Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 12, 2017, 12:02:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: John Gotti movie trailer starring John Travolta!  (Read 2103 times)
Ron Jeremy
Getbig II

Getbig!

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2017, 03:12:09 PM »

Roll Eyes

Gotti and the Jews would have eaten you and your entire family alive.

Stop Larping.
s.     The Italians didn't want to deal with the attention the Irish were attracting. Before Coonan the Irish boss Spillane kept things under control(for the most part). Coonan and the Westies were out of control, bringing severed heads into bars etc. Watch State of Grace. Loosely based on the Westies. Gary Oldman's character was based on Featherstone.
Report to moderator   Logged
AbrahamG
Getbig V

The vagina is my third favorite hole.

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2017, 03:17:16 PM »

I'm pro-John Gotti.  I have zero problems with the so called mafia.  They are not the type of organization that knocks on your door for no reason.  If they are at your doorstep, you
know why.  I also have a theory that the decay of the middle class, unions and good paying hourly jobs is tied directly to the war on organized crime. 
Kwon
Getbig V

#TeamDPsKitchen

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2017, 05:47:58 PM »

Roll Eyes

Gotti and the Jews would have eaten you and your entire family alive.

Stop Larping.

Good thing Gotti never met Darren Avey IN THE STREETS!

O
Be There
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2017, 11:22:01 PM »

I'm pro-John Gotti.  I have zero problems with the so called mafia.  They are not the type of organization that knocks on your door for no reason.  If they are at your doorstep, you
know why
.  I also have a theory that the decay of the middle class, unions and good paying hourly jobs is tied directly to the war on organized crime. 

Yes, you do know why, its to extort "protection" money from you when you are just trying to earn a living...
AbrahamG
Getbig V

The vagina is my third favorite hole.

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2017, 12:18:37 AM »

Yes, you do know why, its to extort "protection" money from you when you are just trying to earn a living...

Nonsense. Pure nonsense.  If you borrow money from them or get involved with them for any reason, it's on you for fucking up.
ratherbebig
Getbig V

King of the streets!

« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2017, 12:29:59 AM »

how do you rank these guys?

calfzilla
Getbig V

Team SF1900 Big Lenny +Christi Broccolini via gh15

« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2017, 12:33:30 AM »

how do you rank these guys?

Esfitness, Matt, dj181
Be There
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2017, 02:07:56 AM »

Nonsense. Pure nonsense.  If you borrow money from them or get involved with them for any reason, it's on you for fucking up.

http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/world/7570/prison-sentences-for-mafia-protection-rackets
A judge has jailed 49 members of a Mafia syndicate in Sicily - some for up to 20 years - for running protection rackets involving businesses.

The Italian government says it's a landmark case in the battle against organised crime.

The BBC reports all were linked to the 'Lo Piccolo' crime family.

Official figures suggest that up to 80% of businesses in Palermo pay protection money to Mafia criminals in order to continue their commercial activities.
Darren Avey
Getbig V

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2017, 06:54:34 AM »

Ive been watching the YouTube docs on the Westies and I think I have new heroes to add to my list of
Lenny Mclean
Krays
Tyson
Haku
Gary Nelson
Etc
Darren Avey
Getbig V

« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2017, 07:03:33 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVtmC10T2Jg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVtmC10T2Jg</a>
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team dj181 aesthetics

« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2017, 09:41:39 AM »

Thank you for mentioning the Jews, TA.  As a [half] Italian myself that came out looking full-Italian, I sometimes get annoyed with these movies laying the heat solely on Italians for organized crime, as if Jews aren't hugely involved also.

Shoot...in Thunder Bay right now, since displacing the Greek who currently controlled most of the drug scene here, we have ended up with a bunch of knee-grows from Ottawa and Toronto, who are ten times worse.
meyer lansky/Rothstein/were well connected with lucky Luciano/frank Costello/murder inc..
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!