Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 13, 2017, 12:59:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll: DACA dreamers  (Read 1203 times)
Parker
Getbig V

He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2017, 06:29:13 AM »

I don't give a rat's ass about more than half the people on that list and I actually detest Elon Musk. Peter Thiel is my favorite on there though, a white man who recognized multiculturalism is destructive.
When dat dere Hyperloop comes, you won't detest Elon Musk. When you are taking a trip to Mars, you won't detest Elon Musk. It's thanks to him that got Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, VW, Audi, Ford, GM, Toyota, Honda, etc to race for EVs and autonomous cars.
Report to moderator   Logged
BBSSchlemiel
Getbig IV

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2017, 06:33:11 AM »

When dat dere Hyperloop comes, you won't detest Elon Musk. When you are taking a trip to Mars, you won't detest Elon Musk. It's thanks to him that got Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, VW, Audi, Ford, GM, Toyota, Honda, etc to race for EVs and autonomous cars.

Yeah, we will see if that Hyperloop ever pops up. And I'm not going to Mars. No one will ever live on Mars. And there's future for us in space!

Tennisballz
Getbig IV

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2017, 07:06:10 AM »

Little J *wishes* he is white
fixed
BBSSchlemiel
Getbig IV

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2017, 07:24:04 AM »

You sure are into predictions, like the one you have of Hitler taking over the entire world.
visualizeperfection
Getbig V

Getbig sponsored athlete.

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2017, 09:00:18 AM »

I don't give a rat's ass about more than half the people on that list and I actually detest Elon Musk. Peter Thiel is my favorite on there though, a white man who recognized multiculturalism is destructive.

I wonder if the billionaire genius Musk is upset that random getbiggers don't care for him  Huh
BBSSchlemiel
Getbig IV

« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2017, 09:43:16 AM »

I wonder if the billionaire genius Musk is upset that random getbiggers don't care for him  Huh

He doesn't. And I don't care about him. Billions of people don't care either.
SF1900
Getbig V

Team SF1900-Welcome to Hell

« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2017, 11:14:28 AM »

Getbig has turned into a  place for people to come on and bitch and moan about everything; however, no matter how much they complain, it will not change an iota of anything. But, I guess it gives them a place to vent their frustration and anger.

X
Parker
Getbig V

He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2017, 11:24:27 AM »

You sure are into predictions, like the one you have of Hitler taking over the entire world.
I never said that. You just did. Hyperbole much?
Yeah, we will see if that Hyperloop ever pops up. And I'm not going to Mars. No one will ever live on Mars. And there's future for us in space!

https://www.wired.com/story/hyperloop-one-test-pod-video/
Pray_4_War
Getbig V

I only know cat, bitch!

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2017, 12:38:15 PM »

First, I think we should have all the DACA people register themselves and we'll sew a little patch onto their garments so we can identify them.  Later on we can come up with a final solution.   Cheesy

Nothing?   Well, fuck all you guys, I thought this was funny and that's what's important.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!