Author Topic: Why do people take so many different kinds of Steroids?  (Read 6654 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Why do people take so many different kinds of Steroids?
« on: October 08, 2017, 10:01:28 AM »
Why do people take different steroids?  Shouldn't just testosterone be enough?

Totally ignorant on this so I expect stupid responses.

Simple Simon

Re: Why do people take so many different kinds of Steroids?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 10:07:02 AM »

you know exactly why...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 10:18:59 AM »

if they are smart they do it to test each one out and see which works best for them

doc huge of enhanced athlete is a pioneer in this regard, and "thinks outside the box" which is a very wise and intelligent thing to do

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2017, 10:19:49 AM »
It's actually a reasonable question, not stupid.

But my answer would be long  :D

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2017, 10:24:31 AM »
why are people taking steroids to begin with is a better question, with the positive effects being temporary and the negative effects possibly permanent.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2017, 10:34:39 AM »
If one thinks about it, a lot is based on the love of the exotic, and the thought of more is greater.

There have been lot of guys that have done great things with their physiques with just a few basic compounds, but it's not exciting. Also if you think about the counterfeiting that goes on, especially years ago, most guys were probably running the same small handful of compounds too, just under spurious names.

Perhaps there is something to be said for the placebo effect of names.

Simple Simon

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2017, 10:36:15 AM »
why are people lifting heavy weights to begin with is a better question, with the positive effects being temporary and the negative effects possibly permanent.

fixed

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2017, 10:40:20 AM »
Because they are stupid. No need to take so much variety of anabolics. 1 compound is enough. I never took more than 1 anabolic at a time throughout my competitive years.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2017, 10:57:15 AM »
fixed

Spot on! None of these effects are permanent, wither drug aided or not.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2017, 11:00:11 AM »
Because they are stupid. No need to take so much variety of anabolics. 1 compound is enough. I never took more than 1 anabolic at a time throughout my competitive years.

so post up you pic from you competitive years

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2017, 11:12:15 AM »
My experience..

Test- great base drug

Deca- gained slightly more muscle on it then test and blood markers were better

Winny - actually does thin the skin it's used in angiodema, so best precontest

Tren -  better gains then deca and no water retention

EQ -  great pump and appetite no bloat so gains were small

Primo - ok gains were minimal cause of no water retention

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2017, 11:13:35 AM »
More roids = more muscle. Cmon people...
MIRAGETROPIN

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2017, 11:18:05 AM »
Some drugs cause sub-q water retention (evil for example), some don't (Winstrol),some cause intracellular water retention (Anadrol for ex.). Some drugs decrease SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Gobulin; Trenbolone, Winstrol, Proviron, etc..), some don't (testosterone). Some drugs affect liver production of igf1 (devs, Trenbolone, etc...), some don't (test). Some drugs aromatics (test, 0ea, sol, etc...), some don't (dht- derivatives, such as Winstrol, Anavar, etc... Some that arnt dht-derrived such as Tren. Even though its a 19-nortestosterone  derivative).

There's only so many androgen receptors but not all drugs bind strongly to the AR, and some may have anabolic activity outside an androgen receptor (Anadrol). Some bind strongly yet have very little anabolic activity (for, halotestin, Proviron, etc...).

Better to cover all your bases and know whats gonna help you achieve a particular goal.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2017, 11:22:06 AM »
Some drugs cause sub-q water retention (evil for example), some don't (Winstrol),some cause intracellular water retention (Anadrol for ex.). Some drugs decrease SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Gobulin; Trenbolone, Winstrol, Proviron, etc..), some don't (testosterone). Some drugs affect liver production of igf1 (devs, Trenbolone, etc...), some don't (test). Some drugs aromatics (test, 0ea, sol, etc...), some don't (dht- derivatives, such as Winstrol, Anavar, etc... Some that arnt dht-derrived such as Tren. Even though its a 19-nortestosterone  derivative).

There's only so many androgen receptors but not all drugs bind strongly to the AR, and some may have anabolic activity outside an androgen receptor (Anadrol). Some bind strongly yet have very little anabolic activity (for, halotestin, Proviron, etc...).

Better to cover all your bases and know whats gonna help you achieve a particular goal.

What if one would only take one compound like Proviron? Any real effects or wasted money and unnecessary stress on the system?
I took a look at your instagram - always though you were just a troll. Could have done without the torn open ass-cheeks... have you fully recovered yet...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2017, 11:26:47 AM »
It's actually a reasonable question, not stupid.

But my answer would be long  :D

Here's the short version: 1 + 1 doesn't equal 2

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2017, 11:42:06 AM »

Sounds too dangerous to even sort through all of that which makes me wonder why someone would be willing to go through all of those drugs just for a slight gain above just sticking to Testosterone or something. 

Is there really a benefit to using so many drugs rather than just one?  How would you know which one is doing what if you are taking so many?  The way I see all of it, its a Pandora's box with no Scientific Data available really to point anyone in the right direction.

For what its worth, its pretty easy to tell when someone has a physique that is all drugs and nothing else.  Everyone one I have ever met that has used steroids of any kind, never bothered to max themselves out naturally. 

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2017, 11:48:48 AM »
Sounds too dangerous to even sort through all of that which makes me wonder why someone would be willing to go through all of those drugs just for a slight gain above just sticking to Testosterone or something. 

Is there really a benefit to using so many drugs rather than just one?  How would you know which one is doing what if you are taking so many?  The way I see all of it, its a Pandora's box with no Scientific Data available really to point anyone in the right direction.

For what its worth, its pretty easy to tell when someone has a physique that is all drugs and nothing else.  Everyone one I have ever met that has used steroids of any kind, never bothered to max themselves out naturally. 

why would they, its all fake anyway, even your maxed out natty will look like he never lifted after 6 months off.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2017, 11:52:31 AM »
if they are smart they do it to test each one out and see which works best for them

doc huge of enhanced athlete is a pioneer in this regard, and "thinks outside the box" which is a very wise and intelligent thing to do

Though for some they just don't appear to work
No matter which one they use.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2017, 11:57:41 AM »
My experience..

Test- great base drug

Deca- gained slightly more muscle on it then test and blood markers were better

Winny - actually does thin the skin it's used in angiodema, so best precontest

Tren -  better gains then deca and no water retention

EQ -  great pump and appetite no bloat so gains were small

Primo - ok gains were minimal cause of no water retention

How come none of these work for dj181 ?

;D ;D

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2017, 11:58:33 AM »
Try trenbolone ace, testo prop and winstrol for cutting. Change it to dbol (instead of winstrol ) for gaining. As much gh you can afford. Add slin in if you want a big stomach. Iv'e been in this game for 21 years.
MIRAGETROPIN

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2017, 11:59:49 AM »

Though for some they just don't appear to work
No matter which one they use.

i only ran this for bout 8 weeks and i got decent gains

now ill run it 20 weeks and eat better, so we'll see what happens

1st is without it second and third is with it  ;)

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2017, 12:02:43 PM »
 ;D

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2017, 12:03:07 PM »
i suppose its the same as for supplements, you need to mix that shit up, stack that shit

first you get the aminos

then protein powder, you want to mix that shit up, not just whey but casein, egg, pea protein etc

gotta get som pwo in there, maybe mix one for energy one for pump

then a good post-work out a good protein and carb blend

something to help you sleep etc

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2017, 12:11:37 PM »
why would they, its all fake anyway, even your maxed out natty will look like he never lifted after 6 months off.
I get accused of using steroids on a daily basis from steroid users and even a few NPC competitors.  So you are wrong there.

Plus, people have accused other lifetime naturals of steroids so your premise is shit.

Simple Simon

« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2017, 12:18:34 PM »
I get accused of using steroids on a daily basis from steroid users and even a few NPC competitors.  So you are wrong there.

Plus, people have accused other lifetime naturals of steroids so your premise is shit.

that isnt my point.
I have no idea why you are posting something that will make people think you look like you use steroids when you dont, its sort of fishing for compliments.

Let me put it this way
If you train natty for ten years or use steroids for ten years, after 6 months of stopping training and using you would look exactly the same.