Author Topic: Arm Gaining Contest - Who can make the greatest improvements in 8 weeks  (Read 250149 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Arm Gaining Contest - Who can make the greatest improvements in 8 weeks
« Reply #675 on: November 16, 2017, 01:17:34 PM »
DJ, if what you say about your past is true then no wonder you are so angry. Your dad abandoned you and he didn't even give you good muscle building genes. So you take it out on those here who stop by to see what you are up to. Which is bugger all. Nothing to see here, folks, move along.

Your life seems to be a car wreck that you are incapable of escaping from. Many here come to see if they can help you. Nope, you are submerged in your own despair and no one can help you. You don't want any help. Long ago you abandoned even the good doctor who couldn't help you either.

There you are alone and abandoned just like you have been since you were 10 years old. You pick yourself up from the floor and start another day as the unstoppable internet warrior. "I will show the scoffers and haters," you insist. So you take drugs....anything to overcome this vast feeling

of inferiority. You amaze nobody at the gym when you handle those heavy weights. They laugh behind your back. At my gym in the past we had an award for guys like you. The Consistency Award. That was a trophy for guys who trained hard and long but got absolutely nowhere. They stayed the same

year in and out but still trained as if things were going to happen. Well, at least you will always have something to aim for. Imagine if you ever build 16 1/2 inch arms. You will start wearing singlets even in the winter to show off your new guns!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #676 on: November 16, 2017, 01:21:24 PM »
So you're that important that I would travel (again) to Krakow for a couple of punches? This just shows how delusional you are.

Take my advice and take time off the interwebz. Use the extra free time for self-improvement, not by jerking on Technogym machines, but by becoming a grown man. Once you're there go back online and send me a 'thank you' PM.
You're welcome and thanks.

That's some sound advice dj
No doubt you'll ignore it & respond in your usual jerk'ish manner.

Your psychological profile is not good.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #677 on: November 16, 2017, 01:33:16 PM »

That's some sound advice dj
No doubt you'll ignore it & respond in your usual jerk'ish manner.

Your psychological profile is not good.

that is the main problem.

watch when someone compliments him or he thinks they are complimenting him..he jumps all over them like a puppy that has been alone all day by himself.

now watch when you give him and constructive criticism or concern for his well being by telling him to stop being reckless and he acts like one of those angry little ankle biter dogs that yap from behind the fence at all the big dogs until they see one face to face, then he rolls over and plays submissive showing you his stomach and penis

and when you make fun of him whether deserved or not? total fucking meltdown

with DJ its worship and comply or else you go on the list
"

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #678 on: November 16, 2017, 01:54:47 PM »
There is hapless DJ dreaming of 17 inch arms. Why not aim for 16 inches instead? I can't tell you how many delusional guys train and then calculate what they should be able to lift or achieve. Never happens. But they insist they should be able to bench this or that.

Most of us wouldn't know what it must be like to be so physically challenged. How does it feel to lift all that weight and still have small arms. Soul destroying stuff. Imagine this dude showing up at gyms requesting help and information. Nothing helps or works.

To add insult to injury he has similar luck with dating. He sends out several hundred likes and gets bugger all in return. I mean, who out there has had this kind of misfortune? On top of everything he is told he is narcissistic. Surely that is beyond being a joke.

How can someone so untalented feel that he is superior to most people? He claims he has near genius intelligence. Well, his dad obtained a PhD so maybe he could, too. Delusional beyond belief. Can we imagine the psychiatrists treating this poor bastard.

In the meantime, here I am at 75 dreaming of 18 inch arms and I am almost there. I am proceeding cautiously because I know how easy it is to get injured when handling heavy weights. I even look forward to training arms and that hasn't happened for decades.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #679 on: November 16, 2017, 02:17:06 PM »
15.5 inch arms aren't small chief

17 inch arms are MASSIVE

17 @ 6-7%

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #680 on: November 16, 2017, 03:02:07 PM »

now watch when you give him and constructive criticism or concern for his well being by telling him to stop being reckless and he acts like one of those angry little ankle biter dogs that yap from behind the fence at all the big dogs until they see one face to face, then he rolls over and plays submissive showing you his stomach and penis

:o

(Note to self: gotta try to keep up with this thread better, sounds like I'm missing some weeeeeird sh1t...)
T

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #681 on: November 16, 2017, 03:12:57 PM »
Smells some kvntz putz WAY TOO MUCH thought and effort into this and the funny thing is he is convinced that he is right... LULZ

I play the role of a heel on here just like Roddy Piper and these turds get their panties in a bunch over it lulz

I am deeeeeeeeep in some head here apparently

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #682 on: November 16, 2017, 03:29:45 PM »
There is hapless DJ dreaming of 17 inch arms. Why not aim for 16 inches instead? I can't tell you how many delusional guys train and then calculate what they should be able to lift or achieve. Never happens. But they insist they should be able to bench this or that.

Most of us wouldn't know what it must be like to be so physically challenged. How does it feel to lift all that weight and still have small arms. Soul destroying stuff. Imagine this dude showing up at gyms requesting help and information. Nothing helps or works.

To add insult to injury he has similar luck with dating. He sends out several hundred likes and gets bugger all in return. I mean, who out there has had this kind of misfortune? On top of everything he is told he is narcissistic. Surely that is beyond being a joke.

How can someone so untalented feel that he is superior to most people? He claims he has near genius intelligence. Well, his dad obtained a PhD so maybe he could, too. Delusional beyond belief. Can we imagine the psychiatrists treating this poor bastard.

In the meantime, here I am at 75 dreaming of 18 inch arms and I am almost there. I am proceeding cautiously because I know how easy it is to get injured when handling heavy weights. I even look forward to training arms and that hasn't happened for decades.

He Thinks He's

Funny
Muscular
Hard Man
Strength champion
Pro Boxer
Highly Intelligent
Great Physique
Big Arms
In peoples heads

Sadly he cannot take on board the very good posts
That he needs Help.

And Is seen as little more than a idiotic clown on here
Just a constant source of Amusement & Ridicule for the rest of us.

Like I said his Psychological Profile isn't Good.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #683 on: November 16, 2017, 03:32:15 PM »
lol, let me explain the cycle:

Step 1: Posted pictures of himself.
Step 2: Sought genuine approval from getbig.
Step 3: When getbig denied him approval, he threw a temper tantrum.
Step 4: Begin to act in an exaggerated fashion (post more and more pics) to try and pull off that he is "trolling."
Step 5: Getbig rejects DJ181 even more.
Step 6: DJ181 claims that he has been trolling along and that he is acting like a wrestling "heel" and that he is in "everyone's head."
Step 7: Continue to act in a more exaggerated fashion to try and convince getbiggers of point 6.
Step 8: Getbig continues to reject DJ181.
Step 9: Dj181 becomes even MORE forceful to try and reinforce step 6.
X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #684 on: November 16, 2017, 05:14:31 PM »
Time for a break from this nonsense.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #685 on: November 16, 2017, 05:15:15 PM »
DJ eat your heart out. ;)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #686 on: November 16, 2017, 05:22:59 PM »
Smells some kvntz putz WAY TOO MUCH thought and effort into this and the funny thing is he is convinced that he is right... LULZ

I play the role of a heel on here just like Roddy Piper and these turds get their panties in a bunch over it lulz

::)

"

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #687 on: November 16, 2017, 05:41:16 PM »
This thread would cause a mere mortal to hang himself. DJ is truly special.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #688 on: November 16, 2017, 06:14:19 PM »
This thread would cause a mere mortal to hang himself. DJ is truly special.

Delusions are a strong, motivating factor.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #689 on: November 16, 2017, 08:25:50 PM »
28 pages. Fuck.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #690 on: November 16, 2017, 11:27:28 PM »
lol, let me explain the cycle:

Step 1: Posted pictures of himself.
Step 2: Sought genuine approval from getbig.
Step 3: When getbig denied him approval, he threw a temper tantrum.
Step 4: Begin to act in an exaggerated fashion (post more and more pics) to try and pull off that he is "trolling."
Step 5: Getbig rejects DJ181 even more.
Step 6: DJ181 claims that he has been trolling along and that he is acting like a wrestling "heel" and that he is in "everyone's head."
Step 7: Continue to act in a more exaggerated fashion to try and convince getbiggers of point 6.
Step 8: Getbig continues to reject DJ181.
Step 9: Dj181 becomes even MORE forceful to try and reinforce step 6.

I hope you are joking

I would never ever get approval from you turds

I could be the Lord Jesus Christ himself and you would still ridicule me

You emotions surrounding me are..... MONUMENTAL and there is no chance in hell you would ever be objective lulz

Give me a fucking break

Im truly convinced many of you shitstains suffer from bigorexia, just too bad you can't die from it bit hopefully you get some serious form of cancer and suffer a very slow and painful death

You meaning the shitstains who mock me, Id love to get the good news of it 😎

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #691 on: November 17, 2017, 04:51:21 AM »
DJ starting a new thread to no avail.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #692 on: November 17, 2017, 04:57:33 AM »
DJ starting a new thread to no avail.

Funny thing is, I look much better than all the shit talkers

Post new arm pics....SOON

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #693 on: November 17, 2017, 12:21:03 PM »
Funny thing is, I look much better than all the shit talkers

Post new arm pics....SOON

Even more funny, we don't give a piss.

Enjoy your weekend, Jane

xoxox

Ruffian

• Getbig II
« Reply #694 on: November 17, 2017, 01:20:11 PM »

You are 46 years old? What is with this LULZ crap? Arent you a little old for all this?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #695 on: November 17, 2017, 01:37:38 PM »
You are 46 years old? What is with this LULZ crap? Arent you a little old for all this?

Age is only a number bro it's bout how old you feel and i feel bout 14 😎

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #696 on: November 17, 2017, 01:42:58 PM »

Hmmmm I Thought that would've been 15

As you & He Now Have So Much In Common  ::)

Ruffian

• Getbig II
« Reply #697 on: November 17, 2017, 01:53:52 PM »

You know who says age is just a number? Old people. You have a decent build just not much muscle. Some free advice so its probably not worth much. You use too many drugs for the results you are getting, you dont work out hard enough or smart enough. If someone tells you building muscle is all drugs, they probably sell drugs. Even GH15 on his prior postings states he would work to failure and with good form. Also stop talking like a 14 year old, it always looks bad especially on an older guy.

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #698 on: November 17, 2017, 02:06:52 PM »
:o

(Note to self: gotta try to keep up with this thread better, sounds like I'm missing some weeeeeird sh1t...)

O

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #699 on: November 17, 2017, 02:16:45 PM »
You know who says age is just a number? Old people. You have a decent build just not much muscle. Some free advice so its probably not worth much. You use too many drugs for the results you are getting, you dont work out hard enough or smart enough. If someone tells you building muscle is all drugs, they probably sell drugs. Even GH15 on his prior postings states he would work to failure and with good form. Also stop talking like a 14 year old, it always looks bad especially on an older guy.

I will only blast for bout 4-6 more weeks