Author Topic: Relationship question, honest opinions  (Read 9220 times)

tacobender

• Getbig IV
Relationship question, honest opinions
« on: November 02, 2017, 04:38:01 PM »
Is it wrong that I feel bad leaving my relationship with the mother of 2 kids.  Inside I want out I’ve been there for them when their father wasn’t there for them he left them  because he had his own problems.  I work hard to support them and give them the better things in life that I could never have as a kid as I’m leaving the kids are sad and don’t want me to go but I can no longer take this relationship this woman is antisocial with my family only wants it to be just me her and the two kids is you’re wrong  feel like shit for leaving .  Honest opinions only no dick head comments .  Anybody ever been in the situation like myself ?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Relationship question, honest opinions
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 04:39:16 PM »
Is it wrong that I feel bad leaving my relationship with the mother of 2 kids.  Inside I want out I’ve been there for them when their father wasn’t there for them he left them  because he had his own problems.  I work hard to support them and give them the better things in life that I could never have as a kid as I’m leaving the kids are sad and don’t want me to go but I can no longer take this relationship this woman is antisocial with my family only wants it to be just me her and the two kids is you’re wrong  feel like shit for leaving .  Honest opinions only no dick head comments .  Anybody ever been in the situation like myself ?
a

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 04:40:36 PM »
 ;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 04:43:52 PM »

You are an asshole .

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 04:46:49 PM »
    Just get a side bitch. bj181 is single.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 04:54:06 PM »
So you feel guilty for leaving kids who’s original father left them.  Hmmmm. Okay.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2017, 05:04:12 PM »
So you feel guilty for leaving kids who’s original father left them.  Hmmmm. Okay.
hes dead bro I just didn’t want to put it all out there

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2017, 05:08:01 PM »
Get Mr. Vince Basile to move in and play husband!
X

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2017, 05:22:41 PM »
It’s your life only you can decide what’s right.They are not your kids and if you can’t handle her ways then you must go.i guess I would feel bad but they are not your kids.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2017, 05:27:25 PM »

Staying with her just for the kid's sake is a valiant sacrifice, but in many ways it's better to leave than stay.

It does not sound as if anything good will come of it even if you stay (and hate yourself) for 10+ more years.

What good will that do?
Q

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2017, 05:56:47 PM »
Staying with her just for the kid's sake is a valiant sacrifice, but in many ways it's better to leave than stay.

It does not sound as if anything good will come of it even if you stay (and hate yourself) for 10+ more years.

What good will that do?
thanks guys I was brought up with family values she’s anti social with her own family, my family is important to me and anytime I leave to go visit them it causes an argument she gets irritated so I would sometimes just avoid the fight because I didn’t want the kids to be in the middle of it as she would drag them into it or say stuff she shouldn’t in front of them. Again it was more about the kids sake instead of my own

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2017, 05:57:59 PM »
thanks guys I was brought up with family values she’s anti social with her own family, my family is important to me and anytime I leave to go visit them it causes an argument she gets irritated so I would sometimes just avoid the fight because I didn’t want the kids to be in the middle of it as she would drag them into it or say stuff she shouldn’t in front of them. Again it was more about the kids sake instead of my own

That is highly commendable.I always say I could leave easily if the kids weren’t mine but I don’t really know.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2017, 06:28:22 PM »
hes dead bro I just didn’t want to put it all out there
Dude. That’s not a minor detail that should have been left out.  You’re not doing the kids and favors if you stick around but can’t stand their mom. Better off moving on but still being part of their lives.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2017, 06:29:39 PM »

You sound like you are open to sensible advice. The problem here is that you are not in love with this woman any more. The rule re relationships goes like this: you will get more of the same. Why? Because people can't change.

No woman who loves you would isolate you from your friends and family.  Ending a relationship like yours is never easy. However, you really aren't obligated to look after her children. Of course they will miss you. Not sure if it is good to try to keep seeing them.

She doesn't sound like a reasonable woman. If she were you wouldn't have this decision to make. Eventually you will have no choice but to leave so the question is should it be sooner or later?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2017, 07:15:11 PM »
They aren't your kids so you won't be in the picture anyway when she hooks up with the next sucker.

Run. RUN I SAY!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2017, 07:40:39 PM »
You sound like you are open to sensible advice. The problem here is that you are not in love with this woman any more. The rule re relationships goes like this: you will get more of the same. Why? Because people can't change.

No woman who loves you would isolate you from your friends and family.  Ending a relationship like yours is never easy. However, you really aren't obligated to look after her children. Of course they will miss you. Not sure if it is good to try to keep seeing them.

She doesn't sound like a reasonable woman. If she were you wouldn't have this decision to make. Eventually you will have no choice but to leave so the question is should it be sooner or later?

Pretty much this . I would add, no one is on their death bed saying "THank god I stayed with that woman who I didn't love, came between me and my family..

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2017, 08:57:48 PM »
Would say Vince nailed it. She seems unreasonable and the antisocial thing is only going to get worse with time.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2017, 09:16:29 PM »
To thine own self be true.  Sometimes hard decisions need to be made and it's painful.

Either that, or stay with her and be a fucking man.  Tell her how it's going to be (firmly but nicely).  If you are providing for them and giving them a good life, you need to let her know that you have needs too and that you have a right to expect some things of her.  Women can be selfish as fuck sometimes.   If you assert yourself in the right way you might be surprised in her reaction.  Women need a man to be in charge even if they don't know it.  You've probably been treating her so good that she lost respect for you.  Women will run you around if you let them.  Be the man of the house....just make sure to be a righteous man.

As long as you aren't doing wrong like cheating on her or beating her her ass, she needs to show some appreciation and care about your wants and needs too.  Respect is a two way street.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2017, 09:18:09 PM »

well said Vince thanks guys I really appreciate it it’s been tough because he took his own life and the kids are paying the price I stuck around out of guilt and not wanting to abandon them the problem also as well as she is so clingy she will not let me go without a fight and we’re getting herself so I’ve stayed as in not trying to get physical I really appreciate you guys advice it’s just a tough situation but luckily I’m moving through it. It just sucks that the kids are paying the ultimate price and in the end I feel like I’m abandoning them as well as feeling guilty. Everyone around me has told me the same thing that you guys are saying that she’s so good at manipulating me and make me feel guilty

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2017, 09:20:09 PM »
To thine own self be true.  Sometimes hard decisions need to be made and it's painful.

Either that, or stay with her and be a fucking man.  Tell her how it's going to be (firmly but nicely).  If you are providing for them and giving them a good life, you need to let her know that you have needs too and that you have a right to expect some things of her.  Women can be selfish as fuck sometimes.   If you assert yourself in the right way you might be surprised in her reaction.  Women need a man to be in charge even if they don't know it.  You've probably been treating her so good that she lost respect for you.  Women will run you around if you let them.  Be the man of the house....just make sure to be a righteous man.

As long as you aren't doing wrong like cheating on her or beating her her ass, she needs to show some appreciation and care about your wants and needs too.  Respect is a two way street.
I’m doing exactly that brother. I’m not a pussy or pushover I’m exactly how you described

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2017, 09:26:34 PM »
I’m doing exactly that brother. I’m not a pussy or pushover I’m exactly how you described

Sucks for you bro.  I'm sorry.

You only have one life.  You don't want to die bitter because you put other people's needs above your own.  If she won't meet you half way and/or you've fallen out of love with her, I think you gotta bounce.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2017, 10:48:10 PM »
Sucks for you bro.  I'm sorry.

You only have one life.  You don't want to die bitter because you put other people's needs above your own.  If she won't meet you half way and/or you've fallen out of love with her, I think you gotta bounce.
thanks bro it really is dope to hear this

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2017, 10:54:39 PM »
Leave and take the kids.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2017, 11:00:02 PM »
Leave and take the kids.

Fuck that, it's somebody else's cocksnot.  Let them deal with it.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2017, 11:00:43 PM »
Leave and take the kids.
haha I wish man but unfortunately they aren’t mine I went from being a single 30 year old man to inheariting them. I’ve grown up learned how to be unselfish. Bitch don’t see it