Author Topic: Harvey Weinstein - The Fappening and the downfall  (Read 34991 times)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Black women complaining Weinstein discriminaed against them
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2017, 08:53:13 AM »
Jesus fucking Christ,Black people really can’t leave anything alone.News flash blacks some people don’t like you and are not attracted to you so fucking deal with it.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2017, 09:14:52 AM »
By not raping them for movie parts... ::)

https://www.buzzfeed.com/bimadewunmi/lets-talk-about-black-women-in-hollywood-and-harvey

Wait what, they're saying they feel discriminated because Weinstein never raped them for movie-parts?

Q

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2017, 09:19:15 AM »
they need some asain dick to shut em up

sf?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2017, 09:23:13 AM »
Tldr.  I stopped at "There's an elephant in the room and it's a black woman."

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2017, 09:39:31 AM »
Consider, for example, what Scottish film director Michael Caton-Jones told BuzzFeed News this week about a casting dispute with Weinstein.

In 1998, he was in line to direct the Miramax-produced crime drama B. Monkey, and his first choice for the lead was black British actor Sophie Okonedo.

Recalling a meeting between himself and Weinstein, Caton-Jones said: “Harvey kept saying to me, ‘Do you think she is fuckable?’”

The frustrated director replied, “Don’t screw up the casting of this film because you want to get laid,” which apparently incensed Weinstein.

After Caton-Jones was unceremoniously fired from the film following the conversation, Variety called him for a statement.

He said he told the interviewer about harassment claims against Weinstein that he had heard about, ending the conversation with: “I don’t cast films according to Harvey Weinstein’s erection.”
According to Caton-Jones, the reporter laughed. (In the end, Asia Argento, an Italian actor, got the role, and last week she was among the many women who publicly accused Weinstein of assaulting them.)

If we are to discern a general message about black women (and other women of color) from the product churned out by Hollywood, it is that they are not seen as leading role material, and that is intertwined with the idea that they are not desirable “trophies.”

At the very least, their near-absence in starring roles suggests a deep disinterest.

After all, dominating and “winning” a trophy depends on the idea that other people want to win it too.

Repeatedly questioning Okonedo’s “fuckability” was a clear view into Weinstein’s mind, not just as a film producer but as a man.

Looking at the list of women who have accused him of harassment and assault, it’s clear he was going after not only culture-certified “trophies” but also those he felt he could suppress or control.

Their fuckability was the currency he wanted, regardless of their consent.
It’s important to note whom Harvey Weinstein allegedly went after, and by extension, those he did not.
Q

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2017, 09:59:00 AM »
He can rape an assault who he chooses,if he is racist then he is racist and that is his belief nothing wrong with it.Also all the women crying rape k ew exactly what they were doing so bullshit on the rape charges.They knew what they had to do to be famous and rich and they did it as would I given the opportunity,not with him but a chick.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2017, 10:08:32 AM »
Is Sophie Okonedo fuckable ? ? ? ???
If you ask me I would say yes !!!
But to be honest she is not a real beauty , actually she is just little better than the average.
I can understand if someone with the power and money of Weistein passed on her.

On the other hand if Sophie Okenedo  looked like the girl in pic below I am sure Weistein would have fucked her !!! :P ;D

darkeyes

« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2017, 06:29:17 AM »
But to be honest she is not a real beauty , actually she is just little better than the average.

On the other hand if Sophie Okenedo  looked like the girl in pic below I am sure Weistein would have fucked her !!! :P ;D

bet she sucks good cock. most black chicks do.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2017, 07:03:51 AM »
bet she sucks good cock. most black chicks do.

that ass looks pretty good

just bend her over the counter and gave that hair and pound her asshole good and hard

piston power  8)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: The Fappening - it was all from Harvey Weinstein's phone
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2017, 07:15:00 AM »
the polanski girl was 13 when he drugged and raped her

That is a child

Wasn't it a sodomy rape also?

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: Harvey Weinstein - The Fappening and the downfall
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2017, 07:18:33 AM »
So he wasn't a male Mudshark. Sounds good, just let him apologise then and everyone can move the fuck on.

darkeyes

« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2017, 07:49:02 AM »
that ass looks pretty good

just bend her over the counter and gave that hair and pound her asshole good and hard

piston power  8)
yeah..right on bro ..pound that pussy & ass

darkeyes

« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2017, 07:53:08 AM »
 :D<

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2017, 09:42:34 AM »

16 year old fully grown very attractive girls: totally different than children.

I agree, very poor judgement of Polanski, and he was absolutely wrong

But: every hetero man will look at such girls and admire their beauty (And dream of being intimate with them. Just biology)

A 16 year old is a child you perv. It's people like you who think just because they look older than they are that its OK. A 16 year old  has the mind of a child. Sounds like you do too.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2017, 10:59:36 AM »
Wasn't it a sodomy rape also?

Yes, a few years ago when the documentary came out, a few newspapers ran a description of it. He was afraid to get her pregnant, so he ask her "if he could use the back" or something like that :-\. The description of how he set it up, talked to her was gross. Real pedo stuff.

As a far as Weinstein, Sophie Okonedo is indeed cute, and they should just sell off the company. It's never going to be healthy again as long as there's a Weinstein involved.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2017, 12:04:19 PM »
Wait what, they're saying they feel discriminated because Weinstein never raped them for movie-parts?

In a sense. But it's (a cry) about not being seen as desirable. Not being a seen as a trophy. Not worthy of a role. But then the writer also delves into sexual harassment. It was all over the map. I would go indepth, but this is Getbig.

Simple Simon

« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2017, 12:11:24 PM »

she looks like she looking at her reflection in a spoon.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2017, 12:11:27 PM »
My whole issue is not whether or not he crossed any legal lines, but with the ones coming out now screaming "rape or harassment " who were clearly from there stories was any of the folling...they were just hit on, refused and got the part/continued working with them for years...the were willing particepants and still got the part(s) and continued working with them for years, or they willingly did do it, things did not turn out the way they wanted despite getting the parts(ie did not get the startdom/oscars/emmys etc because they really are not the puiblic's cup of tea, example Rose Mcgowa)

Considering they have basically fired and removed this guy from everything hoollywood, are these actress's going to return any awards they won as a result of Weinstein's heavily lobbying for them and his company to win(which he is just as famous for, along with his notorious temper and these allegations)

If he has crossed the line with any(ie actual rape/constant haraasment) then yeah that is pretty bad and in the rape part, very illegal as we all know, and that is fine, but for the most part, most of these are people crying foul after the fact with nothing really of substance because nothing happened and/or they were willing and complicit particiapants.

those parts are up tot he courts to decide, but either way he is probably ruined because if he did this to kids he would serve time, then be back working behind the scenes because that is the ACTUAL disturbing fact about how Hollywood picks and chooses whom they cast out.
"

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2017, 12:21:46 PM »
Man I'm really out of the loop cause I never heard of this cat, but it sounds like he gets laid a lot so good for him.

Simple Simon

« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2017, 12:24:33 PM »
My whole issue is not whether or not he crossed any legal lines, but with the ones coming out now screaming "rape or harassment " who were clearly from there stories was any of the folling...they were just hit on, refused and got the part/continued working with them for years...the were willing particepants and still got the part(s) and continued working with them for years, or they willingly did do it, things did not turn out the way they wanted despite getting the parts(ie did not get the startdom/oscars/emmys etc because they really are not the puiblic's cup of tea, example Rose Mcgowa)

Considering they have basically fired and removed this guy from everything hoollywood, are these actress's going to return any awards they won as a result of Weinstein's heavily lobbying for them and his company to win(which he is just as famous for, along with his notorious temper and these allegations)

If he has crossed the line with any(ie actual rape/constant haraasment) then yeah that is pretty bad and in the rape part, very illegal as we all know, and that is fine, but for the most part, most of these are people crying foul after the fact with nothing really of substance because nothing happened and/or they were willing and complicit particiapants.

those parts are up tot he courts to decide, but either way he is probably ruined because if he did this to kids he would serve time, then be back working behind the scenes because that is the ACTUAL disturbing fact about how Hollywood picks and chooses whom they cast out.

Oscar winning actresses turned him down, women who say he fucked them hardly acted in anything?

Sounds legit...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2017, 12:29:58 PM »
In a sense. But it's (a cry) about not being seen as desirable. Not being a seen as a trophy. Not worthy of a role. But then the writer also delves into sexual harassment. It was all over the map. I would go indepth, but this is Getbig.

One would think they would be happy not to have been desired/fucked by Weinstein! :D

Q

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2017, 01:02:09 PM »
Female Israeli soldier fending off Weinstein henchmen.  >:(

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #72 on: October 22, 2017, 01:16:28 PM »
Man I'm really out of the loop cause I never heard of this cat, but it sounds like he gets laid a lot so good for him.

wonder if he injects 2-3 grams of deca per week ::)

p.s. I posted an update pic, up 7 pounds in 7 days baby

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #73 on: October 22, 2017, 01:24:30 PM »
ok, harvey is out , who s next now? I hope they  throw out all now, not keeping quiet for another 30 years. letterman , stone and kimmel seems also some creeps, what you ?

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!