Author Topic: i warned! -- gh15 social archives,,  (Read 12942 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
i warned! -- gh15 social archives,,
« on: October 24, 2017, 12:12:16 AM »
don homo lemon,,
anna fat Latina navaro
Lawrence i hate my own race oddonel
mika face lift brazizinski
joe fake republican scarborow

pretty much all fake news cnn and all fake news msnbc are straight out the result of barek Hussein Obama disgusting surveillance police state of the last 8 years,, now yes I blame bush the retard son and billy to some degree I do.. but husein Obama took and sculpted the ones I mentioned to really be in his own image.. to really hate on whites even though some of them are whites..

there are so many more to mention so many more and im tired to write about it but I have never seenin my life the amount of hate that one president gets his way,, 24 7,, none fuckin stop

the only thing close to it is what was done to me during the last decade but his is on a much bigger scale.. I mean it is absolitly insane and trust me I know what it is,,

I am disgusted with the angela ryes and the so call analysts that are prtty much getto culture brought to theatres around you by the communist party..

yes we won big time on November 8th,, 2016 and it will be samped onto the forhead of those fits for good but! what they are doing to such a great president who love and adore athletes.. is absolitly disgusting

I estimate  president Donald trump win reelection by atleast 20 points,, at the least!

all I see is getto thugs who ruined a country and the whole west..

the big nightmare is if the getto thugs get alliance with the islamo fascist.. that will straight out become a civil war supported by me,,

im disgusted with how those getto thugs ruined a generation and with it took away all the quality black music like stevie and lionel and marvin and Michael and ray chales and Diana ross and whitney,,

im disgusted by deep state and yes it wil be broken and already is being broken but it takes a long time.. and in the meanwhile I need to see it every day infront of me

fuckin disgust,,
gh15 approved

fallen angel

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: i warned!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 01:11:42 AM »
Excellent post. Very glad we have president Trump.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 01:35:45 AM »
serioiusly.. look whats going on with females.. its no longer females.. i would tke a female dog over a neo feminist "female" of 2017,, actually i would tke a female dog over any female no matter what year but you know what im saying,,

i really cant sit and shut up any more,, i used to talk a lot less about this issues 2005-2015 but last coupel of years it is becoming catastrophy

i wish and hope megan Kellys the neo disgusting feminist.. the mika braziziznskis.. the brooke baldwins.. the Christine romans.. the Nicole 'speaking out of the nose fucked and dumped on prome night Americana style' Wallace.. the kate baldwins.. the anna fat navaros.. the simone getto sanders.. the angela ryes.. the list is so fucking long it will take 2o pages to complete..

i fucking hope all of them get used and abused and gang raped by some islamo fascist fanatik islamists in iran.. to understand just how good the western male is..

i cant stand what happened to femininity,,

a female must be naturally submissive.. moment they don't have it.. moment this is changed the woman will not find a loving mate

a woman by nature must be submissive to the male.. its the abc the rule of nature that can never ever be interapted

instead this generation nothingness got all you can eat transexuals buffet,,

im truly ashamed of the human specie currently,, it can be fixed hopefully but as of now im ashamed of the human specie

social and cultural disaster! caused directly by Hussein Obama the son of 1000 whores and his racist wife.. have no doubt about it it is his direct fault,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah  
fallen angel

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 01:42:21 AM »
serioiusly.. look whats going on with females.. its no longer females.. i would tke a female dog over a neo feminist "female" of 2017,, actually i would tke a female dog over any female no matter what year but you know what im saying,,

i really cant sit and shut up any more,, i used to talk a lot less about this issues 2005-2015 but last coupel of years it is becoming catastrophy

i wish and hope megan Kellys the neo disgusting feminist.. the mika braziziznskis.. the brooke baldwins.. the Christine romans.. the Nicole 'speaking out of the nose fucked and dumped on prome night Americana style' Wallace.. the kate baldwins.. the anna fat navaros.. the simone getto sanders.. the angela ryes.. the list is so fucking long it will take 2o pages to complete..

i fucking hope all of them get used and abused and gang raped by some islamo fascist fanatik islamists in iran.. to understand just how good the western male is..

i cant stand what happened to femininity,,

a female must be naturally submissive.. moment they don't have it.. moment this is changed the woman will not find a loving mate

a woman by nature must be submissive to the male.. its the abc the rule of nature that can never ever be interapted

instead this generation nothingness got all you can eat transexuals buffet,,

im truly ashamed of the human specie currently,, it can be fixed hopefully but as of now im ashamed of the human specie

social and cultural disaster! caused directly by Hussein Obama the son of 1000 whores and his racist wife.. have no doubt about it it is his direct fault,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah  

All true. Feminists are out of control. That's why I like Lauren Southern so much. Watch some of her YouTube if you're not familiar.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 03:44:40 AM »
Lol I love these posts gh15! And I 100% agree.

You can thank the fake jews for the current mess that alpha white males will have to clean up. Lots of cleaning up to do. Some impalements are in order and long overdo.

Females need to submit you are 100% correct.

The mass media needs to submit 100%. There can be no negotiations. They need to be destroyed in their current form. It is fucking disgusting and pathetic at the same time.

I see civil war in Europe within less that 20 years. And I think white males are going to start fighting back once the brainwashing has been removed. And it will not be pretty for the anti-whites. They will be fucked - 100% guaranteed!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2017, 09:47:22 AM »
You were right gh.

100%

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2017, 10:24:25 PM »
i will write more on these topics i got tons on my site that i will put here,, i will take some of the postings i wrotre there so getbig will have it too in this section,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2017, 10:34:26 PM »

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2017, 04:20:17 AM »
don homo lemon,,
anna fat Latina navaro

pretty much all fake news cnn and all fake news msnbc are straight out the result of barek Hussein Obama disgusting surveillance police state of the last 8 years,, now yes I blame bush the retard son and billy to some degree I do.. but husein Obama took and sculpted the ones I mentioned to really be in his own image.. to really hate on whites even though some of them are whites..

there are so many more to mention so many more and im tired to write about it but I have never seenin my life the amount of hate that one president gets his way,, 24 7,, none fuckin stop

the only thing close to it is what was done to me during the last decade but his is on a much bigger scale.. I mean it is absolitly insane and trust me I know what it is,,

I am disgusted with the angela ryes and the so call analysts that are prtty much getto culture brought to theatres around you by the communist party..

yes we won big time on November 8th,, 2016 and it will be samped onto the forhead of those fits for good but! what they are doing to such a great president who love and adore athletes.. is absolitly disgusting

I estimate  president Donald trump win reelection by atleast 20 points,, at the least!

the big nightmare is if the getto thugs get alliance with the islamo fascist.. that will straight out become a civil war supported by me,,

im disgusted with how those getto thugs ruined a generation and with it took away all the quality black music like stevie and lionel and marvin and Michael and ray chales and Diana ross and whitney,,

im disgusted by deep state and yes it wil be broken and already is being broken but it takes a long time.. and in the meanwhile I need to see it every day infront of me

fuckin disgust,,
gh15 approved

^^^ What he said.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2017, 09:39:18 AM »
i hate 99 out of 100 human females,, as simple as that it is mainly due to whats happening to males in the west.. not only winstein who is probably sex addict idiot.. but due to what they just did to oreilly and now today! to mark halperin from msnbc which is as you know a fake news chanell but look what those neo feminists type of disgusting mutation do to males..

they destroy the 20th century male.. and males still have no voice and are being used and abused psychologically and emotionally..

whats going on here is a true western emergency

i personaly wish on almost every woman out there to be raped in an islamist country to understand how good the western male is.. the problem is that those whores wouldn't open their disgusting mouth in Islamic country because they would be beaten by those males so hard that they woudnt be able to say their name straight..

as you know im very much against violence and real physical abuse of females but whats going on now is abuse of males.. abuse of the western male by a new phenomena that is a mutation of the old feminist movement.. it is some form of neo feminism that will eventually destroy femininity by causing it to be treated exactly like males and thus creating a unisex.. obviously im talking centuries down the road but you see the beginning right now as i said many times before

I DESPIZE! 99 out of 100 western female.. in particular American "females"

open your eyes and pay close attention to whats going on around you..

papa bush a handicap geriatric old old man..
mark halperin who if you notice closely is the only voice of reason on fake news chanel msnbc.. he actually give little bit point of view from president Donald trump side
bill orielly which is a great person
the good ole great great great bill cosby

you do see whats going on here right?

it is war on white western males and for them bill cosby is white.. rest assured for them bill cosby = white

im telling you straight out here i see a civil war coming.. i do,, may take some more time to boil it to all out civil war,, deep state is always monitoring and controlling the population so this is their method of preventing it but this thing wont be prevented moment the white male says he had enough.. you know the eddies out there like Michael savage call them.. the ones who elected president Donald trump.. the good decent white males of ALL RELEGIONS.. they are being abused and they wont sit quiet for too long and they are the law enforcement and military males that lead the west..

im telling you this is a path to civil war if this abuse of white western male or any other colors who "act white" doesnt stop,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah 

fallen angel

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: i warned! -- gh15 social archives,,
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2017, 01:03:45 PM »
Good point about Mark Halperin being fairly objective but he still always struck me as the kind of guy who has some skeletons in his closet.

Morning Joe was pretty fair as well until he just went off the deep end into full blown Trump Derangement syndrome a few months back.

As far as Daddy Bush goes that could very well be dementia kicking in. The man is in his mid 90s.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2017, 05:45:19 PM »
i hate 99 out of 100 human females,, as simple as that it is mainly due to whats happening to males in the west.. not only winstein who is probably sex addict idiot.. but due to what they just did to oreilly and now today! to mark halperin from msnbc which is as you know a fake news chanell but look what those neo feminists type of disgusting mutation do to males..

they destroy the 20th century male.. and males still have no voice and are being used and abused psychologically and emotionally..

whats going on here is a true western emergency

i personaly wish on almost every woman out there to be raped in an islamist country to understand how good the western male is.. the problem is that those whores wouldn't open their disgusting mouth in Islamic country because they would be beaten by those males so hard that they woudnt be able to say their name straight..

as you know im very much against violence and real physical abuse of females but whats going on now is abuse of males.. abuse of the western male by a new phenomena that is a mutation of the old feminist movement.. it is some form of neo feminism that will eventually destroy femininity by causing it to be treated exactly like males and thus creating a unisex.. obviously im talking centuries down the road but you see the beginning right now as i said many times before

I DESPIZE! 99 out of 100 western female.. in particular American "females"

open your eyes and pay close attention to whats going on around you..

papa bush a handicap geriatric old old man..
mark halperin who if you notice closely is the only voice of reason on fake news chanel msnbc.. he actually give little bit point of view from president Donald trump side
bill orielly which is a great person
the good ole great great great bill cosby

you do see whats going on here right?

it is war on white western males and for them bill cosby is white.. rest assured for them bill cosby = white

im telling you straight out here i see a civil war coming.. i do,, may take some more time to boil it to all out civil war,, deep state is always monitoring and controlling the population so this is their method of preventing it but this thing wont be prevented moment the white male says he had enough.. you know the eddies out there like Michael savage call them.. the ones who elected president Donald trump.. the good decent white males of ALL RELEGIONS.. they are being abused and they wont sit quiet for too long and they are the law enforcement and military males that lead the west..

im telling you this is a path to civil war if this abuse of white western male or any other colors who "act white" doesnt stop,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah 

In 2-3 years

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2017, 01:39:28 AM »
Vox Reporter: Mark Halperin ‘Was the Harvey Weinstein of Media’

Vox reporter Liz Plank said on Thursday that Mark Halperin, the disgraced former prominent Morning Joe panelist who has been accused of sexually harassing and assaulting multiple women while he was the political director at ABC News, “was the Harvey Weinstein of media.”
“I’m receiving texts today from women in media who are older, younger, new to media. And a very sort-of-junior reporter told me that one of the first things she was told when she started working on the campaign trail was she was warned about Mark Halperin,” Plank said during a CNN appearance. “So, in a way, he was the Harvey Weinstein of media.”

Plank added that she hoped “there will be more women who have the courage to come forward about their stories.”

“Unfortunately, I don’t think that he is an exception,” she continued. “That’s very worrying because you look at someone like Mark Halperin, someone like Harvey Weinstein, these are men who are at the top of their industries. And who are in control of the stories that we tell and the the narratives that we choose to talk about.”

Five women told CNN, in a story published Wednesday evening, that Halperin sexually harassed or assaulted them while he was the political director at ABC.

“The first meeting I ever had with him was in his office and he just came up from behind — I was sitting in a chair from across his desk — and he came up behind me and [while he was clothed] he pressed his body on mine, his penis, on my shoulder,” one woman told CNN. “I was obviously completely shocked. I can’t even remember how I got out of there — [but] I got out of there and was freaked out by that whole experience. Given I was so young and new I wasn’t sure if that was the sort of thing that was expected of you if you wanted something from a male figure in news.”

Another woman told CNN that when she excused herself to go to the bathroom, “he was standing there when I opened the door propositioning [me] to go into the other bathroom to do something.”

“It freaked me out. I came out of the ladies’ room and he was just standing there. Like almost blocking the door,” the woman told CNN.

Another woman told CNN that Halperin once “placed his erect penis against her body without consent.”

Halperin left NBC on Thursday and HBO dropped its Game Change miniseries that was affiliated with Halperin.

It also appears that Halperin’s repulsive and heinous behavior may have been an open secret, which may lead to many more questions and revelations in the coming weeks.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2017, 01:47:26 PM »
^I don't believe a word written on the fake news media.. they go against anyone who see president Donald trump in good light,, for anyone,, it is straight out deep state who is trying to bring the president of the united states down from within

he is having what was done to me.. he only has been having it for 2 years and really 1 serious years of this abuse from deep state which fake news media is part of,,

they wont be successful and I also recomend the president to fire muller.. never too late.. muller is deep state bush the son type personnel that has one thing in mind and it is bring something out of the money invested,, he is a deep state employee and they want the president to pay a price for something completely but COMPLETELY MADE UP!

#fake news cnn
#fake new msnbc

see I even learned the idiotic # signs of generation nothingness,, who says I dotn listen or learn..  ::)

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2017, 07:27:24 PM »
https://www.ispot.tv/ad/wZA8/nugenix-fan-featuring-frank-thomas

look what the islamo facist son of 1000 whores caused,, infact look what the last 20 years caused,,

I came here I screamed I screamed for fucking 20 years tht it is coming,, and now you see it rooted from within in generation nothingness.. a submissive weak generation who was lead to slotter by the snoop dogdogs and the puff dadas and all the talentless thug black criminals that tru shear fear caused chaos that went into evrry way of life.. every where you look the white male no matter what his releigion.. the white male is being used and abused by any one who doesnt look like a white male

this is straight out will! lead to civil war mark my words it will! if this is not faced right on by society and if this is just brushed under the carpet.. you will get a legit real civil war on your hands... and it wont be kkk vs islamo fascist and black thugs.. it will not.. I told you before I love black I just love it quality not getto thug rubbish,,

the war will be anyone who look white no matter the religion vs all the rest

as of now the "anyone who look white" group will win,,

they are being ABUSED AND HUMILIATED on a regular basis everywhere due to the islamo fascist surveillance state disgraced Kenyan Hussein Obama disgusting regime,,

not only this is rubbish supplmenet junk from gnc but it goes together with the humiliation of the white human by a white female and a black male,, if you don't see whats going on here then you deserve to end up losing the equality there was in the end of the 20th century

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2017, 07:53:50 AM »
manafort indicted and charged by the deep state puppet from bush the son neocon regime.. muller

i suggest to fire him because this is not the end,, they are looking for president trump close connection manafort is not it,,

i highly support firing muller the deep state pig,,

gh15 approved

in 2017 its vry important you pay close attention to dates i post somting,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
timeless
fallen angel

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2017, 09:28:20 AM »
don homo lemon,,
anna fat Latina navaro

fuckin disgust,,
gh15 approved

Are you affraid to be deported?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2017, 01:12:11 PM »
^it is imposible to deport gh15 from any western country,, but it is! possible for me to bring down the Hussein Obama surveillance police state regime personnel  in the highest court of them all.. which will! happen,,

I told you before many years ago I am a god,,

the only one I care about is president Donald j trump,, I don't care about any other neocon or islamo fascist out there.. they destroyed the west and president Donald trump is there to fix it

end of case,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2017, 01:42:27 PM »
deep state want to get to president Donald trump,, they want to get to the top,, and they will never ever get to the top,, not a slight chance because this is a story about collison with Russia that was FLIPPED to try to bring down president Donald trump,,

the fliiping was from the true criminals.. Hilary rotten clintong and islamo fascist son of 1000 whores barek Hussein Obama.. true! white color criminals.. one of them a disgraced president and the other was satan itself walking in a female body in 2016 as demonstrated by its actions in 2016.. there was a devil in that flesh in 2016 it was not! I repeat not! of the human flesh,,

deep state.. the neocons and the islamo fascists.. will never get to the top not a damn chance.. the top knows everything about them.. all their little secrets.. and can release it any given moment the top chooses.. the top sits outside in some embassy somewhere near by or right under their nose.. there are quite few tops like that that protect president Donald trump and they are unbeatable,,

this is a different world now days full of rotten disgusting brain washed generation nothingness bots.. this world is being saved now by a great independent president from the people by the people and deep state will sit and watch this president do his thing with out the ability to do anything to him,,

you watch!

again I am warmly in support of firing the muller team and the head of this team.. he is a deep state bicrocracy at its highest form.. they know who they want and they will try to get him in any way they can.. for crimes the islamo fascist / communist party ACTUALLY! commited

I have never seen the justice system in America being so corrupt as during the Hussein Obama police state surveillance regime that truly deserve a day in the highest court of them all and eventually will get that day.. it may take time but as soon as they are all thrown out of offices.. and its being done while I'm writing this.. as soon as its completed.. they will start facing the bells

its not easy to fight an oiled filt machine.. not in athletics and definitely not in the white color crime biggest of them all-- the political class who keep abusing the people of the west for a very long time now

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
timeless  
fallen angel

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2017, 01:54:43 PM »
 Hilary rotten clintong

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2017, 08:09:18 AM »
He was like an animal with an unquenchable thirst.

NBC News Cuts Ties With Mark Halperin After More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Surface

Days and days after Showtime, HBO and, Penguin Press ended their business relationships with Mark Halperin, a wave of creepier allegations against the disgraced journalist has apparently forced NBC News to finally and formally terminate his contract.
Until this morning, Halperin was merely under suspension as a special contributor to NBC News. This was probably due to ongoing support from Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, the leftwing Morning Joe co-hosts who made Halperin a regular on the show and publicly expressed their “love” for him as late as Friday.

Despite their own sanctimonious history — and NBC’s history — when it came to savaging Fox News for renewing Bill O’Reilly’s contract after he had settled sexual harassment claims (O’Reilly, who was eventually fired, denies any wrongdoing), Joe and Mika seemed to want to give their “friend” every benefit of the doubt.

Joe and Mika also feigned ignorance of Halperin’s admitted and alleged behavior (more on this below) even though they are supposedly super plugged-in to all things media and DC, even though we keep hearing about Halperin’s behavior being an “open secret” within the elite media. Of course, we are also told that Harvey Weinstein was an “open secret,” but Mika claimed surprise at the allegations against him — the man who awarded her a lucrative book deal.

As if the original allegations were not enough for NBC to terminate Halperin, allegations that he rubbed his clothed erection up against young women at ABC News, another accuser later came forward with the claim that Halperin had “masturbated behind his desk while staring at her[.]”

The accuser, who CNN reported was her early 20s at the time, asked to meet with Halperin for career advice and went into his office after 10 p.m. While the two were talking, she told CNN, Halperin began masturbating behind his wooden desk while he stared at her.

“I sat in a chair across from him,” she said to CNN. “He was behind a wooden desk so I couldn’t see him from the waist down. As we had our conversation about my career he was masturbating. There was no question about it.”

“I pretended like I didn’t know what was going on and we talked a bit more and then he abruptly wrapped up the conversation,” she continued.

Yet another accuser said, “He put both hands on my arms and threw me against the window of the restaurant hard … So my head banged against the window hard, in a way I thought people inside were going to think something terrible had happened to me.”

Halperin did not help his case by changing his story. In his original statement to leftwing CNN, Halperin said:

During this period [at ABC News over a decade ago], I did pursue relationships with women that I worked with, including some junior to me. I now understand from these accounts that my behavior was inappropriate and caused others pain. For that, I am deeply sorry and I apologize. Under the circumstances, I’m going to take a step back from my day-to-day work while I properly deal with this situation.

In a later statement, Halperin’s claim that he merely “pursue[d] relationships” devolved into the admission he “mistreated” women, that his behavior was “often aggressive and crude,” that he was apparently so out of control he sought professional help. Halperin also said that some “of the allegations that have been made against me are not true,” but did not elaborate.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2017, 12:47:54 PM »
^i fucking hope he grabed them all by the pussy and used them to the utmost benefit to him because as i said 90 out of 100 whores in 2000s doesn't worth more than that,,

open eyes and look around you.. the western male is being destroyed by the neo feminists who should all be manhandled in iran in order to be taught a lesson they never forget,,

only go for Ukraine and eastern europian girls,, they are submissive from birth,, also Asians are ok too yes Filipinos and all asians but they are more in their own little cult set of mind while eastern europian can handle anything yet be submissive same time,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2017, 01:19:30 PM »
^i fucking hope he grabed them all by the pussy and used them to the utmost benefit to him because as i said 90 out of 100 whores in 2000s doesn't worth more than that,,

open eyes and look around you.. the western male is being destroyed by the neo feminists who should all be manhandled in iran in order to be taught a lesson they never forget,,

only go for Ukraine and eastern europian girls,, they are submissive from birth,, also Asians are ok too yes Filipinos and all asians but they are more in their own little cult set of mind while eastern europian can handle anything yet be submissive same time,,

gh15 approved

Agree about Ukraine girls. Knew one and she was clearly superior personality wise to any American girl I ever met.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2017, 06:26:52 PM »
Right wing circle jerk in progress.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2017, 06:30:23 PM »