Author Topic: Vince's Video Blogs - Discussion and Updates  (Read 162113 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Please make sure to DISLIKE all of Vince Goodrum's videos
« Reply #450 on: December 19, 2017, 09:00:33 PM »
Not an argument, and not a particularly smart thing to say, booty.

That said, I focus on other things.  If I am strong in a certain area, it doesn't matter if a woman is weak in that area.  For example, why would it matter if a woman is strong in math?  Being my children, they will be good at math since they have inherited my genetics.

I would be mostly concerned about height - for instance, I would not want to have a child with a woman who is shorter than 5'2.5", as I would worry my sons would be shorter than 5'8.  I would want them to be at least 5'8.  The mother of my new baby is 5'11, so that worked out nicely.  Also Icelandic, which is really nice, so I got a beautiful redheaded little princess.  :)

Also, why do you consider me racist, booty?  For stating that the races are different?  So will you bet me $500 held in escrow by Ron that the top 100 metre sprinter in 2018 will be of West African ancestry, booty?  Are you willing to bet me on this?

Matt, Matt, Matt, shake your sorry big head. Can't you see you are making a huge fool of yourself with this crap?  ::)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #451 on: December 19, 2017, 09:11:17 PM »

LittleJ is a wonderful human being.

Thanks conehead

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #452 on: December 19, 2017, 09:12:03 PM »
Matt:  "Autism is a nasty disease?  So is obesity, Vince.  The only reason why autism is even considered to be a disorder on the low end of the spectrum is because autism tends to be correlated with high intelligence.  As a result, people with autism tend to make people feel unintelligent.  You would not be able to handle a ten minute discussion with me on any topic you disagree with me on, Vince.  Ten minutes is all that I would need to systematically knock down your virtue-signalling.  You have obviously never read a single study on psychometric testing, and that is clear from your posts - all that you have is moral outrage.  You imply how disgusting my posts are, meanwhile, you do nothing to actually show anyone that I am wrong.  You don't show any studies, and I asked you to bet that no White man would become the top 100 metre sprinter in 2018.  You refused, because you know I am correct.  Just as you know that no sub-Saharan African will win a Nobel Prize in the hard sciences."

Unbelievably pompous post about your intelligence, education and debating ability. I doubt your brain works logically enough to know when you are mistaken or are doing something silly. Blame the autism. Therefore, it is pointless to actually debate you on anything important. You honestly don't come across as an highly intelligent person from your posts. Above average but not much more.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #453 on: December 19, 2017, 09:13:14 PM »
I was always a top three sprinter in elementary school, and have great stamina. In other words, I would fight anyone

I have to admit, this made me laugh out loud!

Especially, the "in other words" or id est (i.e.) or expressed differently, "I'd fight anyone" follows the antecedent soundly. Matt, your reasoning, as no doubt your fighting ability, is flawless.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #454 on: December 19, 2017, 09:15:47 PM »
Thanks conehead

I wish we were in prison together. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #455 on: December 19, 2017, 09:16:38 PM »
I am not interested in making any bets with you. Your posts bore the hell out of me.

Boring or not - it would be easy money for you, if you are correct.  I am asking you to bet me $500 that the top 100 metre sprinter in 2018 will be West African [less specifically = Black], and I am asking you to make this bet which is a crude bet based on the colour of the skin of the athlete.

Of course you know full well that a Black man will win, so you refuse to bet.  I'm sure you could use $500, and I'm sure you know that you know that Ron is trustworthy.  In other words, you know that I am right.

So basically, you just don't want to accept reality, find the idea repulsive, and have no actual confidence in the positions you hold.

To be clear here, you are calling me racist because I believe that different races of humanity have different average traits? The obvious ones being skin colour, hair form, and overall morphology, but there are others: bone and muscle fiber density, brain size, penis size, and most controversially of all - IQ.

Do you know why I say what I do, booty?  Because I am tired of White people being blamed for everything.  In Canada and Australia, White people get blamed for anything and everything that our Aborigine population does.  In the USA, it's the outcomes of Black Americans that get blamed on White people.  In England and France, both countries are blamed for the results of any group of people descending from nations that either of the two superpowers colonized.

The list goes on and on.  I am sick of being blamed for all of the world's problems simply because I am a member of the most dominant group of people on the planet.  That is garbage.  Meanwhile, in Israel, there are something like 22 anti-Palestinian laws on the books, segregated bus lines, and it is even illegal for a non-Jewish person to have sex with a Jewish woman without declaring to her that he is non-Jewish. Yet somehow White people - who have literally the most progressive laws about race of any race on the planet, to our own detriment in a massive way - get blamed for everything.  And White people are terrified to even utter a peep about the topic of race that isn't completely self-hating, yet are brainwashed to believe we are privileged.  ::)  So it's privilege to not even be able to speak a word in self-defense?  That's ridiculous.

Matt, Matt, Matt, shake your sorry big head. Can't you see you are making a huge fool of yourself with this crap?  ::)

Let's go on YouTube and have a debate, and see what the Likes and comments are like when people have the security to be much more anonymous, Vince.  The reality is, if put to a poll, more than 50% of the people reading this think that I am winning this "debate" - although I can hardly call it one, given that you refused to take me up on the same bet that booty refused to take me up on.

You are thinking that just because people are afraid to speak their minds on this topic, that it must mean you views are more popular than mine.

Vince, do you really think White people want to speak on this topic, when it results in them getting fired from their job?  Do you think that explains why so few White people are willing to openly post about these things?

The reason why I carry on and post as I do is because I have a very good sense of just how popular my posts are.  I am keenly aware that most White people are simply afraid to say it.  This, unfortunately, gives you the impression that what I am saying is very unpopular, when it is extremely popular - even in Australia.

As I said, in my city, 27% of the population [more like 35% of the White population, if you consider only them] voted for a candidate who simply stated repeatedly that our Aboriginal population is committing the most violence, and it has had a deleterious effects on things like property values, social cohesion, and perceptions of safety for those visiting the city.  She was nowhere near as articulate as I was, and yet she received 35% of the vote.

Lastly, and this bears repeating, I bench press 340 at 170, so no one is going to say a word to me in person.  Neither would you - even at your prime.  That is why I say what I do.  Do you think booty would say anything to my face?  Absolutely not.  Nor would you.  Nor would 99% of people.  The few on Getbig who would say something to me in person would do so because they are above average in terms of strength.  Hence, it is not shocking that some of them would be willing to speak their mind.  Overwhelmingly, most people are afraid to say anything to my face though, and that's just the way I like it. :)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: December 19, 2017, 09:17:19 PM »
Let me guess you drove your tricycle the fastest in preschool ::)

Yes - as I said, it's rough making $200 a day on YouTube alone, living off rental income and interest off my investments only, and getting to spend time with my kids any time I please.  For instance, today, my day comprised of: waking up at 11am [kind of early for me], and spending 11am to just before 8pm with baby.  Since then, I have spent the past 3-4 hours online, after texting a few friends, doing a little bit of planning for my birthday on Thursday, and I am currently watching the YouTube video below while posting on Getbig.

Regarding my political views, in real life - just as with Getbig - I never bring up my political views unless someone asks about them.  Leftists are way too afraid to bring up politics with me, but if one of them gets brave and chooses to do so, I have no problem refuting them.  I will discuss politics with anyone at any time.  If a person - even a massive Black man - brought up the topic of race and IQ with me in person, I would be willing to discuss it.  I am 170, and bench just under 350 and deadlift 500.  I was always a top three sprinter in elementary school, and have great stamina.  In other words, I would fight anyone - so I have no fear of discussing this topic in person with anyone.  But leftists are terrified of me.  More than once I asked them to meet me in person to discuss this, and they refused.  They are scared.  They will trash me online, but do you know how many people have called me racist in person in the 10 years and 8 months since posting these views publicly, online?

Zero.

If you have Facebook, check out this Facebook note which is currently almost ten years old.  Look at the high intellectual standard I use - can you deny that that post is anything less than the intelligent Master's degree level?

https://www.facebook.com/notes/matt-canning/the-existence-of-race/20831268917

Question for you LittleJ - how many times have I started a thread on the topic of race, since coming back to Getbig within the past couple of years?  Can you point to even one time that I have brought up race - or anything political - on here?  Other than this recent bout of political posts stemming from Vince Goodrum calling me out, can you name even one time that I brought up race or politics on here?

Link me to it.  Post it here.  Show me where I did any such thing.  You know full well that I did not.

As for working with other employees, you do realize that not only did the professor whose calculus course I was assisting gave me a written recommendation for the next semester, but so did a professor whose course I was taking that semester, as I was the top student in her class and the #2 student she had in the history of her time at the university.  That means out of literally thousands of students that she taught in those 15 years, only one other students had a higher mark than I did - and he achieved that mark in an easier course than the one I took [his course was Numerical Methods, whereas my course was Computational Linear Algebra I, the harder course of the two].

LittleJ, I was assisting a multi-racial class [where Asians had the highest average, although interestingly, the top student going into the exam was Black.  He had 99% going in, but sadly, did poorly on the exam.  Alas, it happens].  Do you know how many complaints of racial bias I had against me, LittleJ?  Zero.  Do you know how many complaints against me there were, at all?  Zero.

Not one.  Not one single person complained about me in any way.  I marked over 1,000 calculus assignments and not one error was found.  I was not late one single time, and no complaint was found against me, let alone a complaint that was actually proven - there were literally no complaints against me, period.

So what makes you say I could not hold down a job, LittleJ?  The only reason why I get fired is because White people are overall such cowards who refuse to utter a peep about the topic of race.  No other race on the planet does that - only White people do this, and White people do this to themselves.

I refuse to support the actions of my race when they are behaving in completely insane fashion. Europe will self-destruct as a result of the refugee crisis, and people are terrified to literally state the obvious about it.  Enough already - I am so sick of this.  But please LittleJ - prove to me that I did something that makes it harder to work with me.  I'm so sorry for having a difference of opinion.  I better change my opinions now, since they make someone uncomfortable.  ::)  Again, grow up.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #457 on: December 19, 2017, 09:27:01 PM »
Matt Canning no one here is afraid of you physically or mentally. I don't think you get this. Your arguments supporting your position are a joke.

I am more controversial about things than you will ever be!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: December 19, 2017, 09:57:22 PM »
Your long posts are absolutely painful to read. I can’t do it. You are a worse poster than Shizzo. In fact he looks witty and smart next to you Matt. You are a narcisstic racist.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #459 on: December 19, 2017, 10:02:23 PM »
That's girls hot, nice work my friend!

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: December 19, 2017, 10:04:10 PM »
I just "liked" this video of Vince's solely because of his masterful use of the word "heinious" (pronounced HAY-nee-us).  :D  Great stuff, Vince!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: December 19, 2017, 10:12:36 PM »
Your long posts are absolutely painful to read. I can’t do it. You are a worse poster than Shizzo. In fact he looks witty and smart next to you Matt. You are a narcisstic racist.

I knew you loved shizzo  :)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #462 on: December 19, 2017, 10:28:24 PM »
Matt, I'm not Indian, and am a fully grown man.

Why do you make the unwarranted leap to attach the bold passage above with any post I've made that poked fun at some of your posts? See. that's what we joked is called laying down a Straw Matt. We all come here for shits and giggles. The real and serious stuff takes place outside this forum.

Because you post like I am some blinded supremacist who hates people who are of a different race than me.  Why not ask my next door neighbour if I am racist?  Indeed, until Goodrum's video, not one single person who was NOT WHITE called me racist.  Aside from anonymous Getbiggers, many of whom I do not know the race of.

So you can ask my First Nations neighbour or her son [who is half First Nations and half Portuguese] if either of them think I am racist.  Both would say not.  So why is it that people who are not White, who I have dealt with in person, do not call me racist?  Only White people ever call me that, and oddly enough, they call me that when they disagree with me in an online discussion.  Odd - I thought racism was treating people of a different race as lesser than you, simply based on the colour of their skin.  So when did I ever do that?  At what point in my life was I anything less than completely tolerant and respectful to people who are another race than mine?

I am never going to apologize for stating that different races are different.  Every Western nation has spent literally decades attempting to make diversity work, and to bring up non-Whites to the levels of Whites.  ALL White-majority countries have failed to do so - every single one of them.  If a sprawling welfare state like Canada can't make diversity work, what chance does any other nation stand?  How about Sweden?  Again, a massive welfare state that gives every citizen EVERYTHING for free, who trips over themselves to not say anything negative about other races, and yet diversity has failed miserably.  Norway is another example.  Denmark had to give sex education to refugees to explain to them that in Denmark you aren't allowed to rape women for being in public without a male, or dressing as they please.  Do you REALLY think diversity will work, if it is required to teach populations of immigrants not to rape women?  What next, to teach them not to assault homosexuals?

I am basically the lone sane person saying "Oh hey, what about those women's rights and gay rights we just spent decades fighting to achieve?  Are we sure we should allow Muslims to violate those rights just to promote diversity?  Don't you think that will cause problems."

It seriously boggles my mind how this can even be a thing.  I swear, I am in a real life "The Emperor Has No Clothes."  We're at a point where the emperor is bare naked, and everyone is freaking out about how amazing his clothes is, and here I am saying "Actually, he's naked", and people are losing their minds at me.  ::)

What I'm saying is SO OBVIOUS at this point that it can literally no longer be denied, yet the small percentage of White people who still believe it are still  pretending I am wrong...it blows my mind.  The delusional White people who still think diversity works doesn't surprise me - but why are more sane White people not speaking out?  That is what is shocking to me.  But of course I know the answer to that - they [the Whites who agree with me] don't want to get fired from their job for being sane.

But this is completely unsustainable.  We can't have a society where every race gets to be proud of their race, while White people are taught self-hatred from the moment of childhood.  Again, it's completely untenable and will NOT last.

Sadly, it will not be intellectual Whites like me who end up fighting this.  It will be the most easily influenced White people who end up snapping and getting led to do God knows what in self-defense later on...that is basically what happened in Hitler's Germany.  Germany was treated brutally after WWI, and given over 70 years of reparation obligations,  Hyper-inflation, and complete disrespect from the Allies [in Hitler's words, Germany was "treated like a Negro colony."  ;D] resulted in the most rabid nationalism ever seen in human history.

That is what I fear will happen, Kahn.N.Singh.  Articulate and intelligent [and caring/empathetic] White fathers like myself will be ignored, and eventually White people will snap when they realize that diversity is a complete failure.  At that point, Trump is not even close to the extreme leaders Whites will try to put in power.  We can rationally discuss these topics now, or keep pretending that there is no issue, and carry on.  Unfortunately, the problem will not go away, and harsh feelings will just be bottled up.  At some point, Whites will explode, and that is my fear.

You can trash me all you want, but I can tell you this - White people are extremely tolerant and kind until we're not - and then we're really, REALLY not.  This happened, of course, in Germany during Hitler's reign, but it has happened in many other places as well.

Ignore me if you want - as I said, with each passing year, it becomes more and more obvious that what I am saying is accurate, and it will hit critical mass very soon.

Last month, The New York Times got suspended from Twitter for hate speech - THE NEW YORK TIMES.

Do you realize how ridiculous this is getting?  This stuff is going to just blow up, and I would rather that not happen.  I want these matters to be addressed rationally, and that includes taking objectively correct positions on matters that are unpopular.

I don't care who calls me "racist" or a "White Supremacist".  What I am saying is empirical fact, and that is all that I care about.  Once the specific alleles for intelligence are determined, the record of history will show that I am right - and that's all that I care about.

I love that videos that used to be considered fringe KKK White Supremacist material are now consistently getting views in the six figures or beyond - even this video is basically at the 100K mark right now, and that is one of the lesser performing videos by Black Pigeon Speaks.  I love it. :)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #463 on: December 19, 2017, 10:32:32 PM »
Matt is great.

Keep doing what you're doing Signore Canningello.

Fight the good fight and keep doing the god's work.

Burn all heretics and hebrews!

Q

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Vince's Video Blogs - Discussion and Updates
« Reply #464 on: December 19, 2017, 10:42:31 PM »
A

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #465 on: December 19, 2017, 10:42:33 PM »
Because you post like I am some blinded supremacist who hates people who are of a different race than me.  

Wrong. Again, you're laying down a Straw Matt. As anyone can verify, I've posted jokes about your dilettantenfantism in relation to Meta-physical's towering intellectual mastery over you. That's all.

Yes, I just created a portmanteau to describe your immature farrago of thoughts: dilettante (incompetent dabbler) + enfant (child).

Matt, you appear to be having a mental breakdown. Please continue.

werewolf operative

« Reply #466 on: December 19, 2017, 10:45:51 PM »
BLEACHED.COM

nice.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #467 on: December 19, 2017, 11:35:42 PM »
Yes - as I said, it's rough making $200 a day on YouTube alone, living off rental income and interest off my investments only, and getting to spend time with my kids any time I please.  For instance, today, my day comprised of: waking up at 11am [kind of early for me], and spending 11am to just before 8pm with baby.  Since then, I have spent the past 3-4 hours online, after texting a few friends, doing a little bit of planning for my birthday on Thursday, and I am currently watching the YouTube video below while posting on Getbig.

Regarding my political views, in real life - just as with Getbig - I never bring up my political views unless someone asks about them.  Leftists are way too afraid to bring up politics with me, but if one of them gets brave and chooses to do so, I have no problem refuting them.  I will discuss politics with anyone at any time.  If a person - even a massive Black man - brought up the topic of race and IQ with me in person, I would be willing to discuss it.  I am 170, and bench just under 350 and deadlift 500.  I was always a top three sprinter in elementary school, and have great stamina.  In other words, I would fight anyone - so I have no fear of discussing this topic in person with anyone.  But leftists are terrified of me.  More than once I asked them to meet me in person to discuss this, and they refused.  They are scared.  They will trash me online, but do you know how many people have called me racist in person in the 10 years and 8 months since posting these views publicly, online?

Zero.

If you have Facebook, check out this Facebook note which is currently almost ten years old.  Look at the high intellectual standard I use - can you deny that that post is anything less than the intelligent Master's degree level?

https://www.facebook.com/notes/matt-canning/the-existence-of-race/20831268917

Question for you LittleJ - how many times have I started a thread on the topic of race, since coming back to Getbig within the past couple of years?  Can you point to even one time that I have brought up race - or anything political - on here?  Other than this recent bout of political posts stemming from Vince Goodrum calling me out, can you name even one time that I brought up race or politics on here?

Link me to it.  Post it here.  Show me where I did any such thing.  You know full well that I did not.

As for working with other employees, you do realize that not only did the professor whose calculus course I was assisting gave me a written recommendation for the next semester, but so did a professor whose course I was taking that semester, as I was the top student in her class and the #2 student she had in the history of her time at the university.  That means out of literally thousands of students that she taught in those 15 years, only one other students had a higher mark than I did - and he achieved that mark in an easier course than the one I took [his course was Numerical Methods, whereas my course was Computational Linear Algebra I, the harder course of the two].

LittleJ, I was assisting a multi-racial class [where Asians had the highest average, although interestingly, the top student going into the exam was Black.  He had 99% going in, but sadly, did poorly on the exam.  Alas, it happens].  Do you know how many complaints of racial bias I had against me, LittleJ?  Zero.  Do you know how many complaints against me there were, at all?  Zero.

Not one.  Not one single person complained about me in any way.  I marked over 1,000 calculus assignments and not one error was found.  I was not late one single time, and no complaint was found against me, let alone a complaint that was actually proven - there were literally no complaints against me, period.

So what makes you say I could not hold down a job, LittleJ?  The only reason why I get fired is because White people are overall such cowards who refuse to utter a peep about the topic of race.  No other race on the planet does that - only White people do this, and White people do this to themselves.

I refuse to support the actions of my race when they are behaving in completely insane fashion. Europe will self-destruct as a result of the refugee crisis, and people are terrified to literally state the obvious about it.  Enough already - I am so sick of this.  But please LittleJ - prove to me that I did something that makes it harder to work with me.  I'm so sorry for having a difference of opinion.  I better change my opinions now, since they make someone uncomfortable.  ::)  Again, grow up.

Should look into being an Uber driver, it's pretty sweet gig, make a couple hundred bucks a day, no boss, can bring all your meals in your six pack bag, catch a workout somewhere in the day when you feel like taking a break, in between pickups can post on Getbig, and meet all kinds of interesting people.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #468 on: December 19, 2017, 11:42:24 PM »
Unbelievably pompous post about your intelligence, education and debating ability. I doubt your brain works logically enough to know when you are mistaken or are doing something silly. Blame the autism. Therefore, it is pointless to actually debate you on anything important. You honestly don't come across as an highly intelligent person from your posts. Above average but not much more.

Vince, do you have the right to claim to have had one of the best physiques of your time, when you competed?  You had a physique that was at the top of the national level, which ultimately put you somewhere on the world stage, correct?

So one could reasonably - and objectively correctly - argue that you were a world class bodybuilder in your day...right?  A possible rebuttal to this would be that both the Canadian and Australian bodybuilding scenes have a lack of QUANTITY of bodybuilders - not quality, but quantity - and thus it is hard to measure just how good a Canadian pro is.  But do you think it would be arrogant for you to state you were a world class bodybuilder in your respective era?

Because I would not consider that to be an arrogant statement.  I would consider it to be an objectively accurate statement, backed up by available facts.  Worth debating, but superficially accurate without going over all of the data with a fine-tooth comb.

Likewise, I am objective about my abilities.  As I have said, my IQ has been tested and retested, and as of this time last year - early December 2016 - I had a clinical psychologist with 35 years of work in his field publicly state that I was of - in HIS words - "superior intelligence".

I went to him when I was contemplating suing the university for illegally firing me.  In addition to my perfect work record and my references, I had a psychologist vouch for my intelligence.  At that point, my university did not wish to continue to fight with me.  They dropped the matter, and I made it known that if I work for the university in the future, I will not announce it publicly.  That way, the university can avoid getting flak for my being there.  Hey, I respect that the university needs to keep up impressions.  They need to pretend they are "not racist" despite the fact that racial disparities in achievement exist in literally every North American university, despite the fact that they coddle non-White students to the max, and have been doing so for decades.  But hey, who needs facts and figures when you have dogma?  Do I expect the universities to acknowledge the reality of race any time soon.  Of course not.  :)  As I said, I promised that when I work for the university in the future, I would not announce it publicly.  Same as my investments in businesses belonging to my friends.  I get to be a silent partner, make cash off the people who trash me online, and no one knows what businesses I own parts of.  :)

Matt Canning no one here is afraid of you physically or mentally. I don't think you get this. Your arguments supporting your position are a joke.

I am more controversial about things than you will ever be!

Well Vince, in 10 years and 8 months of posting vocally on the topic of race - once again, with a link to one of my very early "racist" notes on racial difference linked below - no one has ever called me racist to my face.  Nor would you.  Not that I would hit you - but I would rebut you so quickly and so astutely, that you would feel pretty intellectually small.  I would ask you why you choose to live in an area that is over 80% White, in a country that is over 80% White, with almost all of your friends being White, etc.  You would attempt to address the hypocrisy, but do a poor job of it.  I would then ask you to name one instance of me discriminating someone on the basis of race.  You would be able to give no examples.  I would then ask you if you think the top 100 metre sprinter in 2018 would be Black.  I would demand you answer the question - you would either agree with me, or say nothing.  Most likely, you would agree with me, and post numerous excuses for why other races don't perform as well as Blacks [specifically, West Africans], but I would easily refute those comments.

Vince, tell me exactly what is so "racist" about this post?  Notice that I also pointed out the propaganda in Scientific American - see how they felt the need to manipulate the photos of the non-White people to make them look more White?  If race doesn't exist, wouldn't it be obvious?  So why brainwash people by altering the photos to make them look more White?  Obviously they did this to brainwash people.  They are trying to prove that racial differences don't exist - well...if that position is so obvious, why would they need to alter the photos?  Wouldn't the photos clearly depict a lack of racial difference?  So why use photoshop?:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/20831268917

Also, why do you feel the need to post a photos of my sister?  Or were you verifying my university education for the crowd?  If so, thank you for doing that, but my university education, military background [with honours from the Prime Minister, as well as an honourable discharge, and numerous other awards] are both a matter of public record.  As are all of my academic awards, strongman/powerlifting weight class awards, including qualifying for CAASA Nationals in Bathurst, Nova Scotia this past September.  So I am a top 15 lightweight [<170-lb] strongman competitor in Canada, and that can be verified.  But please, tell me more about how debilitating it is for me to live with autism, how socially inept I am, and how rough life is for me.

Yeah, it's just a horror living off millions of dollars in savings, getting to spend time with my three beautiful children any time that I want, and living life on my own terms, while all of my other friends work a 9 to 5 job that they hate, and are still struggling to pay their bills.  Life is rough!

But Vince, please think about what you are doing - you are making fun of people with autism, which is a neurological condition, completely outside of the control of the people who have it.  Shame on you for making fun of people who have a cognitive disability.  Do you hear me calling you an old fat fuck, Vince?  No I do not, because I respect elderly people more than that, I respect overweight people more than that, I respect you more than that, and perhaps most importantly - I respect myself more than that, and would never want to be associated with such an immature post.

I don't mind being associated with "racism", because in reality, it allows people to see me as someone who speaks my mind regardless of what others think - and as time goes by, we will get more and more evidence that I was bang on about the reality of racial differences, for better or for worse.  I can promise you that.

Here are some more photos of my younger sister, as well as of my older sister, if that interests you:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #469 on: December 19, 2017, 11:44:16 PM »
Can you imagine how rough life must be for me, looking like this as I inch closer and closer to 40?  Yes, it sucks still being asked for my ID literally every single time a friend asks me to buy him a pack of smokes.  And you just need to see the reaction that women have when they see me naked.  :-X :-X  Yes, as you can tell from the photos, it clearly sucks having the family genetics that I have - it makes getting laid SO DIFFICULT, and could you imagine being in a position where you would have to give up your cherished 9 to 5 job and were forced to make money off your money instead?  Could you imagine being up at 2:44am [current time here in Thunder Bay, Canada] with plans to watch a movie and wake up whenever you feel like it tomorrow, to enjoy the evening with friends on the eve of your birthday, and then spend a nice day with my family on your birthday the next day, to enjoy a meal at a restaurant followed by a movie at the theatres?

Imagine if basically the rest of your life was one giant long weekend.  Wouldn't that be hard to cope with?  :D

I can't even tell you how hard life is with millions of dollars, an IQ that allows me to make money off my money at this point, and offers from multiple female friends who are interested in conceiving a child with me.  It just sucks.  Just like how in high school I won 1 in 12 academic awards, despite being in a grade level with 300 other students.  Could you imagine everyone in the school knowing you as the smartest person in the entire high school?  As I said, life is rough!

Admittedly, it does suck when you don't even have enough space in your living room to hang up all the awards and trophies you won over the years.  :-X

I'm kidding.  ;D

But please everyone - tell me more about how stupid and how ugly and how useless I am.  ::)  Hey, anything to prevent from actually addressing the points I make, right?  :)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #470 on: December 19, 2017, 11:52:44 PM »
^ That was before I won both Regionals and Provincials though...so you can add a few more trophies to that pile.  I also framed my award for the 2015 bench press contest when I placed dead last.  :-\

Yes, that's right - dead last.  In a contest with five other bench pressers - literally the top five best in the city - I placed dead last.  Bench press results varied from 320-lb to 475-lb.  The 475-lb was attained by Thunder Bay's Strongest Man himself, Kyle Rayner.  Kyle went on to place 9th in Canada the next year at Canada's Strongest Man 2016.  It's so sad when you bench a measly 320 against a pack of monsters.  But hey, you can't win them all, right?

Look at these hideous autistic children I am producing!  Could you imagine the embarrassment I must feel every day being seen with such children?  It's awful!

On a serious note, what kind of stupid assholes make fun of children for having autism?  Vince, you are 75 YEARS OLD.  Grow up for crying out loud.  Making fun of people with disabilities is about the most classless way to tell people you are incapable of debate.  And why are you trying so desperately hard to show that?  No one would bet money that you would beat me in an intelligence test, Vince - not even the people in this thread claiming to hate me.  Not one person would think you could outperform me.  But you really prove your immaturity when you make fun of people with neurological conditions.

I will admit that I have a reputation of being racist - and you know what?  I'm fine with that.  I would MUCH prefer being known as being racist than being known as being stupid.  At least people respect my intelligence - even those who will scream as loudly as possible that they do not. :)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: December 20, 2017, 12:02:18 AM »
Massive meltdown.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #472 on: December 20, 2017, 12:13:25 AM »
None of us can imagine our posting photos and personal details on the net let alone Getbig. You sound like DJ181. Always boasting about yourself and accomplishments or excuses for not doing so well.

I am not making fun of your borderline autism. I mention it because that helps some of us to comprehend why on earth you go on and on in this thread. We get the facts you post but only you go

beyond them and start making ridiculous claims, etc.

You posted that your university let you go. But you have no clue at all why they did that. Anyone reading this thread would know you would be an embarrassment to the university with your views and logic.

Since you have a disability it prevents you from normal interactions where you sense what others are concerned about. Nope, you forge ahead with your views and agenda and consider yourself the undisputed

champion of debates on Getbig. Oh, dear, this isn't the forum for issues that concern you.

How about we have a pinch grip contest to settle our differences? I will give you a 10 kg start!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #473 on: December 20, 2017, 12:39:33 AM »
None of us can imagine our posting photos and personal details on the net let alone Getbig. You sound like DJ181. Always boasting about yourself and accomplishments or excuses for not doing so well.

I am not making fun of your borderline autism. I mention it because that helps some of us to comprehend why on earth you go on and on in this thread. We get the facts you post but only you go

beyond them and start making ridiculous claims, etc.

You posted that your university let you go. But you have no clue at all why they did that. Anyone reading this thread would know you would be an embarrassment to the university with your views and logic.

Since you have a disability it prevents you from normal interactions where you sense what others are concerned about. Nope, you forge ahead with your views and agenda and consider yourself the undisputed

champion of debates on Getbig. Oh, dear, this isn't the forum for issues that concern you.

How about we have a pinch grip contest to settle our differences? I will give you a 10 kg start!

;)

http://narcissisticbehavior.net/10-insights-to-understanding-narcissistic-personality-disorder/

holy shit

does it sound like one you know  ;) :D

6. Grandiosity: Grandiosity is usually the most outstanding and discriminating feature of individuals with Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Grandiosity can be expressed in an unrealistic overvaluation of talents and abilities; preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited beauty, power, wealth or success; and a belief in unrealistic superiority and uniqueness. This is usually accompanied by boastful, pretentious, self-centred and self-referential narcissistic behaviour. According to Gunderson and Ronningstam, from “The Diagnostic Interview for Narcissistic Patients” (Archives of General Psychiatry,1990), that the research shows that the grandiose narcissist exaggerates his talents, capacity, and achievements in an unrealistic way. He believes in his invulnerability, or does not recognize his limitations. His grandiose fantasies lead him to believe that he does not need other people. To need others would fill him with immeasurable shame.

werewolf operative

« Reply #474 on: December 20, 2017, 12:45:54 AM »
Holy mackerel...