Author Topic: Marc Lobliner’s Death Sentence - Female competitors  (Read 5299 times)

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
Marc Lobliner’s Death Sentence - Female competitors
« on: October 14, 2017, 09:50:27 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Marc Lobliner’s Death Sentence
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 09:56:30 AM »
Just saw it last night. Good movie

X

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 09:58:33 AM »
lol,
thread deleted in 5,4,3....
"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 10:00:50 AM »
lol at Marc Lobliner calling himself "CEO" of his own company haha  :D :D :D
X

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 10:07:12 AM »
Just saw it last night. Good movie

One of the best movies I’ve ever seen.seen it prob 20 times.llove the theme music.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2017, 10:08:14 AM »
One of the best movies I’ve ever seen.seen it prob 20 times.llove the theme music.

I truly enjoyed it.  Just goes to show how far someone can be pushed when driven to the edge!
X

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2017, 10:14:39 AM »
is death sentence the one where he goes vigilante on people who victimized his family?
"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Marc Lobliner’s Death Sentence - Female competitors
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2017, 10:51:41 AM »
So he's "providing info" and blackballing himself at the same time. Brilliant business strategy.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2017, 10:59:20 AM »
is death sentence the one where he goes vigilante on people who victimized his family?

Yup

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2017, 11:02:29 AM »

He meant SEO.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2017, 11:11:08 AM »
Yup

thanks, I remember seeing it a while back, perhaps time to re-watch
"

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2017, 11:13:40 AM »
So Marc, who I do know, and I am not afraid to confront him at expos and talk to him, especially when he is wrong, goes way back to 2008-2009, 7-8 years ago, which his facts are way off and tries to pass it was what is going on right now.  Seriously.  The next time I see Marc, and Marc will tell you, I will go right up to him, and go over this, most likely the L.A. Fit Expo if he dares to come again.

First of all, many of you know that I do go on these photoshoots, and do photoshoots myself, being a photographer for 25+ years, and been to over 300 contests.  The last photoshoots were in Vegas the day after the Olympia - some pretty hot ones too, on Sunday, three incredible competitors, which I will put on on a separate thread.

So who was there at the photoshoot? Marc just doesnt get it.  J.M. was the head photographer, I was doing video, another guy was taking behind the scenes pics, another guy was holding reflectors, and J.M.'s wife, yes, his wife was helping making sure all goes smoothly. And she has been for a while now. Sad to think that Marc still goes back 8+ years on a few peoples experiences.

Were these competitors forced to do photoshoots? No.  There are a lot of photographers that do photoshoots at various events, especially at the Olympia. They are fun, from both sides.  

From what I hear, from competitors that were with JM's Management group, prize money was never taken as as a cut. Prize money is prize money.  What the management company did take, as any management company does in any industry, is if they helped arrange a sponsorship deal with a supplement company while under contract, they receive some of that. Like any other management company out there.

These type of name calling, tactics to help his brand is just sad, and rightfully, if you want facts, then put facts out there - not 'rumors' or 'opinions'.  Do competitors, and promoters, and judges get together? Sometimes - people like each other.  The guys are cute. The girls are cute. It does happen. But are they forced to. No.  Everyone can make their own decision.

And I have many times seen a competitor with no known coach, with no know affiliation, go right to the top. Over and over again.

As for Tyler Manion, not cool, Marc.  Tyler is an awesome person, learning, been around for a long time, and has not dated anyone in the industry for years. Like your kids and family (whom your wife and kids are great), you need to have a little respect.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2017, 11:15:32 AM »
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2017, 11:16:47 AM »

How do you know its not going on right now? Do you know every single interaction that occurs in the bodybuilding/fitness industry?  Of course it still happens. I am just wondering the extent to which it does happen.
X

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2017, 11:45:06 AM »
thanks, I remember seeing it a while back, perhaps time to re-watch

Definitely worth watching again.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2017, 11:49:33 AM »
Lobliner should make more videos like this, raw uncensored and speaking the truth. He has no reason to kiss ass, nor does any other supplement company owner. This isn't the 90's where you have to pay to advertise in the magazines, sponsor shows, get booths at expos etc, you don't need the IFBB or NPC to promote products anymore, hell you don't need to have a pro bodybuilder to promote your products. You have the internet and youtube which is way more powerful of a marketing tool them any expo or magazine will do for you company. So by doing this I don't see anything negative happening financially to him, if his products are good thats all that really matters.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2017, 12:04:35 PM »
So Marc, who I do know, and I am not afraid to confront him at expos and talk to him, especially when he is wrong, goes way back to 2008-2009, 7-8 years ago, which his facts are way off and tries to pass it was what is going on right now.  Seriously.  The next time I see Marc, and Marc will tell you, I will go right up to him, and go over this, most likely the L.A. Fit Expo if he dares to come again.

First of all, many of you know that I do go on these photoshoots, and do photoshoots myself, being a photographer for 25+ years, and been to over 300 contests.  The last photoshoots were in Vegas the day after the Olympia - some pretty hot ones too, on Sunday, three incredible competitors, which I will put on on a separate thread.

So who was there at the photoshoot? Marc just doesnt get it.  J.M. was the head photographer, I was doing video, another guy was taking behind the scenes pics, another guy was holding reflectors, and J.M.'s wife, yes, his wife was helping making sure all goes smoothly. And she has been for a while now. Sad to think that Marc still goes back 8+ years on a few peoples experiences.

Were these competitors forced to do photoshoots? No.  There are a lot of photographers that do photoshoots at various events, especially at the Olympia. They are fun, from both sides.  

From what I hear, from competitors that were with JM's Management group, prize money was never taken as as a cut. Prize money is prize money.  What the management company did take, as any management company does in any industry, is if they helped arrange a sponsorship deal with a supplement company while under contract, they receive some of that. Like any other management company out there.

These type of name calling, tactics to help his brand is just sad, and rightfully, if you want facts, then put facts out there - not 'rumors' or 'opinions'.  Do competitors, and promoters, and judges get together? Sometimes - people like each other.  The guys are cute. The girls are cute. It does happen. But are they forced to. No.  Everyone can make their own decision.

And I have many times seen a competitor with no known coach, with no know affiliation, go right to the top. Over and over again.

As for Tyler Manion, not cool, Marc.  Tyler is an awesome person, learning, been around for a long time, and has not dated anyone in the industry for years. Like your kids and family (whom your wife and kids are great), you need to have a little respect.

If what he says is completely untrue, he should be sued for slander as those are some pretty strong accusations.  If no one takes any legal action, I can only assume there is a lot of truth.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
T

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2017, 12:23:38 PM »

Truth right here all of these retards who are self employed, they aren' t CEO of anything, who/ where is the rest of the board lol

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2017, 12:35:47 PM »
This fucking guy is so enervating to listen to. 

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2017, 12:36:30 PM »
Interesting comment below the vid (below) - Does anyone on here know Brad Maxwell?

Brad Maxwell
1 day ago
I could tell you so much about the inside of the NPC it isn't even funny. I am an ex judge that has seen it all in the 18+ years I was judging shows. You didn't even cover half of the crap that goes down. Keep fighting the good fight!

T

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2017, 12:46:59 PM »
Truth right here all of these retards who are self employed, they aren' t CEO of anything, who/ where is the rest of the board lol

:D :D :D

CEO: Marc Lobliner
CFO: Marc Lobliner
President: Marc Lobliner
Vice President: Marc Lobliner
CMO: Marc Lobliner
CTO: Marc Lobliner
CIO: Marc Lobliner
CDO: Marc Lobliner
X

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2017, 01:06:21 PM »

"

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2017, 01:15:02 PM »

This is actually true if you are incorporated and the only one in the company you are all those titles. You even have to have an annual board meeting even if it's you by yourself.  :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2017, 01:18:11 PM »
This is actually true if you are incorporated and the only one in the company you are all those titles. You even have to have an annual board meeting even if it's you by yourself.  :D

It will make for an impressive resume!
X