Author Topic: Relationship question, honest opinions  (Read 9221 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Relationship question, honest opinions
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2017, 03:01:19 PM »
You can't fuck with kids like that. You can't love them, nurture them and then take off because you and mom aren't mature enough to get along. Kids are a lifetime commitment whether they're your seed or not. Especially young kids.

If you don't want the responsibility of kids don't have them or don't date women that have them.

You pretty much owe it to the kids to stay now. Fuck you and mom for putting yourselves first. You went in knowing what could happen. Man up and deal.

Could be the worst advice, second only to GH15's

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2017, 03:07:03 PM »

Why do you think the up and coming generations are so fucked up? They've never any type of stability. It fucks them up and makes them insecure.

Simple Simon

« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2017, 03:08:06 PM »
Why do you think the up and coming generations are so fucked up? They've never any type of stability. It fucks them up and makes them insecure.

and kids never pick up on the fact that parents hate each other and secretly pretend they dont....

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2017, 03:09:24 PM »

That would be a good argument for biological father staying in the relationship.. pretty lame one for boyfriend and not their father having to stay... the horse is out of the barn

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2017, 03:29:50 PM »
and kids never pick up on the fact that parents hate each other and secretly pretend they dont....

Hence why having children is serious fucking business. I don't care if two people have to fake loving each other till the kids are 18. It absolutely fucks up kids watching parents/parental figures leave.

Too many excuses not to make the relationship work. And if people aren't mature enough to take the fights away from the kids then they shouldn't fucking breed.

Growing up I never saw my parents fight once. As I got older they told me it was because they only did it when we were gone.

95% of parents nowadays are absolutely useless and only think of their own self satisfaction.

Single moms and dads on dating sites....for fuck sakes be a parent and don't worry about your "loneliness." Nobody gets accidentally pregnant. NO ONE.

Simple Simon

« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2017, 03:31:58 PM »
Hence why having children is serious fucking business. I don't care if two people have to fake loving each other till the kids are 18. It absolutely fucks up kids watching parents/parental figures leave.

Too many excuses not to make the relationship work. And if people aren't mature enough to take the fights away from the kids then they shouldn't fucking breed.

Growing up I never saw my parents fight once. As I got older they told me it was because they only did it when we were gone.

95% of parents nowadays are absolutely useless and only think of their own self satisfaction.

Single moms and dads on dating sites....for fuck sakes be a parent and don't worry about your "loneliness." Nobody gets accidentally pregnant. NO ONE.

seems like thats had a major effect on your reaction to this thread, maybe they shouldn't have said anything at all.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #81 on: November 04, 2017, 03:33:18 PM »
Some guys in this thread desperately need to be red pilled.  :-X

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: November 04, 2017, 03:58:25 PM »
seems like thats had a major effect on your reaction to this thread, maybe they shouldn't have said anything at all.

If you think that's what impassions me in this thread then you're as bright as you're buddy Shizzo.

I'm big on people putting children first. There are no other options. Shit parents and animal abusers piss me off.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2017, 05:34:26 PM »
If you think that's what impassions me in this thread then you're as bright as you're buddy Shizzo.

I'm big on people putting children first. There are no other options. Shit parents and animal abusers piss me off.

Sadly there are A Lot of Horrible Parents & Child / animal abusers.
They're scumbags of highest order.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #84 on: November 04, 2017, 05:35:08 PM »

Adonis,, comon now..

my words in that postings are holy! should follow by any male on earth in order to survive as males.. otherwize the "future" is not good,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: November 04, 2017, 08:00:16 PM »
Adonis,, comon now..

my words in that postings are holy! should follow by any male on earth in order to survive as males.. otherwize the "future" is not good,,

gh15 approved

How can people be so simple as to follow your every word?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #86 on: November 04, 2017, 08:03:13 PM »
How can people be so simple as to follow your every word?

Because they are idiots.

Whoever follows any advice given by Gh15 has to be a little "out there."
X

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #87 on: November 04, 2017, 08:49:32 PM »
^president Donald trump sure did.. but hey some say we are a little out there.. never the less he is the president of thie! united states of America and the whole west

not only did you get gh15 in your face in 2005.. lol 11 years later you got president Donald j trump in your face

im telling you the first quarter of the 21st century is gh15 dominated 100% its unheard of,, the whole damn quarter of a century it is a hell of a lot of time,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #88 on: November 04, 2017, 08:52:08 PM »
^president Donald trump sure did.. but hey some say we are a little out there.. never the less he is the president of thie! united states of America and the whole west

not only did you get gh15 in your face in 2005.. lol 11 years later you got president Donald j trump in your face

im telling you the first quarter of the 21st century is gh15 dominated 100% its unheard of,, the whole damn quarter of a century it is a hell of a lot of time,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

No, he didn't. You have no evidence to back up your claims. Therefore, you are lying.

X

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: November 05, 2017, 10:28:15 AM »
It’s not about manning up and dealing with it, she’s to much to deal with, she brings up our previous arguments in front of them, yells and talks shit to me in front of them , fuck that I’m out.

Simple Simon

« Reply #90 on: November 05, 2017, 12:27:14 PM »
Is it wrong that I feel bad leaving my relationship with the mother of 2 kids.  Inside I want out I’ve been there for them when their father wasn’t there for them he left them  because he had his own problems.  I work hard to support them and give them the better things in life that I could never have as a kid as I’m leaving the kids are sad and don’t want me to go but I can no longer take this relationship this woman is antisocial with my family only wants it to be just me her and the two kids is you’re wrong  feel like shit for leaving .  Honest opinions only no dick head comments .  Anybody ever been in the situation like myself ?
then
It’s not about manning up and dealing with it, she’s to much to deal with, she brings up our previous arguments in front of them, yells and talks shit to me in front of them , fuck that I’m out.

epic story change of peace,,,,

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: November 05, 2017, 01:24:15 PM »
 What does Matt Canning have to say about this messy relationship ?

Simple Simon

« Reply #92 on: November 05, 2017, 03:32:45 PM »
What does Matt Canning have to say about this messy relationship ?
I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I.......

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #93 on: November 05, 2017, 03:49:06 PM »
Drop her off by the Big A ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2017, 04:16:47 PM »
Nobody gets accidentally pregnant. NO ONE.

You're wrong.

The Virgin Mary did.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: November 06, 2017, 12:13:33 AM »
drop you off by the big A

macaumuscle

« Reply #96 on: November 06, 2017, 12:19:09 AM »
I’ll go back to the SHU for stupid fucks like you

usually you wanna quote someone with a comment like this, or are you talkin to yourself?

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: November 06, 2017, 12:45:05 AM »
im not asking for your sensitivity homeboy, but have some respect. A lot of people wanna act tough behind a screen . You can have an honest opinion that’s fine but don’t be disrespectful bro.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 06, 2017, 02:17:28 AM »
I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I.......
For ten pages.