Author Topic: Hcg  (Read 23426 times)

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
Re: "Be There"/"ES Fitness" latent LGBT thread
« Reply #100 on: October 04, 2017, 07:18:25 AM »
I knew him..
Though i do know others that were ripped off by him
Falling for his Fantasy spiel - I managed to stop a couple of others as they asked me along to one of his
sales pitches. Ha

Yes he did At least it was likely the 1st time anyone gained anything from using Protein powder.!!

Haha yeah but he made up for it with the icing sugar IGF!

PB: A few years back, my wife and I started a company called Chemical Nutrition. Unfortunately, we took on a partner of dubious integrity. It got so bad that he threatened to put me in a body bag!

Pot and kettle!

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #101 on: October 04, 2017, 09:15:08 AM »
so he did know esfitness.....

esfitness doens't make threats...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #102 on: October 04, 2017, 01:04:14 PM »
Haha yeah but he made up for it with the icing sugar IGF!

Pot and kettle!

We know who Paul is referring to
As for dubious thats another good one coming from him

paul was a fool to cross swords with him & try rip him off
lucky he got away with a busted back & a safe house complete with shutters & safe room.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 04, 2017, 01:31:18 PM »
you hate homosexuals , not the best sales pitch, especially in bodybuilding . . .

You are Wrong yet again Fool.
I don't Hate Fagg©TS  -
I dislike some of them & what they do / how they behave.

And exactly what sales pitch are you talking of.?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: "Be There"/"ES Fitness" closet gay mutual obsession thread
« Reply #104 on: October 04, 2017, 01:43:22 PM »
Funny thing is all these guys like Trevor and Paul seemed to have some spin on not taking kindly to disrespect from reading their intwrviews

Paul sounds like a total fucking idiot bragger and Trevoe who from most accounts people said was nice, but reeked of extreme insecurity in that he came across in his interviews like he though he was the only honest virtuous person in bodybuilding. And another thing that annoyed me reading the interview tih trevor was his constant whining about not having time for XYZ because he is so busy

I always laugh when someone goes out of their way to say how honest they are or how they are so so busy, usually signs of both dishonesty and trying to make everyone think you are busy so it creates some mytique and puts you in demand to have everyone try to pay attention to you
"

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: October 04, 2017, 01:49:00 PM »
You are Wrong yet again Fool.
I don't Hate Fagg©TS  -
I dislike some of them & what they do / how they behave.

And exactly what sales pitch are you talking of.?

there you go again

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 04, 2017, 01:56:21 PM »
there you go again

The Drivel & asinine comments that you post
Expose you for the Buffoon you are.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #107 on: October 04, 2017, 06:00:55 PM »
so he did know esfitness.....

I never threatened him physically. Per Trevors advice I said I'd settle for credit on the article if he couldn't afford to wire me the $60 or $80 we agreed upon per article, and after sending the same email a few times and not getting a response after a couple weeks I made an agreement with Trevor, as I had no formal contract with Paul or Biohazard (or with Trevor or Nuclear Nutrition/Gear Uzr mag).

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #108 on: October 04, 2017, 06:21:24 PM »
Paul did like Cytadren, Nolva, Clomid, Primo (shipped him 3k amps from Mexico and spent fucking hours preparing and packing them. I actually got paid up front and made about $2k, but then he tried some fuckery saying he never received the box when we had tracking and saw he received. Eventually said he did receive it a month later. Of the law enforcement it wasn't my deal I was just a middleman between him and the pharmacy. Same thing I used to do until I eventually bought a share of that Pharmacy), Winstrol, and porcine (pig) insulin. Something called "Act-Rapid", similar to Humalog. The shit hit hard and fast and left you dead tired. I remember one time I returned to the nutrition store I ran when Scott Markey was an employee with tons of burgers, chicken tenders, and a couple large vanilla shakes (both for me.. I also paid for all the food as Scott was always broke), soon as i walked in the door we shot the Act Rapid. Scott did maybe 7iu at most and I did 18iu. 10mins later the shit kicks in and we pound the food as fast as we could and after that we went outside and sat down on the low, wide steps off to the left past the vacuum guys shop next door. After about 3 mins we both laid back on those steps and passed out dead tired, dead asleep for about 45mins. Eventually I got a nudge in my shoulder that wakes me up and I set up and I see the vacuum guy and he's been sitting there watching us dead asleep on the steps of a strip mall, and it says there was about three or four customers that walked in the store and then walked out after a while but nobody stole anything LOL. I could just imagine what the people were thinking, with Del Mar being a nice area and that strip mall being next to a couple communities with million-dollar homes (think "Real Housewives of Orange County") and there's a couple big buffed out veiny bodybuilder dudes passed out on the sidewalk steps with people walking Past us or around us haha. I remember waiting for a phone call from corporate expecting somebody to call and complain, but it never came.  Believe I only used that actrapid insulin two or three times after that and just stuck with Humulin R. I also remember spending like 600 bucks on cytadren ordering it from pharmagroup.com and really not noticing much even at 750mg/day. At least it wasn't much different from nolvadex as far as how you looked.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #109 on: October 05, 2017, 01:02:14 AM »
hi eric how are you progressing post-op?
ps- do you plan on sticking a dildo in your wound for 4hrs each day like trannies do to prevent it from sealing shut?  that way you can have a vagina AND a penis!!!