Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 22, 2018, 01:05:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hillary/DNC-Russia Conspiracy Theory  (Read 2557 times)
Yamcha
Getbig V

Fundie

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2017, 07:05:19 AM »

Wink

* oh-bummer.jpg (127.98 KB, 690x492 - viewed 134 times.)
Report to moderator   Logged

a
Yamcha
Getbig V

Fundie

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2017, 07:08:28 AM »

Wink

* oh-bummer!.jpg (640.03 KB, 1456x1818 - viewed 134 times.)

a
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2017, 07:13:13 AM »

Obama was the worst pos ever to hold that office. 
Yamcha
Getbig V

Fundie

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2017, 04:22:44 PM »

Obama was the worst pos ever to hold that office. 

* 1509322805482.jpg (77.94 KB, 750x549 - viewed 117 times.)

a
Straw Man
Getbig V

one dwells in nirvana

« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2017, 05:23:31 PM »

Where's the link to the article
How was this a "secret" if it's from FEC filings?
Coach is Back!
Competitors
Getbig V

Glorified Tire Flipper

« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2017, 06:13:15 PM »

ROFLMAO Grin Grin Grin
Straw Man
Getbig V

one dwells in nirvana

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2017, 06:53:30 PM »

Laughing my ass off watching Snowflake in Chief crying about the "unverified" allegations in the dossier

Trump spent the last 8 years making unverified claims about Obama and he makes verifiably false statements virtually every day

Crybabies gonna cry
MuscleManDrew
Getbig II

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2017, 09:12:49 PM »

That's because democrats represent only the welfare bums , gays , blacks and liberal idiots on both coasts
Having a bit of a meltdown over Republican treason?

Try to cheer up, buddy.
Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2017, 06:04:31 PM »

Hill Republicans want more answers from Wasserman Schultz, Podesta about Trump dossier money
Fox News

Podesta, Wasserman Schultz deny knowledge of dossier funding
Clinton campaign chairman and the former DNC chairwoman told Congress they were unaware of payments to Fusion GPS for anti-Trump dossier.

Congressional Republicans on Sunday called for Democrats John Podesta and Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz to provide further answers about their party paying for a dossier on President Trump’s alleged ties to Russia, after telling Senate investigators last month that they had no knowledge of such payments.

Wasserman Schultz is the former chairman of the Democratic National Committee, and Podesta was the chairman of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign. Both groups purportedly paid millions for research that led to the dossier, The Washington Post reported last week.

South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy, chairman of the House Oversight Committee, suggested on “Fox News Sunday” that the DNC paying a law firm for so-called opposition research connected to the dossier was tantamount to money laundering.

Chairman of the House Oversight Committee joins 'Fox News Sunday' to discuss new revelations surrounding Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign.Video
Rep. Gowdy on Russian dossier and accusations of collusion

“I'm not an election law expert, but the good news is you don't have to be, to understand the absurdity of believing that you can launder all of your campaign money by just hiring a law firm,” said Gowdy, a former federal prosecutor. “So I’m interested in that.”

He also seemed to question Podesta and Wasserman Schultz telling the Senate Intelligence Committee last month that they didn’t know who paid for the dossier.

“I am also interested in sharing some memory tricks with folks at the DNC because no one can remember who paid $10 million to a law firm to do oppo research,” Gowdy said. “I find that stunning. $10 million and no one can remember who authorized it, who approved it, who said, ‘This is a really good idea.’”

When questioned about the issue by Fox News last week on Capitol Hill, Wasserman Schultz said only: “I wasn’t aware of the arrangement at all.”

Also on Sunday, Maine GOP Sen. Susan Collins, a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said Podesta and Wasserman Schultz “absolutely need to be recalled” before the panel.

Judge Jeanine: After Russian Dossier Funding, Time to 'Lock Her Up'

“It's difficult to imagine that a campaign chairman, that the head of the DNC would not know of an expenditure of this magnitude and significance,” Collins said on CBS’ “Face the Nation.”

Podesta's attorney Marc Elias, who worked for the law firm that brokered the dossier funding, sat next to Podesta during his Senate appearance last mont, according to CNN. Collins also said Sunday that Elias should be questioned, too.

California Rep. Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, on Sunday declined to answer on ABC’s “This Week” whether the DNC and Clinton campaign should have disclosed earlier their stake in the dossier. 

“I can't answer that,” he said. “I certainly would have liked to know who paid for it earlier, but nonetheless, that's just one factor to be considered.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/29/hill-republicans-want-more-answers-from-wasserman-schultz-podesta-about-trump-dossier-money.html
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2018, 05:07:59 PM »

Outrageous.  Now this conspiracy actually has legs. 

http://static.foxnews.com/pdf/370598711-House-Intelligence-Committee-Report-On-FISA-Abuses.pdf
Pray_4_War
Getbig V

Come and take them

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2018, 02:09:02 PM »

Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2018, 04:31:02 PM »

The Russians Colluded Massively — with Democrats
By DEROY MURDOCK
February 24, 2018

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/02/the-russians-colluded-massively-with-democrats/
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2018, 10:01:22 AM »

Australian diplomat whose tip prompted FBI’s Russia-probe has tie to Clintons
BY JOHN SOLOMON AND ALISON SPANN - 03/05/18

http://thehill.com/376858-australian-diplomat-whose-tip-prompted-fbis-russia-probe-has-tie-to-clintons
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!