Author Topic: Gun Control - Discussion - Ban or not?  (Read 6312 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Gun Control - Discussion - Ban or not?
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2017, 05:07:00 AM »
Wrong. You disarm properly sending the military to do it properly. Target bikers, drug dealers, crims, people with prior convictions. You start imposing massive fines and sentences for possession. You set up anonymous reporting hotlines and make payments to tipsters. You take just a small percentage of what was going to be spent on Trumps Great Wall and put it towards removing weapons. Any resistance from "tough guys with their guns"? Kill them if needed. We can do this. We have a huge domestic terrorism problem. And we need to end it now.

Bikers, LOL:

Funny how you guys who want to get guns off the street don’t want to actually go after the people who are doing the shooting. This is who you’re going to have to target:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/newsone.com/3747824/st-louis-protest-black-murders-2017/amp/

Amid Protests, Black People Account For All St. Louis Murder Suspects In 2017
Written By Bruce C.T. Wright
6 days ago

Black people are being murdered at an alarming rate across the country, and St. Louis is all but Ground Zero for those killings. But in the wake of the this weekend’s violent St. Louis demonstrations following the acquittal of a White police officer who shot and killed a Black motorist in 2011, there was another key piece of relevant data that hasn’t evoked nearly as much outrage as Friday’s verdict: Every single murder suspect in St. Louis this year is Black, with nearly 90 percent of the city’s murder victims also being Black.

Simple Simon

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2017, 05:09:26 AM »
and tripple the u.s. prison population? troll off to another website and start over again.

use the money instead of building the Mexico wall.

more worthless pieces of shit behind bars the better, some people would think nothing of walking into a store and sticking a gun under the owners nose, any piece of shit like that should never walk the streets again.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2017, 05:11:37 AM »
Wrong. You disarm properly sending the military to do it properly. Target bikers, drug dealers, crims, people with prior convictions. You start imposing massive fines and sentences for possession. You set up anonymous reporting hotlines and make payments to tipsters. You take just a small percentage of what was going to be spent on Trumps Great Wall and put it towards removing weapons. Any resistance from "tough guys with their guns"? Kill them if needed. We can do this. We have a huge domestic terrorism problem. And we need to end it now.
So, send the US military to disarm their own people? Are you crazy? And then you set up the McCarthy Hotline for people to say, "this person has a gun"?

Those are fantasy land ideas which would lead to fast forwarding the US  into an all out civil war?

And pray tell, who is protecting the rural citizen from criminals? Will hunting with rifles be banned?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2017, 05:15:34 AM »
Firearm-related death rate per 100,000 population per year

Zimbabwe   0.39
Costa Rica   7.50
Mexico   7.64
Paraguay   7.76
Montenegro   8.91
United States   10.54
Uruguay   11.52

The Human Development Index (HDI) is a composite statistic of life expectancy, education, and income per capita indicators

#10 usa
#48 montenegro
#54 uruguay
#66 costa rica
#77 mexico
#110 paraguay
#154 zimbabwe

so even in an absolute shithole like zimbabwe, who are 144 (!) places behind usa in development they know better than kill eachother with fire arms.

ok so they just machete each other or do the flaming tire thing

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2017, 05:15:49 AM »

You sound like a fucking communist dictator.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: just ban all guns its like cheating to win in a fight. i hate cheaters
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2017, 05:19:55 AM »
how's that working for the countries that grabbed all law abiding civilians guns?
I was stationed in japan and I noticed after about 6 months there cops didn't carry guns; when I asked why its because well 1st off there
fuckin bad asses 2nd gun laws.... they don't have the same shit going on there that you do here sure theres fights and crap but id rather swing fists better than being shot down..... 

p

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2017, 05:24:43 AM »

"We"? 

F U you libtard idiot.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2017, 05:33:00 AM »
if you get rid of crime you get rid of criminals and then you dont have to worry about criminals with guns.

japan dont have the problem with crime us does, looks like theyre doing something right over there. they have no guns either.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2017, 05:39:02 AM »
if you get rid of crime you get rid of criminals and then you dont have to worry about criminals with guns.

japan dont have the problem with crime us does, looks like theyre doing something right over there. they have no guns either.
The US, actually the whole New World has a different culture. Full of violence, blood, and passion. That is the way the west was won (or lost). There is also the individualistic aspect as well. The New World is not a place that was founded with a collectivist culture or mentality.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2017, 05:42:24 AM »
"We"? 

F U you libtard idiot.
bottom line if we have gun control meaning only military,cops can own a fire arms yes I know like drugs people will find a way to get there hands on them but at least fewer people will have them,  when a cop shoots someone he cant claim oh he had a gun they will accually have to use the other options like rubber bullet guns maybe use hand to hand on someone instead of always reaching for there guns..

there is never an easy answer and this can be debated for years and it has but unless you've lost someone to an idiot with a gun you will never see the opposing persons side .........
p

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2017, 05:43:23 AM »

just mentioned that one post above yours
p

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2017, 05:55:38 AM »
just mentioned that one post above yours

yes

one thing thats interesting with japan is that it isnt a small country, a lot of times people compare with switzerland and other european countries that have 5-10 million population where as japan has 127 million, thats nearly as many as russia! (144 million)

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2017, 06:00:07 AM »
yes

one thing thats interesting with japan is that it isnt a small country, a lot of times people compare with switzerland and other european countries that have 5-10 million population where as japan has 127 million, thats nearly as many as russia! (144 million)

let me tell ya ive seen those cops in action they carry batons not like our night sticks. they are not to be fucked with..never seen a fat out shape cop in the bunch ...our cops could learn from them
p

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2017, 06:01:18 AM »

fuck off moron leftist

your amygdala is atrophied

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2017, 06:02:37 AM »

Zimbabwe   0.39
Costa Rica   7.50
Mexico   7.64
Paraguay   7.76
Montenegro   8.91
United States   10.54
Uruguay   11.52

The Human Development Index (HDI) is a composite statistic of life expectancy, education, and income per capita indicators

#10 usa
#48 montenegro
#54 uruguay
#66 costa rica
#77 mexico
#110 paraguay
#154 zimbabwe

so even in an absolute shithole like zimbabwe, who are 144 (!) places behind usa in development they know better than kill eachother with fire arms.

i cannot tell if you are trolling here or truly a moron

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2017, 06:02:40 AM »
yes

But no nig-nogs.  That's why there is order there.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2017, 06:06:01 AM »

IT'S ALMOST AS IF YOU CAN DISCOVER DIFFERENCES IN RACIAL CHARACTERISTICS AT A META-LEVEL !!!??!!?!!?!!!?!?!

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2017, 06:07:36 AM »

are you saying that instead of a ban on guns there should be a ban of niggors?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2017, 06:09:18 AM »
just ban all guns its like cheating to win in a fight. i hate cheaters

they will never pass the right laws to taper down gun use so just ban them

but if theyre outlawed by civilians police and military a complete outlaw then our country would be much safer

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2017, 06:16:40 AM »
are you saying that instead of a ban on guns there should be a ban of niggors?

I’m saying that clueless people outside the United States who talk about gun violence here act like the country is a monolith when it’s obviously not:

America’s Top Cities for Homicides Are on Track for Historic Rates in 2017

https://www.thetrace.org/2017/07/gun-homicide-rates-baltimore-st-lous-detroit/

Midyear data for fatal shootings show no relief for St. Louis and Detroit, and an acutely alarming trend in Baltimore

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/politics/wp/2017/09/06/2017-is-on-pace-to-have-the-second-lowest-crime-rate-since-1990-and-near-record-low-murders/

2017 is on pace for the second-lowest crime rate since 1990 — and near-record low murders

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2017, 06:29:51 AM »

Sending the military? LOL. You think those within the military would want to enforce a law that most of them would be against?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2017, 06:31:57 AM »

Zimbabwe   0.39
Costa Rica   7.50
Mexico   7.64
Paraguay   7.76
Montenegro   8.91
United States   10.54
Uruguay   11.52

#10 usa
#48 montenegro
#54 uruguay
#66 costa rica
#77 mexico
#110 paraguay
#154 zimbabwe

Zimbaboonwe

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2019, 09:38:19 AM »
Glad she was armed, but poor innocent Laavion Obama is now dead...

https://abc13.com/woman-with-concealed-carry-license-kills-would-be-robber/5039531/

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2019, 09:52:30 AM »

Best post I've ever seen here.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2019, 11:23:49 AM »
You don't ban constitutional rights.   You don't vote on them.  They are God given, natural rights. 

I will not comply.