Author Topic: Vince's Video Blogs - Discussion and Updates  (Read 161856 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Please make sure to DISLIKE all of Vince Goodrum's videos
« Reply #425 on: December 19, 2017, 06:05:07 PM »
i dont think iq is that relevant and interesting.

look at korea, same country until 1940's. south korea are doing great. north korea isnt. iq levels roughly the same. (iq 106 average 2nd highest in the world) human development index #18 for south korea.

russia, whole lotta white people 144 million (81% ethnic russians) iq average 97 meaning top-10 of all countries in the world yet they're only #49 on human development index (bahrain is higher, #47 and their average iq is 83, same iq average as papa new guinea)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #426 on: December 19, 2017, 06:16:07 PM »
I'd rather have a downs child than an autistic child. Jesus I can't think of anything worse than autistic children. Might as well raise a fucking fridge magnet for all the interaction you get from them. Waste of a human life, autistic children

Yes, definitely.

Take me for example - life is SO ROUGH for me living off millions of dollars of combined cash investments, real estate, and other assets.  Could you imagine a life where you get to do whatever you want whenever you want, support all of your children and see them as often as you want to in the most important years of their lives, and have multiple university degrees as a backup plan in case any of that fails?

On a serious note, I do not believe that you would rather have a child with Down syndrome than a child with autism.  Some on this board may poke fun at my autism, but they know full well that I would beat them on an IQ test, have more formal education than they do, etc.  When I went to 16 contests and expos over a four year period, none of them approached me, and I was completely visible.  So yeah - talk all you want online, you wouldn't say anything to me in person.

Which brings up another important point - if you had a child with autism, he would likely have higher intelligence than you have at the age of 12.  I can tell you that my parents are both annoyed having two autistic sons who are both smarter than them.  I have more education than both of my parents for example, and I think that secretly annoys both of my parents.

At least with a child with Down syndrome, you can be happy to know they can't perform as well as you.  Which is probably why you would want one - it would guarantee that you would outperform your child.  :)  With my intelligence being what is, you sure as hell won't be outperforming me any time soon.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #427 on: December 19, 2017, 06:20:51 PM »
I'd rather have a downs child than an autistic child. Jesus I can't think of anything worse than autistic children. Might as well raise a fucking fridge magnet for all the interaction you get from them. Waste of a human life, autistic children

On this specific note - to each their own.  I live a quiet, solitary life by myself in my home.  I have been bringing my children to hotels during my days with them, as my crypto did so well this year, that I might as well give them quality of life.  So I do a hotel night with them, but not more than once a week.

What's wrong with living a quiet life alone?  Are you saying it's better to be involved with interpersonal relationships, of which 50% of them fail?  ::)  Marriages at least.  I look around me, and see nothing but completely failed relationships, and people who hate one another.

I have a quiet son who goes on his computer after school and quietly does everything he is supposed to.  Given how horrible some people are, I can only hope that my children get a touch of autism.  And that is all that I have - a touch of it.  Scoring right on the cusp.  I could see a completely autistic person posing unique challenges, but not just a touch of autism.

It's so rough having a quiet child who does everything he is told, and otherwise minds his own business completely.  ???  I'm kidding.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #428 on: December 19, 2017, 06:21:59 PM »
Yes, definitely.

Take me for example - life is SO ROUGH for me living off millions of dollars of combined cash investments, real estate, and other assets.  Could you imagine a life where you get to do whatever you want whenever you want, support all of your children and see them as often as you want to in the most important years of their lives, and have multiple university degrees as a backup plan in case any of that fails?

On a serious note, I do not believe that you would rather have a child with Down syndrome than a child with autism.  Some on this board may poke fun at my autism, but they know full well that I would beat them on an IQ test, have more formal education than they do, etc.  When I went to 16 contests and expos over a four year period, none of them approached me, and I was completely visible.  So yeah - talk all you want online, you wouldn't say anything to me in person.

Which brings up another important point - if you had a child with autism, he would likely have higher intelligence than you have at the age of 12.  I can tell you that my parents are both annoyed having two autistic sons who are both smarter than them.  I have more education than both of my parents for example, and I think that secretly annoys both of my parents.

At least with a child with Down syndrome, you can be happy to know they can't perform as well as you.  Which is probably why you would want one - it would guarantee that you would outperform your child.  :)  With my intelligence being what is, you sure as hell won't be outperforming me any time soon.

Your multiple university degrees means ABSOLUTELY nothing in terms of getting a job. Any job you find, all someone would need to do is email your employer the stuff you have said on here and you'd be canned. You've pretty much demolished any chance you have of using your university degrees for a job. Better hope you keep investing properly.
X

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: December 19, 2017, 06:57:13 PM »
This dude is really strange. Btw you're not the only person that has a college degree on getbig ::)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #430 on: December 19, 2017, 07:16:37 PM »
Your multiple university degrees means ABSOLUTELY nothing in terms of getting a job. Any job you find, all someone would need to do is email your employer the stuff you have said on here and you'd be canned. You've pretty much demolished any chance you have of using your university degrees for a job. Better hope you keep investing properly.

Not at all.  All I would have to do is hide my social media for 90 days until I have union protection, at which point, you can't be fired for doing basically anything.  I have friends with union protection who are intimidated, and too afraid to post anything "controversial" online.  I try to explain to them that their union will protect them, just as it did this Hydro One employee was rehired after laughing at someone who screamed "Fuck Her Right in the Pussy" at a reporter:

https://globalnews.ca/news/2316399/why-was-hydro-one-worker-in-fhritp-incident-rehired

Do you really believe that a person can be fired for things they post online?  Do you realize that employees have rights, and that you can't legally be fired for things you post on social media, unless you have explicitly signed an agreement to that effect?

I say whatever I want, whenever I want.  When I found out that the university fired me over my Facebook posts, it had turned out that they explicitly withheld that information from me, because they knew they had no legal grounds to fire me.  Not one single student reported any racial bias in my performance.  I marked 1,200 calculus assignments, and not one single error was found.  My professor gave me her written recommendation to work with me for Calculus II, and I was the top student in my Computational Linear Algebra I course, and had an overall average of 98% that semester, which was the highest in the mathematics department.

The university knew full well that they couldn't legally fire me for "offending" people online [My God - are you SERIOUS?  Do you really think you can legally get fired for simply offending someone?  Are you dense?].  So what did they do?  They decided to go around my back, and explicitly instructed the mathematics department secretary to lie to me about why I was let go.  Of course my performance made it clear that there was no legal basis for firing me.

Furthermore, I don't need a job!  I live off the interest and rent money generated off the money and assets that I already own.  I comfortably pay my $3,000 in monthly child support/RESPs, and get to see my kids any time I want.  I was with them almost daily from the day they were born until they started school.  Now I have a new 6-month-old little redhead baby, and hopefully will have another baby in 2018.  I do whatever I want whenever I want, because even earning 7%, I will continue to make a six figure income on the money I already have.  I don't tow anyone's line.  I promised Ron I would not bring up race on this board, unless someone else brought it up.  Notice - I did NOT bring this topic up.  But I will respond when others bring it up.  I promised Ron I would post on-topic, and post respectfully.  I have done both things.  If Ron thinks my posts are getting out of hand, I will adjust my posting style.

Ron's board, Ron's rules.

We discussed this in person, at an Arnold expo.  I promised him I would not bring up the topic of race randomly, and a promise is a promise.  I am a man of my word.

Additionally, I am available for private tutoring in mathematics, and personal training.  Maybe you don't consider a 340 bench press at 170 to be impressive, but most people do, and I always have people interested in paying me to either teach them math or fitness.  I will ALWAYS have money-making opportunities.  I have numerous friends with small businesses who have offered me the chance to be a silent partner - key word, SILENT.  In that we both know I make controversial posts, so it is important that the reputation of their business isn't affected negatively by my posts.  That way I can make money off the very same people who trash me online.  :)

Hahahahahaha, regardless you show what a race of pussies White people are.  Whites are the only race on the planet who allow minorities to dictate to them what they say, when they say it, and what they are and are not allowed to talk about.  LOL!!!!!!!!!

SF1900, enjoy your 9 to 5 job.  In the meanwhile, let me say this loud and clear: IQ differs by race, and Whites have higher IQ scores on average than Black people do.  If you believe that IQ represents intelligence [I believe this], then what I am saying here can be translated to this, in clear terms:

White people are, on average, smarter than Black people.

And if you want to go further into the race and IQ stats, Ashkenazi Jews have higher IQs than any other race.

SF1900, how does it make you feel that I can say whatever I want online - under my REAL NAME - whereas you need to hide behind a user name?  Haha.  You need to monitor everything you say online so that it doesn't "offend" people.  I don't have to do anything of the sort.  Enjoy censoring yourself to keep a job that you hate. Haha.  :)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #431 on: December 19, 2017, 07:32:32 PM »
Not at all.  All I would have to do is hide my social media for 90 days until I have union protection, at which point, you can't be fired for doing basically anything.  I have friends with union protection who are intimidated, and too afraid to post anything "controversial" online.  I try to explain to them that their union will protect them, just as it did this Hydro One employee was rehired after laughing at someone who screamed "Fuck Her Right in the Pussy" at a reporter:

https://globalnews.ca/news/2316399/why-was-hydro-one-worker-in-fhritp-incident-rehired

Do you really believe that a person can be fired for things they post online?  Do you realize that employees have rights, and that you can't legally be fired for things you post on social media, unless you have explicitly signed an agreement to that effect?

I say whatever I want, whenever I want.  When I found out that the university fired me over my Facebook posts, it had turned out that they explicitly withheld that information from me, because they knew they had no legal grounds to fire me.  Not one single student reported any racial bias in my performance.  I marked 1,200 calculus assignments, and not one single error was found.  My professor gave me her written recommendation to work with me for Calculus II, and I was the top student in my Computational Linear Algebra I course, and had an overall average of 98% that semester, which was the highest in the mathematics department.

The university knew full well that they couldn't legally fire me for "offending" people online [My God - are you SERIOUS?  Do you really think you can legally get fired for simply offending someone?  Are you dense?].  So what did they do?  They decided to go around my back, and explicitly instructed the mathematics department secretary to lie to me about why I was let go.  Of course my performance made it clear that there was no legal basis for firing me.

Furthermore, I don't need a job!  I live off the interest and rent money generated off the money and assets that I already own.  I comfortably pay my $3,000 in monthly child support/RESPs, and get to see my kids any time I want.  I was with them almost daily from the day they were born until they started school.  Now I have a new 6-month-old little redhead baby, and hopefully will have another baby in 2018.  I do whatever I want whenever I want, because even earning 7%, I will continue to make a six figure income on the money I already have.  I don't tow anyone's line.  I promised Ron I would not bring up race on this board, unless someone else brought it up.  Notice - I did NOT bring this topic up.  But I will respond when others bring it up.  I promised Ron I would post on-topic, and post respectfully.  I have done both things.  If Ron thinks my posts are getting out of hand, I will adjust my posting style.

Ron's board, Ron's rules.

We discussed this in person, at an Arnold expo.  I promised him I would not bring up the topic of race randomly, and a promise is a promise.  I am a man of my word.

Additionally, I am available for private tutoring in mathematics, and personal training.  Maybe you don't consider a 340 bench press at 170 to be impressive, but most people do, and I always have people interested in paying me to either teach them math or fitness.  I will ALWAYS have money-making opportunities.  I have numerous friends with small businesses who have offered me the chance to be a silent partner - key word, SILENT.  In that we both know I make controversial posts, so it is important that the reputation of their business isn't affected negatively by my posts.  That way I can make money off the very same people who trash me online.  :)

Hahahahahaha, regardless you show what a race of pussies White people are.  Whites are the only race on the planet who allow minorities to dictate to them what they say, when they say it, and what they are and are not allowed to talk about.  LOL!!!!!!!!!

SF1900, enjoy your 9 to 5 job.  In the meanwhile, let me say this loud and clear: IQ differs by race, and Whites have higher IQ scores on average than Black people do.  If you believe that IQ represents intelligence [I believe this], then what I am saying here can be translated to this, in clear terms:

White people are, on average, smarter than Black people.

And if you want to go further into the race and IQ stats, Ashkenazi Jews have higher IQs than any other race.

SF1900, how does it make you feel that I can say whatever I want online - under my REAL NAME - whereas you need to hide behind a user name?  Haha.  You need to monitor everything you say online so that it doesn't "offend" people.  I don't have to do anything of the sort.  Enjoy censoring yourself to keep a job that you hate. Haha.  :)

For what it's worth, I read your first and last paragraph. Ignored everything in between.

Hide your social media online? lol. I am sure people already took screen shots of your ramblings on getbig and can link you to them.

I have known people get fired from union jobs for way less. Unions are not what they used to be. They are losing much power.

You've already lost one job at your university and MD wouldn't let you write for them. Seems like you cannot say whatever you want.
X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #432 on: December 19, 2017, 07:34:29 PM »
Autism is a nasty disease for anyone including adults. No wonder you don't get that your repetitive posts about race and IQ are digging a deep hole for you here as well as elsewhere.

Your different brain insists you are right about the facts so you feel empowered to 'educate' everyone about what you so earnestly believe.

I was wondering what your problem was and now I see it is a disease and not your fault. However, it is clear that you aren't making many friends here at Getbig with your comments.

You show poor judgement when you encourage that pompous ass, Goodrum, to keep doing those embarrassing YouTube videos.

You posted above:  "Giving how horrible some people are, I can only hope that my children get a touch of autism.  And that is all that I have - a touch of it.  Scoring right on the cusp.  I could see a completely autistic person posing unique challenges, but not just a touch of autism."

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #433 on: December 19, 2017, 07:46:38 PM »
For what it's worth, I read your first and last paragraph. Ignored everything in between.

Hide your social media online? lol. I am sure people already took screen shots of your ramblings on getbig and can link you to them.

I have known people get fired from union jobs for way less. Unions are not what they used to be. They are losing much power.

You've already lost one job at your university and MD wouldn't let you write for them. Seems like you cannot say whatever you want.

Yeah, because employers have time to look through a person's entire Facebook history.  ::)  I had literally 7.5 years of "racist" Facebook posts, and Lakehead University still hired me.  They don't have time to go through a person's Facebook history.  Then a bunch of whining First Nations liaison groups complained about me, and Lakehead covertly fired me, knowing full well if they fired me over my social media posts, I would sue them.  In fact, they hid the complaints from me, knowing full well they had no legal basis to fire me.  Had they told me that I was being fired for social media posts, I would have taken them to court and won.  And they know that.

MD is obviously different - I never signed a formal contract with MD.  I shouldn't have announced on Getbig that I got hired by MD, allowing Goodrum to screw me over.  MD is a private company and can hire whoever they want.  They also most likely have a contract that basically says "We can fire you for any reason".  Even then, a longer standing employee who got fired could take action against MD.  For instance, Ron Harris could take MD to court over being fired for something stupid.  John Romano stated that his contract had a clause that stated he could not be edited - in other words, he could have written misspelled gibberish, and MD would have been legally obligated to publish it.  That said, he would not have been rehired, had he chosen to do that.  :)

But wait - plot twist!  I have 160 million views on YouTube spread over my two YouTube channels.  MD has, what, 30 million?  ;D  Hahahahaha, I guess people don't mind listening to a "racist" after all, now do they?  :)

I added several more paragraphs to my previous post, that I implore you to read!  Just kidding.  ;D  On a serious note, do you think I give two fucking shits about being considered "racist"?  ::)  I care about only one thing: BEING RIGHT.  In 1972, people said that you can't determine your race from your DNA.  Now fast forward to 2017, and check this out:

www.23andMe.com

Oh snap!

See?  Haha.  They used to say "Race does not exist", and that only "racist" people disagreed.  Yet now, literally millions of people determine their racial ancestry from their DNA, hahahahaha.  I love science!  Soon we are going to determine the specific genetic component to intelligence, regardless of how much universities attempt to stop that.

SF1900 - how come leftists like you need to stop people like me from speaking?  If what I am saying is so stupid and "racist", etc, why not let me speak and make a fool of myself?  What are you so scared of?  How come you need to get me fired?  Wouldn't it be better to let me do what I want, say what I want, and look like a fool in the process?  Why is your side so terrified of people with dissenting views?

It's because you know I'm right.  It's because you know ALL scientific studies on intelligence show that I'm right - and you're terrified of that.  So you need to literally threaten to charge people [outside of the USA, I mean] for "racism".  I literally had a perfect employment record at my university, and they fired me.  But now that I have threatened to sue them, they backed down.  They will NEVER even look at me again.  The stakes are too high.

My suggestion is to tell your friends to retain the services of a lawyer.  I do, and guess what?  The Ontario Human Rights Commission, nor the Canadian Human Rights Commission will pursue any form of hate speech charges against me.  They are terrified of the negative attention that I will bring to their organization if they do.  :)  The thing is, SF1900, is that White people are increasingly being fed up being dictated by minorities what to do and what to say, when we represent 90% of all interracial violent crime victims.  This includes muggings, other forms of assault, rape, and murder.  Whites are getting sick of it, and the political will simply does not exist to imprison a nonviolent father such as myself simply for intelligently discussing politically incorrect topics online.  Maybe that could have happened in 1995, but not today.  Also, ask yourself: do you really think that the average person will speak their mind if they risk losing their job, as you said?  If not getting charged - something possible in Canada, Germany, and many other nations?

How long do you think you can keep doing that to White people before they snap, SF1900?  I can assure you - not much longer.  Go check out the views for various pro-White YouTube videos, and you can get a really good impression of how sick and tired White people are of this stuff.

Oh, and as for your comment about unions that I put in bold, DAMN!!!  Great post!  You literally just made my day!  Love that!  Unions are losing so much power that the only power they have is in the public sector.  Any corporation forced to increase wages beyond a certain point will just outsource, hence leaving only the public sector with a strong union presence.  End result: unions are - as you said - losing power, and are thus more likely to tow the government's leftist line.  Thus if an employee is politically incorrect, he does indeed stand a greater chance of being fired than historically he may have.

I must say, that was a very good point on your part - what I said is still technically correct, I would say, but one does need to consider the waning power of unions, which you are indeed correct about.  That being said, I think the main thing is that most people don't wish to fight for their rights.  People just don't want to rock the boat these days.  But I do.  :)

Look at how many views these videos get, how many Likes these videos get, and compare that to the various Cultural Marxist PC drivel online.  White people are waking up, and there is NOTHING you can do about that:

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #434 on: December 19, 2017, 07:48:04 PM »
Yeah, because employers have time to look through a person's entire Facebook history.  ::)  I had literally 7.5 years of "racist" Facebook posts, and Lakehead University still hired me.  They don't have time to go through a person's Facebook history.  Then a bunch of whining First Nations liaison groups complained about me, and Lakehead covertly fired me, knowing full well if they fired me over my social media posts, I would sue them.  In fact, they hid the complaints from me, knowing full well they had no legal basis to fire me.  Had they told me that I was being fired for social media posts, I would have taken them to court and won.  And they know that.

MD is obviously different - I never signed a formal contract with MD.  I shouldn't have announced on Getbig that I got hired by MD, allowing Goodrum to screw me over.  MD is a private company and can hire whoever they want.  They also most likely have a contract that basically says "We can fire you for any reason".  Even then, a longer standing employee who got fired could take action against MD.  For instance, Ron Harris could take MD to court over being fired for something stupid.  John Romano stated that his contract had a clause that stated he could not be edited - in other words, he could have written misspelled gibberish, and MD would have been legally obligated to publish it.  That said, he would not have been rehired, had he chosen to do that.  :)

But wait - plot twist!  I have 160 million views on YouTube spread over my two YouTube channels.  MD has, what, 30 million?  ;D  Hahahahaha, I guess people don't mind listening to a "racist" after all, now do they?  :)

I added several more paragraphs to my previous post, that I implore you to read!  Just kidding.  ;D  On a serious note, do you think I give two fucking shits about being considered "racist"?  ::)  I care about only one thing: BEING RIGHT.  In 1972, people said that you can't determine your race from your DNA.  Now fast forward to 2017, and check this out:

www.23andMe.com

Oh snap!

See?  Haha.  They used to say "Race does not exist", and that only "racist" people disagreed.  Yet now, literally millions of people determine their racial ancestry from their DNA, hahahahaha.  I love science!  Soon we are going to determine the specific genetic component to intelligence, regardless of how much universities attempt to stop that.

SF1900 - how come leftists like you need to stop people like me from speaking?  If what I am saying is so stupid and "racist", etc, why not let me speak and make a fool of myself?  What are you so scared of?  How come you need to get me fired?  Wouldn't it be better to let me do what I want, say what I want, and look like a fool in the process?  Why is your side so terrified of people with dissenting views?

It's because you know I'm right.  It's because you know ALL scientific studies on intelligence show that I'm right - and you're terrified of that.  So you need to literally threaten to charge people [outside of the USA, I mean] for "racism".  I literally had a perfect employment record at my university, and they fired me.  But now that I have threatened to sue them, they backed down.  They will NEVER even look at me again.  The stakes are too high.

My suggestion is to tell your friends to retain the services of a lawyer.  I do, and guess what?  The Ontario Human Rights Commission, nor the Canadian Human Rights Commission will pursue any form of hate speech charges against me.  They are terrified of the negative attention that I will bring to their organization if they do.  :)  The thing is, SF1900, is that White people are increasingly being fed up being dictated by minorities what to do and what to say, when we represent 90% of all interracial violent crime victims.  This includes muggings, other forms of assault, rape, and murder.  Whites are getting sick of it, and the political will simply does not exist to imprison a nonviolent father such as myself simply for intelligently discussing politically incorrect topics online.  Maybe that could have happened in 1995, but not today.  Also, ask yourself: do you really think that the average person will speak their mind if they risk losing their job, as you said?  If not getting charged - something possible in Canada, Germany, and many other nations?

How long do you think you can keep doing that to White people before they snap, SF1900?  I can assure you - not much longer.  Go check out the views for various pro-White YouTube videos, and you can get a really good impression of how sick and tired White people are of this stuff.

Oh, and as for your comment about unions that I put in bold, DAMN!!!  Great post!  You literally just made my day!  Love that!  Unions are losing so much power that the only power they have is in the public sector.  Any corporation forced to increase wages beyond a certain point will just outsource, hence leaving only the public sector with a strong union presence.  End result: unions are - as you said - losing power, and are thus more likely to tow the government's leftist line.  Thus if an employee is politically incorrect, he does indeed stand a greater chance of being fired than historically he may have.

I must say, that was a very good point on your part - what I said is still technically correct, I would say, but one does need to consider the waning power of unions, which you are indeed correct about.  That being said, I think the main thing is that most people don't wish to fight for their rights.  People just don't want to rock the boat these days.  But I do.  :)

Look at how many views these videos get, how many Likes these videos get, and compare that to the various Cultural Marxist PC drivel online.  White people are waking up, and there is NOTHING you can do about that:

tl;dr

Sorry, but I have chosen to continue to read my book instead of your rants.
X

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #435 on: December 19, 2017, 07:54:00 PM »
17 years of IQ tests and retests: autism, poor judgment, emotional posts, intensifying meltdowns.

Solitary and short, Matt's banging his head and is at the tipping point.

Better hope Meta-physical doesn't appear to crack the whip.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #436 on: December 19, 2017, 07:59:06 PM »
17 years of IQ tests and retests: autism, poor judgment, emotional posts, intensifying meltdowns.

Well, he can't say that's racist. :-\

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #437 on: December 19, 2017, 08:07:04 PM »
Autism is a nasty disease for anyone including adults. No wonder you don't get that your repetitive posts about race and IQ are digging a deep hole for you here as well as elsewhere.

Your different brain insists you are right about the facts so you feel empowered to 'educate' everyone about what you so earnestly believe.

I was wondering what your problem was and now I see it is a disease and not your fault. However, it is clear that you aren't making many friends here at Getbig with your comments.

You show poor judgement when you encourage that pompous ass, Goodrum, to keep doing those embarrassing YouTube videos.

You posted above:  "Giving how horrible some people are, I can only hope that my children get a touch of autism.  And that is all that I have - a touch of it.  Scoring right on the cusp.  I could see a completely autistic person posing unique challenges, but not just a touch of autism."

Autism is a nasty disease?  So is obesity, Vince.  The only reason why autism is even considered to be a disorder on the low end of the spectrum is because autism tends to be correlated with high intelligence.  As a result, people with autism tend to make people feel unintelligent.  You would not be able to handle a ten minute discussion with me on any topic you disagree with me on, Vince.  Ten minutes is all that I would need to systematically knock down your virtue-signalling.  You have obviously never read a single study on psychometric testing, and that is clear from your posts - all that you have is moral outrage.  You imply how disgusting my posts are, meanwhile, you do nothing to actually show anyone that I am wrong.  You don't show any studies, and I asked you to bet that no White man would become the top 100 metre sprinter in 2018.  You refused, because you know I am correct.  Just as you know that no sub-Saharan African will win a Nobel Prize in the hard sciences.

Fortunately for you, you will not be around by the time Australia becomes a second world dump because of multiculturalism.  You got to live a life around only White people for all of your life, while believing that you "enjoy diversity".  Meanwhile, you live nowhere near it.  You are quite the hypocrite, aren't you, Vince?

As for my posts not being liked - not at all.  I get 1.5 million viewers/readers online PER WEEK, Vince.  And I am 100% open about my "racist" views.  Goodrum asked how I interview Black bodybuilders.  I inform ALL OF THEM of my politically incorrect views.  I tell them that I subscribe to the studies that show racial differences exist.  They have no problem with it.  If you think most Blacks can't handle this data, you are wrong.  I am confident that more than 50% of them are alright with it.

Most Whites have no problem acknowledging Black genetic superiority in certain sports.  Why would they?  It's observational for crying out loud.  As are my comments on race and IQ.  That's why ultimately the overwhelming majority of people do not care about my "racist" posts - my "racist" posts simply state the obvious.  Almost everyone understands that.  Sadly, because people are afraid of losing their jobs, they do not comment in support of me.  They just quietly support me or send me private messages in support.  They refuse to publicly support me, as they need to keep their job.

I do not.

I get read by far more than you do, and if we both started YouTube channels specifically expressing our views on race, my videos would get more views than yours would, more Likes, more shares, etc.

White people are simply afraid to admit it because they don't want to get fired.  This leads people like you to think that my views are some fringe minority.  I can assure you, that is not the case.  48% of Austria voted for the "Neo-Nazi" party.  34% of France did, and if you just look at the votes from ethnic French voters, the number is actually 42.5%.

How do you explain that, Vince?  How do you explain the pro-White political parties rising to power?  Do you think you can keep ignoring me forever?  Do you think a young robust man like me would care about you calling me "racist" in person?  Vince, even you in your prime wouldn't say anything to my face.  NO ONE DOES.  And if anyone ever does choose to speak to me in person, they will find that I am a respectful person who knows what I am talking about.

[/color]

You are doing the intellectual equivalent of me calling you an old fat fuck, Vince.  Grow up.

However, you are correct.  Autism comes with one very strongly correlated trait: not being concerned with social pressure.  In 2007, I would say those who agreed with me represented about 8% of the overall population - e.g., if a "Neo-Nazi" party rose to prominence, it would probably get maybe 8% of the vote.

Now those parties are getting between 25-48% of the vote.  :)  The most prominent example is the Austrian Freedom party which got 48% of the vote - twice.  :)  So Vince, like it or not - you can't ignore my side anymore.  It used to be a much smaller proportion of the population, but then mass immigration kept going and going and going - finally Whites are perceiving this as an existential threat; we are importing the entire third world to our societies, while training them to hate White people and blame all of their problems on White people.  We are telling them to have ethnic pride, while punishing any White person who dares utter a peep about race.  Vince, do you really think such a model is sustainable?  Do you think you could get Japanese people to hate themselves like this?  Do you think you could tell Japanese children that their ancestors were evil?

I seem to doubt it.

But you are correct - autism makes me not care about social pressure.  I am not concerned about what is or is not popular.  I believed what I currently do, back when maybe 8% of the population believed it.  Meanwhile, in 2014, a "racist" candidate came to prominence, and do you know what happened?  She got 27% of the total vote.  :)  Even higher if you consider only the White vote.  And her only policy proposal was "Aborigines commit most of the murders in our city."  Indeed, in 2014, they committed 100% of them.  All Aborigine-on-Aborigine violence, yet somehow the fault of racist White people.  ::)

So interestingly, you are correct.  It is indeed autism that makes me not care about social pressure.  I care about being correct.  There were times in history when you were outcast for saying that the sun was the centre of the solar system, or that evolution was true.  It was very, very hard to say those things, because people weren't willing to accept them.  But guess what?  If you believed those things, you ended up being on the right side of history.

Ditto for me.  You may not like what I say, but it doesn't matter.  Everything I say will be proven at the genetic level within my lifetime.

PS - remember when you were Mr. Canada and it was claimed that "race does not exist"?  Well, here you go Vince - a website that can determine your race simply from a sample of your saliva. Doh!  I guess race exists after all.  See Vince - it is indeed awesome to be on the right side of history.  You will be remembered as someone who was brainwashed by the dominant social position, and bought into nonsense.  I will be known as someone who believed truths about race when doing so was literally the most damaging thing you could do.  Yet I persisted, held firm to my views, and I am ultimately being proven correct more and more, with each passing year.  Within my lifetime, I will be completely vindicated.  I love it.  :)

www.23andMe.com

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #438 on: December 19, 2017, 08:19:31 PM »
Hi Matt C, hows the weather in Canada?

;D ;D ;D

That's not Matt C.

The weather sucks here.  People are still terrified to debate with me.  I can calmly and politely refute all of their moronic points, and eventually they say "I don't want to talk about this."

Haha.

But I want to talk about it!  I want to refute all the asinine dumb shit from the "race does not exist" crowd.

On that note, can I claim to be Black, since race does not exist?  Also, as a Southern Italian, I am probably 2% North African.  Is that Black enough to claim to be Black?  ???

tl;dr

Sorry, but I have chosen to continue to read my book instead of your rants.

Then watch the videos and read the comments, you illiterate prick!

I'm kidding - I will leave the ad hominem to your side of the discussion.  :)  But check out the videos, read the comments, check out the Likes for various comments.  You will be able to see how annoyed White people are with political correctness.

Are you White, SF1900?  If you are, why on earth would you encourage a model that does not allow White people to have an opinion?  How bizarre.  It's so strange to me when White people, especially White straight males, encourage this garbage.  I can get why Black people would.  Why not?  It obviously benefits them, so why not support this stuff?

I don't consider 5'8.5" to be short, and that is my shortest, nighttime height.  Give me a decent heel, and I look 5'10.  Some consider under 6'0 to be short - I do not.

Autism - yes.  It is on the cusp, but it is there, for sure.  I have had something like six autism tests by now.  Let's say that autism starts at "100", and goes to 150.  The lowest test I had was 94 - which means that even the 3 of 6 tests that didn't show definite autism had me within 94% of it - but it is also worth noting that I am on the low end.  Vegan Gains is much higher on the spectrum.  Hence why he doesn't care to trash people who eat meat.  If I was a vegan, I would have no problem sharing my views, but I would not insult the people the way he does.  That comes from him being higher on the spectrum.

The autism tests made me realize why I won 1 in 12 academic awards at my high school, despite being 1 student of 300 - autism is highly correlated with IQ. :)  I won proportionally more academic awards than anyone in high school - and obviously just rocked the math department.  I was one of the top math students in my high school's history.

Anyway, "Singh" sounds Indian.  Are you a Brahmin Indian?  If so, did you read my comments that studies show that Brahmin Indians have higher IQ averages than the 100 average of White people?

Why do you assume I am some blinded supremacist who hates all people who don't share my skin colour?  I am simply reporting that 110 years of testing on intelligence shows that all different races do not share the same IQ average.  Why is this so controversial to you?  Do you think people with Down syndrome have lower intelligence than the average?  If yes, do you hate them?

What makes you think a person has to hate someone just because they have lower intelligence than someone else?  What a strange position.  I do not hate anyone.  I am simply reporting the data objectively, and I am not in the least bit concerned with what is or is not "popular".  I care about one thing only - what is correct.

If I am wrong, post the data showing that I am wrong.  If not, then I really don't care what you have to say.

As for emotional outbursts, I just hate when people say that I am something that I am not.  I wouldn't have minded if Goodrum stated that I felt Whites have higher IQs than Blacks, but instead he had to call me a "White Supremacist", putting me in the category of people who despise Black people, or would want to cause them harm.  I do not wish to do that.  On the flip side, if people hear that I am a White Supremacist and then read my posts, they will then see how ridiculous such a label is.  I used to hear that some politician was "racist" - Ron Paul being a good example.  Then I read into his history and his positions, and realized that he was nothing of the sort.  This made me lose respect for mainstream media, and gain respect for Ron Paul.  Ditto for Goodrum - if he wants to call me a White Supremacist, and people find that I am a respectful person to people of all races, and very intelligent and articulate when it comes to expressing my views, it will do nothing more than reduce Goodrum's credibility.  I object to being called a White Supremacist though, and yes - it causes me to melt.

Am I a Black Supremacist for thinking that Blacks are superior at sprinting, on average, compared to Asians?  ::)  Seriously, grow up, FFS.  Address the facts.

That said, I do find it funny how many people on here are either denying Black genetic superiority at sprinting, or otherwise simply ignoring it.  Hahaha, that's such an untenable position, yet it's literally all in this thread.  People are in such denial about racial differences that it's hilarious.  ;D

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: December 19, 2017, 08:21:48 PM »
Okay I kind of feel sorry for Matt. We had an racist autism kid in my rotc class. Everyone wanted to bash his face in but understood  that his brain was slow and he couldn't control himself. With that being said you're better off working for yourself. I cant think of a job that you can work with other employees.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #440 on: December 19, 2017, 08:23:36 PM »
;D ;D ;D

That's not Matt C.

The weather sucks here.  People are still terrified to debate with me.  I can calmly and politely refute all of their moronic points, and eventually they say "I don't want to talk about this."

Haha.

But I want to talk about it!  I want to refute all the asinine dumb shit from the "race does not exist" crowd.

On that note, can I claim to be Black, since race does not exist?  Also, as a Southern Italian, I am probably 2% North African.  Is that Black enough to claim to be Black?  ???

Then watch the videos and read the comments, you illiterate prick!

I'm kidding - I will leave the ad hominem to your side of the discussion.  :)  But check out the videos, read the comments, check out the Likes for various comments.  You will be able to see how annoyed White people are with political correctness.

Are you White, SF1900.  If you are, why on earth would you encourage a model that does not allow White people to have an opinion?  How bizarre.  It's so strange to me when White people, especially White straight males, encourage this garbage.  I can get why Black people would.  Why not?  It obviously benefits them, so why not support this stuff?

Autism - yes.  It is on the cusp, but it is there, for sure.  I have had something like six autism tests by now.  Let's say that autism starts at "100", and goes to 150.  The lowest test I had was 94 - which means that even the 3 of 6 tests that didn't show definite autism had me within 94%.

Then I realized why I won 1 in 12 academic awards at my high school, despite being 1 student of 300 - autism is highly correlated with IQ. :)

Anyway, Singh sounds Indian.  Are you a Brahmin Indian?  If so, did you read my comments that studies show that Brahmin Indians have higher IQ averages than the 100 average of White people?

Why do you assume I am some blinded supremacist who hates all people who don't share my skin colour?  I am simply reporting that 110 years of testing on intelligence shows that all different races do not share the same IQ average.  Why is this so controversial to you?  Do you think people with Down syndrome have lower intelligence than the average?  If yes, do you hate them?

What makes you think a person has to hate someone just because they have lower intelligence than someone else?  What a strange position.  I do not hate anyone.  I am simply reporting the data objectively, and I am not in the least bit concerned with what is or is not "popular".  I care about one thing only - what is correct.

If I am wrong, post the data showing that I am wrong.  If not, then I really don't care what you have to say.

As for emotional outbursts, I just hate when people say that I am something that I am not.  I wouldn't have minded if Goodrum stated that I felt Whites have higher IQs than Blacks, but instead he had to call me a "White Supremacist".  I object to that.  Am I a Black Supremacist for thinking that Blacks are superior at sprinting, on average, compared to Asians?  ::)  Seriously, grow up, FFS.

tl;dr
X

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: December 19, 2017, 08:27:50 PM »
tl;dr
I think he's melting down because Metaphysical (a black man ) is smarter than him

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #442 on: December 19, 2017, 08:34:32 PM »
I think he's melting down because Metaphysical (a black man ) is smarter than him

Metaphysical owns Matt in every debate.
X

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #443 on: December 19, 2017, 08:35:47 PM »

Autism - yes.  It is on the cusp, but it is there, for sure.  I have had something like six autism tests by now.  Let's say that autism starts at "100", and goes to 150.  The lowest test I had was 94 - which means that even the 3 of 6 tests that didn't show definite autism had me within 94%.

Then I realized why I won 1 in 12 academic awards at my high school, despite being 1 student of 300 - autism is highly correlated with IQ. :)

Anyway, Singh sounds Indian.  Are you a Brahmin Indian?  If so, did you read my comments that studies show that Brahmin Indians have higher IQ averages than the 100 average of White people?

Why do you assume I am some blinded supremacist who hates all people who don't share my skin colour?  I am simply reporting that 110 years of testing on intelligence shows that all different races do not share the same IQ average.  Why is this so controversial to you?  Do you think people with Down syndrome have lower intelligence than the average?  If yes, do you hate them?

What makes you think a person has to hate someone just because they have lower intelligence than someone else?  What a strange position.  I do not hate anyone.  I am simply reporting the data objectively, and I am not in the least bit concerned with what is or is not "popular".  I care about one thing only - what is correct.

Seriously, grow up, FFS.

Matt, I'm not Indian, and am a fully grown man.

Why do you make the unwarranted leap to attach the bold passage above with any post I've made that poked fun at some of your posts? See. that's what we joked is called laying down a Straw Matt. We all come here for shits and giggles. The real and serious stuff takes place outside this forum.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #444 on: December 19, 2017, 08:38:21 PM »
So...racist black gimmicks are running faster than DNA tests in math class and down voting youtube videos ???

LittleRacistJ sucks as a poster and a human being.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #445 on: December 19, 2017, 08:44:46 PM »
Matt, I see you love to debate issues that seem important to you. Thus, you repeat over and over that blacks score lower on IQ tests than whites in America. So what?

Lots of questions arise re those IQ tests and if they are valid measures of intelligence. There could be a relationship between IQ and class and this could affect the race classifications.

When I was at UBC I used to read Terman's books on the intellectually gifted. Very interesting to do so. If what his studies show is true then most people are mistaken about gifted people.

I am not an expert in IQ testing or heredity issues so will desist from debating this issue with you. What I did was point out that debating this issue is in poor taste and will tarnish your reputation.

There you are a white man seemingly boasting that tests for decades confirm that whites test higher in IQ than blacks.

This is where you feel empowered and enlightened and will take on all comers in a debate about the research. You are warning us that white America is in trouble or something like that. Contamination.

You are self-owning yourself here and the more you post the deeper the hole you are digging for yourself. Soon, you won't be able to escape. Perhaps it is already too late.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: December 19, 2017, 08:49:40 PM »
Matt you are very racist and it’s a turn off.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #447 on: December 19, 2017, 08:52:02 PM »
Okay I kind of feel sorry for Matt. We had an racist autism kid in my rotc class. Everyone wanted to bash his face in but understood  that his brain was slow and he couldn't control himself. With that being said you're better off working for yourself. I cant think of a job that you can work with other employees.

Yes - as I said, it's rough making $200 a day on YouTube alone, living off rental income and interest off my investments only, and getting to spend time with my kids any time I please.  For instance, today, my day comprised of: waking up at 11am [kind of early for me], and spending 11am to just before 8pm with baby.  Since then, I have spent the past 3-4 hours online, after texting a few friends, doing a little bit of planning for my birthday on Thursday, and I am currently watching the YouTube video below while posting on Getbig.

Regarding my political views, in real life - just as with Getbig - I never bring up my political views unless someone asks about them.  Leftists are way too afraid to bring up politics with me, but if one of them gets brave and chooses to do so, I have no problem refuting them.  I will discuss politics with anyone at any time.  If a person - even a massive Black man - brought up the topic of race and IQ with me in person, I would be willing to discuss it.  I am 170, and bench just under 350 and deadlift 500.  I was always a top three sprinter in elementary school, and have great stamina.  In other words, I would fight anyone - so I have no fear of discussing this topic in person with anyone.  But leftists are terrified of me.  More than once I asked them to meet me in person to discuss this, and they refused.  They are scared.  They will trash me online, but do you know how many people have called me racist in person in the 10 years and 8 months since posting these views publicly, online?

Zero.

If you have Facebook, check out this Facebook note which is currently almost ten years old.  Look at the high intellectual standard I use - can you deny that that post is anything less than the intelligent Master's degree level?

https://www.facebook.com/notes/matt-canning/the-existence-of-race/20831268917

Question for you LittleJ - how many times have I started a thread on the topic of race, since coming back to Getbig within the past couple of years?  Can you point to even one time that I have brought up race - or anything political - on here?  Other than this recent bout of political posts stemming from Vince Goodrum calling me out, can you name even one time that I brought up race or politics on here?

Link me to it.  Post it here.  Show me where I did any such thing.  You know full well that I did not.

As for working with other employees, you do realize that not only did the professor whose calculus course I was assisting gave me a written recommendation for the next semester, but so did a professor whose course I was taking that semester, as I was the top student in her class and the #2 student she had in the history of her time at the university.  That means out of literally thousands of students that she taught in those 15 years, only one other students had a higher mark than I did - and he achieved that mark in an easier course than the one I took [his course was Numerical Methods, whereas my course was Computational Linear Algebra I, the harder course of the two].

LittleJ, I was assisting a multi-racial class [where Asians had the highest average, although interestingly, the top student going into the exam was Black.  He had 99% going in, but sadly, did poorly on the exam.  Alas, it happens].  Do you know how many complaints of racial bias I had against me, LittleJ?  Zero.  Do you know how many complaints against me there were, at all?  Zero.

Not one.  Not one single person complained about me in any way.  I marked over 1,000 calculus assignments and not one error was found.  I was not late one single time, and no complaint was found against me, let alone a complaint that was actually proven - there were literally no complaints against me, period.

So what makes you say I could not hold down a job, LittleJ?  The only reason why I get fired is because White people are overall such cowards who refuse to utter a peep about the topic of race.  No other race on the planet does that - only White people do this, and White people do this to themselves.

I refuse to support the actions of my race when they are behaving in completely insane fashion. Europe will self-destruct as a result of the refugee crisis, and people are terrified to literally state the obvious about it.  Enough already - I am so sick of this.  But please LittleJ - prove to me that I did something that makes it harder to work with me.  I'm so sorry for having a difference of opinion.  I better change my opinions now, since they make someone uncomfortable.  ::)  Again, grow up.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #448 on: December 19, 2017, 08:56:13 PM »
Matt you are very racist and it’s a turn off.

Not an argument, and not a particularly smart thing to say, booty.

That said, I focus on other things.  If I am strong in a certain area, it doesn't matter if a woman is weak in that area.  For example, why would it matter if a woman is strong in math?  Being my children, they will be good at math since they have inherited my genetics.

I would be mostly concerned about height - for instance, I would not want to have a child with a woman who is shorter than 5'2.5", as I would worry my sons would be shorter than 5'8.  I would want them to be at least 5'8.  The mother of my new baby is 5'11, so that worked out nicely.  Also Icelandic, which is really nice, so I got a beautiful redheaded little princess.  :)

Also, why do you consider me racist, booty?  For stating that the races are different?  So will you bet me $500 held in escrow by Ron that the top 100 metre sprinter in 2018 will be of West African ancestry, booty?  Are you willing to bet me on this?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: December 19, 2017, 09:00:18 PM »
Not an argument, and not a particularly smart thing to say, booty.

That said, I focus on other things.  If I am strong in a certain area, it doesn't matter if a woman is weak in that area.  For example, why would it matter if a woman is strong in math?  Being my children, they will be good at math since they have inherited my genetics.

I would be mostly concerned about height - for instance, I would not want to have a child with a woman who is shorter than 5'2.5", as I would worry my sons would be shorter than 5'8.  I would want them to be at least 5'8.  The mother of my new baby is 5'11, so that worked out nicely.  Also Icelandic, which is really nice, so I got a beautiful redheaded little princess.  :)

Also, why do you consider me racist, booty?  For stating that the races are different?  So will you bet me $500 held in escrow by Ron that the top 100 metre sprinter in 2018 will be of West African ancestry, booty?  Are you willing to bet me on this?
I am not interested in making any bets with you. Your posts bore the hell out of me.