Author Topic: John Gotti movie trailer starring John Travolta!  (Read 9722 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
John Gotti movie trailer starring John Travolta!
« on: October 04, 2017, 05:10:38 AM »
Not sure about Travolta playing DA BIG BOSS but it could work.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: John Gotti movie trailer starring John Travolta!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 05:26:03 AM »
I honestly think the old HBO Gotti film will wind up better than this. I think Travolta's plastic surgery and that role he took as Robert Shapiro has ruined him for me. I keep waiting for him to pull off the rubber mask when I see him, and then I realize it's mostly his face.

Here's the HBO film for anyone who hasn't seen it -

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 05:33:05 AM »
More of anti american hollywood gloryifying scum.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 05:39:24 AM »
His beard is playing his wife.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2017, 06:27:38 AM »
I honestly think the old HBO Gotti film will wind up better than this. I think Travolta's plastic surgery and that role he took as Robert Shapiro has ruined him for me. I keep waiting for him to pull off the rubber mask when I see him, and then I realize it's mostly his face.

Here's the HBO film for anyone who hasn't seen it -

Are you sure this isn't just a bunch of Sopranos clips put together?

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2017, 03:01:41 PM »
Haha yeah John Gotti who got his ass kicked in prison by a nobody negro and could do nothing about it.

The Gambino family and Paul Castellano (who Gotti had whacked to become boss) were absolutely terrified of The Westies in Hells Kitchen. Jimmy Coonan killed Ruby Stein, Americas biggest loan shark, took his black book and cut up his body. Jimmy Coonan then took over the loan shark business and the mafia and Roy DeMeo's crew were too afraid to take them on so set up a meeting asking them to work as contract killers for them. The Westies were the real reckless lunatics they should make a movie about them instead. Go read about jimmy and mickey featherstone. They say they killed as many as DeMeos crew which was estimated 80-200.

https://hellskitchenproject.wordpress.com/2010/05/11/the-westies-terrorize-hells-kitchen/

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2017, 03:38:46 PM »
Not sure about Travolta playing DA BIG BOSS but it could work.

No, it will be fucking horrible.  Travolta needs to disappear from the face of the earth.  The HBO version
with Armand Assante was very, very good.

Simple Simon

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2017, 03:31:15 AM »
yes. we need more movies about gangsters and despicable pieces of shit who terrorized communities and hustled decent hard working people.

What we don't want are films celebrating the lives of honest hard working people who changed peoples lives for the better.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2017, 04:25:41 AM »
yes. we need more movies about gangsters and despicable pieces of shit who terrorized communities and hustled decent hard working people.

What we don't want are films celebrating the lives of honest hard working people who changed peoples lives for the better.

I wonder if any notable gebiggers spent any time in prison with Gotti

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2017, 04:36:47 AM »
This looks ridiculously bad. 

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2017, 06:01:59 AM »
why did they cast a member of the LGBQT community to play head of the NY mob? are they trying to tell us something?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2017, 06:07:16 AM »
why did they cast a member of the LGBQT community to play head of the NY mob? are they trying to tell us something?

Also a Scientologist-head honcho

Leah Remini Says Scientology Would Let John Travolta Get Away With Murder.

She explains that Cruise has a staff of people who do his every bidding,
people who "believe as a Scientologist that you're working for someone who is single-handedly saving the planet... That's an abuse that's not justified."

As Remini said, Cruise and Travolta are among the most powerful men in the organization.
Travolta has a designation of Khakhan, she explains, that "basically says you can kill another human being. If you're Khakhaned, you're going to look the other way."

"So, he's allowed to kill people?" host Joe Goodrum asked.

"Yes," Remini responded. "It's called ethics protection. There's another policy called the responsibility of leaders, which he says that what you gotta do to protect the leader you gotta do it. If you see a body, you gotta clean it up."

That's truly chilling stuff.

Q

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2017, 08:19:30 AM »
I'd like to see these "Westies" try shit with haku.

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2017, 09:32:28 AM »

Damn straight! Those types of movies would be boring as fuck!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2017, 11:28:11 AM »
GOTTI died a very slow and painful death,same cancer that killed bobby heenan,roger ebert,slowly losing parts neck/jaw/voice.he was colorful,ruthless,turned himself into 'dapper don'was a rugged street type more menancing than polished later on..

Simple Simon

« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2017, 12:20:37 PM »
GOTTI died a very slow and painful death,same cancer that killed bobby heenan,roger ebert,slowly losing parts neck/jaw/voice.he was colorful,ruthless,turned himself into 'dapper don'was a rugged street type more menancing than polished later on..
His kid ran out in the road and a neighbour accidentally ran over and killed him.

He had him kidnapped and murdered.

Piece of shit.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2017, 12:24:11 PM »
Had no idea Gotti was faggg and into scientology.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2017, 12:34:07 PM »
His kid ran out in the road and a neighbour accidentally ran over and killed him.

He had him kidnapped and murdered.

Piece of shit.
YES there son frank ,they tried to say he moved away  ;D

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2017, 12:36:32 PM »
looks alright

travolta is better with age

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2017, 12:37:54 PM »
there are 2 great books the 'FIVE FAMILIES'AND UNDER BOSS'SAMMY THE BULL'some good sections on gotti's run as 'boss'being 'italian'american I like to read some of the early history of the original families from castellamare sicily..castellamare del golfo 'the gulf by the sea..

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2017, 03:13:07 PM »
his neighbour, rumour is he took him apart with a chainsaw in the back of a van.
Gotti was a coward who had a hit squad take out an 80 year old man because he hadn't the sack to pull the trigger himself. Lucky he never ran into my cousins in Hells or he was going in the Hudson. The Italian pussy. He was petrified of Coonan, Featherstone, Kelly and the lads. Even said it himself.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2017, 03:19:14 PM »
his neighbour, rumour is he took him apart with a chainsaw in the back of a van.
Gotti was a coward who had a hit squad take out an 80 year old man because he hadn't the sack to pull the trigger himself. Lucky he never ran into my cousins in Hells or he was going in the Hudson. The Italian pussy. He was petrified of Coonan, Featherstone, Kelly and the lads. Even said it himself.

::)

Gotti and the Jews would have eaten you and your entire family alive.

Stop Larping.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2017, 03:19:48 PM »

That little man was scared out of his mind of a few Irish cokeheads in Hells Kitchen. Scared witless!!

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2017, 03:22:04 PM »

Stop Larping.

The Westies would have murdered his wife and kids in front of him if he touched Coonan and he KNEW it

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2017, 03:27:16 PM »

Stop Larping.

Thank you for mentioning the Jews, TA.  As a [half] Italian myself that came out looking full-Italian, I sometimes get annoyed with these movies laying the heat solely on Italians for organized crime, as if Jews aren't hugely involved also.

Shoot...in Thunder Bay right now, since displacing the Greek who currently controlled most of the drug scene here, we have ended up with a bunch of knee-grows from Ottawa and Toronto, who are ten times worse.