Author Topic: Harvey Weinstein - The Fappening and the downfall  (Read 34828 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Harvey Weinstein - The Fappening and the downfall
« Reply #125 on: November 03, 2017, 03:43:02 PM »
Hollywood is full of whores and the famous ones are the cream of the crop. They're probably quite proud of that and the lower-ranked Hollywood whores envy them. Those 'straight' male whores doing gay shit to get the part are even worse. There's so much G4P going on in Hollywood, maybe even more than women having sex with men just to get the job. Homo's run the industry.

Q

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #126 on: November 03, 2017, 08:26:25 PM »
.. It's about time we get a president with an ample measure of testosterone .. Grab em' by the pussy! .. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: November 07, 2017, 12:19:52 PM »
This is something that makes a difference, not complaining but still funding netflix and cable tv every month.

Manhattan DA to seek Weinstein indictment next week:

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/07/manhattan-da-to-seek-weinstein-indictment-next-week/

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #128 on: November 08, 2017, 06:01:36 PM »
Jeffrey Tambor denies sexual harassment allegation, Amazon investigating

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2017/11/08/jeffrey-tambor-denies-sexual-harassment-allegation-amazon-investigating/846480001/

Jeffrey Tambor is the latest star to be hit with a sexual harassment allegation.

On Wednesday, Deadline reported the existence of a private Facebook post from the actor's former assistant, a transgender woman named Van Barnes, which implied that Tambor engaged in inappropriate behavior.

Tambor, who plays a trans woman on the hit show Transparent, rejected such claims on Wednesday, calling Barnes' allegations “baseless.”

Amazon Studios has initiated an investigation into the allegations, Amazon spokesperson Craig Berman confirmed to USA TODAY late Wednesday.

Deadline first obtained the following statement from Tambor, who "adamantly" denied the allegations, citing a "disgruntled" former assistant behind the claim.

“I am aware that a former disgruntled assistant of mine has made a private post implying that I had acted in an improper manner toward her,” Tambor, 73, said in the statement, which was confirmed by USA TODAY. “I adamantly and vehemently reject and deny any and all implication and allegation that I have ever engaged in any improper behavior toward this person or any other person I have ever worked with. I am appalled and distressed by this baseless allegation.”

According to Deadline and Variety, Amazon is in the process of speaking to members of the Transparent production and Tambor personally, per the studio’s policy.

Amazon Studios was hit with its own sexual misconduct scandal after studio head Roy Price resigned on Oct. 19 following allegations he sexually harassed a female producer of The Man in the High Castle.

If you have ever experienced or witnessed sexual misconduct while working in the entertainment industry, we’d like to hear from you. Send us a secure tip using the instructions at newstips.usatoday.com.
X

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: November 09, 2017, 10:35:43 AM »
Unprecedented Movie Scandal Recovery

1. Ridley Scott's ‘All The Money In The World’ finished filming entirely.
2. Kevin Spacey scandal broke out.
3. Producers, directors, crew, and all actors agreed to reshoot ALL of Kevin Spacey's scenes with Christopher Plummer instead.
4. The movie will still be released on schedule with all marketing material changed to erase Space.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #130 on: November 09, 2017, 10:42:30 AM »

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: November 09, 2017, 10:48:24 AM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #132 on: November 09, 2017, 12:11:26 PM »
Louie jackoff Ck

BB

• Getbig V

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: November 10, 2017, 05:34:41 PM »
Now wait just a second!  >:(

Richard Dreyfuss' son came out against Kevin Spacey for groping him....

Now Richard Dreyfuss' son's father(Richard Dreyfuss) is accused of harassment:

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/10/richard-dreyfuss-accused-of-sexual-harassment/?_ga=2.239995328.2128975559.1510363789-1636837968.1497538411

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: November 10, 2017, 07:09:05 PM »
Love how everyone is guilty until proven innocent

unless its Hildog, Podesta the molesta and the rest of the pizza crew..

Should make a movie with the pizzagate crew and call it.....

The Untouchables....

Or should that be the touchables...?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #137 on: November 10, 2017, 07:22:35 PM »
Love how everyone is guilty until proven innocent

Weinstein, depicted in the most unflattering light - is nothing. if even a fraction of the unfathomable filth that is hollywood becomes common knowledge... Weinstein will look like jesus christ in comparison to others.

BB

• Getbig V

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #140 on: November 10, 2017, 07:51:33 PM »

"...and he had the giant yellow beanbag chair."  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #141 on: November 10, 2017, 08:06:54 PM »
"...and he had the giant yellow beanbag chair."  ;D

LOL!  ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #142 on: November 10, 2017, 08:17:05 PM »

Oh. Howard i used to visit the brambles and anything goes there hahhaaaaa.ohh myyyy

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #143 on: November 11, 2017, 04:15:51 AM »
Si it s decided? Who makes the best blowjob in hollwooda?! Damon , cloouney or pitt? I guess pit with two gf, wife abused by weinerstein and did nothing would run if called to give the best bj possoble, plus he lived a couple of years as "houseboy" with a writer, wtf http://www.thomracina.com/bradpitt.html

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #144 on: November 11, 2017, 04:30:40 AM »
Imagine the allegations that would have come out against Joe and Ben Weider if they were still alive!

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #145 on: November 14, 2017, 07:07:25 PM »
I don't particularly care for Rose Mcgowan and her BS, but this is so fucking obvious they are trying to pull some bullshit to discredit.

FFS they arrested Feldman for drug posession a month ago and now this.

bet there is some Ray Donovan type shit going on behind the scenes with both accused and accusers, what a clusterfuck

http://www.cp24.com/entertainment-news/celebrity-news/rose-mcgowan-surrenders-to-virginia-police-on-drug-charge-1.3678138
"

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #146 on: November 14, 2017, 10:23:21 PM »
I don't particularly care for Rose Mcgowan and her BS, but this is so fucking obvious they are trying to pull some bullshit to discredit.

FFS they arrested Feldman for drug posession a month ago and now this.

bet there is some Ray Donovan type shit going on behind the scenes with both accused and accusers, what a clusterfuck

http://www.cp24.com/entertainment-news/celebrity-news/rose-mcgowan-surrenders-to-virginia-police-on-drug-charge-1.3678138
I guess you didn't read the article.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: November 14, 2017, 10:58:38 PM »
Police arresting whistle blowers.  This is so transparent.  No doubt police are illegally intertwined with all of this.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #148 on: November 14, 2017, 11:37:53 PM »
Police arresting whistle blowers.  This is so transparent.  No doubt police are illegally intertwined with all of this.
The VA Airport Authority have little do with what is happening now. This stemmed from an incident on Jan 20. Warrant was issued on Feb 1. Long before this whole story started breaking.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: November 19, 2017, 07:05:45 PM »
Double hitter -

www.time.com/5031148/russell-simmons-sexual-misconduct/ .

"Model Keri Claussen Khalighi has come forward to accuse Def Jam Records mogul Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct in 1991 when she was 17 years old.

In a report Sunday in the Los Angeles Times, Khalighi says that Simmons coerced her to perform a sex act and later penetrated her without her consent. She says the film producer and director Brett Ratner, who has also been accused by multiple women of sexual harassment, was present."

Also mentioned that Russell Simmons called Terry Crews, and told him politely to shut up about his meat getting grabbed -

www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/russell-simmons-urged-terry-crews-give-alleged-groper-pass-article-1.3644381 .