Author Topic: Why do people take so many different kinds of Steroids?  (Read 6675 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Why do people take so many different kinds of Steroids?
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2017, 01:18:56 PM »
that isnt my point.
I have no idea why you are posting something that will make people think you look like you use steroids when you dont, its sort of fishing for compliments.

Let me put it this way
If you train natty for ten years or use steroids for ten years, after 6 months of stopping training and using you would look exactly the same.
Oh, I see what you are saying.

The point is never stop training.  Also, you seem to be using them more intelligently than nearly anyone on here and not just shooting fish in a barrel.  What do you think separates you from most who just blast themselves with tons of drugs, only to look awful with a myriad of health problems?

You see them as merely a tool to enhance and not as the foundation, correct?

You would still train with or without right?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2017, 01:37:34 PM »
More roids = more muscle. Cmon people...

not true

i upped test dose and i just got wetter no muscle gain

heres the thread

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=588776.0

test is a shit drug for me as is dbol, drol, eq. mast

the only drugs i really respond to are tren and deca

i bought winny like a dumb fuck but thank God i got some deca coming my way 😎

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2017, 01:58:57 PM »
It's actually a reasonable question, not stupid.

But my answer would be long  :D

agreed
a

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2017, 01:59:57 PM »
What if one would only take one compound like Proviron? Any real effects or wasted money and unnecessary stress on the system?
I took a look at your instagram - always though you were just a troll. Could have done without the torn open ass-cheeks... have you fully recovered yet...

Never been a troll. Generally speaking I just respond to ppl.

You Q about just 1 compound. Proviron is a bad example, btw. (I wouldn't even consider Proviron a "steroid", although it very much is. I typically Thu k of it as something "extra" to compliment the actual "steroids" being used) Proviron alone will do little more than increase your sex drive and give you spontaneous hard-on's like you were 12yrs old again, but do next to nothing for muscle growth/recovery. Provison will inhibit shbg, allowing for more free/unbound testosterone in the bloodstream. That in itself may help recovery, but nothing compared to even a small dose of say, 50mg test a week (vs 50mg Proviron... Even 100mg per day).

You can get by with just 1 compound. Depending on what compound, and depending on what the goal is, but the results won't compare to using multiple, even 2 compounds.

The mg's used don't compare really, either. 1000mg/wk of test cyp don't compare to 1000mg/wk of Tren... Or EQ... Or 1000mg/wk of dbo... Or even 14mgs/wk of methyltrienolone (yes, fourteen)... Etc etc...

The results from 100omg test per week won't compare to, say 300 test and 300 Tren per week, even though its 40% less. Even at 50% less, maybe 300 Tren and 200 test a week will be better than 1000 test alone.

Orals are a different story as well. Orals generally are more effective mg per mg than injectable. 50mg/day Winstrol will produce better results than 50mg per day injectable. Most likely due to the orals having a greater effect on the liver releasing igf1 than the injectables. (Not sure where to even get injectable Winstrol. I suppose I could make it, but it'd be in oil. Not water, like its typically made, and I'm not sure what concentration is possible. Last injectable winny I used was the 50mg Zambon amps and I believe the 100mg/ml micronized 10ml bottles from Denkall. The risks with water-based shit like winny is too high for me to consider using or producing). Conversely, many guys say they like injectable Anadrol compared to oral. I've never used it however.

If you're just gonna use 1 compound, I'd always say just use test.

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2017, 03:52:59 PM »
that isnt my point.
I have no idea why you are posting something that will make people think you look like you use steroids when you dont, its sort of fishing for compliments.

Let me put it this way
If you train natty for ten years or use steroids for ten years, after 6 months of stopping training and using you would look exactly the same.

After stopping training? Sure. If you keep training the extra muscle you built on roids doesn't all just go away.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2017, 04:37:23 PM »
i only ran this for bout 8 weeks and i got decent gains

now ill run it 20 weeks and eat better, so we'll see what happens

1st is without it second and third is with it  ;)
You should not need any steroids to look the way you do. I looked like you at 15 years old in my first teenage show. The NPC Teenage New Jersey. Steroid free. Why are you on steroids?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2017, 04:45:18 PM »
You should not need any steroids to look the way you do. I looked like you at 15 years old in my first teenage show. The NPC Teenage New Jersey. Steroid free. Why are you on steroids?

i dont believe you

i like experimenting and finding out how things work

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2017, 08:50:40 PM »

Ah no you didn't.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2017, 02:05:50 AM »
Ah no you didn't.

EXACTLY

this turd needs to stfu

btw, the only roids that i really respond to are deca and tren all tge rest have sucked ass pour moi

only ones i havent tried are halo, turnibol and primo

maybe you could design a cycle for me  ;D

i will have winny, deca and test e

the test e is only fof replacement purposes and i will run it somewhere btw 125-200 mg per week

the winny was a waste but i got it so i gotta use it

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2017, 03:40:40 AM »
Because they are stupid. No need to take so much variety of anabolics. 1 compound is enough. I never took more than 1 anabolic at a time throughout my competitive years.

Show us your striated glutles , kind sir.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2017, 03:41:28 AM »

Awesome. Any cool pics of the event?

Simple Simon

« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2017, 03:42:33 AM »
Awesome. Any cool pics of the event?

some coming August 6th....

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2017, 04:19:26 AM »
that isnt my point.

Let me put it this way
People who do bodyweight exercises, tend to retain their physiques longer. How much, I don't know. But you can stop for months and still retain the "look".

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2017, 04:22:02 AM »
some coming August 6th....

thats ten months awway :(

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2017, 08:51:29 AM »
why are people taking steroids to begin with is a better question, with the positive effects being temporary and the negative effects possibly permanent.

This.....
And the lying bugs me....
Phonies, frauds and liars....

Simple Simon

« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2017, 09:10:27 AM »
After stopping training? Sure. If you keep training the extra muscle you built on roids doesn't all just go away.

90% of it does mate...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2017, 11:30:40 AM »

This.....
And the lying bugs me....
Phonies, frauds and liars....

Why do Humans do so many things that are dangerous & harmful to themselves & often times far more harmful than taking steroids - Which in the grand scheme of Drugs are fairly innocuous.

If you can answer that you could solve a lot of problems on this earth & save a lot of lives

" The Seeds of Your Own Destruction Are Within Everyone"

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2017, 05:12:50 PM »
Because Chad Nicholls told them so

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2017, 02:22:39 AM »
People who do bodyweight exercises, tend to retain their physiques longer. How much, I don't know. But you can stop for months and still retain the "look".

True however they wont be big to begin with and would be weaklings.

I am a genetic weakling and lift baby weights. Bodyweight exercises are quite heavy for me so i get a similar benefit whereas someone genetically strong it might not work as well because there isnt enough load.