Author Topic: Kai Greene - Stranger Things 2  (Read 16798 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Kai Green in Stranger Things 2
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2017, 04:42:35 PM »
Why don't you just admit that you repeated the quote on two separate occasions? You did. I really do not care who you quote; however, you're denying something that is blatantly true. You always go on and on about how people have no morals. But, now, you're the one who is blatantly lying.

As for me, I have never lied on getbig because I have never made any claims about myself. I am not ESFITNESS. I don't make outlandish claims. Try again.

Once more, little one.  I cannot admit to something I did not do.  I do not recall and cannot (outside of your childishly immature forgeries) lay claim to quoting Malcom X as you state.  I did a search. I know this is somehow "important" to you but really... Get over kiddo.  

Or do we need to call the Waaaaaaaaambulance?   No one dislikes you.  I and others compliment you when we agree with what you have to say.  That is the way of adults.  You have chosen to behave as a juvenile.  Whatever.  And with that...

Touché! Fini.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2017, 04:44:02 PM »
you just said it again

j/k

but why are you so godamm bitter about Kai trying to improve his lot in life?

Guy did some shady stuff in the past, but Its fair to point out he did it to himself not you, me or anyone else(except that poor defenceless grapefruit)

Like seriously I get the rage humour sometime but frankly you act like your shit does not stink. I am sure you are alot of fun at social gatherings. People must listen to you for a few minutes before checking their phones and telling you they have to take a call.

Lighten up Francis

The Scott quoted this on two separate occasions:

"To have once been a criminal is no disgrace. To remain a criminal is the disgrace."

I do not believe Kai was ever a criminal. No matter what, his past is his past and he is no longer engaging in those activities (I assume he is not). Yet, despite The Scott quoting that two times, he does not want to cut Kai slack. I guess it's easy to post quotes, but not truly live by them
X

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2017, 04:44:35 PM »
you just said it again

j/k

but why are you so godamm bitter about Kai trying to improve his lot in life?

Guy did some shady stuff in the past, but Its fair to point out he did it to himself not you, me or anyone else(except that poor defenceless grapefruit)

Like seriously I get the rage humour sometime but frankly you act like your shit does not stink. I am sure you are alot of fun at social gatherings. People must listen to you for a few minutes before checking their phones and telling you they have to take a call.

Lighten up Francis

;D  Excellent sense of humor.

And everybody's shit stinks.  I don't act anything.  I just say what I think. Great film, by the way.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2017, 04:46:35 PM »
The Scott quoted this on two separate occasions:

"To have once been a criminal is no disgrace. To remain a criminal is the disgrace."

I do not believe Kai was ever a criminal. No matter what, his past is his past and he is no longer engaging in those activities (I assume he is not). Yet, despite The Scott quoting that two times, he does not want to cut Kai slack. I guess it's easy to post quotes, but not truly live by them

Remain calm.

It's on the way.  Fini.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2017, 04:47:54 PM »
Once more, little one.  I cannot admit to something I did not do.  I do not recall and cannot (outside of your childishly immature forgeries) lay claim to quoting Malcom X as you state.  I did a search. I know this is somehow "important" to you but really... Get over kiddo.  

Or do we need to call the Waaaaaaaaambulance?   No one dislikes you.  I and others compliment you when we agree with what you have to say.  That is the way of adults.  You have chosen to behave as a juvenile.  Whatever.  And with that...

Touché! Fini.

"Run along little man. You've been proven false again. You are no match for me nor anyone with even a tepid IQ.  From your supposed photographs you are a much larger man than I but here in this Matrix that means nothing.

"You are truly pathetic. As for the little man known here as SF1900, I think he is as full of shit as always."

You're backpeddling now because you have been proven wrong and now you're stating, "Well, its not all that important." Instead of admitting you were wrong by calling me out, you continue to engage in ad hominem attacks. If I was proven to be a liar, you would continue on about me being "full of crap" and a liar. I would never hear the end of it. Interesting.  :D :D :D
X

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2017, 05:51:17 PM »
I haven't seen Kai's infamous grapefruit video (and would prefer to keep it that way).  But who really cares whether he is or isn't a sexual deviant?  Good for him for landing this gig. 

Thankfully it's not our job to judge who goes to heaven or rots in hell.  That's a heavy burden best left to the perfect Judge.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2017, 07:42:19 PM »
Surely you've heard the phrase, "brevity is the soul of wit"?  Of course you have.   I write as I deem suits the needs of the subject.  ;)

Oooh, cutting.  ::) Would be more believable if it wasn't coming from someone who has spent the better part of three years literally begging for my attention with longwinded, overwrought attempts at "wit".  I guess I should be congratulating you for refraining from using "go fuck your mother", "run along ,little man" or one of the two other depression-era insults you keep in constant rotation. I'll leave you be to continue your "research" into buttslut conventions you don't attend.   ;)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2017, 07:43:41 PM »
That was easy to find. He actually specifically stated that he was quoting Malcolm X.

The Scott:

“To have once been a criminal is no disgrace. To remain a criminal is the disgrace....Those words speak the truth for all men."”

This implies that if one remains a criminal in the present, it is a disgrace, however, it is no disgrace to be a criminal in the past, if you are currently not one in the present.

Was my quote word-for-word? Nope, but the above quote by The Scott (well, really by Malcom X) implies that to have once been a criminal in the past is of no disgrace, as long as one does not remain a criminal (in the present) (i.e., they have changed their ways). I had to reiterate it again.

Why not hyperlink directly to the posts?   ???

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2017, 03:26:45 AM »
Let's hope Kai doesn't get foreskin cancer.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/296087.php

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2017, 03:41:01 AM »

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2017, 05:03:46 AM »
The actual grapefruit video is rather tame compared to what you'd expect from the reactions to it.

Being overly concerned with Kai Greene's sexuality?

Doesn't seem like something a secure person would spend too much energy on.

The fact that some do - suggests that maybe they have grapefruit envy.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2017, 06:27:04 AM »
Oh wow
Hollywood I’m sure is "knocking" on his "door" daily
Fixed for accuracy.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2017, 07:20:07 AM »
Saw the first episode of Season 2, Kai was in it!

Q

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2017, 08:45:55 AM »
The actual grapefruit video is rather tame compared to what you'd expect from the reactions to it.

Being overly concerned with Kai Greene's sexuality?

Doesn't seem like something a secure person would spend too much energy on.

The fact that some do - suggests that maybe they have grapefruit envy.

You know it was a grapefruit and then a watermelon? And actually when you think about it, it's funny. It's a Stranger Thing that he did in the past. But, I think you did hit it on the head. Have a fresh glass of OJ, uh grapefruit juice on me.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2017, 09:50:47 AM »
Saw the second episode of Season 2, Kai was NOT in it!
Q

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2017, 09:18:23 AM »
Congratulations to Kai for being nominated for a weider/ami Oscar at this years ceremony, where he will take second place to Phil Heath for his role in Generation Iron.
S

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2017, 09:26:50 AM »
He's a bloated piece of shit, morally bankrupt, drug addicted, manhoe buttslutt.  Nothing's changed.  His appearance betrays him.  There is absolutely nothing worthy about Kai Greene.  If he drops dead will we have a spate of GoFuckMe pleas to support his "life's passion" for homeless, under privileged grapefruit? 

He can go to hell if there is one.

you sound upset there breh.....did he reject your pass at him one time??

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2017, 04:22:43 PM »
I counted "1-Mississippi."

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2017, 04:57:55 PM »
I must admit, I actually appreciated seeing him on the show.

I'm sure he'll find more success in acting than on the Olympia stage.

"1"

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2017, 05:01:21 PM »
Saw the second episode of Season 2, Kai was NOT in it!
Episode 7 is where you see Kai a lot.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2017, 05:30:52 PM »

He was great as Funshine the Warrior!
Q

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #71 on: October 30, 2017, 05:32:44 PM »
I must admit, I actually appreciated seeing him on the show.

I'm sure he'll find more success in acting than on the Olympia stage.

"1"

Agreed.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #72 on: October 30, 2017, 08:51:46 PM »

Is this accurate? Haven't checked it out yet- may not, wasn't crazy about first season- but I've been seeing complaints about that episode in particular all over social media. Just saw a tweet about the showrunners releasing a statement to defend that episode.  What's so terrible about it and is Kai to blame?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 30, 2017, 09:05:06 PM »

Is this accurate? Haven't checked it out yet- may not, wasn't crazy about first season- but I've been seeing complaints about that episode in particular all over social media. Just saw a tweet about the showrunners releasing a statement to defend that episode.  What's so terrible about it and is Kai to blame?
I watched it last night.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #74 on: October 30, 2017, 09:09:27 PM »
I watched it last night.

I'm not joking. People are complaining so much about that episode that the creators released a statement defending it. What is so bad about the episode?  I doubt it has anything to do with Kai, but having seen it do you agree?