Author Topic: Cardio Question - Cardio Machines  (Read 3733 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Cardio Question - Cardio Machines
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2017, 07:06:01 PM »
I ran track in high school and college. Believe me the same arguments concerning intensity vs volume exists somewhat in the cardio world.  If you're concerned with the health benefits of cardio exercise like making your heart muscle stronger that is illustrated by the lowering of your resting heart rate, decreasing visceral fat and subcutaneous fat,  increasing red blood cells; lowering blood pressure; lowering of blood sugar; lowering of blood fat as in triglycerides; changing the ratios of hdl's and ldl's in your favor; and other benefits like increasing your gas tank so you don't gas there are many ways to accomplish this.

Since your using cardio as a supplement to bodybuilding it doesn't have to be complicated.  Using high intensity or low intensity it will get you there. If you have a specific athletic attributes you are going for that changes everything in how you approach it. In general unlike strength training you improve cardio capacity by frequency. Meaning 4 days is better than 3 and 5 days in general is better than 4.  Look to get at least 20 to 30 minutes at minimum a session. I prefer running. It's the gold standard that all other cardio is compared to.

If you want some specific recommendations write me.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Cardio Question?
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2017, 08:04:34 PM »
I'm worried about cancer too!!  :-X  :-[ :'(

I'm actually more worried about cancer than heart disease!
then why eat meat?
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Cardio Question?
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2017, 08:10:14 PM »
X

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2017, 10:24:41 PM »
Upright rows, high reps for cuts.

big dicked bob style.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2017, 02:09:16 AM »
look up Dr. Kenneth Cooper's recmmendations for cardio health

dude owns the Cooper Resaerch Insitute in Dallas Texas and knows exactly wbat the fuck he is talkin bout