Author Topic: Quotes from an old schmoe I know....  (Read 27881 times)

keanu

• Getbig IV
Re: Quotes from an old schmoe I know....
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2017, 01:14:14 PM »
On one hand you have the best bodies in the world. Superhero bodies out of the cartoons, who are mostly broke with big anabolic bills. On the other hand you have gay guys with shitloads of money. These stories are likely just the tip of the iceberg.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2017, 04:25:59 AM »
Tom Platz was paid big money by rich schmoes who had private sex parties..to actually do bench squats onto a dildo.

Haha.....are you sure you are not Jimmy Thomson reincarnated ? 

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2017, 05:41:45 AM »
Are we supposed to believe all this nonsense?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2017, 06:02:09 AM »
Beefy claims ....In 1993 I moved to Venice, California to pursue my competitive bodybuilding aspirations. In a matter of weeks I had landed a job at the front desk at Golds, Venice. I worked with the legend Kent Keuhn at the time.

Surely that must give away who he is.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2017, 06:10:47 AM »
Instead of saying Schmoe, let's say Schome

Q

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2017, 06:40:40 AM »
any stories about schmoes and female competitors? that is much more interesting to hear about.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2017, 06:46:53 AM »
dent pewune

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2017, 06:55:00 AM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2017, 07:08:57 AM »
 ???
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2017, 09:39:38 AM »
A hispanic bodybuilder named Rudy Hermosillo won the 78 or 79 Teen Mr. America but was actually in his 20s. He was Stallones bodyguard. But Stallone fired him and buried his bodybuildung career upon Stallone coming home and catching Rudy fucking Stallones then girlfriend.
:D
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2017, 09:42:25 AM »
Mike Katz friend and training partner...Joey...from opening scene of Pumping Iron...was actually Mikes lover and Mike would take Joey to California every summer for 2 months to train for shows while Mike had off from teaching job each summer. While his wife was back in Connecticut with kids.
                         what would coach say ??? ??? ??? ???
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2017, 09:47:48 AM »
Arthur Jones would pay young black male highschool footballers players from local Deland,Florida highschool...to fuck his wife in orgys at his Nautilus compound factory quansut huts. It was not illegal in those days to fuck underage.
;D
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2017, 10:58:56 AM »
A black IFBB judge from Canada named Winston Roberts would pay the Mentzer brothers big cash to take private photos of Mike and Ray simulating sex with eachother...but not actually penetrating eachother or sucking...but just the pose of sex leading up to the insertion or suck. Supposedly got Mike and Ray to do the same for a rich Japanese man who started Japan Airlines.
::)
F

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2017, 11:30:02 AM »
This thread should do well. People love gossip especially when it's dirt.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2017, 12:18:49 PM »
::)
Good find. We got Nubret and Paco Arce's Gold crucifix on his neck. Winston Roberts and Mentzer.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2017, 12:20:53 PM »
Good find. We got Nubret and Paco Arce's Gold crucifix on his neck. Winston Roberts and Mentzer.

bodybuilders version of a scarlet letter

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2017, 12:31:18 PM »
:D
You already posted this in 2015, as well as the pic with Stallone
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=584947.0

And here is more of the story on Rudy and Sly's woman, as well as more pics.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=436288.0

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2017, 06:41:54 AM »
You already posted this in 2015, as well as the pic with Stallone
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=584947.0

And here is more of the story on Rudy and Sly's woman, as well as more pics.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=436288.0
                  good job someone has been paying attention.. ;) ;) ;) ;)serge's friend also wears the cross..
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2017, 06:47:02 AM »
                  good job someone has been paying attention.. ;) ;) ;) ;)serge's friend also wears the cross..
:D :D :D :D ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;) ;) ;)
F

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2017, 10:18:43 AM »
Mayor in Heaven :D

Q

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2017, 12:22:29 PM »
Beefy claims ....In 1993 I moved to Venice, California to pursue my competitive bodybuilding aspirations. In a matter of weeks I had landed a job at the front desk at Golds, Venice. I worked with the legend Kent Keuhn at the time.

Surely that must give away who he is.

why do you care so much about who people are behind a screen?

Nobody told you to put your name out there, YOU CHOSE TO VINCE.

And stop patting yourself on the back because you registered as your own name, you only did that because you thought everyone would kiss your ass, and it backfired. It was all ego, nothing more

Despite what I just wrote, I actually like you Basile, you are a wealth of knowledge, humour and a true legendary getbigger and should have blue stars.

But for fucks sake stop slagging people because they choose to have handles, thta is a point of internet message boards, espcially considering boards like this used to be just as popular for having more personal PED talk plus nevermind some of the topics discussed here, not the sex shit, but all kinds of political talk etc.

Oh and I think you are mixing beefyheavyweight with Hurricane Beef(who used to slag you tons)

2 totally different posters

PS- If you had registered on here way back when you started and were lets say, an office worker or employed by someone, you would not have named your online name using your own. Your online name would have been FlotsamandJetsam

i will put this all in blue fonts so you undertand it better
"

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2017, 10:01:40 PM »
why do you care so much about who people are behind a screen?

Nobody told you to put your name out there, YOU CHOSE TO VINCE.

And stop patting yourself on the back because you registered as your own name, you only did that because you thought everyone would kiss your ass, and it backfired. It was all ego, nothing more

Despite what I just wrote, I actually like you Basile, you are a wealth of knowledge, humour and a true legendary getbigger and should have blue stars.

But for fucks sake stop slagging people because they choose to have handles, thta is a point of internet message boards, espcially considering boards like this used to be just as popular for having more personal PED talk plus nevermind some of the topics discussed here, not the sex shit, but all kinds of political talk etc.

Oh and I think you are mixing beefyheavyweight with Hurricane Beef(who used to slag you tons)

2 totally different posters

PS- If you had registered on here way back when you started and were lets say, an office worker or employed by someone, you would not have named your online name using your own. Your online name would have been FlotsamandJetsam

i will put this all in blue fonts so you undertand it better

What a stupid theory. I post as myself because when I started posting on the net in 1998 I didn't like all the anonymous dicks out there. Why on earth post on a forum for years as someone unknown? That is hardly the manly thing to do in my book. Suggests no integrity. Ron and Goodrum post as themselves which is good. I don't mind handles but don't approve of people who we never know who they are. Clearly, the anonymous throw more stones and then have to hide because they would be hunted down otherwise.

Btw, I didn't mix those two Beefy dudes. I doubt the cook from Nova Scotia (Hurricane Beef) ever went to California. He disappeared so we don't know what happened to him. He did have high blood pressure or something like that.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2017, 10:08:56 PM »
What a stupid theory. I post as myself because when I started posting on the net in 1998 I didn't like all the anonymous dicks out there. Why on earth post on a forum for years as someone unknown? That is hardly the manly thing to do in my book. Suggests no integrity. Ron and Goodrum post as themselves which is good. I don't mind handles but don't approve of people who we never know who they are. Clearly, the anonymous throw more stones and then have to hide because they would be hunted down otherwise.

Btw, I didn't mix those two Beefy dudes. I doubt the cook from Nova Scotia (Hurricane Beef) ever went to California. He disappeared so we don't know what happened to him. He did have high blood pressure or something like that.

That's not a theory. Its a hypothesis. It still appears like you don't know the difference between a theory and a hypothesis.

Further, your Hypertrophy Hypothesis is delusional with zero evidence, which is why it has never been published in a reputable scientific journal.
X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2017, 11:18:04 PM »
That's not a theory. Its a hypothesis. It still appears like you don't know the difference between a theory and a hypothesis.

Further, your Hypertrophy Hypothesis is delusional with zero evidence, which is why it has never been published in a reputable scientific journal.

What an joke you are. Peddle your crap elsewhere and don't contaminate my posts with your excrement.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2017, 01:50:58 AM »
What an joke you are. Peddle your crap elsewhere and don't contaminate my posts with your excrement.

The only joke is your Hypertrophy hypothesis, which has never been published in a reputable science journal because no scientist would ever take it seriously.
X