Author Topic: Hcg  (Read 23428 times)

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
Re: Don Youngblood-Off season
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2017, 11:48:48 AM »
How many dead people do you think he's responsible for?

The Bodies we know of and the Funerals he did not attend:

Youngblood
Atwood
Trevor Smith
Nasser
Dallas McCarver

These are a few we know of. I'm certain the Body Count is higher among the Amateurs affiliated with The Chad. :o

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2017, 12:12:03 PM »
I believe he was in his 30s. Like Vince Taylor who didn't take up bodybuilding until his late 20s.

Yeah I believe I read he started lifting at 36

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2017, 02:09:36 PM »

Youngblood
Atwood
Trevor Smith
Nasser
Dallas McCarver

These are a few we know of. I'm certain the Body Count is higher among the Amateurs affiliated with The Chad. :o

Cold blooded

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2017, 04:12:29 PM »

Youngblood
Atwood
Trevor Smith
Nasser
Dallas McCarver

The green mist associated with the Grim Reaper is made of the same ingredients of The Chad's "secret diuretic sauce"...The don't call Chad "The Reaper" for nothing.

Andro-Kids

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2017, 04:15:07 PM »
Don Youngblood died of a cardiac episode induced by sleep apnea. Was bound to happen with or without any particular guru. The ONLY thing that could have stopped it from happening is a CPAP machine.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2017, 04:22:20 PM »
He should have never beaten vince @ the masters O, bit taylor pissed off the powers that be...

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2017, 04:36:49 PM »

Cold blooded

The TRUTH usually is. ✌🏽

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2017, 04:39:33 PM »
Don Youngblood died of a cardiac episode induced by sleep apnea. Was bound to happen with or without any particular guru. The ONLY thing that could have stopped it from happening is a CPAP machine.

The only common thread was "The Chad" pushing this guys off-season weight to 315lbs at 52 years old with severe Sleep Apnea.
Thanks Coach! ::)

"Why were you not at my Funeral Again?"
-Don Youngblood

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Don Youngblood - Off season
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2017, 01:54:54 AM »
the guys who Chad trained WANTED to look a certain way.

"hey chad, i want to put on more offseason size and i want to be heavier and harder onstage"

Chad- "ok, well, you gotta try this, this, and this..."

guys - "oh, ok."

Chad isn't them... he can't tell if they're getting dizzy when standing or having chest pain when walking up stairs, and anybody with common sense would go to the doctor or heed doctors advice when they're advised blood pressure of 160/100 is way too high and they should be on bp meds and make some changes.

nobody MADE them use the drugs and eat the food and push bodyweight to an unhealthy level.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2017, 02:17:41 AM »
You sure speak good English for a Portuguese man.  ???
Thanks man! Been improving over the years, during my presence here at getbig. Alot of scholars here.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2017, 02:23:18 AM »

Youngblood
Atwood
Trevor Smith
Nasser
Dallas McCarver

To be fair, Trevor Smith was GIGANTIC.  I believe he tipped the scales at over 400-lb at 6'3 in height, and certainly The Chad cannot be reasonably held accountable for Trevor's penchant/desire to be that humongous.  He may well have provided the knowledge so that Trevor could do it, but Trevor made a choice to be a big man, and paid the price, in terms of reducing his lifespan drastically.

As for the others, most were also mass monsters, with Don being up there in age a little, and Nasser being almost 48 at the time and still over 300-lb.  :-\  Nasser hadn't competed since 2005, so it's hard to blame Chad.  Atwood died in 2011, and I believe his last contest was in 2006.  My point is - these guys chose to be big.  They decided that they would ratherbebig, and went from there.  In other words, Chad may well share some of the responsibility, but the key word - share.  They were big boys - they were responsible as well.

Yeah I believe I read he started lifting at 36

Vince Taylor started training in 1983, which was the year he turned 27.  I am uncertain of the month he started training, but I believe it was after he turned 27.  I think that is right, but it has likely been over a decade since I saw that information.

Don Youngblood started working out around 1987-1988.  He was either 33 or 34 depending on what source you read - with Don stating either age depending on the interview.  In this interview with Ron Avidan, Don Youngblood states that he started training at age 33:

https://www.getbig.com/iview/youngblood020111.htm

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2017, 02:27:18 AM »

Youngblood
Atwood
Trevor Smith
Nasser
Dallas McCarver

What excuse did he have for not attending the funerals?  Or did the family want private services?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2017, 02:42:14 AM »

Youngblood
Atwood
Trevor Smith
Nasser
Dallas McCarver

woah... i missed that... chad DID NOT train Trevor, Shawn. pathetic you include Trevor to push your agenda against Chad. I was friends with Trevor, you were not. I worked with Trevor and worked FOR Trevor and he never worked with Chad and he never had anything good to say about you, Shawn. (Nasser as well, who i was friendly with as well many years ago, never had anything good to say about you, yet now you're using him and his death to push your agenda against Chad. Chad had absolutely NOTHING to do with Nasser's death. Nasser CHOSE his path and THAT is what led to his early death.)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2017, 03:31:42 AM »
did you kill Trevor?

so you want to take Trevor dying as an opportunity to troll here as well? pathetic.

i had't spoken with Trevor for about 3months prior to getting an email from his wife letting me know he passed, so i don't know exactly what he was on, but i know about 80% so i know what he was on and i know what killed him, and Chad had absolutely nothing to do with Trevor dying and to use Trevor as fuel for a somebody's agenda against Chad, is laughable.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2017, 05:48:25 AM »
woah... i missed that... chad DID NOT train Trevor, Shawn. pathetic you include Trevor to push your agenda against Chad. I was friends with Trevor, you were not. I worked with Trevor and worked FOR Trevor and he never worked with Chad and he never had anything good to say about you, Shawn. (Nasser as well, who i was friendly with as well many years ago, never had anything good to say about you, yet now you're using him and his death to push your agenda against Chad. Chad had absolutely NOTHING to do with Nasser's death. Nasser CHOSE his path and THAT is what led to his early death.)

Funny,
Trevor never mentioned you to me but spoke about TheChad often.
I didn't say The Chad Killed anybody but the Body Count is high and you're has been "Linked or Associated" with guys now living in the After Life than a Mortician.
#JustSayin

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2017, 07:44:55 AM »
Funny,
I didn't say The Chad Killed anybody but the Body Count is high and you're has been "Linked or Associated" with guys now living in the After Life than a Mortician.
#JustSayin

Funny, Trevor never mentioned speaking to you as a "friend", only some annoying asshole who liked to gossip who nobody trusted and who nobody could stand to be around for longer than 3 minutes. Why would he speak to you about Chad "often" if he never spoke about Chad to anybody else? Let alone spoke to you (or of you, except if you count the article for GEAR Uzr which wasn't a favorable thing) ever?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2017, 07:55:27 AM »
Funny,
#JustSayin

As much as I enjoy the bandwagon - isn't it just as likely that the people associated with Chad are also people who are themselves excessive?

Is Chad the one telling them that they need to be bigger or are they telling Chad.

Let's not forget that Nasser just kept juicing after he finished - doubt he was working with Chad in retirement?

And is someone you pay for some prep advices someone you consider worth coming to your funeral?  I dunno, I don't really imagine my mechanic coming to my funeral ???

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2017, 08:09:10 AM »
Trevor likely walked past Eric once in the street, Eric then translates this type of incident as a long term friendship, I would waste too much time on him Shawn.
I will look after Erics shit for the both of us..

Actually I met Trevor in 99 or 2000(?) When he was still in business with Paul Bernson with Biohazard Nutrition and I stayed with Paul and biohazard after they split until #1 Paul plagiarized stole an article on insulin and #2 never paid me for it (or the article before that, 2 months prior). I was still on good terms with Trevor and had stayed in contact with him,  so I let him know and he needs response was "come work for us and you won't have to worry about that junkie (Paul was addicted to Oxycontin and Percocet and OD'd on oxy and I believe valium and died in his sleep soon after... I met his ex-wife a couple years later in my pharmacy in Mexico a month after it was taken over by a different cartel. I've told this story a few times.) not paying you. So from then on I worked for Trevor (who always paid). If Shawn knew how Trevor died, he'd have no reason to include him in the list of "Chad's victims". At first all the rumors were that Chad's so-called victims we're having kidney trouble due to the diuretics he provided to his clients that were mercury-based and not on the list. Now, it seems somehow Chad is responsible for heart attacks and heart failure. If you knew what you were talking about Jeffery, you'd keep your nose out of it.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2017, 08:14:15 AM »
As much as I enjoy the bandwagon - isn't it just as likely that the people associated with Chad are also people who are themselves excessive?

Is Chad the one telling them that they need to be bigger or are they telling Chad.

Let's not forget that Nasser just kept juicing after he finished - doubt he was working with Chad in retirement?

And is someone you pay for some prep advices someone you consider worth coming to your funeral?  I dunno, I don't really imagine my mechanic coming to my funeral ???

Nasser had been running 5g of test per week and kept his bodyweight near 300(and never once mentioned Chad, his methods/advice, or his diuretics) for years after he retired.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2017, 12:29:44 PM »
Actually I met Trevor in 99 or 2000(?) When he was still in business with Paul Bernson with Biohazard Nutrition and I stayed with Paul and biohazard after they split until #1 Paul plagiarized stole an article on insulin and #2 never paid me for it (or the article before that, 2 months prior). I was still on good terms with Trevor and had stayed in contact with him,  so I let him know and he needs response was "come work for us and you won't have to worry about that junkie (Paul was addicted to Oxycontin and Percocet and OD'd on oxy and I believe valium and died in his sleep soon after... I met his ex-wife a couple years later in my pharmacy in Mexico a month after it was taken over by a different cartel. I've told this story a few times.) not paying you. So from then on I worked for Trevor (who always paid). If Shawn knew how Trevor died, he'd have no reason to include him in the list of "Chad's victims". At first all the rumors were that Chad's so-called victims we're having kidney trouble due to the diuretics he provided to his clients that were mercury-based and not on the list. Now, it seems somehow Chad is responsible for heart attacks and heart failure. If you knew what you were talking about Jeffery, you'd keep your nose out of it.
So tell me how to use insulin best for mass gain? Keep in mind you're talking to a national champion, you've never won shit.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2017, 12:47:25 PM »
I know who he is and don't believe I ever met him. Paul would mention him like they were best buddies, writing all of Dorians cycles. Everybody said that was a flat out lie. That Kerry disliked Paul and that Dorian did his own cycles and research...
 Even if I had met Kerry, that would have been at least 16 years ago through Paul.

I know Kerry & I knew Paul

And all about the background stuff.
Paul was a conman A likeable conman to some.

He had a good thing going for himself with Kerry & Chemical Nutrition
& The Battleground magazine ( iirc it was called that )
Paul being a con artist & a drug addict got himself into a heap
Of trouble with Kerry & lost that job.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2017, 12:49:27 PM »
So tell me how to use insulin best for mass gain? Keep in mind you're talking to a national champion, you've never won shit.

X2 - I'm looking forward to this informative piece of writing

We're waiting ---- over to you esf.

Simple Simon

« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2017, 12:50:10 PM »

I know Kerry & I knew Paul

And all about the background stuff.
Paul was a conman A likeable conman to some.

He had a good thing going for himself with Kerry & Chemical Nutrition
& The Battleground magazine ( iirc it was called that )
Paul being a con artist & a drug addict got himself into a heap
Of trouble with Kerry & lost that job.

he only exchanged e-mails with Paul, to him thats a friendship.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2017, 12:56:07 PM »
he only exchanged e-mails with Paul, to him thats a friendship.

Ha, Yes i gathered - was waiting to see what pearls of wisdom & truth would be forthcoming.

More than likely it'll be another load of bollocks & drivel.

Let's wait & see with Insulin article.......

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2017, 01:49:58 PM »
Ha, hesitate gathered - was waiting to see what pearls of wisdom & truth would be forthcoming.

More than likely it'll be another load of bollocks & drivel.

Let's wait & see with Insulin article.......

you are like a champion bodybuilder in the UK if I recall right?

I ask that because you would obviously know the people being mentioned here and have credibility
"