Author Topic: Vince's Video Blogs - Discussion and Updates  (Read 161710 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO.................
« Reply #525 on: December 20, 2017, 01:11:49 PM »
Vince, can you send me the $45 a month you get from YouTube?

I could really use it!
X

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: Please make sure to DISLIKE all of Vince Goodrum's videos
« Reply #526 on: December 20, 2017, 01:16:11 PM »
No...that would have been Vince.  He posted the photo as some sort of way to poke fun at me.  ???  Yes, as it turns out, I have a university education, and my sister attended with me.  Somehow, I don't get how posting EVIDENCE that I was telling the truth about my university education is something to hold against me.

But to the dickheads calling me ugly, I have basically been told by everyone my entire life how much I look like my sisters.  So please...tell me more about how ugly I am.  Strange that never came up before this thread.  That is possibly one of the strangest things I have ever heard.  I have basically never been called ugly, never been called stupid, and never been called weak.  Yet so far in this thread, we have 2 out of 3?  Please post all of your photos, studs.  Let's see how amazing you all look.  ::)

Haha, seriously - fucking idiots.  Next time, be sure to tell me how bad I am at math!  I'm shocked you haven't called my sisters ugly too.  Probably half the people in my family could be models, and you are calling me ugly.  STFO and deal with the facts.  Oh wait, never mind - I'm talking to a group of people who refuse to acknowledge Black sprinting superiority.  LOL!!!!!!!!!  Dogmatic fools.

Haha, I would LOVE to see pictures of your family members.

Never listen to another man calling you ugly, a man should have a firm unshakable belief that he is the most handsome man ever to walk the planet and the opinions of any other man is of absolute zero concern and the only opinion that matters regarding his appearance is his own, even if that man is Shizzo he still has the right to feel this way

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #527 on: December 20, 2017, 01:21:29 PM »
I wouldn't bang you but I'd nail your sister.
Just saying.

Thank you very much for that nice compliment.  Wait.  :-X

No, but seriously - you can only be told how handsome you are by about 100 or 200 women before you just take it for granted.  Then to be called ugly in this thread?  ???  Some seriously weird shit in here.  You can insult Markus Ruhl in 10,000 ways - but you could never realistically expect to get away with calling him small.  My rapport with women is fantastic.  I think I made someone close to me sad when three women in a row that I know came into my house with a separate female friend, and their friends started raving about me, literally out of the blue.  These are women I didn't know from a hole in the wall.  ;D  That took some major courage if you ask me, yet they did it.  And someone I know witnessed that.  I think he felt sad.  I am seven years older than him, and someone guessed that I was younger than him.  :-\  I think that made him feel pretty badly.

Matt, you look nothing like your sisters, you maybe need to have a word with your mum...

That's strange that people guess that I am siblings with my sisters then.  Go figure, same mother, same father, same hair colour, eye colour, as well as other qualities that are the same such as [relative to our gender] limb length and wrist size, etc, but we don't look the same?

Yeah - no.  But if it makes you feel any better while you call me ugly, that's fine.  It's a little bit harder to say that when you see the league that my family members are in.  But I must be the black sheep of the family, right?

I guess the difference between us is that I could take a look at your physique, and hold an objective judgment about your physique or handsomeness irrespective of whatever I thought about your posts...not that I have ever seen any of your photos, and not that I think my opinion as a straight male really matters.  But I feel that I can be completely unbiased, and not let my view on your posts paint my view on your physique quality.  I think that is a good quality that I possess - in that I can put my emotions aside to judge a quality.

It is not my style to insult someone, but if Vince Basile feels the need to insult me for possessing a neurological condition, I would take no issue with calling him a fat fuck.  Even then, it's not my style, but screw it.  I will more actively support those trashing him from now on, if he wants to go that route.

I am shocked that a 75-year-old man would still engage in petty online bullying.  Someone asked me why I, as a 35-year-old man, still post on Getbig.  But what's wrong with that?  Lol.

Anyway, I like the photo below because it shows how short my biceps are.  There was literally no way ever for me to overcome that.  That's an objective judgment.  Just as it would be an objective judgment to state that Vince Basile had a good physique in his day, and was competitive in that era.

I don't understand why people can't just stay on-topic here, and why they need to hurl insults instead.  I find it strange.

Incidentally, nothing I have said on here is remotely controversial except for one key point - my belief that IQ is 50-80% genetic.  The IQ differences I have mentioned are NOT DEBATED.  The only debate is the cause; whether those differences are nature vs. nurture.  That's it, that's all.

Since genetics don't matter, can someone tell me how to increase my "lower biceps"?  ;D  No...I'm not kidding.  I'm serious.  How do I increase the size/length of my lower biceps?  >:(

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #528 on: December 20, 2017, 01:28:32 PM »
The public 'Caning of Canning' continues.

Meta-physical, we are in debt to your indefatigable, if most unpleasant, efforts; your service to the profession is exemplary. Not since the Sokal Affair has such fraudulence been exposed. Thank you for trudging through the muck and mire of the Mattiavelli mind, and for revealing its duplicity.

I think it is time for Il Mattia to give up his wish to be taken seriously by his intellectual betters.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #529 on: December 20, 2017, 01:31:05 PM »
Dear friends,

Before reading any further, I would like to ask that readers of a sensitive disposition, or those of you with a heart condition, remain seated. For what I am about to reveal will surely shake the convictions of even the most ardent of Matt's supporters. A few pages back, Matt asked us to examine the 'high intellectual standard' of an article he composed on Facebook, and asked us whether or not we could have the temerity to deny that his writing is anything less than what would be expected of intelligent postgraduate students:

If you have Facebook, check out this Facebook note which is currently almost ten years old.  Look at the high intellectual standard I use - can you deny that that post is anything less than the intelligent Master's degree level?
https://www.facebook.com/notes/matt-canning/the-existence-of-race/20831268917

Having already been made aware of Matt's mendacious and vindictive nature after he deliberately misrepresented my views in order to attack me for opinions I do not hold, I decided to examine Matt's work for evidence of this intellectual rigor he proclaims to possess. Well, unfortunately, I encountered quite the opposite. In fact, what I found made me physically sick. It has become apparent that Mattiavelli here, with characteristic deceitful and malign intentions, has attempted to pass off the hard work of others as his own. Matt's essay has been almost entirely composed of paragraphs taken from other published works and quoted verbatim, without any attempt whatsoever to acknowledge the authors and credit them for their labour. Let's take a look at just a few examples:

Why? Because Africa, Europe, and Asia had very different climates and geographies that called for different skills, resource usage, and lifestyles.

The original source of this sentence is from the work of the late Canadian Professor, John Philippe Rushton, whose controversial work on the subject of IQ and race was often the subject of intense debate, and this particular sentence of his was cited in the book Race in Mind: Race, IQ, and Other Racisms, by Alexander Alland (p.162).

The different biological divisions of humanity may not have been called "races" until about 500 years ago, but they had already existed for tens of thousands of years. They were created by divergent biological evolution.

This Paragraph, along with Matt’s examination of a Scientific American magazine cover, has been appropriated from the lengthy essay titled 'Race: reality and denial' By Richard McCulloch. Again, with no credit given to the original source.
(http://www.racialcompact.com/race_%20realityand%20denial.html)

Blacks have up to 19% more of the sex hormone testosterone than Whites or East Asians. Black babies are born a week earlier than white babies, yet they are more mature as measured by bone development. Orientals have lower level of hormones and bigger brain size. They give birth to larger brained babies. Their dental and bone development during infancy is slower than blacks.

This paragraph has been plagiarised from 'RACE, EVOLUTION AND BEHAVIOUR: A Life History Perspective', again, by Professor J. Phillipe Rushton.
(http://www.harbornet.com/folks/theedrich/JP_Rushton/Race.htm)

Furthermore, Matt's use of the phrase 'The superficial morality of colour-blindness and race denial' appears to have been plagiarised from an essay by Glenn C. Loury, titled 'Racial Justice The Superficial Morality of Colour-Blindness in the United States'.
http://www.unrisd.org/80256B3C005BCCF9/(httpAuxPages)/0A3B836D101A5A4580256B6D00578931/$file/loury.pdf

Ladies and Gentlemen, I could go on and give further examples, but, quite frankly, I'm too shocked to continue down this dark path of intellectual dishonesty and deception. Needles to say, the significance of plagiarism cannot be overstated. Not only is it an egregious violation of academic integrity, but the unethical nature of exploiting another's toil for your own benefit surely undermines the spirit of scholarship in the most unforgivable of ways. Perhaps if Matt Canning actually possessed the intelligence to progress beyond undergraduate study he would have gained a greater appreciation for the need to recognise the work of others, and wouldn't have attempted to trick us all into accepting his claims of writing at 'intelligent Master’s degree level'. It is evident that Matt possesses neither the temperament nor the ability to do so, and would rather exaggerate his physical and intellectual prowess online in order to crave the attention he is denied in real life, on account of his short stature, poor social skills, and average IQ.

X

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO.................
« Reply #530 on: December 20, 2017, 01:43:20 PM »
watched a couple of his videos for the first time.. in speaking of supplements and which whey protein to purchase, wouldn't his words carry more weight (no pun intended) if he were in relatively decent shape? I'm just a casual observer but when someone is trying to give me training or nutritional advice, I tend to tune them out if they are in worse physical condition than I am or most people in the room. 

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #531 on: December 20, 2017, 01:46:53 PM »
Dear friends,

Before reading any further, I would like to ask that readers of a sensitive disposition, or those of you with a heart condition, remain seated. For what I am about to reveal will surely shake the convictions of even the most ardent of Matt's supporters. A few pages back, Matt asked us to examine the 'high intellectual standard' of an article he composed on Facebook, and asked us whether or not we could have the temerity to deny that his writing is anything less than what would be expected of intelligent postgraduate students:

If you have Facebook, check out this Facebook note which is currently almost ten years old.  Look at the high intellectual standard I use - can you deny that that post is anything less than the intelligent Master's degree level?

Having already been made aware of Matt's mendacious and vindictive nature after he deliberately misrepresented my views in order to attack me for opinions I do not hold, I decided to examine Matt's work for evidence of this intellectual rigor he proclaims to possess. Well, unfortunately, I encountered quite the opposite. In fact, what I found made me physically sick. It has become apparent that Mattiavelli here, with characteristic deceitful and malign intentions, has attempted to pass off the hard work of others as his own. Matt's essay has been almost entirely composed of paragraphs taken from other published works and quoted verbatim, without any attempt whatsoever to acknowledge the authors and credit them for their labour. Let's take a look at just a few examples:

Why? Because Africa, Europe, and Asia had very different climates and geographies that called for different skills, resource usage, and lifestyles.

The original source of this sentence is from the work of the late Canadian Professor, John Philippe Rushton, whose controversial work on the subject of IQ and race was often the subject of intense debate, and this particular sentence of his was cited in the book Race in Mind: Race, IQ, and Other Racisms, by Alexander Alland (p.162).

The different biological divisions of humanity may not have been called "races" until about 500 years ago, but they had already existed for tens of thousands of years. They were created by divergent biological evolution.

This Paragraph, along with Matt’s examination of a Scientific American magazine cover, has been appropriated from the lengthy essay titled 'Race: reality and denial' By Richard McCulloch. Again, with no credit given to the original source.

Blacks have up to 19% more of the sex hormone testosterone than Whites or East Asians. Black babies are born a week earlier than white babies, yet they are more mature as measured by bone development. Orientals have lower level of hormones and bigger brain size. They give birth to larger brained babies. Their dental and bone development during infancy is slower than blacks.

This paragraph has been plagiarised from 'RACE, EVOLUTION AND BEHAVIOUR: A Life History Perspective', again, by Professor J. Phillipe Rushton.

Furthermore, Matt's use of the phrase 'The superficial morality of colour-blindness and race denial' appears to have been plagiarised from an essay by Glenn C. Loury, titled 'Racial Justice The Superficial Morality of Colour-Blindness in the United States'.
http://www.unrisd.org/80256B3C005BCCF9/(httpAuxPages)/0A3B836D101A5A4580256B6D00578931/$file/loury.pdf

Ladies and Gentlemen, I could go on and give further examples, but, quite frankly, I'm too shocked to continue down this dark path of intellectual dishonesty and deception. Needles to say, the significance of plagiarism cannot be overstated. Not only is it an egregious violation of academic integrity, but the unethical nature of exploiting another's toil for your own benefit surely undermines the spirit of scholarship in the most unforgivable of ways. Perhaps if Matt Canning actually possessed the intelligence to progress beyond undergraduate study he would have gained a greater appreciation for the need to recognise the work of others, and wouldn't have attempted to trick us all into accepting his claims of writing at 'intelligent Master’s degree level'. It is evident that Matt possesses neither the temperament nor the ability to do so, and would rather exaggerate his physical and intellectual prowess online in order to crave the attention he is denied in real life, on account of his short stature, poor social skills, and average IQ.

SHIT JUST GOT REAL!!!

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #532 on: December 20, 2017, 01:55:48 PM »
FYI: You don't need Facebook to view that post, at least as of right now.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
« Reply #533 on: December 20, 2017, 01:58:02 PM »
SHIT JUST GOT REAL!!!

Perhaps you missed the overture to the show:

Dear Matt,

You really have taken quite the meltdown! Satisfied as I am to simply observe, allow me to address each of your rambling paragraphs in turn, if for no other reason than to potentially cause another mental breakdown.

I have a four year Honour's (sic) degree in psychology in addition to my four year university degree in mathematics, so I quite know what I'm talking about.  Or do I need to be a world expert on a topic in order to be able to intelligently discuss the culmination of 110 years of psychometric and cognitive testing, ALL of which arrives at the same conclusion?

Congratulations, Matt, but I see no reason to challenge someone on grounds of their credentials; what I'm interested in is what they have to say, and whether their arguments seem correct or not. Your fulminations here can simply be disregarded on the basis that they are a product of the Dunning-Kreuger effect, and don't even have the merit of being related to what I wrote. So far, all that your 'superior IQ' has managed to come up with is an irrelevant harangue and a series of strawman arguments that do not survive scrutiny. Let's explore:

You speak about petty violent behaviour as some innate human quality when in reality, any dumb mammal is capable of random violence.  To produce a military that required 51 nation states and non-stop waves of men and machines to take it down is quite another matter.

Incorrect. I asked an individual whether or not he considered a specific violent behaviour (the rape and mutilation of women and children) to be an example of a 'human capacity for violence that is ubiquitous', or if he believes that it's something unique to the African continent. Secondly, please note that if 'petty violent behaviour' is an innate human quality, and 'any dumb mammal is capable of random violence', then there’s no contradiction there. As for your last sentence, it is entirely unrelated to anything I wrote. 'Quite another matter' indeed.

As for your snide comment about Jordan Peterson...

Incorrect again. Please quote any 'snide' comment made about Jordan Peterson. I stated that you went off on a tangent as you weren't able to rely on him to do your thinking for you. Your lengthy diatribe about transgenderism is therefore irrelevant and can be dismissed as the erratic ramblings of an autistic fool. Please try to focus.

In the words of Stefan Molyneux - not an argument. How about post something that shows you as being something less of a dumb fuck...

Molyneux, in my opinion, is a mentally-ill conman from Canada, suffering from delusions of grandeur - much like yourself. I don't know of any academic who takes him seriously. Let's take this quote of his, for example: 'If we could just get people to be nice to their babies for five years straight, that would be it for war, drug abuse, addiction, promiscuity, sexually transmitted diseases, ... Almost all would be completely eliminated, because they all arise from dysfunctional early childhood experiences, which are all run by women' (Roy, 2014). Does this in any way challenge your views regarding race and the heritability of IQ? Also, please read the links below for further criticisms of Molyneux's work:
https://mises.org/library/molyneux-problem
https://mises.org/library/mr-molyneux-responds

Roy, J. (2014) 'What I learned as a woman at a men’s-rights conference' TIME, 02 July [Online]. Available at http://time.com/2949435/what-i-learned-as-a-woman-at-a-mens-rights-conference/ (Accessed 18 December 2017)

Please, tell me more about how a pack of Somalians knifing each other on street corners compares to an ethnic group that produced a military that took on the world - TWICE - and almost won!

Another strawman. I never once made the comparison. Please try to focus.

It's so annoying to continue to discuss this topic.  You keep whining about Black lack of achievement and say "Well, if not for these 100 reasons, Blacks would be succeeding.

Please cite one instance of me claiming this. Matt, you need to focus!

Instead, you don't give any evidence, and essentially spew out an argument in the form "But gosh darnit!!  If only Blacks were given another $2 trillion in handouts by Whites, they would be just as successful!"

Again, please cite this alleged argument I made. I quite specifically stated that I accept the validity of IQ as a measurement of intelligence, and differences between gender and racial groups. I also stated that I agree with Charles Murray's point that the implications of this should be that we don't rush into welfare programs and education efforts to improve equality of outcome if it's far more likely to engender more inequality and undesirable outcomes rather than ameliorate them.

My IQ has been tested and retested for 17 years now

Why? This merely highlights your obsession with numbers, stemming from your developmental disability.

You can't complete four years of university mathematics and win the wall full of mathematics awards and contests without having an IQ at or close to what I claim.

LOL! A picture of your high school maths exam? Well done, Matt. You have every right to boast about this decades-old achievement!

Meta-physical does not have an IQ of 180-190.    Anyone who ignores 110 years of intelligence testing that is COMPLETELY CONSISTENT around the positions that I have posted above is not that smart.

More fabrications, Matt. Are you beginning to realise that the claims you're making simply aren’t tenable? Again, please provide evidence of this - and try to focus!

I would LOVE Meta-physical to post his comments in a completely neutral YouTube setting, and watch his arguments get destroyed online.

You have a YouTube channel. I've noticed that when you're around other people you become a timid and socially awkward wreck,with the posture of a boiled shrimp and the demeanour of a man subjected to a childhood full of bullying (see link below). It's obvious that the internet provides you with a confidence that escapes you in reality, so feel free to make a video where you read out my comments in this thread followed by the rebuttal you've posted.

That being said, he asked a nuanced and reasonable question, but I addressed it...So while you can point to atrocities from any race, you simply CANNOT prove that all races have produced as many geniuses as White people have.  Not even close.

No, you imagined a series of arguments in your own warped mind and addressed them instead. I never touched upon the subject of geniuses and race. Sorry, Matt, but Vince Goodrum has destroyed you simply by creating a platform for you to expose yourself as a deluded and ignorant little pinhead who lives vicariously through the achievements of others. I find your poor reading comprehension and critical thinking ability genuinely shocking. You lack any sense of modesty yet rely on others to tell you what to think, so you can spew out facts and statistics (as well as complete fabrications) without any framework of understanding. You failed to grasp what I wrote and chose instead to misrepresent my views so that you could attempt to demonstrate your self-professed intelligence. Unsurprisingly, you've failed. You have, however, done more to discredit the value of IQ than anyone else on this forum by revealing yourself to be perfidious and insecure half-wit, whose claim of intelligence rests solely on an above-average numeracy ability, acquired by virtue of a mental illness which makes you almost completely devoid of every other value. You have the ability and the personality of a calculator.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #534 on: December 20, 2017, 01:59:29 PM »
never mind that, how come nobody discuss south korea being awesome and north korea being a shithole even though they both have the worlds highest iq's!

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
« Reply #535 on: December 20, 2017, 02:01:50 PM »
FYI: You don't need Facebook to view that post, at least as of right now.

Oh, my, what an imagination:

"I could have this debate with Richard Dawkins and win" -- Mattiavelli

Meta-physical

« Reply #536 on: December 20, 2017, 02:17:17 PM »
The public 'Caning of Canning' continues.

Meta-physical, we are in debt to your indefatigable, if most unpleasant, efforts; your service to the profession is exemplary. Not since the Sokal Affair has such fraudulence been exposed. Thank you for trudging through the muck and mire of the Mattiavelli mind, and for revealing its duplicity.

I think it is time for Il Mattia to give up his wish to be taken seriously by his intellectual betters.

Dear Kahn.N.Singh.

It would be a failing on my part if I did not thank both you and my good friend SF1900 for the continued support. I would not have had the energy to continue highlighting the malicious and misleading tactics of Mattiavelli, without it. I am fortunate to have you as an exemplar of moral and academic integrity, and Matt is surely fortunate that it is not the cane of Khan being cracked across his backside - for the pain would no doubt be much more pronounced.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #537 on: December 20, 2017, 02:23:46 PM »
Dear Kahn.N.Singh.

It would be a failing on my part if I did not thank both you and my good friend SF1900 for the continued support. I would not have had the energy to continue highlighting the malicious and misleading tactics of Mattiavelli, without it. I am fortunate to have you as an exemplar of moral and academic integrity, and Matt is surely fortunate that it is not the cane of Khan being cracked across his backside - for the pain would no doubt be much more pronounced.

I will continue to support you, Metaphysical!!
X

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #538 on: December 20, 2017, 02:25:23 PM »
with your ass.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: December 20, 2017, 02:27:22 PM »
sf1900 whats the number for? no of cocks you sucked? or the no of cocks you aspire to suck in your lifetime?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: December 20, 2017, 02:28:54 PM »
metro-sexual and kahn.i.suck

what a bunch of faggits, they aint foolin nobody with their pretend-to-be-intellectual bullshit.

post another short story why dont you, there's something to be said about being straight to the point and getting a msg across with very few words.

faggits on parade

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: December 20, 2017, 02:39:59 PM »
Matt posting pictures of his sister. How odd.  ???

This whole thing is odd and you are correct it now surpasses anything our storied member esfitness has bantered on about. Matt is hearing superfluous noises in his head and furiously typing away so hard..well the video tells the tale.

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: December 20, 2017, 02:40:48 PM »
metro-sexual and kahn.i.suck

what a bunch of faggits, they aint foolin nobody with their pretend-to-be-intellectual bullshit.

post another short story why dont you, there's something to be said about being straight to the point and getting a msg across with very few words.

faggits on parade

Au contraire--they amuse and entertain many of us who reside somewhere in the right half of the IQ bell curve.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #543 on: December 20, 2017, 02:47:30 PM »
Looks like the powers that be, are trying to make another Onemorerep vs. Suckmymuscle thread.  ::)

Manufactured shit.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: December 20, 2017, 02:51:31 PM »
Au contraire--they amuse and entertain many of us who reside somewhere in the right half of the IQ bell curve.

its nothing amusing with them. just two faggits who try to use fancy words to impress people. the same kind of people who IRL dress in old costumes and dine with their faggit friends from the local theater-group and taste wine.

i had to google khan, turns out its the name of a star trek character. so this nerd is jerking off to old videos of spock... what a surprise  ::)

this is a bodybuilding msg board, hopefully these 2 faggits can fuck off back to the 'lets dress like game of thrones'-board where they belong.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: December 20, 2017, 02:51:47 PM »
Dear friends,

Haha ,delete this post  bro ,for the sake of Matt's  health , insecurities  and sanity .

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #546 on: December 20, 2017, 02:54:32 PM »
Hahhaha ,the millionaire's couch and his participation trophies . ;D ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #547 on: December 20, 2017, 02:56:35 PM »
Granted she obviously has bad genetics considering every 2nd person in your family is mentally retarded (autism), but I'd fuck your sister till she hates her pussy

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
« Reply #548 on: December 20, 2017, 02:59:18 PM »
its nothing amusing with them. just two faggits who try to use fancy words to impress people. the same kind of people who IRL dress in old costumes and dine with their faggit friends from the local theater-group and taste wine.

i had to google khan, turns out its the name of a star trek character. so this nerd is jerking off to old videos of spock... what a surprise  ::)

this is a bodybuilding msg board, hopefully these 2 faggits can fuck off back to the 'lets dress like game of thrones'-board where they belong.

Cotton candy, huh? Hope it was sweet enough for you.

i do 12-15 reps on leg extensions

pretty slow and controlled, im not convinced its completely harmless on the knees so i take it easy with it

i do my pes high volume + focus xt combo now which seems to work pretty well! both got the cotton candy flavor and im getting addicted to the smell of it  :D

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #549 on: December 20, 2017, 02:59:35 PM »
Matt C how would you feel if your sister dated a Hebrew?