Author Topic: Vince's Video Blogs - Discussion and Updates  (Read 160270 times)

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
Re: Please make sure to DISLIKE all of Vince Goodrum's videos
« Reply #550 on: December 20, 2017, 03:03:46 PM »
Hahhaha ,the millionaire's couch and his participation trophies . ;D ;D

Claims he is a millionaire, yet cant even afford a cover for his 19.99 department store lamp. If I were you Matt, I would will my assets to my family, lie  on that cheap couch (you are supposed to be rich) and lite a single flame onto one of those useless plaques upon your wall. Will you burn to death? Possibly, but at least you will have time to think about it either way.

This pic describes your delusions. Who are you trying to impress? Is it your father?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #551 on: December 20, 2017, 03:06:28 PM »
Cotton candy, huh? Hope it was sweet enough for you.

yes pwo's, you know, for those of us who actually train and talk training and not watch old re-runs of star trek

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #552 on: December 20, 2017, 03:11:13 PM »
Claims he is a millionaire, yet cant even afford a cover for his 19.99 department store lamp. If I were you Matt, I would will my assets to my family, lie  on that cheap couch (you are supposed to be rich) and lite a single flame onto one of those useless plaques upon your wall. Will you burn to death? Possibly, but at least you will have time to think about it either way.

This pic describes your delusions. Who are you trying to impress? Is it your father?

Dunning–Kruger effect

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
Re: Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO.................
« Reply #553 on: December 20, 2017, 03:12:24 PM »
I think Goodrum could be SF1900. Seems about right.

He is no stranger to gimmicks.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #554 on: December 20, 2017, 03:13:28 PM »
yes pwo's, you know, for those of us who actually train and talk training and not watch old re-runs of star trek

You call that log of yours training? Hope your knees and elbows are feeling better, and that you have since summoned up the courage to be able to tell a boy hogging up the smith machine, the fucking smith machine, to GTFO.

Now, go down some sweet cotton candy for your next session of leg curls.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #555 on: December 20, 2017, 03:14:47 PM »
Looks like Matt is getting what he wanted....an audience to dispose of those who dare debate race and IQ with his above average but distorted brain.

If ever there was a David vs Goliath match it is this thread. Matt is fearless but lacks the real resources to engage the more educated and dare I say more intelligent

members such as M-P and KnS. Matt acknowledges that he suffers from a mild form of autism. This mental disorder handicaps him in a real way and his posts

resemble the rantings of a madman. He makes claims about his abilities in the past that are not stellar yet he feels that no one here would last 10 minutes in a

video debate with him. Good grief, he totally lacks the capacity to judge what the heck is going on. Those more intelligent soon realize they are dealing with a disturbed

mind that distorts and misrepresents what was posted by them. In other words, there is no point debating anything because he is NOT competent to know what

is required in these conversations. He will accuse others of picking on him when in fact he literally can't control what he is doing.

I certainly don't like when people gang up on anyone. When the heavyweights engage Matt he retires then reappears with long irrelevant diatribes that don't dismiss

the objections to his ideas. He lacks the intellectual honesty and integrity that should be the hallmark of an highly educated person.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #556 on: December 20, 2017, 03:15:55 PM »
You call that log of yours training? Hope your knees and elbows are feeling better, and that you have since summoned up the courage to be able to tell a boy hogging up the smith machine, the fucking smith machine, to GTFO.

Now, go down some sweet cotton candy for your next session of leg curls.

tom platz is that you? you should talk to ron so you can get your blue stars

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: December 20, 2017, 03:18:32 PM »
Looks like Matt is getting what he wanted....an audience to dispose of those who dare debate race and IQ with his above average but distorted brain.

If ever there was a David vs Goliath match it is this thread. Matt is fearless but lacks the real resources to engage the more educated and dare I say more intelligent

members such as M-P and KnS. Matt acknowledges that he suffers from a mild form of autism. This mental disorder handicaps him in a real way and his posts

resemble the rantings of a madman. He makes claims about his abilities in the past that are not stellar yet he feels that no one here would last 10 minutes in a

video debate with him. Good grief, he totally lacks the capacity to judge what the heck is going on. Those more intelligent soon realize they are dealing with a disturbed

mind that distorts and misrepresents what was posted by them. In other words, there is no point debating anything because he is NOT competent to know what

is required in these conversations. He will accuse others of picking on him when in fact he literally can't control what he is doing.

I certainly don't like when people gang up on anyone. When the heavyweights engage Matt he retires then reappears with long irrelevant diatribes that don't dismiss

the objections to his ideas. He lacks the intellectual honesty and integrity that should be the hallmark of an highly educated person.

That's an ugly m0therfucker

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
« Reply #558 on: December 20, 2017, 03:22:01 PM »
tom platz is that you? you should talk to ron so you can get your blue stars

Blue stars? My name is Kahn!

Look, perhaps you should go locate the clown you sucked off at the carnival that gave you the predilection for cotton candy in your mouth.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #559 on: December 20, 2017, 03:23:52 PM »
Blue stars? My name is Kahn!

Look, perhaps you should go locate the clown you sucked off at the carnival that gave you the predilection for cotton candy in your mouth.

just two lines of text and not a bunch of fancy words, see that wasnt too hard was it? good boy

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
« Reply #560 on: December 20, 2017, 03:26:07 PM »
just two lines of text and not a bunch of fancy words, see that wasnt too hard was it? good boy

I knew you'd say this in advance. You're welcome.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
« Reply #561 on: December 20, 2017, 03:39:22 PM »

Vince B, Magister Hypertrophus, you offered Matt excellent counsel throughout the thread, you foresaw the inevitable, but he's crippled by physical disease and moral obstinacy.
Cheers!

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #562 on: December 20, 2017, 03:57:08 PM »
Never listen to another man calling you ugly, a man should have a firm unshakable belief that he is the most handsome man ever to walk the planet and the opinions of any other man is of absolute zero concern and the only opinion that matters regarding his appearance is his own, even if that man is Shizzo he still has the right to feel this way

Great post! Spot on Henda every man should think this but Shizzo is going a bit far....

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: December 20, 2017, 03:58:57 PM »
That's an ugly m0therfucker
That’s a bit harsh. Nobody is ugly in the true sense. People have attractive features. Matt is not the very handsome man that women are swooning over. It’s his narcisstic personality disorder thinking this.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: December 20, 2017, 04:00:30 PM »
That’s a bit harsh. Nobody is ugly in the true sense. People have attractive features. Matt is not the very handsome man that women are swooning over. It’s his narcisstic personality disorder thinking this.

do you reckon he would look better with a face tattoo?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: December 20, 2017, 04:14:59 PM »
do you reckon he would look better with a face tattoo?
He would look better with a brown paper bag.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: December 20, 2017, 04:52:55 PM »
He would look better with a brown paper bag.

Thats mean.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: December 20, 2017, 04:56:20 PM »
Matt I love that sofa, my grandma had the exact same one back in the 80s.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: December 20, 2017, 04:57:59 PM »
LittleJ...deep breath...trying to stay calm here...do you believe that I can bench press 320-lb in contest at 170-ish pounds body weight?

Depends on your height......

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #569 on: December 20, 2017, 05:04:58 PM »
I am much better looking than Matt.
X

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: December 20, 2017, 05:31:52 PM »
Matt I love that sofa, my grandma had the exact same one back in the 80s.
Oh and that’s not mean? You are so passive aggressive.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #571 on: December 20, 2017, 07:45:25 PM »
I think Goodrum could be SF1900. Seems about right.

He is no stranger to gimmicks.

Hmm....Well neither have known the touch of a woman in many years

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #572 on: December 20, 2017, 07:55:53 PM »
Hmm....Well neither have known the touch of a woman in many years

About 5 years.
X

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #573 on: December 20, 2017, 07:57:33 PM »
About 5 years.

Vincento, can u beat that?

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #574 on: December 20, 2017, 08:07:35 PM »
About 5 years.

Yeah - but quality is worth the wait.