Author Topic: Harvey Weinstein - Liberal/Democrat Icon - accused of raping 3 people.  (Read 20434 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Harvey Weinstein - Liberal/Democrat Icon - accused of raping 3 people.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 09:04:44 AM »
Why Criticize Harvey Weinstein?
Townhall.com ^ | October 10, 2017 | Cal Thomas
Posted on 10/10/2017, 9:58:45 AM by Kaslin

"Where there is no revelation, people cast off restraint; but blessed is the one who heeds wisdom's instruction." (Proverbs 29:18)

Ancient wisdom from a Higher Authority, which is available to anyone who takes the time to consider it, was provided to constrain people like Harvey Weinstein from acts he has been accused of committing.

In an age when we have cast off most restraints -- from restrictions on abortion to sanctioning same-sex marriage to normalizing the use of nudity, crude language and sex in Hollywood films, not to mention wisdom -- why is anything off limits? Who decides where the limits are these days? And on what do they base their decision?

Haven't some federal judges been eviscerating the U.S. Constitution for decades? Haven't even some clergy made attempts to rewrite or ignore Scripture to conform to opinion polls and align themselves with contemporary trends?

Many Republicans and conservatives are joyfully berating and belittling Harvey Weinstein and his fellow leftists, but they should remind themselves that sin is not exclusive to one party or political persuasion. Rep. Tim Murphy (R-PA) resigned his office last week after the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette obtained text messages between Murphy and his mistress in which he told her to have an abortion if she thought she might be pregnant. Murphy, who claims to be "pro-life," co-sponsored a bill that would ban abortion after 20 weeks.

Much newspaper ink is being spilled and nightly news time spent discussing Weinstein after an investigative story by The New York Times in which many women, who claim to have been harassed in the most disgusting ways imaginable, have come forward to tell their stories. On Sunday, Weinstein was fired by his own company.

Lisa Bloom, who resigned last Saturday as an adviser to Weinstein, made the laughable claim that he is a "dinosaur" who came of age at a time when such behavior was more acceptable. Really? Acceptable to whom? Hugh Hefner, maybe, who fired the first shot in the sexual revolution. Aren't victims of unwelcome sexual advances just some of the casualties of that revolution?

Hypocrisy is a word that is thrown around a lot. Conservatives are guffawing that Weinstein, who is a Democrat, was also an enthusiastic supporter and donor to Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign. The Republican National Committee issued a press release demanding Democratic politicians who received donations from Weinstein return the money. Republicans are not immune from the temptations of the flesh and boorish, even criminal, behavior. In addition to Murphy, you can Google "Republicans and sex scandals" and read some of them.

Denunciations of Weinstein are coming from all quarters of the political spectrum, though the Hollywood crowd has been mostly silent. His critics presuppose a standard by which such behavior can be judged. But we are ridding ourselves of most standards faster than a snake sheds its skin. What did we expect the outcome to look like?

Are our moral life and collective notions of right and wrong to be decided by opinion polls and personal feelings, or is there a "Higher Authority" that should rule over individuals, as well as nations? The question should not be rhetorical. It demands an answer.

This quote by Francois de La Rochefoucauld seems to fit our reaction to the Weinstein affair, as well as many others: "Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue." Once again, questions should be asked in this increasingly morally vacuous age: what is "vice" and what is "virtue"? Who gets to decide? On what shall the definitions be based?

Weinstein needs help that no counselor can fully offer. Only a transformed life can help him become a new and different man. And such help can only come from a Higher Authority.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 09:44:34 AM »
Hollywood Sex Assault Cover-Up Explodes: Asia Argento, 2 Others Accuse Weinstein of Rape
Breitbart.com ^ | 10 Oct 2017 | John Nolte
Posted on 10/10/2017, 12:13:18 PM by Mad Dawgg

According to The New Yorker, three women, including Asia Argento, a royal member of independent cinema, allege that Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein raped them:

Three women––among them Argento and a former aspiring actress named Lucia Evans—told me that Weinstein raped them, allegations that include Weinstein forcibly performing or receiving oral sex and forcing vaginal sex. Four women said that they experienced unwanted touching that could be classified as an assault. In an audio recording captured during a New York Police Department sting operation in 2015 and made public here for the first time, Weinstein admits to groping a Filipina-Italian model named Ambra Battilana Gutierrez, describing it as behavior he is “used to.” Four of the women I interviewed cited encounters in which Weinstein exposed himself or masturbated in front of them.
To lay that all out, on top of the eight sexual harassment settlements reported by the far-left New York Times last week, add four allegations that Weinstein exposed and/or masturbated in front of them, Weinstain apparently admitting on tape that he groped a woman, and three women claiming they were flat-out raped by Weinstein. The District Attorney will have to explain why an alleged admission like that did not result in criminal charges...

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2017, 10:06:00 AM »
http://www.businessinsider.com/harvey-weinstein-political-donations-2017-10

LOL - look at all those losers this fat disgusting pig supported. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2017, 10:34:38 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2017, 10:40:30 AM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2017, 10:47:48 AM »
Apparently, the Liberal/Democrat agenda is raping women and children.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2017, 12:15:39 PM »
It took Hillary Clinton five days to issue this statement about Harvey Weinstein
CNN ^ | October 10 2017 | Chris Cilizza
Posted on 10/10/2017, 2:00:06 PM by hadrian

It took Hillary Clinton five days to issue this statement about Harvey Weinstein: "I was shocked and appalled by the revelations about Harvey Weinstein. The behavior described by women coming forward cannot be tolerated. Their courage and the support of others is critical in helping to stop this kind of behavior." The statement made no mention of returning contributions from Weinstein."

(Excerpt) Read more at cnn.com ...

________________________ ______________________

Yet took her 5 seconds to speak out on the Vegas Shooting.

Between Weiner, Harvey, and her disgusting pos husband - what a crew she hangs around with. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2017, 01:03:31 PM »
Weinstein ties to Clinton, Obama run deep
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/10/weinstein-ties-to-clinton-obama-run-deep.html

Hillary sure knows how to pick men alright.  Between Wiener, Weinstein, and her hisband and O-fagget.   What a crew. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2017, 01:17:26 PM »
It took Hillary Clinton five days to issue this statement about Harvey Weinstein

It took Hillary Clinton five days to issue this statement about Harvey Weinstein: "I was shocked and appalled by the revelations about Harvey Weinstein. The behavior described by women coming forward cannot be tolerated. Their courage and the support of others is critical in helping to stop this kind of behavior." The statement made no mention of returning contributions from Weinstein."

Between Weiner, Harvey, and her disgusting pos husband - what a crew she hangs around with.

the two events are just a little bit different don't you think?

only an idiot would make public comments as soon as the Weinstein story came out (given that he denied and said he intended to sue)

He was forced out on Sunday and other allegations came out yesterday and she commented today

BFD

The thing right wingers think is important cracks me up

You've bot the POTUS openly feuding with his Secretary of State and you've got a Republican Senator saying the Republican POTUS is unfit for office and this is the kind of nonsense you're worried about

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2017, 01:18:10 PM »
Manhattan DA Cyrus Vance under fire after BOMBSHELL Harvey Weinstein audio released
twitchy ^ | 10/10/2017 | Greg P.
Posted on 10/10/2017, 1:46:12 PM by ForYourChildren

The New Yorker is out with its big piece on Harvey Weinstein, and it’s bad. Really, really bad:

New Yorker: 13 women tell @RonanFarrow of their accusations agst Harvey Weinstein; Farrow reports 3 allege rape https://t.co/cFqcspKTSy

— David Folkenflik (@davidfolkenflik) October 10, 2017

But on top of the rape allegations, the New Yorker posted audio from a NYPD sting in 2015 after an Italian model and actress accused Weinstein of groping her.

This is really hard to listen to:

Weinstein, in conversation with Gutierrez, admits to groping her. Here’s the audio: https://t.co/zSQbK5NV0c pic.twitter.com/vmrrSUp43w

— The New Yorker (@NewYorker) October 10, 2017

The Manhattan DA, Cyrus Vance, Jr., did not prosecute:

NYPD had this tape & Manhattan DA, who received $ from Weinstein's lawyer, didn't prosecute. Stinks to high heaven. https://t.co/UXwOfiujeT

— Philip Klein (@philipaklein) October 10, 2017

Although, according to the New Yorker, investigators had “collected more than enough evidence” to prosecute:

Cyrus Vance has a lot of explaining to do https://t.co/YTjhUxMRV3 pic.twitter.com/gSSvjjIeG9

— Alex Burns (@alexburnsNYT) October 10, 2017

{..snip..}

(Excerpt) Read more at twitchy.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2017, 01:18:41 PM »
the two events are just a little bit different don't you think?

only an idiot would make public comments as soon as the Weinstein story came out (given that he denied and said he intended to sue)

He was forced out on Sunday and other allegations came out yesterday and she commented today

BFD

The thing right wingers think is important cracks me up

You've bot the POTUS openly feuding with his Secretary of State and you've got a Republican Senator saying the Republican POTUS is unfit for office and this is the kind of nonsense you're worried about

Amazing eh?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2017, 01:37:58 PM »
Groveling Harvey Weinstein sends 'desperate' email to Hollywood elite
Fox News. com ^ | October 9, 2017 | Brian Flood, Fox News
Posted on 10/9/2017, 7:48:46 PM by Kaslin

Harvey Weinstein begged top Hollywood CEOs and entrepreneurs for their last-minute support in a “desperate” email that he sent shortly before he was fired amid the growing list of sexual harassment accusations against him, according to a report out Monday.

Media strategist at Eldridge Industries LLC, the holding company for The Hollywood Reporter-Billboard Media Group, Janice Min, took to Twitter on Monday to post the email in which the movie mogul pleaded for support from “the industry.

“My board is thinking of firing me. All I’m asking, is let me take a leave of absence and get into heavy therapy and counseling. Whether it be in a facility or somewhere else, allow me to resurrect myself with a second chance. A lot of the allegations are false as you know but given therapy and counseling as other people have done, I think I’d be able to get there,” the letter began, according to Min. “I could really use your support or just your honesty if you can’t support me.”

Hollywood “power players” including the onetime Disney boss and Dreamworks co-founder Jeffrey Katzenberg and NBCUniversal Vice Chairman Ron Meyer refused to help, Min added.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2017, 02:46:53 PM »
When the sexual harassment claims came out about this dude I said that it was probably only the tip of the iceberg on this fuck.  Looks like I was right again. 

If it was me they'd lock me up and throw away the key.  He's a rich powerful democrat donor so he'll do no time at all.  Maybe a slap on the wrist and he'll retire back to his luxurious lifestyle.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2017, 02:48:35 PM »

:D

How much did Weinstein contribute to Hillary or the Democrats?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2017, 03:56:20 PM »
Apparently, the Liberal/Democrat agenda is raping women and children.

a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2017, 07:32:12 AM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/10/us/gwyneth-paltrow-angelina-jolie-harvey-weinstein.html

I hope he gets sued into oblivion   

I just came back here with hopes someone on this forum would get into this story.
Harvey W. is a complete shit-bag of a man.

This crap has been going on since the inception of the Hollywood movie studio.
They used to have a phrase called "the casting coach" where sexy , new starlets, would entertain a producer.

I know it's inevitable for people to bring in politics on this stuff.
BUT, I wish they'd just focus on the sick behavior and see that this creep gets justice.!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2017, 07:49:17 AM »
I just came back here with hopes someone on this forum would get into this story.
Harvey W. is a complete shit-bag of a man.

This crap has been going on since the inception of the Hollywood movie studio.
They used to have a phrase called "the casting coach" where sexy , new starlets, would entertain a producer.

I know it's inevitable for people to bring in politics on this stuff.
BUT, I wish they'd just focus on the sick behavior and see that this creep gets justice.!!!!

Well maybe if he didnt donate MILLIONS to liberals and lecture everyone on issues  . . . .

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2017, 07:59:45 AM »
Well maybe if he didnt donate MILLIONS to liberals and lecture everyone on issues  . . . .

Obviously he's a hypocrite with zero personal integrity and character.
There are plenty of immoral, unethical hypocrites on all sides of the political spectrum.

I don't give a fuk if he gave millions to the Boy Scouts and Children's cancer research.
It doesn't excuse him or make his actions any different.
He's a predator and mega pervert, and we don't need any distractions away from his crimes.
THAT's the focus here.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V