Author Topic: Does a trainer help push you through physique training?  (Read 4376 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: q for bequeer or any of the serious fellas who actually train here
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2017, 12:32:01 PM »

EDIT: you're on gear?

yep, and did you happen to see 15s quote about me  ;)

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2017, 12:36:35 PM »
that may be right, but the weird thing is that i am gaining already with a supposedly "slow acting" compound ie. Deca-Durabolin

but when i took it before i made decent gains from it in 3 weeks even

so i train like ass and take the right compounds for me ie. Deca and i make gains with little effort, im just curious if id make faster gains if j trained harder?

with real sports the harder and smarter you train you will have better results like shooting jumpers and practiing yoir drive against others

so what is this detox diet in short? i bet its keto with veggies, right?  :D
Email Dave at Huge285@aol.com it's not keto, it's zero caffeine, zero gluten, zero red meat, eggs, dairy, zero anabolics. Fast 12 hours a day, you're taking probiotics, apple cider vinegar 5 times a day, theres a bunch of other guidelines, but it's great. Regardless of what people may say about Dave, he knows his shit, especially when it comes to science, nutrition, anabolics, health, training, and he will always email you back. Give it a shot.

Simple Simon

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2017, 01:23:44 PM »
Email Dave at Huge285@aol.com it's not keto, it's zero caffeine, zero gluten, zero red meat, eggs, dairy, zero anabolics. Fast 12 hours a day, you're taking probiotics, apple cider vinegar 5 times a day, theres a bunch of other guidelines, but it's great. Regardless of what people may say about Dave, he knows his shit, especially when it comes to science, nutrition, anabolics, health, training, and he will always email you back. Give it a shot.

hahahaha...it sells I suppose, theres one born every minute.

what a load of bollocks.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2017, 01:35:03 PM »
hahahaha...it sells I suppose, theres one born every minute.

what a load of bollocks.

gave was actually alot like you

ALL GODZILLA LEGS and zero upper body

GO GO they say hes got to go GO GO GODZILLA