Author Topic: Arnold claims he took 15mg a day  (Read 12614 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Arnold claims he took 15mg a day
« Reply #100 on: October 30, 2017, 10:59:29 AM »
You’re not really trying to bait into comparing my physique to yours are you? Lmao?

I just think that its fucking hilarious that you think that golfers are athletic LULZ

this is athletic chief

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #101 on: October 30, 2017, 12:56:23 PM »
what year do you think they were taken off the market?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #102 on: October 30, 2017, 06:51:15 PM »
Obviously todays stuff has to be legit to a degree or no one would be getting busted if all it was bunk.

ofcourse some is legit.. there woudnt be bodybuild if it wasn't.. but the are levels..

I recived from omega back years ago in 2014 some poison rubbish trenbolona ace that would cripple an elephent and make him sick.. it was so bad I have no word to describe how bad it was eventhough I did scream and described it on gh15 before he got kicked out,,

there are also many china rubbish dealers who prey on athletes and sell the local sources of the west rubbish and junk poison and the results are the same

its not as easy as some think to get high quality hormones.. not easy at all,, it takes lots of random testing of specific individuals and they don't even know they are tested,, it takes knowing who is long timer and really  does it for athletes and not just due to greediness and the number who do it for athletes shrink every year to smaller and smaller,,

nothing better than hands on testing,, random! hands on testing,,

no lab test no nada.. hands! on! random testing by advance bodybuild is the only way to determine and they key is RANDOM TESTING,, they can not know ever who test them and the testers must always pay full price like a regular junior they never heard of before and cant bribe

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #103 on: October 30, 2017, 06:53:48 PM »
^^^ you mean chinese shitheads like this?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #104 on: October 31, 2017, 12:29:02 PM »

By women or wieders friends ?

Wasn’t he into real estate recently after immigrating ?  I’m sure he just willingly decided to ‘venture’ freely into the la county real estate market in the 70s ::) solely with his large income

He was a millionaire from real estate long before he made a mil from acting.