Author Topic: 2017 Olympia - Inside the Olympia with the Rock  (Read 2841 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
2017 Olympia - Inside the Olympia with the Rock
« on: October 06, 2017, 06:40:47 PM »

"Go behind the scenes of the Olympia with Seven Bucks Digital Studios! We’re going to show you what being at the Super Bowl of bodybuilding is really like! We're proud of this one. Great team effort. Enjoy our point of view on this year's Mr. Olympia competition."  - Dwayne Johsnon....

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: 2017 Olympia - Inside the Olympia with the Rock
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 06:45:36 PM »
I love how The Rock is into bodybuilding.  It makes sense - he lives it.  I honestly think that he was reading Muscular Development magazine, and that is how he got in touch with George Farah.  It makes sense - if you want to be good at bodybuilding, you go to the best bodybuilders or bodybuilding coaches, right?  Stan Efferding told me that is why he sought out the tutelage of Flex Wheeler for bodybuilding [and Mark Bell for powerlifting].

That said, I do think that a degree of bodybuilding coaching is based on advertising, rather than knowledge.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 07:00:49 PM »
Chris Bumstead looking healthy:

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 07:55:23 PM »
I love how The Rock is into bodybuilding.  It makes sense - he lives it.  I honestly think that he was reading Muscular Development magazine, and that is how he got in touch with George Farah.  It makes sense - if you want to be good at bodybuilding, you go to the best bodybuilders or bodybuilding coaches, right?  Stan Efferding told me that is why he sought out the tutelage of Flex Wheeler for bodybuilding [and Mark Bell for powerlifting].

That said, I do think that a degree of bodybuilding coaching is based on advertising, rather than knowledge.

True indeed.

If i'd needed to become a bit taller or learn the intricacies of getting a parsh, i'd definitely contact Maestro Canningello (he's half italian) for example.
Q

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 01:37:21 AM »
Dany Garcia (Rock's ex-wife) competed, pretty hot looking. (Still friends and biz partners).
I can smell what the Rock is "cooking". (Pie)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 02:04:04 AM »
Dany Garcia (Rock's ex-wife) competed, pretty hot looking. (Still friends and biz partners).

Q

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2017, 03:14:02 AM »

If stan efferding was going to seek out the best bbing coach it def ain’t flex wheeler, he should have went with Bbers like Cormier, jay, Shawn, and Dorian. They have better knowledge

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2017, 03:23:55 AM »

If stan efferding was going to seek out the best bbing coach it def ain’t flex wheeler, he should have went with Bbers like Cormier, jay, Shawn, and Dorian. They have better knowledge

He'd seek out the guru Matt Canning, not Cormier or Shawn.
Q

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2017, 03:53:47 AM »
Fantastic . . .@11:55 you see what they are saying about Dexter's skin and @ 13:57 Phil's GUT.

J

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2017, 12:02:26 PM »

True indeed.

If i'd needed to become a bit taller or learn the intricacies of getting a parsh, i'd definitely contact Maestro Canningello (he's half italian) for example.

Yes!!!

The only thing The Rock is cooking is a parsh.

Great post.  I think Stan chose the bodybuilder with the best background, rather than the one with the most knowledge.  As if contest placings meant everything.

He'd seek out the guru Matt Canning, not Cormier or Shawn.

Great post, but I'm only a guru at getting a parsh.  :-\

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2017, 12:50:29 PM »
Fantastic . . .@11:55 you see what they are saying about Dexter's skin and @ 13:57 Phil's GUT.

J

Dexter's skin looks bad here?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2017, 11:14:41 AM »
Dexter's skin looks bad here?

His thong is pretty nice

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2017, 01:34:06 PM »
Plenty of drama queens and self absorbed assholes in the video, what the hell have i got myself into ...guess I’ mentally ill as well :-[

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2017, 02:18:06 PM »
Plenty of drama queens and self absorbed assholes in the video this forum, what the hell have i got myself into ...guess I’ mentally ill as well :-[

Fixed.   ;D
T

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2017, 04:41:35 PM »
They should fire bob chick and replace him with the rock
He would attract more audience
Bob is a burned out fossil
w