Author Topic: Phil Hernons drug cycle for his USA win...  (Read 21469 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Phil Hernons drug cycle for his USA win...
« on: October 07, 2017, 11:41:41 AM »
Right from his own posting a few months back on facebook.
1500 mg/wk of Testosterone
50 mg/day of Winstrol V
5iu/day of GH
5iu/day Insulin

Simple Simon

Re: Phil Hernons drug cycle for his USA win...
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 11:43:58 AM »
James Lewylllyn discuses his stack he used to turn pro

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 11:45:16 AM »
I can believe phil on this. he still looks quite jacked while old and on trt (plus he's getting treated for cancer).

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 11:47:44 AM »

Filth

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 12:07:31 PM »
I can believe phil on this. he still looks quite jacked while old and on trt (plus he's getting treated for cancer).
what kind of cancer does he have?

As crazy as he turned out I did idolize him on the 90s. I haven't seen him post much on fb in the last few weeks, I guess his recent health issue is the main reason.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 12:27:10 PM »

As crazy as he turned out I did idolize him on the 90s. I haven't seen him post much on fb in the last few weeks, I guess his recent health issue is the main reason.

I believe someone on here said prostate...  :-[
T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2017, 03:50:26 PM »
yet in his next show he brags about a judge telling him he got marked down for being "the poster-boy for steroid abuse". not to mention he was a steroid dealer and had access to everything he wanted. he expects people to believe he didn't even use a whole bottle of test a week? lol phil's an idiot who thinks people are dumb enough to believe everything he says at face value just like his little peptide scam and LBA's

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2017, 04:14:56 PM »

Phil was battling aggresive prostate cancer. Has just finished 40 sessions of radiation. He is a strong man mentally. He kept high spirits and trained through it. Kept to a great wellness program as he always has for the many recent years. Kept a bodyweight of 198-204 lbs throughout treatment. Videos of Phil as he looked throughout treatment on his facebook. He is a genetic freak...made for bodybuilding. He looks fantastic at 51 years old. Looks very healthy at the moment post cancer therapy. Check out his facebook. Great stuff on it. Phil is a good guy.

Simple Simon

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2017, 04:18:47 PM »
yet in his next show he brags about a judge telling him he got marked down for being "the poster-boy for steroid abuse". not to mention he was a steroid dealer and had access to everything he wanted. he expects people to believe he didn't even use a whole bottle of test a week? lol phil's an idiot who thinks people are dumb enough to believe everything he says at face value just like his little peptide scam and LBA's

I used to work in a wholesale butchers, I had access to kilos and kilos of meat every week, I only ate a couple of steaks...

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2017, 04:34:08 PM »
Nobody is saying that he didnt up the dose for the Night of Champions which you speak of. But I am posting his USA win cycle.  Very believable cycle for a rare genetic freak. And yes...Phil IS a genetic marvel. Phil is a very good guy. Everybody makes mistakes in life. People should read his stuff and look beyond the rumors and gossip.  Phil is very open about his past steroid selling, arrest and prison time. He is an open book. He talks about all of that on his video posts. People should watch them all before ranting out terrible shit about him.He is a very very good man.

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2017, 04:36:12 PM »
Nobody is saying that he didnt up the dose for the Night of Champions which you speak of. But I am posting his USA win cycle.  Very believable cycle for a rare genetic freak. And yes...Phil IS a genetic marvel. Phil is a very good guy. Everybody makes mistakes in life. People should read his stuff and look beyond the rumors and gossip.  Phil is very open about his past steroid selling, arrest and prison time. He is an open book. He talks about all of that on his video posts. People should watch them all before ranting out terrible shit about him.He is a very very good man.
most pros are genetic freaks...

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2017, 04:40:21 PM »
most pros are genetic freaks...
I agree....but Phil is in the upper bracket of genetic elite. Trust me on this.

Simple Simon

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2017, 04:40:46 PM »
I agree....but Phil is in the upper bracket of genetic elite. Trust me on this.

with my life....

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2017, 04:57:40 PM »
View his August 11th facebook video. 202lbs immediately after finishing 40 sessions of heavy radiation for prostate cancer. Barely eating a meal a day due to feeling sick most of the time. And still doing his minimum daily brief but intense 1 set per bodypart training routine. He looks fucking incredible still at 51 while battling cancer. 99% of everybody on this site could never pull this off as Phil did. Tremendous inspiration he is.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2017, 05:05:43 PM »
I dont know of any legit hormone provider that would prescribe trt to a patient with colon or prostate cancer

Let alone if you had it in the past

😜

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2017, 06:42:35 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2017, 09:17:58 PM »
Most pros take (if true) waaaaaaaay more than they need too.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2017, 10:30:37 PM »

Never heard of the bloke but his cycle is shit.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2017, 11:04:01 PM »
Nobody is saying that he didnt up the dose for the Night of Champions which you speak of. But I am posting his USA win cycle.  Very believable cycle for a rare genetic freak. And yes...Phil IS a genetic marvel. Phil is a very good guy. Everybody makes mistakes in life. People should read his stuff and look beyond the rumors and gossip.  Phil is very open about his past steroid selling, arrest and prison time. He is an open book. He talks about all of that on his video posts. People should watch them all before ranting out terrible shit about him.He is a very very good man.

too bad i didn't take a screenshot of the msg he sent me implying he had Bert killed. Bert was the guy who Phil ratted on and who told people Phil was a rat. then Bert dies and Phil tries to take credit. lol. dudes a scammer whos own friends couldn't stand in the end.

mistakes are one thing. ripping people off is another.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2017, 11:07:36 PM »

alcoholics who own bars dont drink 2 beers a day.

bodybuilders who sell steroids dont use less than a bottle of test with 50mg winstrol a day, especially TRYING TO TURN PRO.

Craig Titus's supposed cycle for the USA's is more believable. speaking of steroid dealers using everything they can to TURN PRO.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2017, 11:36:57 PM »

bodybuilders who sell steroids dont use less than a bottle of test with 50mg winstrol a day, especially TRYING TO TURN PRO.

Craig Titus's supposed cycle for the USA's is more believable. speaking of steroid dealers using everything they can to TURN PRO.

Honestly, who fucking cares. You know this is just going to start another multi page argument between you and bethere and another thread will be ruined by you 2

I was not there, you were not there, none of were there. we don't know what he took, why would he lie about a contest 22 years ago, the guy has already admitted other crazy dose stuff he has done

Like him or not hernon was  and is a genetic freak. That probably was his cycle
"

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2017, 12:17:38 AM »
Honestly, who fucking cares. You know this is just going to start another multi page argument between you and bethere and another thread will be ruined by you 2

I was not there, you were not there, none of were there. we don't know what he took, why would he lie about a contest 22 years ago, the guy has already admitted other crazy dose stuff he has done

Like him or not hernon was  and is a genetic freak. That probably was his cycle

why? because he's a sociopath.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2017, 01:30:18 AM »
Most pros take (if true) waaaaaaaay more than they need too.

according to dim aka disgusted

Mentzer took 3 grams of deca per week  :D :D :D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2017, 01:33:33 AM »

On MuscleMayhem, Craig himself that if he were to use what he used to turn pro and get into that type of conditioning that he got into [in 1996] that he would be looking for an organ donor.  It was refreshing to read an honest comment like that.

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2017, 01:41:06 AM »
James Lewylllyn lies about his stack he used to turn pro

Fixed.