Author Topic: Phil Hernons drug cycle for his USA win...  (Read 21410 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Phil Hernons drug cycle for his USA win...
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2017, 01:57:25 AM »
Right from his own posting a few months back on facebook.
1500 mg/wk of Testosterone
50 mg/day of Winstrol V
5iu/day of GH
5iu/day Insulin

I'm pretty sure he once posted that the gh was 10iu. Then he said he didn't even know if all his gear was real.
Now, here's the most ridiculous part of his "stack": he says he ate NO protein apart from liquid hydrolyzed GELATIN, none at all. I call bullshit on that even more than the drugs.

Anyway, I wouldn't believe a word he says about anything, not just based on the stack but the way I've seen him behave on the net over the years. Seems like he is now permabanned on promuscle after almost a decade and a half there. Most of the mods hate him. Dante Doggcrapp even wrote a scathing roast of him about his crazy behavior if anyone wants to search for it there. Guy seems to be a sociopath or something.

Here's on Phil quote

In 1995 I was on 6 sten a week......400 deca a week......1200 test a week..........10 iu gh daily with slin..........20 weeks.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2017, 02:04:01 AM »
On MuscleMayhem, Craig himself that if he were to use what he used to turn pro and get into that type of conditioning that he got into [in 1996] that he would be looking for an organ donor.  It was refreshing to read an honest comment like that.

Which is why Craig ran 10gs of test when he got out of prison to make up for lost time? Craigs a sociopath as well (and I liked Craig and always got along with him but he's a predator and will tell anybody what they want to hear) and its a better look for a guy who's known to everybody as a drug abuser to make public statements like "oh im much more careful now with my supplement intake". Craig along with milos and kovacs are living (or dead) proof that steroids won't kill you.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2017, 02:19:48 AM »
Which is why Craig ran 10gs of test when he got out of prison to make up for lost time? Craigs a sociopath as well (and I liked Craig and always got along with him but he's a predator and will tell anybody what they want to hear) and its a better look for a guy who's known to everybody as a drug abuser to make public statements like "oh im much more careful now with my supplement intake". Craig along with milos and kovacs are living (or dead) proof that steroids won't kill you.

What was Craig's real stack for turning pro?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2017, 02:32:33 AM »
What was Craig's real stack for turning pro?

From Dante:

Have you ever seen anyone anywhere on any muscle message board outline a more abusive cycle that I outlined previously with higher dosages than the cycling that Craig Titus told me firsthand himself....that he was doing? What was that? 5500 test a week with 13 other drugs and probably equaling somewhere in the range of 12000 to 15000mg a week? along with gh insulin and nubain   

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2017, 02:45:41 AM »
most pros are genetic freaks...

Most of the real genetic freaks went on to play baseball, football, basketball, f1 racing, etc

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2017, 02:59:34 AM »
From Dante:

Thanks.....what the hell that's worse than Bostin Lloyd!!

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2017, 03:36:08 AM »
Most bb:s are dudes that could not get their shit working in any sports. So they end up in this game at the end of the line where they feel some sort of belonging. Reality check...
MIRAGETROPIN

Simple Simon

« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2017, 04:49:59 AM »
I know every single pro personally, well, just the ones who cant verify I dont know them.

In my world "six degrees of separation" doesn't exist, i know every single person in the world personally.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2017, 08:25:16 AM »

according to dim aka disgusted

Mentzer took 3 grams of deca per week  :D :D :D

I'm not doubting him, I'm just saying it's not necessary.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2017, 09:09:47 AM »

Stfu dwarf!!!!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2017, 09:11:53 AM »
Stfu dwarf!!!!

PeDonald, you're quite a midget as well

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2017, 09:28:32 AM »
Stfu dwarf!!!!

Great, another shit talking gimmick.  STFU, speak when you're spoken to and know your place....this isn't your place.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2017, 09:30:12 AM »
Great, another shit talking gimmick. Speak when you're spoken to and know your place....this isn't your place.

It's Donald Smith from Celle

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2017, 09:31:13 AM »
It's Donald Smith from Celle

Who is that?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2017, 09:41:49 AM »
I know every single pro personally, well, just the ones who cant verify I dont know them.

In my world "six degrees of separation" doesn't exist, i know every single person in the world personally.

ESPfitness regularly comes over to the house and take huge dab hits

Has a portal gun similar to Rick and Morty and has infinite access to any single one point in time

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2017, 09:44:58 AM »

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2017, 09:46:12 AM »
Great, another shit talking gimmick.  STFU, speak when you're spoken to and know your place....this isn't your place.

Unreal . . . never read a more racial statement. Mods???

J

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2017, 09:47:58 AM »
Unreal . . . never read a more racial statement. Mods???

J

you too. stfu

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2017, 09:48:44 AM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2017, 11:09:52 AM »

according to dim aka disgusted

Mentzer took 3 grams of deca per week  :D :D :D

Disgusted is kris dim?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2017, 12:31:48 PM »

That is correct certainly not in any way. I've said this before but it bears repeating. A pro I know who used to go to Mike's seminars back in the 90's told me he didn't like to talk about drugs. He would put you through a workout, there would be a handful of guys there. At the end he said some other guy would take over the cycle info. Not sure why but I'm guessing liability. So basically it was 1500mg each of your 2 fav drugs like deca and test you would go 6 weeks on 6 weeks off. Then your orals you would go say 100mg of dbol or drol 4 weeks on 4 weeks off.

Now this is the info the I was told from a guy who was there so take it for what it's worth. So I don't find it too hard to believe that Mike would do a say 300 mgs of deca daily. If Pete Gyrmkowski was admitting to doing grams daily I don't find this hard to believe.

FYI this obviously isn't directed to you Joe I know you're a little more on top of things than dj007.  :)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2017, 12:35:45 PM »
Disgusted is kris dim?

Hahahaha  ;D This guy is out there but he humors me.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2017, 12:37:59 PM »
Oh just FYI. The cycle that I repeated that was supposedly from Mike's seminar is NOT going to make everyone an instant pro. If it was me I would cut it into at least 3rd's and that's at an advanced level. OK not that I'm advance but you get what I'm saying. I hope.  ???

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2017, 12:46:53 PM »
Disgusted is also not the only one who has said that about Mentzers deca useage. I believe it.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2017, 01:06:54 PM »
That is correct certainly not in any way. I've said this before but it bears repeating. A pro I know who used to go to Mike's seminars back in the 90's told me he didn't like to talk about drugs. He would put you through a workout, there would be a handful of guys there. At the end he said some other guy would take over the cycle info. Not sure why but I'm guessing liability. So basically it was 1500mg each of your 2 fav drugs like deca and test you would go 6 weeks on 6 weeks off. Then your orals you would go say 100mg of dbol or drol 4 weeks on 4 weeks off.

Now this is the info the I was told from a guy who was there so take it for what it's worth. So I don't find it too hard to believe that Mike would do a say 300 mgs of deca daily. If Pete Gyrmkowski was admitting to doing grams daily I don't find this hard to believe.

FYI this obviously isn't directed to you Joe I know you're a little more on top of things than dj007.  :)
I knew Mike Mentzer personally since 1990. Spent many afternooms chatting with Mike at Golds Venice in between his clients. Actually assisted Mike at 3 of his 1990 seminars held in upstate NY sponsored by Mike Torchia.Mike was ALWAYS honest and TALKATIVE about drug use at these seminars and to all his clients. He said he only ever used Dianabol, Deca Durabolin and Durabolin in his career and never tried anything else. And his doses were low. These internet troll stories and a friend who supposedly knew so and so are usually bullshit.