Author Topic: Arm Gaining Contest - Who can make the greatest improvements in 8 weeks  (Read 247936 times)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: Arm Gaining Contest - Who can make the greatest improvements in 8 weeks
« Reply #1200 on: November 23, 2017, 03:34:37 PM »
Now you see how most of the mega threads (not counting world events) are made on Getbig. And it goes back to the beginning.

Shit has never added up around here.

why are you so emotionally invested in how a thread should go?

I don't get you sometimes. You gte banned every year basically then spend the rest of the year trying to get unbanned, which eventually happens, and then you try to contribute for a bit before you start going off again and start posting about posting which usually continues into January-February and then bang your yearly ban ha[[ens because everyone turns on you again.

If you have a problem with posters and always trying to figure out who is who, why not just leave or start your own website since you could obviously do a better job than Ron?
"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1201 on: November 23, 2017, 03:43:37 PM »
This thread is really cranking.Would be pretty crazy if dj181 showed up at 220 as shredded as he is now.

These guys are just trying under my skin

If i get to light heavy it lights out

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #1202 on: November 23, 2017, 03:43:59 PM »
The biggest gimmick lie ever on Getbig is OneMoreRep.

The threads, the stories, all fantasies. What does it say about Getbig, when most moderators do not log in for weeks or months at a time?

It's all a farce.

I bet the real reason this site exists is behind the scenes.

Again Shizzo why does what goes on in running a site, a free one for users I might add, concern you?
"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #1203 on: November 23, 2017, 03:47:55 PM »

realities is it is easy to make you meltdown and you love the attention, whether positive or negative.

other realities is at the end of the day nobody will give a shit if you make superheavyweight ripped, let alone light heavy because people could really care less what you do but are more amused how fucking retarded you act.
"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #1204 on: November 23, 2017, 03:51:32 PM »

By the way, should you not be celebrating Thanksgiving being American and all instead of posting pics and arguing about your geared filled stick arms
"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #1205 on: November 23, 2017, 04:16:24 PM »
Abuse of power, lies, and an illusion of a healthy website.

At least in wrestling, we know the interactions are fake and the fights are predetermined. Getbig tries to fool members with deception.

Many of the people depicted and the stories posted, are fake.

It's fucking stupid to a normal person. Busting balls is fine. Spreading news and gossip is fine. Making fake personas, often including pics of people who don't post here, and blatantly lying to elevate an individual or website, is something I have a problem with.

if you feel so strongly about that nthen why not erase your account and leave?

I dont get staying at a place you hate or if people hate you, I really do not get it.
"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1206 on: November 23, 2017, 04:20:43 PM »
Well, it was a good thread. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #1207 on: November 23, 2017, 04:25:07 PM »
if you feel so strongly about that nthen why not erase your account and leave?

I dont get staying at a place you hate or if people hate you, I really do not get it.

Shizzo is just jealous. Douglas is out shizzoing "the king" himself. Their paths are parallel and getbig only has room for one apex-degenerate at a time. Douglas has edged shizzo out into utter irrelevance.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1208 on: November 23, 2017, 04:29:43 PM »
Shizzo is just jealous. Douglas is out shizzoing "the king" himself. Their paths are parallel and getbig only has room for one apex-degenerate at a time. Douglas has edged shizzo out into utter irrelevance.

Haha  ;D ;D ;D
X

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #1209 on: November 23, 2017, 04:30:39 PM »
Not at all. Anything that dj181 posts is taken with a grain of salt. Whether or not this retard is real, he never would have established such a big thread unless multiple gimmicks were involved. Normal people lost interest a long time ago. I do not like artificially bumped threads.

You call me an apex-degenerate? You are only in shape because you are mentally handicapped and you have an eating disorder.

This is all assuming, that you are actually who you say you are.

werewolf operative

« Reply #1210 on: November 23, 2017, 04:42:00 PM »
Tremendous thread.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1212 on: November 23, 2017, 04:53:54 PM »
You guys still don't get it

I get lots of positive response and feedback irl

You think that i take what you say seriously ???

I just think that its funny aa hell fucking wit y'all and you are all trying to figure me out ie. How i am in real life

Talk about ownage lulz

I don't give a fuck how any of you are in real life if you are rich have a nice house etc

I really do not give a fuck

Now wanting to hurt some of you very badly well that is real and it would not end nicely for you, you see i am fearles and i have very good athletic ability and I do punch VERY HARD and i have very fast and accurate hands si it would end badly for the ones i would really really really like to physically harm 👊

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1213 on: November 23, 2017, 04:55:57 PM »

I just think that its funny aa hell fucking wit y'all and you are all trying to figure me out ie. How i am in real life

Talk about ownage lulz

I don't give a fuck how any of you are in real life if you are rich have a nice house etc

Now wanting to hurt some of you very badly well that is real and it would not end nicely for you, you see i am fearles and i have very good athletic ability and I do punch VERY HARD and i have very fast and accurate hands si it would end badly for the ones i would really really really like to physically harm 👊

Did I miss the heavy bag video?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1214 on: November 23, 2017, 05:03:13 PM »
Did I miss the heavy bag video?

Never posted it

I think im a little rough around the edges now but if i could make a date with that worthless sack of shit pussymiestr you can bet your sweet ass i would go.back to training boxing full bore

You see i hate bullies with a FUCKING PASSION and I am a gazzilon percent sure that sack of shit is a bully irl

So... I would be strongly strongly driven motivated to hurt him very very badly

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1215 on: November 23, 2017, 05:03:25 PM »
Shizzo is jealous

"1"

Shizzo

• Getbig IV

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1217 on: November 23, 2017, 05:08:09 PM »
your juiced up counterpart pic is not much different DJ

You are just not as impressive as you think

Here is where the problem is. DJ does think he is as impressive as he thinks. He is up and we are down. He looks in the mirror and sees a lot of muscle but more important he is conditioned. His ideal is Frank Zane and thus, if he gets to the weight Frank was then he will look like him. There are many guys who think like this. No reality check or comments can deviate them from their beliefs. Since he figures he is superior he doesn't like the scoffing and ridicule. So he retaliates by name calling and threats of beating people up. Naw, the guy won't fight anyone. I mean, he figures he is a capable boxer. Well, he survived being a punching bag for a guy who had some fun. The boxer told him he had what it takes and this narcissist insists that means he is capable. The truth is he is challenged in just about all ways we can imagine. Physically, intellectually and definitely socially. Light a candle for this hapless dude!

When you own a gym for decades you get to see various pattern occurring over and over. Similar individuals. Similar delusions, etc.
Some guys figure a gal is in love with them if she says hi to them! I kid you not. This happened to Chicken Legs, Coat Hanger and Recharge. All made fools of themselves over imaginary romances.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1220 on: November 23, 2017, 05:15:24 PM »

Talk about ownage lulz

We get it:

You don't care about an education, a job, steady income, career, supporting yourself, having a nice houe/apartment or car, etc.

You care about aesthetics and boxing.

You are ABOVE us because you have "aesthetics" and are a subpar boxer.
X

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #1221 on: November 23, 2017, 05:25:30 PM »
Never posted it

I think im a little rough around the edges now but if i could make a date with that worthless sack of shit pussymiestr you can bet your sweet ass i would go.back to training boxing full bore

You see i hate bullies with a FUCKING PASSION and I am a gazzilon percent sure that sack of shit is a bully irl

So... I would be strongly strongly driven motivated to hurt him very very badly

I hear ya on the bully thing.cant fucking stand them at all.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1222 on: November 23, 2017, 05:51:28 PM »
i'm impressed 50 pages,,,and thats with a costar basile and special guest appearance by shizzo..thats no disrespect to the siskel and ebert combo sf1900 and bethere and rex reed'those who know the queer reviewer'nelson muntz..

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #1223 on: November 23, 2017, 06:26:04 PM »
50 pages of being told the truth about his “aesthetic physique” and the dude is still standing. Props for that. Still think it’s Joon. A flex in front of a computer logged in as DJ or the upside down cup challenge would put the Joon talk to bed. It wouldn’t make your shit arms any bigger, but at least we’d know that your delusion is legit.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1224 on: November 23, 2017, 06:31:22 PM »
We get it:

You don't care about an education, a job, steady income, career, supporting yourself, having a nice houe/apartment or car, etc.

You care about aesthetics and boxing.

You are ABOVE us because you have "aesthetics" and are a subpar boxer.

How does he support himself without a job? Welfare, parents?

I know he has a cool dog but his apartment is a pig sty.