Author Topic: Be There vs ES Fitness - "I wish I could quit you" - Discussion  (Read 36942 times)

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
Re: Be There vs ES Fitness - "I wish I could quit you" - Discussion
« Reply #350 on: December 27, 2017, 05:18:57 PM »
I have not touched steroids in like half a decade, nor have I ever sold them, in fact I have never sold any drugs nor anything illegal for that matter, but I have used plenty of them

Nor am I interested in hearing about them everytime a bodybuilding related thread/post is put on this site, like alright we know that dummy, can we not be fans of the sport without guys like you ruining every thread with your supposed inside knowledge. Want to prticipate and claim to be a pro, tell some stories that are not drug related or patting yourself on your heavily calloused back. Do that and I would actually start to appreciate you more as a member, because honestly I could care less if you are a pro, the preseident of the usa or some scammer from Florida. What does impress me is when someone actually contributes here, whether it is through experiences, a sense of humour, or even subtle trolling. You do not offer any of those 3 except to toot your own horn which does not make you and expert or god, but a bore. And nobody likes a bore.

I wish I had millions for you to take me down. Hell right now I wish I had 1000's but it was a slow year financially, some of us actually have to work legitamelty for a living to get ahead.

trust me if I had millions I would not be asking you if you are real or not, as with money I would already know the answer and would be able to prove it 100%
Meltdown.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #351 on: December 27, 2017, 05:22:53 PM »
i don't know nelson montana.. i try to like you and all but with that picture of dj181 in tht avatar it take away ffrom your account ability to bring the feel into the posting.. its as if you laugh at dj who is a very good fella you know wht i mean? lol

and bodybuild and fitness is all about hormones you already know it is not something new,,as i said in 2006.. 90% hormones,,

and hormone are legal,, EVERY WHERE! with prescription or with out depend on the country you are in,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #352 on: December 27, 2017, 05:31:51 PM »
i don't know nelson montana.. i try to like you and all but with that picture of dj181 in tht avatar it take away ffrom your account ability to bring the feel into the posting.. its as if you laugh at dj who is a very good fella you know wht i mean? lol

and bodybuild and fitness is all about hormones you already know it is not something new,,as i said in 2006.. 90% hormones,,

and hormone are legal,, EVERY WHERE! with prescription or with out depend on the country you are in,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

apparently legal to possess in personal quantities in my country of Canada

the dj avatar is based on the ridiculousness of saying he has a better physique than BeThere

beThere has competed at the national level in the UK, DJ has not competed in bodybuilding, so case closed, it is meant to be funny

kinda like when I made this last week

"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: December 27, 2017, 05:34:09 PM »
"

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #354 on: December 27, 2017, 05:40:27 PM »
apparently legal to possess in personal quantities in my country of Canada

the dj avatar is based on the ridiculousness of saying he has a better physique than BeThere

beThere has competed at the national level in the UK, DJ has not competed in bodybuilding, so case closed, it is meant to be funny

kinda like when I made this last week

yes but bethere is a different generation or the oldest part of generation x.. and dj is kind of the youngest part of generation x..  and that gives bethere an advantage of being on hormones longer..

why dj was here thinking weather to take dianabol for 7 years lol bethere was on the bathroom laboraty of his taking testovirons virormones and schering primobolana..

don't forget this little factona my friend nelson,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #355 on: December 27, 2017, 06:26:39 PM »
I wouldn't underestimate dj181- If what dj181 claims about training with Blakely is true - he likely knows as much as anyone on this board about eating and building muscle and is trolling the shit out of all of us. He almost certainly knows more than GH15 , who I suspect he's been subtly trolling for some time now.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #356 on: December 28, 2017, 12:24:31 AM »
I wouldn't underestimate dj181- If what dj181 claims about training with Blakely is true - he likely knows as much as anyone on this board about eating and building muscle and is trolling the shit out of all of us. He almost certainly knows more than GH15 , who I suspect he's been subtly trolling for some time now.

Smart man right here 😎

Oh and it's funny that smelly puts a photo of me at 8 months off of gear but not say this photo 😆

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #357 on: December 28, 2017, 12:45:06 AM »
Oh and Blakely didn't teach me a thing bout gear coz i never asked him

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: December 28, 2017, 02:09:10 AM »
Why did 'Be There' leave?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #360 on: December 28, 2017, 02:12:49 AM »
Why did 'Be There' leave?

He tried to convince me that i shared my acct with this brown paki shit joon and failed trying to do so

Somehow he thinks that no one ever changes or does something different

Strange guy

Although this board is filled with turds who believe nothing anyone says

Again, strange fucks abound

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: December 28, 2017, 03:28:52 AM »
He tried to convince me that i shared my acct with this brown paki shit joon and failed trying to do so

Somehow he thinks that no one ever changes or does something different

Strange guy

Although this board is filled with turds who believe nothing anyone says

Again, strange fucks abound

just taking a glimpse of some of your earliest posts after noting that in your above post, you were such a nice person back then, did not act like a cock, no signs of so called narcissism, so what was the chicks name and why did you let her make you snap?

I have read a few of my old posts and could use some improvement myself, so your not alone in making some not so good changes in personality
"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #362 on: December 28, 2017, 03:41:57 AM »
just taking a glimpse of some of your earliest posts after noting that in your above post, you were such a nice person back then, did not act like a cock, no signs of so called narcissism, so what was the chicks name and why did you let her make you snap?

I have read a few of my old posts and could use some improvement myself, so your not alone in making some not so good changes in personality

Wasn't jus one more like 3 or 4

Gosia, Anna, and Kinga

Im not a relationship guy, as i really don't care so much about others and their thoughts and feelings

They should please me quite honestly

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #363 on: December 28, 2017, 04:24:50 AM »
160k? try to add 5 zeros to the right of it you dumb felon 160k lol

you dumb fuck I don't mke my money from bodybuild and fitness I was born to a very rich family and I have done exceptionaly well during my career before gh15.. gh15 got me into a god level

the 100s of 1000s you think I owe you go to animals and unlike your felonies my actions are seen as blessing because I was born to the right status ya redneck

160k lol  

you should give to donations every single dime from the million of dollars fellons like you made on my name along the years and also should pay the tax on them and we made is very easy for yo uto pay taxes next year so if you are not you will really be fucked by me in a royal way,, I insist on you fellons pay taxes wherever country you belong in

160k lol

I was born with couple million dollars before I even took a step out of the cradle you dumb fuck

160k lol

I don't know what is more signs of the times.. jake tapper the filt from fake news cnn or this invalid who think he is anything in my world

fuckin clown narcotic user and dealer,, humans like you deserve to be rotten in prison,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah  

Yet you wanted me to supply you with 4oz a week (a pound per month) of Cali weed (sativa dominant hybrids, mostly) at $400/oz which you were planning on selling for £1,200/oz.

And I'm the narcotic dealer who deserves prison? LoL shits legal here and I was bangin the girl who grows it ( a licensed cultivator, btw) & worked security for transport. Her co's strain won 1st place at the cannabis cup as well... Sucks for you.

Millions of dollars yet you can't afford a nose job? lol pathetic

werewolf operative

« Reply #364 on: December 28, 2017, 04:29:42 AM »
Wasn't jus one more like 3 or 4

Gosia, Anna, and Kinga

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #365 on: December 28, 2017, 05:27:23 AM »
Yet you wanted me to supply you with 4oz a week (a pound per month) of Cali weed (sativa dominant hybrids, mostly) at $400/oz which you were planning on selling for £1,200/oz.

And I'm the narcotic dealer who deserves prison? LoL shits legal here and I was bangin the girl who grows it ( a licensed cultivator, btw) & worked security for transport. Her co's strain won 1st place at the cannabis cup as well... Sucks for you.

lol me and marihooana?
nose jobs..

I throw pieces of trash like you in prisons,,

nose jobs lol and narcotics.. only something this felon can think about lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #366 on: December 28, 2017, 09:23:21 AM »

lol me and marihooana?
nose jobs..

gh15 approved

As usual The GloryHole Gimick is exposed
And can only reply with More Hot Air Nonsense & Empty Threats

Hey Scammer15  Me My wife & My Autistic Children are awaiting your
Threatened Visit..........

Scammer15 You're A Poor Joke --- Dismissed, Now Fuck off.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #367 on: December 28, 2017, 10:15:39 AM »
I am surprised gh15 hasn't taken credit for BeThere mysteriously vanishing. How long before he's back under another name?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #368 on: December 28, 2017, 10:21:09 AM »
I am surprised gh15 hasn't taken credit for BeThere mysteriously vanishing. How long before he's back under another name?

I take the credit for that bro

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #369 on: December 28, 2017, 01:03:07 PM »
lol me and marihooana?
nose jobs..

gh15 approved

Who, exactly, have you thrown in prison?

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #370 on: December 28, 2017, 01:08:10 PM »
Who, exactly, have you thrown in prison?

I think he meant to say "blown" in prison. Unless maybe he really is an ifbb pro whom was a cop, is this Ronnie Coleman???????????? ;D
h

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: December 28, 2017, 03:15:40 PM »
honestly surprised this being GetBig and all that this has not been outed to be legit or a crock
"

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #372 on: December 28, 2017, 03:29:24 PM »
Would pay to see Eric Scott and "gh15" throw hands!  ;D
Q

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: December 28, 2017, 08:09:50 PM »
I'm not worth 16 million,, much more my famly is worth much much more than 16

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

16 mil's in indian rupies or in cuban pesos  ;D ;D ;D

hey paki boy gh16, what is :famly  ???

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #374 on: December 28, 2017, 09:01:54 PM »
Would pay to see Eric Scott and "gh15" throw hands!  ;D

Knuckles are still a lil busted up, so I wouldn't even throw hands. I'd rupture his spleen with push-kicks and break his legs with low-kicks... Maybe a couple Wanderlei-style soccer-kicks at the end.

Nah, fuck that... Cerrone-style soccer-kicks to his ass while he's laying on his back crying. I want him conscious so he doesn't stop crying.