Author Topic: Feldman Says One Of His Alleged Molesters From The ‘80s Now Works For LA Dodgers  (Read 5443 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Pretty easy to find out but there is no will to report it in the press. Look up a list of his movies, then the executives, producers, agents, etc on each. It's not a list of hundreds of people tbh.

The press only does research and digs up dirt on people when it benefits their own agenda.

Info damaging to Democrats gets buried and info damaging to Republicans gets pushed and pushed hard.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
Time is now for Feldman to give up the name of the perv who gripped his goonie.

Or shut up.
One eyed willy.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
LMFAOOO that is some funny shit

Hahaha, he wants 10 million to make a movie about it.  This dude has no awareness of himself.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
idk who's jewing who anymore
a

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
It's beginning to look like being the victim of sexual abuse is a way to get publicity, almost like a right of passage. It's pretty hard to prove or disprove something that may have happened decades ago.

Getting nervous Prime?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
What would I have done? The first time someone looked at me in anything other than a professional way they would have needed a hearing aid after I screamed loud and long "THIS OLD QUEER JUST TOUCHED MY COCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everone of these ( woman and men ) will allow whatever to happen as long as their star is on the rise and the cash is flowing . . . but let it stop and it's " Wah, wah my tittie was touched or someone ( who no longer signs the checks ) rubbed my wiener." Fuck these opportunistic, hypocritical assholes.

J

Exactly

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
10 mil to make a movie. Just record on your iPhone and post it on twitter or something. Why let these pedos continue to walk?
A

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
I hope he outs all these sick sons of bitches and they are shamed and stoned by their own kind.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
I hope he outs all these sick sons of bitches and they are shamed and stoned by their own kind.

Those kids were put through hell

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
DSM-5 -- V61.21a (i.i) Lingering Effects of Childhood Sexual Abuse (CSA):

2.1.i: Bust a move accompanied by a macrocephalic pygmy (Probability Code: Indubitable)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
I saw an add on TV for the Dr Oz show. Apparently Feldman will be on today's show. He will be exposing pedophilia in Hollywood.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
I saw an add on TV for the Dr Oz show. Apparently Feldman will be on today's show. He will be exposing pedophilia in Hollywood.

Perhaps he'll finally answer - What's up with the youth?