Author Topic: Harvey Weinstein - The Fappening and the downfall  (Read 35037 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Harvey Weinstein - The Fappening and the downfall
« Reply #100 on: November 01, 2017, 02:16:04 PM »
I once made eye contact with my teacher, he looked at me for slightly longer than I deemed acceptable.

I want compensation....

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #101 on: November 01, 2017, 03:49:44 PM »
The allegations of sexual abuse and/or downright assault are disturbing when it comes to these people needs to be investigated to make sure there is any truth to them.

The allegations of sexual harrassment though, are for the most part bollocks and most are just flirting, heavy flirting, failed seduction attempts and in a few cases some work place abuse of power. But even with that more often than not, these people "coming forward" were complicit, willing participants and had no problem to be willing to go to any leagths to get the fame and fortune they sought out and got. Now that the curtain is lowly closing on some of these women's careers, they figured now is the time to start acting "brave"

The people in my first paragraph on both sides need their day in court etc, the ones in the second are one o 2 categories, one fuck off with your phony bullshit and 2 nobody's business except the company's human resources department

I dunno if it is just me, but when the hell did it become a crime to tell a person you like them, want to fuck them or want to fool around with them. Whether she rejects or accepts, no foul in those situations unless someone is forced which in alot of the cases in paragraph 2 are exactly that.

Even with how the media tried to downplay the Spacey stuff at first by focusing on him coming out before it blew up and they had to start addressing the actor's claims of when he was 14 shows me that they are using all these actress claims to deflect from the real elephant in Hollywood's room and that is the pederasts
Seems like we have some shared accounts....... ::)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #102 on: November 01, 2017, 04:15:56 PM »

I dunno, wanna put your account up against mine for a loser gets banned poll Shizzo?
"

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #103 on: November 01, 2017, 04:18:16 PM »
I once made eye contact with my teacher, he looked at me for slightly longer than I deemed acceptable.

I want compensation....
Did you get a good grade in class?

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #104 on: November 01, 2017, 04:55:01 PM »
Ratner got the Species chick to give him some knob?

Nice.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #105 on: November 01, 2017, 06:07:14 PM »
Ratner got the Species chick to give him some knob?

Nice.

Man, she was so hot in that movie.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #106 on: November 01, 2017, 07:08:08 PM »
Full nudity in that film, P4W.

Topless in a couple of scenes.

T&A in the hot tub.

But you can see bush when she jumps in that car in the supermarket parking lot.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 01, 2017, 07:29:01 PM »

When I just came back to this thread I saw this post and decided to respond again tou what you said here.

First off, my account is not shared bottom line, don't believe that, too fucking bad.

Secondly, if my account or anyone else's was shared, what fucking business is it of yours?

Lastly, perhaps if you spent more time not obsessing over people's accounts, people you don't actually know in real life, then maybe, just maybe you would focus more on actually contributing more than the absolute dribble you post 99 out of 100 posts. And then, people would take what you have to say more in jest rather than absolute disgust. Funny thing is I bust your balls pretty much alot of the time, however I don't try to run you off the board with my so called shared account. And if I was a gimmick, or Josh like you allude to so much, How come in another month I will have been here 6 years and have almost 5000 posts. I would have been gone 5 years, 10 months and 4800 posts ago you fucking dolt

If Ron or the mods actually deleted all your nonsensical bullshit posts out of the 1400 you have on this account and the almost 30,000 you had on the original one you would be down to around 150 total

So again, stop focusing on what you perceive about others accounts, as it is really none of your business you never will be moderator.
"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
Re: Black women complaining Weinstein discriminaed against them
« Reply #108 on: November 01, 2017, 10:11:22 PM »

Consider, for example, what Canadian-Australian Getbigger Vince Basile told Fitness By Matt this week about a casting dispute with Vince Goodrum.

In 2015, he was in line to direct the Caliber Fitness-produced comedy drama B.Suit, the Biography of former gay power bottom turned Jesus freak TBombz and was set to cast online troll Fitness Frenzy in the lead

Recalling a meeting between himself and Goodrum, Basile said: “Goodrum kept saying to me, ‘Do you think he is fuckable?’”

The frustrated director replied, “Don’t screw up the casting of this film because you want to get laid,” which apparently incensed Goodrum.

After Basile was unceremoniously fired from the project and had his Blue Stars stripped from his title following the conversation, Ron Avidan called him for a statement.

He said he told the Matt c about harassment claims against Goodrum that he had heard about, ending the conversation with: “I don’t cast films according to Vince Goodrum;s 8 inch erection.”
According to Basile, Matt C laughed and started rambling about himself and racism for around 15 minutes. (In the end,King Shizzo, an Pt St Lucie closeted GetBigger, got the role, and last week he was among the many human otters who publicly accused Goodrum of seducing him with his kielbasa by offering him a Homewrecker sandwich after he blew his load.)

If we are to discern a general message about otters (and other GetBiggers still painfully clinging to the closet door) from the product churned out by Caliber fitness, it is that they are not seen as leading role material, and that is intertwined with the idea that they are not desirable “trophies.”

At the very least, their near-absence in starring roles suggests a deep disinterest.

After all, dominating and “winning” a trophy depends on the idea that other people want to win it too.

Repeatedly questioning OFitness Frenzy's “fuckability” was a clear view into Goodrum's mind, not just as a film producer but as a man.

Looking at the list of Getbiggers who have accused him of sending pictures of him standing next to his Cherokee fully nude, it’s clear he was going after not only culture-certified “trophies” but also those he felt he could suppress or control.

Their fuckability was the currency he wanted, regardless of their horrid looks.
It’s important to note whom Vince Goodrum allegedly went after, and by extension, those he did not.

Fixed for GetBig austerity
"

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #109 on: November 01, 2017, 11:08:01 PM »
Full nudity in that film, P4W.

Topless in a couple of scenes.

T&A in the hot tub.

But you can see bush when she jumps in that car in the supermarket parking lot.

Imma get the bluray and freeze frame that shit.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #110 on: November 02, 2017, 01:44:14 AM »
When I just came back to this thread I saw this post and decided to respond again tou what you said here.

First off, my account is not shared bottom line, don't believe that, too fucking bad.

Secondly, if my account or anyone else's was shared, what fucking business is it of yours?

Lastly, perhaps if you spent more time not obsessing over people's accounts, people you don't actually know in real life, then maybe, just maybe you would focus more on actually contributing more than the absolute dribble you post 99 out of 100 posts. And then, people would take what you have to say more in jest rather than absolute disgust. Funny thing is I bust your balls pretty much alot of the time, however I don't try to run you off the board with my so called shared account. And if I was a gimmick, or Josh like you allude to so much, How come in another month I will have been here 6 years and have almost 5000 posts. I would have been gone 5 years, 10 months and 4800 posts ago you fucking dolt

If Ron or the mods actually deleted all your nonsensical bullshit posts out of the 1400 you have on this account and the almost 30,000 you had on the original one you would be down to around 150 total

So again, stop focusing on what you perceive about others accounts, as it is really none of your business you never will be moderator.
Meltdown.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 02, 2017, 01:53:48 AM »

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #112 on: November 02, 2017, 05:13:13 AM »
Imma get the bluray and freeze frame that shit.

LOL.

It is actually a pretty good Action/Sci-Fi/Horror movie.

Michael Madsen is badass.
Ben Kingsley is the shit.
Marg Helgenberg shows her tits.

Simple Simon

« Reply #113 on: November 02, 2017, 05:59:02 AM »
LOL.

hes a fat pussy....

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #114 on: November 02, 2017, 07:51:09 AM »
LOL.

Species 1 was cool, but Natasha will always be known as the Species-chick regardless of her other accolades... :D
Q

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: November 02, 2017, 07:59:00 AM »
Too much discussion and writing.  more pics please

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #116 on: November 02, 2017, 03:54:37 PM »
Another one:

https://www.salon.com/2017/11/02/danny-masterson-under-fire-for-allegedly-raping-four-women/

Following a series of accusations and exposés leveled at multiple powerful men in the field of entertainment, "That '70s Show" star Danny Masterson may be undergoing renewed scrutiny for allegedly raping four women.

The charges against Masterson, 41, come from currently unnamed women whose claims date back to the 2000s. Even before the exposés covering Harvey Weinstein's reputed pattern of sexual abuse surfaced, these accusations were under investigation by Los Angeles authorities. However, in this rapidly shifting media atmosphere, a report on the progress of those investigations written by Yashar Ali and published on HuffPost may see Masterson facing increased scrutiny.
X

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: November 03, 2017, 01:53:35 AM »
The Brett Ratner allegations are old news.  This has been known for ages.  Just the media was pushing it under the carpet.

Ratner was hanging with convicted child sex abusers.

I'd like to correct this comment.

I was thinking of Brian Singer.  Brian Singer hung with convicted pedos at pedo parties.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #118 on: November 03, 2017, 06:10:22 AM »
Strip away the tinsel of Hollyweird and underneath you'll find the real tinsel.

That place is filled with SF1900s.  Disgusting filt playing at "moral" outrage.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: November 03, 2017, 06:55:04 AM »
the other thing that should not be allowed is having "unnamed" women coming forward with accusations.

Whether the accusations with some of these people is true or not this who anonymous accusations is too easy to ruin one person's livelihood and life, if you are over 18 and the alledged harassment/assault etc took place when you are an adult, then uou should have to have your name out there because you are playing with people's lives.

Honestly I dismiss anyone's accusations of anything when they choose to remain anonymous whether true or not, because it is becoming way too easy to just accuse people of things today that are slanderous.

When it comes to kid's crimes that stuff is alright to me(anonymity) unless it is something that happened more than a decade ago, because again you are playing with people's lives and we tend to have this torch and pitchfork mentality. Just look at that fucked up thing with Rolling Stone that is the first thing that crossed my mind. Those guys were 100% innocent and are fucked forever because nobody pays attention after the damage has been done.

At least if people who make accusations know that there are consequences to them lying as much as it would be to the peerps, it would alot of these claims(the harrassment, play for pay ones) come back to the reality they are

"

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #120 on: November 03, 2017, 07:02:31 AM »
I want to hear from the women who sucked ugly old man cock and didn't get the part.  My Nelson Muntz imitation is standing by.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #121 on: November 03, 2017, 07:04:29 AM »
I want to hear from the women who sucked ugly old man cock and didn't get the part.  My Nelson Muntz imitation is standing by.

I'm thinking we wont be hearing from them anytime soon as it's impolite to talk with a full mouth.  Remember, they're still trying to get that big role.

Simple Simon

« Reply #122 on: November 03, 2017, 01:12:02 PM »
maybe all these actresses should be asked how can they live with themselves knowing all their success and wealth was the result of sucking some dirty old guys cock.

Dont seem to upset spending and enjoying their celebrity lifestyles that came of the back of a "filthy rape".

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: November 03, 2017, 03:08:15 PM »
maybe all these actresses should be asked how can they live with themselves knowing all their success and wealth was the result of sucking some dirty old guys cock.

Dont seem to upset spending and enjoying their celebrity lifestyles that came of the back of a "filthy rape".

Hollywood is full of whores and the famous ones are the cream of the crop. They're probably quite proud of that and the lower-ranked Hollywood whores envy them. Those 'straight' male whores doing gay shit to get the part are even worse. There's so much G4P going on in Hollywood, maybe even more than women having sex with men just to get the job. Homo's run the industry.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #124 on: November 03, 2017, 03:41:03 PM »