Author Topic: interesting quote from a champion physique competitor  (Read 11310 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
interesting quote from a champion physique competitor
« on: October 29, 2017, 02:50:01 PM »
The biggest difference in BB to Physique reqimines I believe is amount of Insulin and GH used. I know a lot of physique guys on 3+grams of gear but  not many on insulin especially high doses of it.

physique on 3 grams plus of gear....  ???

biff

• Getbig IV
Re: interesting quote from a champion physique competitor
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 02:57:56 PM »
a lot less food as well, perhaps?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 03:04:31 PM »
a lot less food as well, perhaps?

food intake is way over played

Mike Mentzer stayed roughly the same weight while on a starvation diet and got much leaner, so he basically added muscle while dropping fat on a claorie deficit

if you overeat you just get fatter as simple as that

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2017, 03:06:38 PM »

Mike Mentzer stayed roughly the same weight while on a starvation diet and got much leaner, so he basically added muscle while dropping fat on a claorie deficit

Hahah coming from the dude that's never broke 170 at 6 foot tall.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2017, 03:08:30 PM »

Hahah coming from the dude that's never broke 170 at 6 foot tall.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2017, 03:14:55 PM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2017, 03:15:56 PM »

you look like you stink and have bad breath.....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2017, 03:35:10 PM »

you look like you stink and have bad breath.....

whatever you say handsome

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2017, 03:36:15 PM »
DJ is a good guy, but he is the absolute KIng of wanting instant gratification without putting in the work or more importantly, consistency and actually sticking to a plan for more than a few weeks

Totally misinterprets that bodybuilding is all drugs, that statement applies only to a very small percentile who don't have to actually have to work as hard as everyone else, and even most pros do not fall under that category because even with all the gear they still have to be consistent, eat the right amount whether to gain, lose maintain, and actually train hard enough(for themselves) to get and keep results.

Honestly for what his physique is, he is wasting his time and would be better off getting real test from a doctor at trt levels and just get off his lazy ass and do the work and eat well and enough to stimulate progress rather than fucking cheese dipped in nutella

totally goes over his head that when it comes to him that "it's all drugs" cannot nor will not ever apply to him

He sees Be There writing that he eats what he wants and thinks it applies to him  as well, no BeThere eats what he wwants but gets in enough calories and for the most part actual quality food. He also trains hard 4-5 days a week and properly for that matter.

He listens to these so called internet gurus, most of whom have sub par physiques themselves, some have better genetics and can cut corners and more importantly most of these internet gurus have never posted a photo/never posted a photo of their trainees, have never competed or actually accomplished anything in or out of the gym and would be smaller than him off gear

Sorry DJ but I am just tired of you taking advices all over the place, thinking things apply to you, taking advice from faceless nobodies posing as something they are not until they can visually prove otherwise.

You are fucking with your health, sanity, and wasting your time because you never listen to the guys here who have 100% credibility while listening to those that don't or where at best it is murky

anyone suggesting to him to take a shit ton of gear is a fucking retard, and I can just see him getting into slin, misusing it, dying or coma, then it will be like that youtube parody that Ironmeister made where they track his posts here and instead of blaming him someone else will get blamed for encouraging an obviously mentally ill man to be so stupid and reckless

take it as an insult dj, I dont care but someone needs to tell you all of the above because you are being fucking stupid
"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2017, 04:00:00 PM »
serious q nelson

do you really believe everything that i write is the truth?  :D

here's a pro tip, alot of what i write is a troll and its full of shit

mostly with regards to training and my gear intake  ;)

this diet thing basically comes fom Dr. Blakely and Micheal J. Mentzer

both felllas very strongly believe that diet is only calroies and yes  M. J. Mentzer did eat utter shit in his contest prep for the 80 HO and during that time hjs weight stayed relatively stable and he went from fat to ripped

about 4 years ago i tried a meal service run by a high level ameutur bb and this diet was HEAVILY strict bb style ie. chicken breats, rice, oatneal etc and guess what??? I made ZERO change or progress on it

also, in reality i train my fucking ass off 😎

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2017, 04:02:11 PM »
serious q nelson

both felllas very strongly believe that diet is only calroies and yes  M. J. Mentzer did eat utter shit in his contest prep for the 80 HO and during that time hjs weight stayed relatively stable and he went from fat to ripped

about 4 years ago i tried a meal service run by a high level ameutur bb and this diet was HEAVILY strict bb style ie. chicken breats, rice, oatneal etc and guess what??? I made ZERO change or progress on it

if the top line is true then why should we believe the bottom one?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2017, 04:10:38 PM »
if the top line is true then why should we believe the bottom one?

I had to train my ass off when boxing no way out of that

with physique i train very hard regularly but not every fucking time

I train at lesst 2 and sometimes three times a day like i did yesterday

so it depends on energy level and if there are any attractive females at the gym

honestly i dont tell the truth about the physiqie building because i want to keep an edge and i want to lead othera astray

Simple Simon

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2017, 04:12:56 PM »

so it depends on energy level and if there are any attractive females at the gym

honestly i dont tell the truth about the physiqie building because i want to keep an edge and i want to lead othera astray

So you do the opposite of what you tell us, great , now we got that sorted how you going to keep it a secret now?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2017, 04:20:00 PM »
So you do the opposite of what you tell us, great , now we got that sorted how you going to keep it a secret now?

heres a few things i have said, so which are true?

1. i train hard

2. i train like a pussy

3. i take 2 grams of deca

4. i take 800 deca

5. i hardly ever train legs

6. i train legs pretty hard and regularly

7. i took no gear for 8 months

8. i did a few short cycles the past 8 months

so which are true?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2017, 04:22:59 PM »

Do you have a job?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2017, 04:26:14 PM »
Do you have a job?

yep but i only work 2 or 3 days a week

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2017, 04:27:00 PM »

You're into boxing now correct? Well maybe watch what Manny Pacquiao's daily caloric intake is when training for a fight, it's around 6000 calories a day, and most of it coming in the form of white rice.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2017, 04:32:22 PM »

That's not true. Food is undervalued. You can have a bucket full of nails, but youncant build a house without the wood.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2017, 04:32:33 PM »
You're into boxing now correct? Well maybe watch what Manny Pacquiao's daily caloric intake is when training for a fight, it's around 6000 calories a day, and most of it coming in the form of white rice.

gave up boxing and went back to building the body beautiful

but yep you need a shit ton of calories to train boxing

i shit ate crap as always but my conditioning improved substainsly and my coach flat out said that i was twice as conditioned as any of the hooligans he trained

thats just genetics

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2017, 04:36:31 PM »
That's not true. Food is undervalued. You can have a bucket full of nails, but youncant build a house without the wood.

have you ever read Mentzers Heavy Duty Journal?

theres a chapter where he goes into his contest prep for the mr. HO 1980

he averaged 1500 cals per day and sometimes only had 600 or so

Doc Blakely ate just 80 grams of protien during dieting focusing on carbs and he was always benching ober 6 bills

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2017, 04:40:57 PM »
have you ever read Mentzers Heavy Duty Journal?

theres a chapter where he goes into his contest prep for the mr. HO 1980

he averaged 1500 cals per day and sometimes only had 600 or so

Doc Blakely ate just 80 grams of protien during dieting focusing on carbs and he was always benching ober 6 bills

Not sure how much I put into mentzers stuff. Speed psychosis fucks ppl up. I've met plenty in prison.

One of my resellers in LA maintained 240lbs at my height on a 2 month meth n heroin run eating nothing.

Ppl like that are the exception, not the rule.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2017, 04:42:14 PM »
by the by

hit 8 reps with 5 plates a side on this here machine but nah i dont train very hard  :D

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2017, 04:44:11 PM »
My answering your questions, answers are bolded in your quote

serious q nelson

Yes I do because anytime anyone opposes you, makes a joke and/or pic in response you lose your mind, sometimes sending people temper tantrum pm's

No I think you are writing the truth for the most part because you would not well see above answer

Who cares? you are taking advice and theories with guys who are genetic freaks and/or successful with gentic freask..with your not so much, sorry the truth hurts

Again both guys are genetic freaks so a calorie is a calorie applies to them, not you. Again you should be taking suggestions from guys who are Naturally ecto who not onlky succeeeded in putting on size and kept/improved their builds and were consistent when on and off cycle/b] Blakely and Mentzer can only pass on what worked for them, again 2 guys with superior genetics to yours. The guys who were sucessful with their method were 2 things you are not...consistent, have the genetics that respond well to their thoeies and trained for fucking years consistently to get to their levels
[/b]again what works for them does not obviously work for you

its a meal service for convenience, its not supposed to make miracles you moron, you would have had the same non results had you ordered from a restaurant. Again there is a difference to eating what you want and eating enough for consistent growth and is not an excuse to eat shit. Just because you can eat at mickey d's once a day and have it not affect your physique negatively does not mean its the smartest thing to do. That stuff is calories but is not exactly food. You prove the adage "you are what you eat" and in your case that means looking like a sickly bird. Also if you only stuck to eating consistently like this for a few weeks or months, means shit, it takes years to develop a good physique and for your body to be able to structurally hold on to the extra mass you put on, If you don't believ this bring yourself up to at least 200lbs clean bulk(like 10-12% in your case) keep it there for a year then diet it off slowly for another several months with a slight deficit. Over that 2 year period I bet on or off gear you would be at least a solid 180 and stay there. You are not consistent and sorry but you cant sculpt a pebble, you need to be a lump of clay or a big fucking rock first, not a fat one but a bigger one

No you don't because if you did you would look alot different than you do now, and you would have bigger and better legs, I bet you have never done a hard leg workout in your life, not training heavy, but a hard workout with effort, hell bethere uses less than 135lbs added to most machines but he works his legs harder than you do any bodypart. You also keep referring to boxing, well so fucking what you took a boxing course for a little while and some pro played with you in the ring and fleeced your ego. Trust me if he really went at you your face would be destroyed rather than being a bit puffy in that pic you love to post. You would be fucking crying and begging him to stop. All things aside kudos for trying out boxing and haing the guts to spar, but get real, you tried out boxing, you did not fully immerse yourself 24/7 into it for years on end. There is a difference and my poin t is what you think is hhard training is delusional because with the amount of gear you have done over the years and those decade old pics you always bring up you would have had an awesome physique for your strcuture if you were actually putting in the effort in the gym, training all bodyparts equally instead of chest, arms and shoulders. Hell you dont even have abs popping out at low bodyfat so we know you dont train those
You have good genetics to be ripped DJ thats it, and frankly if you actually worked hard in the gym your phsyique enhanced could be achieved naturally. That is why the stuff you post on drugs, diet and training is so pathetic, because you are a lazy guy who sponges off family so he can sit at home and hope for his dreams to come true without putting in effort. Do you even have any work skills? What are you going to do when your parents are too old to afford your lifestyle goals?
Call this tough love
DJ
"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2017, 04:46:00 PM »
Not sure how much I put into mentzers stuff. Speed psychosis fucks ppl up. I've met plenty in prison.

One of my resellers in LA maintained 240lbs at my height on a 2 month meth n heroin run eating nothing.

Ppl like that are the exception, not the rule.

thats right he was a speed freak

but John Mark Blakely was highly opposed to all drugs besides muscle drugs

In fact he mever had a drink in his life

Hmmmmmm.... gh15=John Mark Blakely  ???

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2017, 04:49:52 PM »
holy fuck nelson

I DO NOT WANT TO WEIGH MORE THAN 180

NOT ONE OUNCE MORE

i keep saying..... IT IS ABOUT THE LOOK

so 5 plates a side on hammer dips for 8 reps isnt hard work  ???