Author Topic: OJ Simpson - Out of prison - discuss  (Read 12083 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: OJ Simpson is out of prison...where should he go?
« Reply #75 on: October 02, 2017, 07:23:06 AM »
Should go to Thailand or the Philippines, just fuck young chicks, relax enjoy life and his NFL pension will definitely cover a glorious life out there!

Convicted Felons cannot leave the country.  Prob head back to Florida
A

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 02, 2017, 07:33:03 AM »

Why? Shouldn't it be desireable?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: OJ Simpson - Out of prison - discuss
« Reply #77 on: October 02, 2017, 09:59:31 AM »
Q

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #78 on: October 02, 2017, 11:55:32 AM »
blows gays WIMPson

Dude,

the only time you are funny is when you make claims about the bodybuilding potential you have
"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #79 on: October 02, 2017, 12:00:51 PM »
Dude,

the only time you are funny is when you make claims about the bodybuilding potential you have

yeah right BOOOOOOOOOOOZOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO

christ you are an ugly and dorky looking fat turd

p.s. I've already made STRONG PROGRESS just after 3 fucking days  :D :D

but yeah, i have no physique potential, sure thing 😝

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #80 on: October 02, 2017, 12:09:05 PM »

dude you are hideous looking.  We've all seen your pics.  You calling someone ugly is the exact same as a retard calling a retard retarded.  Boxing is actually a good sport for you because facial trauma cant actually make your face look worse.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 02, 2017, 12:11:10 PM »

I may be ugly but at least I am not delusional.

Like seriously, a narcissist is supposed to at least look good. You fail on so many counts.

LOL at you actually being on steroids to get your build. Worst genetics ever, and fuck off with your lorimar statements, he was just humouring your delusions

"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #82 on: October 02, 2017, 12:26:40 PM »
dude you are hideous looking.  We've all seen your pics.  You calling someone ugly is the exact same as a retard calling a retard retarded.  Boxing is actually a good sport for you because facial trauma cant actually make your face look worse.

post up your pic

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #83 on: October 02, 2017, 12:32:04 PM »
I may be ugly but at least I am not delusional.

Like seriously, a narcissist is supposed to at least look good. You fail on so many counts.

LOL at you actually being on steroids to get your build. Worst genetics ever, and fuck off with your lorimar statements, he was just humouring your delusions

where in the fuck do you get this horseshit that a narcissit is supposed to look good???

Shitler was a narcissit so was napolean do you look good  ???

you are a fucking dipshit who thinks "size" equals a great body, talk about delusional

and what a fucking pussy you are that you post photoshops of me without my real body, fuck off with that shitstain

at least be man enough to post my best phyquie pics you can find them in my really digging the deca thread in the roid section

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 02, 2017, 02:35:29 PM »
"

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #85 on: October 02, 2017, 02:49:57 PM »
Pam Biondi, Florida Florida Attorney General is trying to keep him out of Florida.

It's not up to him. It's up to the state parole office to accept him and so long as he can prove he has somewhere to go they have no reason to deny him. "we don't like you" isn't a valid denial for Interstate Compact.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #86 on: October 02, 2017, 05:11:29 PM »
Exactly.

They cannot stop him living in Florida.

He wants to live near his oldest daughter.

He gets a six figure pension from the NFL that the Brown's and Goldman's can't touch.

He's old enough to collect SS and money from being in the Screen Actor's Guild.

Bottom-line: He doesn't have to work, he'll live better than most, and I'm sure will be slaying pussy 99.99% of getbiggers could only imagine.

The Juice is loose.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #87 on: October 02, 2017, 05:42:53 PM »
Not to mention, parole is pretty easy so long as you're not a fuck-up. It's the guys that try to get away with drinking and getting high and shit that violate parole. And you can also get an early release from parole if you have no violations. My sentence was 15yrs w/5suspended so had to serve 50% of 10 (violent crime), and I was released from parole after a lil under 3yrs instead of 5.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #88 on: October 02, 2017, 07:39:06 PM »
Exactly.

They cannot stop him living in Florida.

He wants to live near his oldest daughter.

He gets a six figure pension from the NFL that the Brown's and Goldman's can't touch.

He's old enough to collect SS and money from being in the Screen Actor's Guild.

Bottom-line: He doesn't have to work, he'll live better than most, and I'm sure will be slaying pussy 99.99% of getbiggers could only imagine.

The Juice is loose.

With regard to "slaying pussy"?   He should be in jail for doing just that to his ex wife.  On top of that, no one on here that is a real man would want anything to do with any woman that would have sex with OJ. 

That pretty much means the Twiins,  ESF and SF.  Standards so low, they are the masters of moral limbo.  FTN.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #89 on: October 02, 2017, 08:30:52 PM »
With regard to "slaying pussy"?   He should be in jail for doing just that to his ex wife.

Like it or not, he went through the process and was found not guilty by a jury of his peers.

On top of that, no one on here that is a real man would want anything to do with any woman that would have sex with OJ.

I can't concur.

He has had, and no doubt will continue to have access to, a level of pussy the so-called "real men" here couldn't imagine even spitting on them if they were currently aflame.

O.J. running left. O.J. running right.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #90 on: October 02, 2017, 09:39:21 PM »
With regard to "slaying pussy"?   He should be in jail for doing just that to his ex wife.  On top of that, no one on here that is a real man would want anything to do with any woman that would have sex with OJ. 

That pretty much means the Twiins,  ESF and SF.  Standards so low, they are the masters of moral limbo.  FTN.

why the fuck would i be fucking some white girl? especially some blond white girl. you really are a foolish bitch.

speaking of 'real men', you see that stuff in vegas on TV? you see all those REAL MEN running out onto that field to help ppl shot? how's it feel knowing you're nothing like them? how's it feel knowing youre 100% cop-calling, high-pitch-voice-screaming coward? that feeling you feel? that's you realizing youre a bitch. you're a feminine little coward, dude.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #91 on: October 03, 2017, 04:11:10 AM »
why the fuck would i be fucking some white girl? especially some blond white girl. you really are a foolish bitch.

speaking of 'real men', you see that stuff in vegas on TV? you see all those REAL MEN running out onto that field to help ppl shot? how's it feel knowing you're nothing like them? how's it feel knowing youre 100% cop-calling, high-pitch-voice-screaming coward? that feeling you feel? that's you realizing youre a bitch. you're a feminine little coward, dude.

Actually, you have no real idea of what anyone here does in the real world.  You only know what I tell you.  You on the other hand (the one without someone's dick in it) continually describe your personal Secret Life of Walter Shitty with a degree of ghetto pride normally shunned by civilized beings.   

The only time you've ever been a first responder is when someone asks who wants smegma on toast.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #92 on: October 03, 2017, 04:24:00 AM »
Actually, you have no real idea of what anyone here does in the real world.  You only know what I tell you.  You on the other hand (the one without someone's dick in it) continually describe your personal Secret Life of Walter Shitty with a degree of ghetto pride normally shunned by civilized beings.   

The only time you've ever been a first responder is when someone asks who wants smegma on toast.

Hey buddy, hate to break it to you, but calling 911 doesn't make you a first responder.

Simple Simon

« Reply #93 on: October 03, 2017, 05:15:25 AM »
Not to mention, parole is pretty easy so long as you're not a fuck-up. It's the guys that try to get away with drinking and getting high and shit that violate parole. And you can also get an early release from parole if you have no violations. My sentence was 15yrs w/5suspended so had to serve 50% of 10 (violent crime), and I was released from parole after a lil under 3yrs instead of 5.

yours was tough going then I take it....

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #94 on: October 03, 2017, 11:53:00 AM »

wait, what the fuck are you talking about?

being a convicted felon has nothing to do with you leaving the country. you think because you're a felon you're not confined to the borders of the united states?

c'mon dude. if you don't know what you're talking about, don't talk about it.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #95 on: October 03, 2017, 11:55:30 AM »
yours was tough going then I take it....

tough going? my parole couldn't have been easier. never had a dirty drug test. monthly check ins at the office. monthly home checks. and i never had a write-up or violation. if i did, i wouldn't have been released from parole early.

you dumb fuck. take your trolling back to your uk forums.

Simple Simon

« Reply #96 on: October 03, 2017, 12:06:49 PM »
tough going? my parole couldn't have been easier. never had a dirty drug test. monthly check ins at the office. monthly home checks. and i never had a write-up or violation. if i did, i wouldn't have been released from parole early.

you dumb fuck. take your trolling back to your uk forums.

hahahaha...little goody two shoes....

I fucking knew you would walk into that one

A clean record before your stick up conviction and clean since.

Some hard man you are...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #97 on: October 03, 2017, 12:20:37 PM »
hahahaha...little goody two shoes....

I fucking knew you would walk into that one

A clean record before your stick up conviction and clean since.

Some hard man you are...

yet i'll skull fuck your wife in front of you and you'll do nothing about it.

Simple Simon

« Reply #98 on: October 03, 2017, 12:28:59 PM »
yet i'll skull fuck your wife in front of you and you'll do nothing about it.

hahahaha you fucking peg legged junky, you cant fight anymore, your body is totally shot, as for skull fucking my wife, I bet you cant even get it up...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: OJ thread deleted in an hr. Proof....GETBIG....BUNCH OF RACIST PIGS
« Reply #99 on: October 03, 2017, 12:30:28 PM »
why dont you set up your own forum , wait, you already did that....how did that turn out?

Seriously: That Raving Idiotic homo is The Multi Personality disorder Paki twat.... ::)
oh well I should of guessed.