Author Topic: Drugs vs Genetics  (Read 26177 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Drugs vs Genetics
« Reply #100 on: October 22, 2017, 02:11:10 PM »
dullian clamied he used no more than 1.5 grams of gear a week
go away grown ups are talking....

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: October 22, 2017, 02:23:11 PM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #102 on: October 22, 2017, 02:28:36 PM »
Synthol is the only way for you.

careful, hes certainly daft enough.....

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #103 on: October 22, 2017, 02:37:46 PM »
Why some of the dumbasses on here that listen to gh15 is beyond me haha

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #104 on: October 22, 2017, 02:57:06 PM »
Because they are women.  There are still genetic limits on what can be accomplished.  If this were the case, then why doesn't every guy that takes hormones attain the size and density of Dorian Yates?  Ronnie Coleman? 

That's my point. You have a genetic limit to how much you can hypertrophy, and drugs can't change that.  The amount of hypertrophy can also vary considerably from individual to individual.

chess315

« Reply #105 on: October 22, 2017, 03:03:14 PM »
 Yes but very few honestly take 5-6 grams and enough gh insulin all together and heavy orals it's still far and few in between

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 22, 2017, 03:26:21 PM »
That's my point. You have a genetic limit to how much you can hypertrophy, and drugs can't change that.  The amount of hypertrophy can also vary considerably from individual to individual.

Why don’t you try a pro stack and get back to us

Keep in mind these pros the majority are all under 5’10, so tell me naturally how big they really are without drugs?

Flex wheeler is 170 tops at 5’10 without drugs

Dexter started out as a bantam at 5’6

All these guys are tiny without drugs with or without their genetics

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #107 on: October 22, 2017, 03:32:28 PM »
^we are all lean to begin with or fat but chunky fat with muscle on us,,

all of us that become pros have good igf numbers to begin with and or respond very well to hormones,,

also to your other question why would they listen to me? I wrote the bible I am god in their world and in any one who ever been to a bodybuidl show,, G O D

this is why they listen to what I say everywhere I give my presense no matter who it is they all listen very carefully,,

using a pro stack wont do shit for you if you don't have great genetic respond like we do,, end of case,, it may grow you into a gymazium rat like many who climed on my fame along the years but it wont make you into a pro.. atleast not ifbb professional,, maybe today you can get by with some title who knows with this generation nothingness which become dominant all around you now days,, back in my time it wasn't that dominant,,

gh15 approved

fallen angel

Simple Simon

« Reply #108 on: October 22, 2017, 03:34:23 PM »
^we are all lean to begin with or fat but chunky fat with muscle on us,,

all of us that become pros have good igf numbers to begin with and or respond very well to hormones,,

also to your other question why would they listen to me? I wrote the bible I am god in their world and in any one who ever been to a bodybuidl show,, G O D

this is why they listen to what I say everywhere I give my presense no matter who it is they all listen very carefully,,

using a pro stack wont do shit for you if you don't have great genetic respond like we do,, end of case,, it may grow you into a gymazium rat like many who climed on my fame along the years but it wont make you into a pro.. atleast not ifbb professional,, maybe today you can get by with some title who knows with this generation nothingness which become dominant all around you now days,, back in my time it wasn't that dominant,,

gh15 approved

gh15 approved

can someone please put a stop to this bullshit....

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #109 on: October 22, 2017, 03:39:20 PM »
Why don’t you try a pro stack and get back to us

Keep in mind these pros the majority are all under 5’10, so tell me naturally how big they really are without drugs?

Flex wheeler is 170 tops at 5’10 without drugs

Dexter started out as a bantam at 5’6

All these guys are tiny without drugs with or without their genetics

Again, it's the potential and response to drugs. It doesn't matter how small you start.

You're telling me what's stopping the average guy from responding like Wheeler or Levrone is a stack? Come on man.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #110 on: October 22, 2017, 03:42:52 PM »
can someone please put a stop to this bullshit....

^saying the retard who was no where to be found in some country club wanna be bodybuild when i wrote the bible..

who the fuck are you to say anything about what i put on here?

hating gets you no where,, jelousy gets you no where either,, and obviously your hormones got you absolitly no where in the ladder of whatever uk organization you did your local show at,,

idiot

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Simple Simon

« Reply #111 on: October 22, 2017, 03:46:44 PM »

^saying the retard who was no where to be found in some country club wanna be bodybuild when i wrote the bible..

who the fuck are you to say anything about what i put on here?

hating gets you no where,, jelousy gets you no where either,, and obviously your hormones got you absolitly no where in the ladder of whatever uk organization you did your local show at,,

idiot

gh15 approved

If I stepped onstage and placed dead last and posted a picture I have still achieved more than you.

Evidence backs up your claims mr bullshit artist.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #112 on: October 22, 2017, 03:48:21 PM »
Again, it's the potential and response to drugs. It doesn't matter how small you start.

You're telling me what's stopping the average guy from responding like Wheeler or Levrone is a stack? Come on man.

lean doesn't mean small..

you take half the fat off the typical American retard and you stay with smaller individuals than a lean kido that become future pro..

get it in your head its the doses that grow us

it is the genetic respond that makes us pros

get it in your head already after 13 years,,

doses matter.. only if the hormones are legit and only if your genetic respond is great,, if not you may get bigger indeed but you will end up like upthere you know saying oh i don't use a lot i use this little here and there.. he say it because he cant grow.. it is a problem of many amatuers that their genetic respond to hormones simply sux.. i don't know how to describe it in other more polite wording,,

genetic respond is what matter on your way to a pro card and thennnnn the doses come into play

and ofcourse if you are sold rubbish bunk underdose agent yes or other individual i will name soon enough.. if you use their bunk or selective scam shit you will also look like that and shall forever sit in some no where to be found gymazium playing with the local whore circa 2017... only this time the local whore will be a transexual,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index
fallen angel

Simple Simon

« Reply #113 on: October 22, 2017, 03:50:04 PM »
lean doesn't mean small..

you take half the fat off the typical American retard and you stay with smaller individuals than a lean kido that become future pro..

it is the genetic respond that makes us pros

get it in your head already after 13 years,,

doses matter.. only if the hormones are legit and only if your genetic respond is great,, if not you may get bigger indeed but you will end up like upthere you know saying oh i don't use a lot i use this little here and there.. he say it because he cant grow.. it is a problem of many amatuers that their genetic respond to hormones simply sux.. i don't know how to describe it in other more polite wording,,

genetic respond is what matter on your way to a pro card and thennnnn the doses come into play

and ofcourse if you are sold rubbish bunk underdose agent yes or other individual i will name soon enough.. if you use their bunk or selective scam shit you will also look like that and shall forever sit in some no where to be found gymazium playing with the local whore circa 2017... only this time the local whore will be a transexual,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index

and not a single mention of tolerance to side effects.

Some fucking guru.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #114 on: October 22, 2017, 03:51:17 PM »
If I stepped onstage and placed dead last and posted a picture I have still achieved more than you.

Evidence backs up your claims mr bullshit artist.

you are 2 dimentional flat physiqe i doubt you can win a local city show unless you go very low in weight,, I'm being serious,, and you achievd nothing so have some respect,, you talking to me here not to some kidos on the few holes you spent you time in,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Simple Simon

« Reply #115 on: October 22, 2017, 03:52:48 PM »
you are 2 dimentional flat physiqe i doubt you can win a local city show unless you go very low in weight,, I'm being serious,, and you achievd nothing so have some respect,, you talking to me here not to some kidos on the few holes you spent you time in,,

gh15 approved

Fuck me its joon.

Dismissed.....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #116 on: October 22, 2017, 03:53:37 PM »
and not a single mention of tolerance to side effects.

Some fucking guru.

read the bible and i wrote about it in the last few hours on other threads..

getting old didn't do well for your eyes,,  

gh15 approved
fallen angel

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #117 on: October 22, 2017, 04:10:53 PM »

If you took a random sample of 100 young beginner trainees, and you supervised all the workouts, drug regimen, recovery, etc.And you had all the time you wanted to take this, you would find (IMO) that most would get marginal results that are good but not pro level, and a few would be close and some would shock you like they never even trained.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #118 on: October 22, 2017, 04:18:43 PM »
^as long as the hormones are legit yes, i don't like to call it drugs

drugs = narcotics that i took out of this sport long ago,, well not took out but reduced significantly due to my presense and acknoleged by the American administration by this,, the current administration in America love me straightout LOVE ME,, it is some of the druggies and drug dealers that hate me..

but yes as long as the hormones are legit you will see a pro in the making at the 2 gram point,, somewhere around 2000 mg is where you will see wether you will have a chance at competing for a pro card or not,, I'm talking here 5'9 5'10 heights..

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #119 on: October 22, 2017, 04:56:55 PM »
read the bible and i wrote about it in the last few hours on other threads..

getting old didn't do well for your eyes,,  

Fraud&Judas15 approved

HEY FOOL
RUN AWAY
GETTING OLD HASNT DONE MUCH TO IMPROVE
YOUR ABILTY TO ANSWER QUESTIONS

YOU HAVNT EVEN GOT A 1 DIMENSIONAL PHYSIQUE
YOU'VE NEVER COMPETED.

FFS - Give it up
What Idiotic Drivel

I know who was training with Dorian & His Sponsor
They Sponsored  5 Bodybuilders
Also Carrying out Bood Tests.

I can name the 5 & The Sponsors & Years.

Can You.? Name just one other than Dorian
Name the Sponsors.?
What Years.?

We're Waiting - Back up Your Big Claims

Fraud & Judas15
Exposed

chess315

« Reply #120 on: October 22, 2017, 05:11:35 PM »

HEY FOOL
RUN AWAY
GETTING OLD HASNT DONE MUCH TO IMPROVE
YOUR ABILTY TO ANSWER QUESTIONS

YOU HAVNT EVEN GOT A 1 DIMENSIONAL PHYSIQUE
YOU'VE NEVER COMPETED.

FFS - Give it up
What Idiotic Drivel

I know who was training with Dorian & His Sponsor
They Sponsored  5 Bodybuilders
Also Carrying out Bood Tests.

I can name the 5 & The Sponsors & Years.

Can You.? Name just one other than Dorian
Name the Sponsors.?
What Years.?

We're Waiting - Back up Your Big Claims

Fraud & Judas15
Exposed
are at least to of the guys dead ?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #121 on: October 22, 2017, 05:25:33 PM »
are at least to of the guys dead ?

No.
All are Alive.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: October 22, 2017, 05:57:18 PM »
If it's all drugs then why can't professional women bodybuilders match the size of men's competition?

If it's all genetics then why can't professional women bodybuilders match the size of men's competition?

I love this place   (Arnold's voice )

WoooSHHHHHHHHH   LE VRO NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #123 on: October 22, 2017, 06:06:45 PM »
If it's all genetics then why can't professional women bodybuilders match the size of men's competition?

I love this place   (Arnold's voice )

WoooSHHHHHHHHH   LE VRO NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wooooooosh your way to Arnoldhood , my friend 😃

Oh yeah. Arnold was hungrier than the rest.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 22, 2017, 06:31:12 PM »

There are a lot more reg people that will respond as good as Kevin or flex, it’s just that bbing is a subculture and no one cares, many kids aspire to play real pro sports, bbers are a very small number to sample with

Phil Heath said it best, he said in one of his interviews that he would have loved to go pro playing basketball but he wasn’t good enough

If flex’s genetics is so great he wouldn’t have ran into severe health problems like needing a new kidney, that’s def not good “tolerance genetics” for bbing

I’m not saying anyone can turn pro easily and do well, I am saying the phrase genetics is thrown around too much and some think bbers are god send or something special

In reality they are not, real sports athletes like Michael Phelps, Michael Jordan, mayweather, tom Brady, those are the truly genetic elite, not guys that depend and take boatload of drugs to maintain a physique