« Reply #75 on: October 03, 2017, 07:48:06 AM »
You are a sad man.
You dont know me... ;)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: "Be There"/"ES Fitness" latent LGBT thread
« Reply #76 on: October 03, 2017, 11:43:01 AM »
This formerly legitimate thread has been taken over by "Be There" and "ES Fitness" as a platform to express their mutual obsession with one another.

you dumb fuck don't compare me to him.

you see me following that piece of shit from thread to thread? you see me ruining every thread he posts in? No. you don't. you address him, not me guy.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Don Youngblood-Off season
« Reply #77 on: October 03, 2017, 12:42:10 PM »
I was a fan of Trevor and subscribe to his mag and was on his forum. I had several exchanges with him via PM. He never mentioned working with Chad. Why would he? He wasn't prepping for a contest but just trying to get as huge as possible.

Fair to say I think he achieved getting the biggest Coffin in the Grave Yard.
At such a young age.
Who knows maybe he thought it was worth it.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 03, 2017, 12:46:07 PM »
Actually I met Trevor in 99 or 2000(?) When he was still in business with Paul Bernson with Biohazard Nutrition and I stayed with Paul and biohazard after they split until #1 Paul plagiarized stole an article on insulin and #2 never paid me for it (or the article before that, 2 months prior). I was still on good terms with Trevor and had stayed in contact with him,  so I let him know and he needs response was "come work for us and you won't have to worry about that junkie (Paul was addicted to Oxycontin and Percocet and OD'd on oxy and I believe valium and died in his sleep soon after... I met his ex-wife a couple years later in my pharmacy in Mexico a month after it was taken over by a different cartel. I've told this story a few times.) not paying you. So from then on I worked for Trevor (who always paid). If Shawn knew how Trevor died, he'd have no reason to include him in the list of "Chad's victims". At first all the rumors were that Chad's so-called victims we're having kidney trouble due to the diuretics he provided to his clients that were mercury-based and not on the list. Now, it seems somehow Chad is responsible for heart attacks and heart failure. If you knew what you were talking about Jeffery, you'd keep your nose out of it.

Please tell Me more.....
As I Knew Paul
What else have you to say.........

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Don Youngblood - Off season
« Reply #79 on: October 03, 2017, 12:49:35 PM »
lol "for once"

Idiot -- Your still not able to prove anything
And yes for once Back up your claim....
You really are apathetic individual living in a day dream.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #80 on: October 03, 2017, 01:04:21 PM »
https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/trevorsmithd.htm

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)

« Reply #101 on: Today at 12:47:22 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: ESFitness on October 01, 2017, 02:42:14 AM
woah... i missed that... chad DID NOT train Trevor, Shawn. pathetic you include Trevor to push your agenda against Chad. I was friends with Trevor, you were not. I worked with Trevor and worked FOR Trevor and he never worked with Chad and he never had anything good to say about you, Shawn. (Nasser as well, who i was friendly with as well many years ago, never had anything good to say about you, yet now you're using him and his death to push your agenda against Chad. Chad had absolutely NOTHING to do with Nasser's death. Nasser CHOSE his path and THAT is what led to his early death.)

From Chad @ Muscle Mayhem:

"Kim and I just have no words right now and are in shock. I didn't find out until I got back from the Arnold - but didn't really know any details so didn't want to post yet.
I will say that Trevor Smith was a genuine person - and in this sport - it's hard to find! I had first met him 4-5 years ago - and it was just in the last 2-3 years that we had gotten a lot closer. We had even discussed going into business together and possibly doing a hardcore magazine together - as both of us had similar theories and greatly respected one another.

I can tell you that anyone who ever knew Trevor or had met him, never had a bad word for him - he was truly a great person. We just need to keep him and his family in our prayers and thoughts and hope that he is at peace now."

keep trolling like the little feminine bitch you are. maybe brush up on your reading comprehension skills.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2017, 03:03:04 AM »

How does ESF saying Trevor never worked with Chad and Chad saying they were considering doing something together confirm that ESF was wrong and Trevor and Chad worked together?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2017, 03:15:33 AM »
Would LOVE to see a Be There/ESFitness-thread where they feud!
Q

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2017, 03:16:35 AM »
Because none of them know esfitness....

That isn't established by correlating the two quotes.

We need pulitzer prize winning journalism, here, not tin can copy and paste efforts.  We need total commitment to the cause.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2017, 03:19:12 AM »
Would LOVE to see a Be There/ESFitness-thread where they feud!

why the fuck would i bother posting in that thread?

you forget how this shit starts? its me making a comment, and he starts in with the trolling and ruins everybodys threads.

that punk bitch follows me. i don't follow his coward ass

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2017, 03:22:11 AM »
\
are you illiterate? where does it say anything about Chad advising Trevor with diet or anabolics? show me. or does it refer to chad and him doing a business venture or the magazine? Trevor had talked about getting Chad to write an article for GearUZR?

goddamn some of you people are just plain dumb. easy prey for trolls who like to attribute their own versions of statements to me..... and you dumnfucks fall for it.i don't know what's more pathetic. you? for falling for it... or him, for living on this board and craving the attention 24hrs a day

I think you'll find you are most certainly the illiterate one - if you got all that from what I said, which rather amusingly is actually me poking holes in his theory, not your claims.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2017, 03:40:44 AM »
I don't really try with stuff I post, I know how irate he gets with a half hearted attempt.

Of course not, trying would take the time investment above the worth.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #87 on: October 04, 2017, 03:47:48 AM »
THE REAL QUESTION IS WHO HAS A BETTER FACE, ESFITNESS OR JEFFY?

I THINK ERIC WINS THERE!

BODY IS SECOND

DICK IS THIRD

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2017, 04:05:29 AM »
THE REAL QUESTION IS WHO HAS A BETTER FACE, ESFITNESS OR JEFFY?

I THINK ERIC WINS THERE!

BODY IS SECOND

DICK IS THIRD

FACE, HAIR (when longer) and VOICE is clearly ERICS advantage.

Eric is like the Sam Elliot of Getbig.

Jeffrey wins body due to being ripped.

Can't comment on Dick, did you try both Pot Noodle?
Q

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #89 on: October 04, 2017, 04:10:50 AM »
FACE, HAIR (when longer) and VOICE is clearly ERICS advantage.

Eric is like the Sam Elliot of Getbig.

Jeffrey wins body due to being ripped.

Can't comment on Dick, did you try both Pot Noodle?

YES I ATE BOTH JEFFY'S AND ERIC'S DICKS

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #90 on: October 04, 2017, 04:13:11 AM »
ERIC ALSO HAS CHARISMA JEFFY IS BLAND AS A TOAST AND BUTTER!!!!!

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2017, 04:34:12 AM »
If I remember correctly Jeff is a lot more handsome than he takes credit for, his most recent contest pics he looked very handsome and a bit like the bad terminator in t2 and had awesome thick hair with no greys

Simple Simon

« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2017, 05:07:14 AM »
If I remember correctly Jeff is a lot more handsome than he takes credit for, his most recent contest pics he looked very handsome and a bit like the bad terminator in t2 and had awesome thick hair with no greys

I have a presence about me that courts female (and occasionally male) attention, thats all Im saying....

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2017, 05:12:49 AM »

Please tell Me more.....
As I Knew Paul
What else have you to say.........

Knew or ripped off by? lol

Chemical/biohazard were nuts back in the day....Borresson put crushed up gear in his first batches of protein apparently...oh and the asprin DOMS reliever....I have heard some stories from people who were also there, we probably have mutual acquaintances. 

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 04, 2017, 05:22:07 AM »
Wasn't Mr Borreson who claimed that muscles stop growing due to an allergic phenomena? He advocated antihistamine meds to improve muscle development.
Needless to say it didn't work.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #95 on: October 04, 2017, 05:24:11 AM »
Wasn't Mr Borreson who claimed that muscles stop growing due to an allergic phenomena? He advocated antihistamine meds to improve muscle development.

Ah yes his histamine suppression theory...up there with the 22nd amino acid theory he discovered years before the scientific community!

By the time that was written he was in a pretty deep hole.

Needless to say Calrytin weren't selling out anywhere...

Simple Simon

« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2017, 05:26:24 AM »

his stacks were ridiculously stupid.
his physique also spoke for itself...
NM: What is your current stack?

PB: For the first ten days, I take 1000 mg of Sustanon a day. Days 11 to 20, I take 800 mg of Deca, 400 mg of Primobolan, and 600 mg of test propionate a day. Days 21 to 30, I do 400 mg of propionate, 200 mg of Winstrol, and four of my Triple X capsules, which are a homemade combination of Dinatropinol, T3, and oral insulin. I also take a 30-IU shot of insulin every time I eat a meal.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2017, 05:40:31 AM »
Where do you even begin...

One or two of his ideas were way ahead of his time, the peri workout drinks etc...just a shame the other 90% were total waffle and ruined his credibility.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2017, 06:31:12 AM »
Knew or ripped off by? lol

Chemical/biohazard were nuts back in the day....Borresson put crushed up gear in his first batches of protein apparently...oh and the asprin DOMS reliever....I have heard some stories from people who were also there, we probably have mutual acquaintances. 

I knew him..
Though i do know others that were ripped off by him
Falling for his Fantasy spiel - I managed to stop a couple of others as they asked me along to one of his
sales pitches. Ha

Yes he did At least it was likely the 1st time anyone gained anything from using Protein powder.!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2017, 06:41:11 AM »
PB: A few years back, my wife and I started a company called Chemical Nutrition. Unfortunately, we took on a partner of dubious integrity. It got so bad that he threatened to put me in a body bag! I ended that relationship and started Biohazard. We've been growing very quickly in the UK, and I'm glad to say that my ex-partner's business is declining badly. I don't follow a business "strategy." I focus on culture. I want to make the best products. I won't bull**** anyone or let anyone work for me who isn't honest. I have an MBA degree, and my business philosophy is not to build an empire; rather, we want to build many castles. I want to make money, but I have to look at myself in the mirror every day. I have to respect what I see.

Ha ha ha --  ::)
Really paul how did he manage to take himself serious saying such utter lies