson?

i,, gh15,, the lion of Judah wanna know why slatedslade.. or whatever that individual name is.. that was poodle here.. have many other names on here too.. i want to know why he try to fool me when i dont hve time to look into who fooling me on bodybuild forum unless its really important,,

i dont like individuals who try to fool me and lie to me

gh15 approved
fallen angel

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #278 on: December 26, 2017, 07:15:53 PM »
let me tell you what i wanna know though.. ok? ok nelson?

i,, gh15,, the lion of Judah wanna know why slatedslade.. or whatever that individual name is.. that was poodle here.. have many other names on here too.. i want to know why he try to fool me when i dont hve time to look into who fooling me on bodybuild forum unless its really important,,

i dont like individuals who try to fool me and lie to me

gh15 approved

I honestly don't follow who is who on this site or another site, nor do I care about the whole steroid industry, in fact at 48 even if I wanted to use gear I don't even need the black market as I could probably get it from the doctor.

My point towards you blockhead/specialed/alex gh15 is that I really in the end don't  give 2 shits about you and your self proclaimed accomplishments or who you think is a criminal etc,

But what I do care about is when you and others like dj infect every thread on here with your drivel. And if anyone points out that they dont care you just keep going on and on and on and on.

I could care less if you are God himself, you are a fucking bore

better yet let quagmire explain how I feel about you and dj ruining every thread

"

Bicycle repairman

• Getbig II
« Reply #279 on: December 26, 2017, 07:22:53 PM »
because he is.. he is a liar

the hate is because they been kicked out of gh15..

usually hate twards me is due to

1,, moderators on gh15 who kicked you out

2,, sources who scammed that i threw out and hurt financially and hate me with everything they have

3,, selective scammers that we throw out before they can say jack tequila or what the fuck is his name um oh be there.. also fast name to say lol

4,, the membersd are same on both forums.. on gh15 they kiss my ass and on here they are putting out their frustration.. the problem is IM NOT THE ONE that banned them lol infact i am barely banning i gave order to not bann unless it is absolitly justified

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

5,, normal getbig users who don't give a shit about you but are sick with your imaginary stories in every thread

gh15 approved,
loj

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #280 on: December 26, 2017, 07:27:53 PM »
^saying the 50 posting gimmick account tht have something defected in the brain,,

i dont lie

i have proven myself.. i do not lie

i been lied to and i can bring down people in a really bad way but i myself do not lie

bodybuild is one thing i do now days 13 years is a very long time,, very very long time,,

you are a sad gimmick atleast ask them to bump your posting count to 300 or something worth taking seriously,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Bicycle repairman

• Getbig II
« Reply #281 on: December 26, 2017, 07:30:29 PM »
i dont lie

Yes you do.

i have proven myself..

No you haven't.

i been lied to and i can bring down people in a really bad way but i myself do not lie

I don't care.

you are a sad gimmick atleast ask them to bump your posting count to 300 or something worth taking seriously,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

The truth is the truth, no matter who speaks it or his post count.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: December 26, 2017, 07:37:17 PM »
Post up a tri shot like this

Let's see who has better hardness, detail and separation 😉

Off season 100% drug free, booooooooooooom

Haha

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #283 on: December 26, 2017, 07:38:40 PM »
Yes you do.

No you haven't.

I don't care.

The truth is the truth, no matter who speaks it or his post count.

stop doing the alex s. and rockwel balonie answers.. this doesn't work on me

i do not lie

if i lied i would not survive period

i helped millions of athletes all around the world only for others to make millions on my name.. i put food on the table of people while some of them lied to me in the worst possible way.. on 8th of November 2016 a big thing happened and i became stronger than ever

i will let you drool and play a wanna be now but the reality is that i can truly bring down the world on some people and i have the ability to do so,, mark my word!

you dont speak truth you speak what you wish was the truth..

come on real username.. all this poddles and slate.. and i can give you here the exact names too.. first lasts everything you want to know yet im holding it because no one really made the mistake of pissing me off to that point,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah  

fallen angel

Bicycle repairman

• Getbig II
« Reply #284 on: December 26, 2017, 07:39:35 PM »
Off season 100% drug free, booooooooooooom

Haha

this arm is, filles with nothing but! legit hormones of course but most! important,, legit fda gh to good amnouts,, yes yes you liar filth! do not deceive anyone,,

gh1 approved
lion of judah
kinf of the hill
archbishop of canterbury

Bicycle repairman

• Getbig II
« Reply #285 on: December 26, 2017, 07:42:35 PM »
i do not lie

Of course you do, everytime you post.

i helped millions of athletes all around the world only for others to make millions on my name..

No you don't.

i put food on the table of people while some of them lied to me in the worst possible way.. on 8th of November 2016 a big thing happened and i became stronger than ever

i will let you drool and play a wanna be now but the reality is that i can truly bring down the world on some people and i have the ability to do so,, mark my word!

That's fantastic.

you dont speak truth you speak what you wish was the truth..

The truth is you are boring as fuck.

come on real name.. all this poddles and slate.. and i can give you here the exact names too.. first lasts everything you want to know yet im holding it because no one really made the mistake of pissing me off to that point,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Your imaginary world is very rich.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #286 on: December 26, 2017, 07:53:27 PM »
the reason i threw out omega labs was because you 2 were omega labs.. you poisoned athletes.. you caused athletes to get sick.. you lied and decived and were in it for the money and only for the money and thus been thrown out..

come on real user name that has more than 50 postings.. to know me after 50 posting.. can we say stalking? lol

here ill put here some pms i see fast to see just how much i did not help athletes,, kid

[quote author=m
Hey man

You sound very very much like xxx...lol

I hate you for your guts but you do good job,, good job of protecting the average gym rat from unhealthy poisonous source
[/quote]

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #287 on: December 26, 2017, 07:56:02 PM »
[quote author=
Hey I recently sent you an email. Will you help me get legit gh, I will do anything it takes,  you know I am very loyal and dedicated gh15. I am a loyal elf and will do anything necessary to get help yots even sponsorship.
[/quote]

::)

should i go on? because i got about 2000 pms like this and some from very high level advance bodybuild tht competing for pro cards..

i can go on just say yes,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #288 on: December 26, 2017, 08:04:51 PM »
who cares??

this thread is about bethere vs esfitness, not gh15 absurd claimonas and dj181 cancer of the aids biceps

I am taking a break from here, these guys have successfully ruined this board

congratulations
"

Bicycle repairman

• Getbig II
« Reply #289 on: December 26, 2017, 08:06:34 PM »
the reason i threw out omega labs was because you 2 were omega labs.. you poisoned athletes.. you caused athletes to get sick.. you lied and decived and were in it for the money and only for the money and thus been thrown out..

come on real user name that has more than 50 postings.. to know me after 50 posting.. can we say stalking? lol

I don't know which imaginary enemy do you think in your head you are talking to but this is my first user, although I've been reading on and off this forum for years. And I don't even know what the hell omega labs are, but I don't care either.

See how fucked up and autistic you are: you don't even conceive the possibility that someone who is not related at all to your circus of storytellers comes to give his opinion. If he does, and he criticsizes you, he must be a dealer/a felon/a convict/a scammer/whatever suits your imaginary stories about cyberwars with dangerous dealers who want to kill you and force you to keep you undercover like a secret agent. I don't even have any relation with bodybuilding in my job, or in my daily live, I just happen to enjoy training and competing and to me your imaginary stories are tedious.

I only come here for the amusement. And you are boring as fuck.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #290 on: December 26, 2017, 08:07:41 PM »
shhhh... lets be real and see who is worshiped and who is a wanna be..

[quote author
Hey gh15, am good friend of brad (bboy) and wanted to let you know I am thankful for all you have done to help the community.

My personal experience, I was 122lb at 18 5'11".. Started training with aaron maddron here in oregon and after 2 years was 180.. dante (dc)'s partner doug had me send him 900$ for training, dc training seemed like the good choice since so much on the internet said it was great.
Well a few weeks into my training (on a lot of eq, dbol) I strained too hard at the gym on leg day (or maybe the quad stretch) and tore my asophogus. I almost died and threw up 2 of those blue hospital bags (64oz) full of blood in the.ER.. sadly I lost a lot of weight and he was not there to support me. I felt I would never be big after that.. Today I am 218lb lean (on bp.meds and such) but healthier. If youd ever consider helping me out itd be wonderful. Brads so busy I hate.bothering him..

I finally got approved by mod to post tonight after 2 month wait haha, so wanted to thank you.

If you get any time either pm me here, or ya can email me:
Brandonxxxx@xxxx

Respect
[/quote]

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Bicycle repairman

• Getbig II
« Reply #291 on: December 26, 2017, 08:12:44 PM »
Yes yes, but how about this totally authentic mp of peace

Hey Bicycle repairman,

I am Mombuto Mambasa the king of Nigeria, I just want to thank you for being so awesome and inviting me to your birthday party.

Respect

gh15 approved
the frenopatic prince

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #292 on: December 26, 2017, 08:22:52 PM »
idiot kid gimik.. come on your real user name.. but if you don't have oen which you do but lets say you don't lol ask the veterans who truly deserve the name veteran.. I am a god on the internet,, G O D

nothing I say is a lie.. NOTHING!

I can send you in pm the quotes directy as they are.. I edit them on here to not put the name of the writer based on gtbig new rules..

I never lie.. learn it

heres from yoru neck of the woods ya invalid,, ya europian you ::)

[quote author=m
hey gh15,

ive been reading alot on getbig espacialy youre bible and posts,

i just wanna say i have deep respect for what youre doing in the community of bodybuilding,

thnx gh15 youre the best.

grtz xxx.(location europe,netherlands)
[/quote]

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #293 on: December 26, 2017, 08:24:37 PM »
I swear I have 1000s like this and also from pros.. I can put the ones from pros not only amatuers.. I'm talking advance level pros I just don't want to embaress them since they may be recognized,,

I am the biggest thing that ever came out of a forum,,

ever
anywhere!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #294 on: December 26, 2017, 08:25:58 PM »
by the way if you want when I have more time I will put here about 100-200 one after the other you wil be in shock to see them in complete and utter shock since they are also from Olympic athlets that some of you know and love!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Bicycle repairman

• Getbig II
« Reply #295 on: December 26, 2017, 08:27:00 PM »
nothing I say is a lie.. NOTHING!

Yes it is, for example: you are not an IFBB Pro.

Answer this question: during the show where Ronnie Coleman did his pro debut, how the backstage was and who Wayne DeMilia spent the most time talking to?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #296 on: December 26, 2017, 08:58:08 PM »
i told you you just show your face.. show the individual who really is behind the account and type this.. and you will find how powerful i am

narcotic dealer and a liar.. best combo to bring down,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
lmao!!! The biggest coward online begging someone else to show his face. Lol!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #297 on: December 26, 2017, 09:23:08 PM »
Chgaye, this is full clean too shitatain

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: December 26, 2017, 09:37:07 PM »
lmao!!! The biggest coward online begging someone else to show his face. Lol!!!!

And he asks the one guy that has shown his face the most. ::) 

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: December 26, 2017, 09:44:28 PM »
what does "full clean" mean? ???