Author Topic: Harvey Weinstein - Liberal/Democrat Icon - accused of raping 3 people.  (Read 20404 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Harvey Weinstein - Liberal/Democrat Icon - accused of raping 3 people.
« Reply #75 on: October 31, 2017, 11:08:47 AM »
Heard they are going after Leonardo DiCaprio now.

2016 was so great, and 2017 is looking to be a pretty solid sequel.
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2017, 01:11:42 PM »
NPR’s Oreskes resigns following sexual harassment claims
Current ^ | Nov 1st 2017
Posted on 11/1/2017, 2:05:35 PM by Drango

Michael Oreskes resigned Wednesday, a day after the Washington Post published accounts by two women who said Oreskes had made unwanted physical advances on them in the 1990s.

“This morning I asked Mike Oreskes for his resignation because of inappropriate behavior,” CEO Jarl Mohn said in an all-staff memo obtained by Current and confirmed by NPR. “I have received his resignation, effective immediately.”

In a statement quoted by The Associated Press Wednesday, Oreskes said “my behavior was wrong and inexcusable, and I accept full responsibility.”

NPR put Oreskes on leave Tuesday following the Post’s report. David Folkenflik, NPR media correspondent, also reported that NPR producer Rebecca Hersher filed a formal complaint in October 2015 about an incident with Oreskes.

Chris Turpin, VP of News Programming and Operations, will lead the newsroom on an interim basis, Mohn said.

The memo continued:

Some have asked me if it took published news reports for us to take action. The answer is that it did not. We have been acting. Some of the steps we took were visible and others weren’t. We have a process in place and we followed that process.

I know people have asked for more details. The only way to encourage staff to come forward with any issues is to promise their concerns will remain confidential. That constrains us from providing details about personnel matters.

When anyone, but particularly someone in power, violates a policy, acts in ways that are inappropriate, or takes steps that do not contribute to building a positive workplace, it breaks a trust. That trust is about looking out for each other, doing the right thing, and acting as one team. It is sacred to me. I am committed to rebuilding trust, and my leadership team is as well.

NPR hired Oreskes in April 2015 as its SVP of news and editorial director. He was previously VP and senior managing editor at The Associated Press.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2017, 10:47:36 AM »
These people are so corrupt.

Its all the same clogged toilet bowl full of crap

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 16, 2017, 11:28:24 AM »
Its all the same clogged toilet bowl full of crap

Best description so far  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 20, 2017, 10:18:53 AM »
https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2017/11/20/16678094/glenn-thrush-new-york-times-sexual-harassment

LOL - another beta libfag busted.   :D

"Male Feminist"  ::)

Just be honest and admit you can't get laid like normal dudes and so you are just looking for "a different angle" to get there.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 20, 2017, 10:26:27 AM »
"Male Feminist"  ::)

Just be honest and admit you can't get laid like normal dudes and so you are just looking for "a different angle" to get there.

Maybe he is just playing like a queer beta fag liberal until her gets these dopey women where he wants them and then grabs the pusy and goes all alpha on them?     :D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 20, 2017, 10:26:52 AM »
"I'm not like all the other guys...I'm sensitive to your needs!"

Creep Reporter of the Failing New York Times

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 20, 2017, 10:39:36 AM »
https://pagesix.com/2017/11/19/morrissey-defends-weinstein-and-spacey-blames-victims/?_ga=2.19518904.141919709.1511115373-680109343.1511115373

:D  :D  :D

Priceless - libfags now blaming the women 

Can you imagine living in the psychological hell hole they exist in?

Apologizing one minute, taking it back the next?

You don't know who to defend because EVERYTHING is based upon race, sex, sexual preference etc etc rather than ACTUAL FACTS

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/lena-dunham-apologizes-defending-girls-writer-murray-miller-accusations-sexual-assault-1059803

Lena Dunham Apologizes for Defending 'Girls' Writer From Accusations of Sexual Assault

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 20, 2017, 11:03:15 AM »
WHITE FEMINIST LIBERALS UNDER ATTACK!!!  :o :o :-\

Lenny Letter Writer Quits and Accuses Lena Dunham of 'Hipster Racism'

http://people.com/tv/lenny-letter-writer-quits-accuses-lena-dunham-hipster-racism/

Stephanie Petit November 20, 2017 11:22 AM
A writer for Lena Dunham‘s feminist newsletter has quit after the actress publicly defended a former Girls writer who has been accused of sexual assault.

In a post shared on social media Saturday, writer Zinzi Clemmons announced that she can no longer write for Lenny Letter. In addition to citing Dunham’s response to actress Aurora Perrineau’s claim that Murray Miller sexually assaulted her in 2012 when she was only 17, Clemmons further accused the actress of being racist.

“[Lena] and I ran in the same circles in college,” Clemmons wrote. “[Girls star] Jemima Kirke was in my year at RISD while I was at Brown. We had many mutual acquaintances and still do. Most of these acquaintances were like Lena — wealthy, with parents who are influential in the art world. They had a lot of power and seemed to get off on simultaneously wielding it and denying it.”

She continued, “Back in college, I avoided those people like the plague because of their well-known racism. I’d call their strain ‘hipster racism,’ which typically uses sarcasm as a cover, and in the end, it looks a lot like gaslighting — ‘It’s just a joke. Why are you overreacting?’ Is a common response to these kinds of statements.”

“In Lena’s circle, there was a girl who was known to use the N-word in conversation in order to be provocative, and if she was ever called on it, she would say ‘it’s just a joke.’ I was often in the same room with her, but I never spoke to her, only watched her from afar in anxiety and horror.”

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 20, 2017, 02:24:07 PM »
Eight women say Charlie Rose sexually harassed them — with nudity, groping and lewd calls
Washington Post ^ | November 20, 2017 | By Irin Carmon and Amy Brittain
Posted on 11/20/2017, 5:05:10 PM by Oldeconomybuyer

Eight women have told The Washington Post that longtime television host Charlie Rose made unwanted sexual advances toward them, including lewd phone calls, walking around naked in their presence, or groping their breasts, buttocks or genital areas.

The women were employees or aspired to work for Rose at the “Charlie Rose” show from the late 1990s to as recently as 2011. They ranged in age from 21 to 37 at the time of the alleged encounters. Rose, 75, whose show airs on PBS, also co-hosts “CBS This Morning” and is a contributing correspondent for “60 Minutes.”

There are striking commonalities in the accounts of the women, each of whom described their interactions with Rose in multiple interviews with The Post. For all of the women, reporters interviewed friends, colleagues or family members who said the women had confided in them about aspects of the incidents. Three of the eight spoke on the record.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonpost.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 20, 2017, 03:10:38 PM »
Charlie Rose accused of sexual harassment by 8 women
NY POST ^ | November 20, 2017 | Danika Fears
Posted on 11/20/2017, 5:59:55 PM by COUNTrecount

Eight women have accused TV journalist Charlie Rose of sexually harassing them — including groping them and prancing around naked in front of them, according to a new report.

“It has taken 10 years and a fierce moment of cultural reckoning for me to understand these moments for what they were,” Reah Bravo, a former intern and associate producer for Rose’s PBS show, told The Washington Post. “He was a sexual predator, and I was his victim.”

The women, who range in age from 21 to 27, described several incidents of sexual misconduct, including Rose groping their body parts and walking around in the nude.

Bravo said she was groped multiple times by Rose, who would also appear naked in her presence.

One time, she was flying on a private plane with the journalist when he pressed up against her, Bravo said.

“I felt at a loss. I mean, what am I going to do? We were how many feet up in the air?” she said. “I remember him being on top of me.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 20, 2017, 03:23:08 PM »
Charlie Rose accused of sexual harassment by 8 women
NY POST ^ | November 20, 2017 | Danika Fears
Posted on 11/20/2017, 5:59:55 PM by COUNTrecount

Eight women have accused TV journalist Charlie Rose of sexually harassing them — including groping them and prancing around naked in front of them, according to a new report.

“It has taken 10 years and a fierce moment of cultural reckoning for me to understand these moments for what they were,” Reah Bravo, a former intern and associate producer for Rose’s PBS show, told The Washington Post. “He was a sexual predator, and I was his victim.”

The women, who range in age from 21 to 27, described several incidents of sexual misconduct, including Rose groping their body parts and walking around in the nude.

Bravo said she was groped multiple times by Rose, who would also appear naked in her presence.

One time, she was flying on a private plane with the journalist when he pressed up against her, Bravo said.

“I felt at a loss. I mean, what am I going to do? We were how many feet up in the air?” she said. “I remember him being on top of me.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Charlie Rose Suspended By CBS, PBS and Bloomberg Amid Sexual Misconduct Claims

Theo Wargo/Getty Images
Charlie Rose

The Washington Post spoke to eight women about Rose's conduct toward women who worked on his eponymous show.
In response to a Washington Post report detailing multiple accusations of inappropriate conduct, PBS and Bloomberg announced on Monday afternoon that both companies will stop distributing Charlie Rose's eponymous show, Charlie Rose. The nightly show is produced by Rose's company, Charlie Rose Inc.

Separately, CBS announced that Rose is suspended from his role as CBS This Morning co-host. "Charlie Rose is suspended immediately while we look into this matter," the network said. Rose is also a contributing correspondent for 60 Minutes.

"PBS was shocked to learn today of these deeply disturbing allegations," the organization said in a statement. "We are immediately suspending distribution of 'Charlie Rose. ' ... PBS does not fund this nightly program or supervise its production, but we expect our producers to provide a workplace where people feel safe and are treated with dignity and respect. "

In a statement, Bloomberg said: "We are deeply disturbed to learn of these allegations and are immediately suspending the show from airing on Bloomberg TV."

The Post spoke to eight women for the story about Rose, which focuses on his treatment of Charlie Rose employees between the late 1990s and 2011. None of the women worked for CBS or PBS, according to the report, and PBS, CBS and Bloomberg all told the newspaper that "they have no records of sexual harassment complaints about Charlie Rose."

"Most of the women said Rose alternated between fury and flattery in his interactions with them," the Post reported. "Five described Rose putting his hand on their legs, sometimes their upper thigh, in what they perceived as a test to gauge their reactions. Two said that while they were working for Rose at his residences or were traveling with him on business, he emerged from the shower and walked naked in front of them. One said he groped her buttocks at a staff party."

Rose addressed the allegations in a statement to the Post and to reporters following publication. He said: "In my 45 years in journalism, I have prided myself on being an advocate for the careers of the women with whom I have worked. Nevertheless, in the past few days, claims have been made about my behavior toward some former female colleagues.

“It is essential that these women know I hear them and that I deeply apologize for my inappropriate behavior. I am greatly embarrassed. I have behaved insensitively at times, and I accept responsibility for that, though I do not believe that all of these allegations are accurate. I always felt that I was pursuing shared feelings, even though I now realize I was mistaken.

“I have learned a great deal as a result of these events, and I hope others will too. All of us, including me, are coming to a newer and deeper recognition of the pain caused by conduct in the past, and have come to a profound new respect for women and their lives.”

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/charlie-rose-suspended-by-cbs-pbs-sexual-harassment-claims-1060477

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 20, 2017, 03:30:55 PM »
The bloom is off the Rose! 

Charlie Rose Suspended By CBS, PBS and Bloomberg Amid Sexual Misconduct Claims

Theo Wargo/Getty Images
Charlie Rose

The Washington Post spoke to eight women about Rose's conduct toward women who worked on his eponymous show.
In response to a Washington Post report detailing multiple accusations of inappropriate conduct, PBS and Bloomberg announced on Monday afternoon that both companies will stop distributing Charlie Rose's eponymous show, Charlie Rose. The nightly show is produced by Rose's company, Charlie Rose Inc.

Separately, CBS announced that Rose is suspended from his role as CBS This Morning co-host. "Charlie Rose is suspended immediately while we look into this matter," the network said. Rose is also a contributing correspondent for 60 Minutes.

"PBS was shocked to learn today of these deeply disturbing allegations," the organization said in a statement. "We are immediately suspending distribution of 'Charlie Rose. ' ... PBS does not fund this nightly program or supervise its production, but we expect our producers to provide a workplace where people feel safe and are treated with dignity and respect. "

In a statement, Bloomberg said: "We are deeply disturbed to learn of these allegations and are immediately suspending the show from airing on Bloomberg TV."

The Post spoke to eight women for the story about Rose, which focuses on his treatment of Charlie Rose employees between the late 1990s and 2011. None of the women worked for CBS or PBS, according to the report, and PBS, CBS and Bloomberg all told the newspaper that "they have no records of sexual harassment complaints about Charlie Rose."

"Most of the women said Rose alternated between fury and flattery in his interactions with them," the Post reported. "Five described Rose putting his hand on their legs, sometimes their upper thigh, in what they perceived as a test to gauge their reactions. Two said that while they were working for Rose at his residences or were traveling with him on business, he emerged from the shower and walked naked in front of them. One said he groped her buttocks at a staff party."

Rose addressed the allegations in a statement to the Post and to reporters following publication. He said: "In my 45 years in journalism, I have prided myself on being an advocate for the careers of the women with whom I have worked. Nevertheless, in the past few days, claims have been made about my behavior toward some former female colleagues.

“It is essential that these women know I hear them and that I deeply apologize for my inappropriate behavior. I am greatly embarrassed. I have behaved insensitively at times, and I accept responsibility for that, though I do not believe that all of these allegations are accurate. I always felt that I was pursuing shared feelings, even though I now realize I was mistaken.

“I have learned a great deal as a result of these events, and I hope others will too. All of us, including me, are coming to a newer and deeper recognition of the pain caused by conduct in the past, and have come to a profound new respect for women and their lives.”

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/charlie-rose-suspended-by-cbs-pbs-sexual-harassment-claims-1060477

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #99 on: November 20, 2017, 03:56:50 PM »
Holy smokes.  Avalanche.  Bunch of hypocritical perverts.