Author Topic: OJ Simpson - Out of prison - discuss  (Read 12052 times)

Simple Simon

Re: OJ thread deleted in an hr. Proof....GETBIG....BUNCH OF RACIST PIGS
« Reply #100 on: October 03, 2017, 12:31:31 PM »

Seriously: That Raving Idiotic homo is The Multi Personality disorder Paki twat.... ::)
oh well I should of guessed.
im convinced hes rangerwil and top poodle, also rimstinger

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: OJ Simpson - Out of prison - discuss
« Reply #101 on: October 03, 2017, 12:32:18 PM »
hahahaha you fucking peg legged junky, you cant fight anymore, your body is totally shot, as for skull fucking my wife, I bet you cant even get it up...

the lies you tell yourself about posters on this forum are amusing and pathetic.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: OJ Simpson is out of prison...where should he go?
« Reply #102 on: October 03, 2017, 12:35:22 PM »

c'mon dude. if you don't know what you're talking about, don't talk about it.

Good Advice -- Why do you not take some of it also
As you suffer constant Verbal Diarrhoea on quite a few subjects

Oh Dont Tell Me you Dont Take Kindly To Disrespect.. ::)

Save Your Tough Man Rhetoric for someone who might be Bothered.

Simple Simon

« Reply #103 on: October 03, 2017, 12:39:27 PM »
the lies you tell yourself about posters on this forum are amusing and pathetic.

I have decided to give you a break now because its cruel to keep making a twat of you.

You are a pathological liar with an inferiority complex.

You claim this wild lifestyle yet look what was reported about you in court

***** could have been forced to serve as much as 25 years for his crimes, but got a lesser sentence for pleading guilty. Other than being caught driving under the influence, this is the only crime on ****** record.

“He's an unusual defendant where someone whose committed this serious of a crime usually has a long rap sheet and a history of violent offences before, he's sort of an exception to that,” Hanson said.

In court, ***** calmly recounted the actions of his crimes for the judge, and said he couldn't believe what he'd done. Then, apologized for the trouble he caused.

You are just a normal everyday nobody who tried to impress someone and made a total twat of yourself.

And you want everyone to believe that the character described above was an alpha male in prison?

Run along Eric, you are toast....

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #104 on: October 03, 2017, 12:54:52 PM »
I have decided to give you a break now because its cruel to keep making a twat of you.

You are just a normal everyday nobody who tried to impress someone and made a total twat of yourself.

And you want everyone to believe that the character described above was an alpha male in prison?

The Imbecile is living in a fantasy world & suffers from constant Tourettes syndrome & verbal Diarrhea
Maybe we should Leave him Alone & Stop Exposing His Nonsense.

Simple Simon

« Reply #105 on: October 03, 2017, 12:57:57 PM »

The Imbecile is living in a fantasy world & suffers from constant Tourettes syndrome & verbal Diarrhea
Maybe we should Leave him Alone & Stop Exposing His Nonsense.

I think you're right mate.

I criticise people for taking the piss out of Genova.
this guy is no different...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #106 on: October 03, 2017, 01:02:32 PM »

would you prefer i get caught? fuck, you're an idiot.

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: October 03, 2017, 02:03:16 PM »
Should move to China.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #108 on: October 03, 2017, 02:52:19 PM »

In all fairness that court stuff you recounted is the kind of stuff always said in court. Basically your lawyer sets you up and rehearses you to say things like that which is their job(getting you the best deal, plus the person making some sort of plea of restitution, moneywise or in the community, ie that you will change for the better)

Only an idiot would go to court and mouth off like a tough guy asshole
"

Simple Simon

« Reply #109 on: October 03, 2017, 02:55:26 PM »
In all fairness that court stuff you recounted is the kind of stuff always said in court. Basically your lawyer sets you up and rehearses you to say things like that which is their job(getting you the best deal, plus the person making some sort of plea of restitution, moneywise or in the community, ie that you will change for the better)

Only an idiot would go to court and mouth off like a tough guy asshole

fact remains he had a totally clean record, does that sound like the guy who claimed to have owned drug chemists in Mexico from age 17?

Apart from driving drunk hes just a regular joe.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #110 on: October 03, 2017, 03:09:55 PM »
Wow, the UK board unite once again...... ::) It's not entertainment for smart folk.

It gets a bit bigmc vs. Donny after a while. A while was like 2 months ago.

Simple Simon

« Reply #111 on: October 03, 2017, 03:11:09 PM »
Wow, the UK board unite once again...... ::) It's not entertainment for smart folk.

It gets a bit bigmc vs. Donny after a while. A while was like 2 months ago.
posting about posting again?

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 03, 2017, 03:19:07 PM »
Hope he gets locked up again really soon ;D
irongearco.com

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #113 on: October 03, 2017, 03:49:08 PM »
fact remains he had a totally clean record, does that sound like the guy who claimed to have owned drug chemists in Mexico from age 17?

once again, show me where i made these claims. pretty fucken pathetic to misquote me and try to pass it along to others.

pathetic. 52yr old cowardly bitch. just pathetic.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #114 on: October 03, 2017, 03:52:28 PM »

lol... i guess only real criminals get caught for everything they do. hjahahjahja my god you're a fucking moron.

i think you seriously have a mental illness and you believe the things you write. i think you read shit and it gets fucked up in your mind and you believe it. that has to be the only answer, because a 52yr old man behaving like you ON PURPOSE? that's just pathetic... sad. type of dude to get robbed and watch his wife get raped and DP'd and do nothing about it. absolutely nothing.

Simple Simon

« Reply #115 on: October 04, 2017, 12:33:12 AM »

once again, show me where i made these claims. pretty fucken pathetic to misquote me and try to pass it along to others.

pathetic. 52yr old cowardly bitch. just pathetic.

I'm not doin' no lame polls giving you MY options of what to address, you tell me what you wanna see.

personal trainer and sports nutritionist for 18yrs... my profession for 18yrs. not a hobby.

anabolics for 19yrs+ & experience on ALL ends of the "anabolic game" (sounds lame but couldn't think of a different term)

first cycle at 17

first bust at the border at 16

first bust in mexico at 16 or 17? (I forget)

first contest prep @ 18 ended up in ER a few weeks out

ran nutrition store from 18-19 (or 20??) I forget & brought that store from dead last in SD to #4 within less than a year of me taking over.

bought 1/3 share of pharmacy in mexico at 22

first ugl in 04/05

trt ONLY from 05-2011

back on in 2011

getting back into ugl biz in 2011/2012

getting paralyzed by thyroid mixup in 2012+ dropping 60lbs in 9 months NOT on purpose  and my recovery/comeback

.... whatever the fuck else. no prison stuff, as people on my facebook see this shit. any prison comments will be deleted and 2nd "offense" will get you banned. sorry, but don't fuck with my livelihood.

WHEN WAS YOUR SECOND CONTEST PREP?