Author Topic: This Show Ain't For Blackies .....A Message To Matt Canning  (Read 7315 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
This Show Ain't For Blackies .....A Message To Matt Canning
« on: October 28, 2017, 12:07:43 PM »
Listen up, David Duke Jr......I already told your fucking ass what happened back in April.  I could have just simply left you wondering about the whole situation but I told you straight up like a man what the deal was instead of being a sneak thief.  How can I be responsible for not getting your hired when I couldn't even get myself hired???  Ron Harris ultimately makes the decisions as to who works for MD and who doesn't.....not me Matt.

As far as racism is concerned, if you had listened to me 4 years ago about spewing that shit online, you wouldn't have been banned from Getbig and you would be writing articles for Muscular Development.....or maybe not.   You can rant all you want about black people being less intelligent than white people but you forget that intelligence doesn't mean shit if you work hard, study, and pay your dues.  Yet, despite my accomplishments due to my hard work, you still told me one time that I was genetically inferior to you because I'm black....REMEMBER?Huh

Yes, black men were once slaves to the white man but we did learn one thing from the cotton field.  When Master and/or overseer is riding around on a horse with a whip in his hand, its best to keep your fucking mouth shut and pick that god damn cotton like your life depended on it so that one day you could rise up and go from a field nig to a house nig.  You, Matt Canning, was just a step away from becoming a house nig...you would have slept in Massa's house, ate his leftovers, and wore his hand me down clothes.  But instead of picking that cotton, you decided that you wanted to raise your voice and speak out when Master was riding down the field to make sure the niggas was working hard.  You should have realized that Master don't like smart niggas....Master don't want their niggas to learn to read and write.  So instead of moving into Massa's big house, he told you to stay out in the field and get back to picking that fucking cotton because you were a mouthy little nig and cracked you with the whip to put you back in your place.

Matt, at this point you can either be that field nig picking cotton in the the field hoping to move into Massa's big house or you could take my fucking advice and become a runaway slave.  You have over a million dollars in bitcoin, you have real estate, and you don't have to work another day in your life.  Why the fuck do you need Muscular Development when you have spam.COM???  Even if I intentionally got you fired from MD which I obviously didn't or have the ability to do.....you are in a better place than you would have been unless you have the desire of sucking Blechman's cock and never being able to really give your real opinion.  

So you didn't get to be a house nig....big fucking deal.  You can keep crying in the cotton field or you can become a runaway slave.  Go North, Matt Canning...follow the drinking pitcher, mother fucker and run fast because Master's dogs might come get you and turn your ass into puppy chow.  Get moving, nig....get moving.  This show isn't for blackies....

In this world Matt Canning, you're either a field nig, a house nig, or a runaway slave.
A

doggler

• Getbig IV
Re: The Show Ain't For Blackies .....A Message To Matt Canning
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 12:12:50 PM »
 You already answered in his thread. ::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 12:14:24 PM »
I love you Vince and all your classic posts throughout the years but that was wrong the way you did Matt.

Simple Simon

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 12:17:10 PM »
Listen up, David Duke Jr......I already told your fucking ass what happened back in April.  I could have just simply left you wondering about the whole situation but I told you straight up like a man what the deal was instead of being a sneak thief.  How can I be responsible for not getting your hired when I couldn't even get myself hired???  Ron Harris ultimately makes the decisions as to who works for MD and who doesn't.....not me Matt.

As far as racism is concerned, if you had listened to me 4 years ago about spewing that shit online, you wouldn't have been banned from Getbig and you would be writing articles for Muscular Development.....or maybe not.   You can rant all you want about black people being less intelligent than white people but you forget that intelligence doesn't mean shit if you work hard, study, and pay your dues.  Yet, despite my accomplishments due to my hard work, you still told me one time that I was genetically inferior to you because I'm black....REMEMBER?Huh

Yes, black men were once slaves to the white man but we did learn one thing from the cotton field.  When Master and/or overseer is riding around on a horse with a whip in his hand, its best to keep your fucking mouth shut and pick that god damn cotton like your life depended on it so that one day you could rise up and go from a field nig to a house nig.  You, Matt Canning, was just a step away from becoming a house nig...you would have slept in Massa's house, ate his leftovers, and wore his hand me down clothes.  But instead of picking that cotton, you decided that you wanted to raise your voice and speak out when Master was riding down the field to make sure the niggas was working hard.  You should have realized that Master don't like smart niggas....Master don't want their niggas to learn to read and write.  So instead of moving into Massa's big house, he told you to stay out in the field and get back to picking that fucking cotton because you were a mouthy little nig and cracked you with the whip to put you back in your place.

Matt, at this point you can either be that field nig picking cotton in the the field hoping to move into Massa's big house or you could take my fucking advice and become a runaway slave.  You have over a million dollars in bitcoin, you have real estate, and you don't have to work another day in your life.  Why the fuck do you need Muscular Development when you have spam.COM???  Even if I intentionally got you fired from MD which I obviously didn't or have the ability to do.....you are in a better place than you would have been unless you have the desire of sucking Blechman's cock and never being able to really give your real opinion. 

So you didn't get to be a house nig....big fucking deal.  You can keep crying in the cotton field or you can become a runaway slave.  Go North, Matt Canning...follow the drinking pitcher, mother fucker and run fast because Master's dogs might come get you and turn your ass into puppy chow.  Get moving, nig....get moving.  This show isn't for blackies....

In this world Matt Canning, you're either a field nig, a house nig, or a runaway slave.

???

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2017, 12:17:16 PM »
I dont like Matt C. Matt T is okay

doggler

• Getbig IV

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2017, 12:22:10 PM »
I love you Vince and all your classic posts throughout the years but that was wrong the way you did Matt.

I honestly did him a favor.  He needs to realize that he's a minority and start acting like one.....a real white nationalist wouldn't back pedal or worry about the consequences of his beliefs much less worry about having the honor of swishing Blechman's balls in his mouth.  
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2017, 12:38:59 PM »
::)

CSN MFT

Excuse me, but its Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO!
X

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2017, 12:40:35 PM »
Excuse me, but its Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO!

Really ? Congrats,Vince.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2017, 01:52:21 PM »
Really ? Congrats,Vince.

I forgot what "HPP" stands for.  :'( :'(
X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2017, 01:53:19 PM »
I forgot what "HPP" stands for.  :'( :'(

HiPPo?
Q

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: This Show Ain't For Blackies .....A Message To Matt Canning
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2017, 01:55:01 PM »
matt c 3 time ontario and quebec canadian light weight strong boy champion
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2017, 01:55:47 PM »
Matt is basically full retard.

He's also Canadian, also not good.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2017, 01:58:22 PM »
mattc real estate mogul owns 1/4 equity of getbig
A

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2017, 02:10:46 PM »
Honestly this whole debate of white people and black people calling each other out for being nationalists and/or anything other than what the authors of these posts/videos etc are is boring.

who care if he thinks white people are superior to blacks? It does not affect your life directly in any way because Matt C has an opinion on something you feel he shouldn't have.

This whole society thing of "I am offended and that guy should not have xyz job" is fucking annoying.

I got caught up in this bullshit of coddling people because they are offended and after a while you start to realize they just want to find anything, anything to offend them so their stupid voices can be heard

Kinda dissapointed in you Vince. I get you calling him  out for blaming you for something you say he said you alledgedly did, but in reality you should have just called him out for the fact that yes, he does write ok and his videos are good, but outside his bubble he has no marketable qualities where any media company would find value in him, because his stuff while good is actually is very amateur, as is your stuff.

From a business standpoint neither of you bring any real value to any company except for some small novelty due to notoriety, and you are both best off just doing your own thing because the ROI is just not there despite your claims of having this or that company working with you. It was not because of talent, it was because of novelty, nothing more, nothing less.

Like your youtube channel, but this shit is starting to go to your head a bit
"

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2017, 02:14:47 PM »
What was the cause of this?

What show? What was the catalyst?

Did Matt C write something bad about Melvin or say something bad about him in an interview?
Q

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2017, 02:17:55 PM »
Can a Canadian be a white nationalist ???

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2017, 02:24:30 PM »
mattyc mildly touched by the down's but still strong

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2017, 02:39:10 PM »
Hey stupid head
When is your bourbon flavored whey coming out?
w

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2017, 03:04:53 PM »
is it hypocritical to fuck the house slaves like several early US presidents did?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2017, 03:17:25 PM »

I honestly did him a favor.  He needs to realize that he's a minority and start acting like one.....a real white nationalist wouldn't back pedal or worry about the consequences of his beliefs much less worry about having the honor of swishing Blechman's balls in his mouth.  

For goodness sake Vince not everything constitutes a damn analogy to slavery.

In the end it hurts the viewers of BOTH your products more than anything.

Why can't we the getbig fan base enjoy YOUR podcasts, business knowledge and burgeoning cardio commentary series

AND

Matt's Strongman coverage, exercise tutorials, product reviews, interviews and Expo Coverage??

Both of you have interesting content to bring to the table!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2017, 03:22:45 PM »
Matt C

Q

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2017, 03:46:52 PM »
:)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2017, 07:12:24 PM »
For goodness sake Vince not everything constitutes a damn analogy to slavery.

In the end it hurts the viewers of BOTH your products more than anything.

Why can't we the getbig fan base enjoy YOUR podcasts, business knowledge and burgeoning cardio commentary series

AND

Matt's Strongman coverage, exercise tutorials, product reviews, interviews and Expo Coverage??

Both of you have interesting content to bring to the table!

Sometimes when I type, I get on a roll.....I am a writer after all...it happens ;D
A

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2017, 07:31:58 PM »
who shoots more cum? Vince or Matt?
real men= no rubbers