Author Topic: whats my bodyfat-- the gh15 analyzing and critiqe thread  (Read 28899 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
whats my bodyfat-- the gh15 analyzing and critiqe thread
« on: November 02, 2017, 07:10:26 PM »
questions about hormones
questions about physiqes
questions about true bodyfat%

keep it to the topics so i can bring ths section up to where it should be,,

if you are easily offended this is not the thread for you,, this is for athletes who can accept the truth wether its good or bad,,

if i dont answer it means i did not see it or wasn't on the internet to answer you,, remember you can always check on both sites to see if im on or not,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
Re: whats my bodyfat-- the gh15 analyzing and critiqe thread
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 09:42:24 PM »
Gh15 what hormones is this fella on? I want to attain this type of clean lean look.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 09:46:32 PM »
Gh15 what hormones is this fella on? I want to attain this type of clean lean look.

Gh15 what do you attribute the shape of his jaw line to?  Over dieting or extensive cock-sucking?

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 09:49:11 PM »
Gh15 what do you attribute the shape of his jaw line to?  Over dieting or extensive cock-sucking?
;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 10:14:45 PM »
ths is the kido from the site here tht used to work on a boat.. love boat or something,, he used to ask me many questions back in 2011 or so,,
put a picture of him from far away,, I want to see him fully,, from head to toe,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 10:32:48 PM »
He posted these a while back, I think he's back on the ship because he hasn't posted in a while. I like this clean aesthetic Look, what kind of cycle can give this look? No gyno, full hairline, classic look. Guys in the 70s and 80s all had hair, thin waistlines, no bloat or gyno. That's what I'm aiming for.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2017, 10:58:57 PM »
He posted these a while back, I think he's back on the ship because he hasn't posted in a while. I like this clean aesthetic Look, what kind of cycle can give this look? No gyno, full hairline, classic look. Guys in the 70s and 80s all had hair, thin waistlines, no bloat or gyno. That's what I'm aiming for.

Suck lots of cock.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2017, 11:12:32 PM »
Suck lots of cock.
Haha, that can't be the secret, if that was true Vince G would be ripped ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2017, 11:32:07 PM »
 :D

when my americant bud saw these pics he said and i quote "who is this dork? guy looks like ass"

bABABABBABBABABBNABBANAN A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2017, 11:41:40 PM »
please answer this q almighty

i have a q god

i know you say that if you wanna run over 1 gram of test per week you will need gh in the blood

so does the same hold true for deca?

and if it does also hold true for deca, whats the max dose of deca you can run without gh?

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2017, 11:53:58 PM »
Probably on dbol 2nd and 3rd pick, arms look very full there, but face never looks bloated/bulletproof hairline. Maybe good quality gh?
:D

when my americant bud saw these pics he said and i quote "who is this dork? guy looks like ass"

bABABABBABBABABBNABBANAN A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2017, 11:56:35 PM »
Probably on dbol 2nd and 3rd pick, arms look very full there, but face never looks bloated/bulletproof hairline. Maybe good quality gh?

but he does look like a dork, and i bet that he cant fight for shit and is a hugeass pussy  :D

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2017, 11:59:21 PM »
but he does look like a dork, and i bet that he cant fight for shit and is a hugeass pussy  :D
I don't care if he's a dork or gay, I like his physique, that's why I'm curious what Gh15 thinks about his cycle. He'll Bob Paris is gay and in the interview I've seen of him he was boring as fuck, but I'd love to have his physique.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2017, 12:00:54 AM »

I bet he'd hand you your ass in the squared circle and force feed you his italian sausage afterwards.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2017, 12:07:37 AM »
I bet he'd hand you your ass in the squared circle and force feed you his italian sausage afterwards.
;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2017, 12:20:01 AM »

then you woke up

jew bag :D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2017, 12:52:49 AM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2017, 01:11:08 AM »
Love it.

is she your cousin?

would love to pound her ass with fury while making her scream out "oh yes my WASP KING take my jewish ass and make it yours, i am your jewish slut"  :D

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2017, 10:20:43 AM »
Dear gh15,

I would like some advice on how to break through my plateau. I have been stuck in similar condition and size to what you see here for the last 3 years. I have been training for 18 years, but at this point I am a little stuck. I would like to add perhaps another 15lbs at similar condition. My body fat ranges between 7% and 9% depending on diet.

I am a follower of the bible (I have been around for many years) and my typical stacks are low dose test with tren and mast, sometimes with an oral like anavar or halotestin for a few weeks prior to when I want to be in my best condition, along with perhaps 100mcg T3.

Typical doses:-
Test - 200mg per week typically
Tren - 100mg eod, sometimes ed
Mast - same as the tren
HGH - up to 4-8iu ed

I have tried higher doses of test, but I usually end up looking too bloofy, even with an AI. I have also tried various other bulking orals such as A-50 and DBol and I really only get the same reaction as with the higher doses of test.

I am pleased with my condition generally, but I am a hard gainer when it comes to size. I'm currently sitting at approx. 205lbs at 8-9% bf.

I would very much welcome your advice and thanks in advance!

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2017, 12:24:09 PM »
Great physique man!! Shows how effective gh is with low doses and constitency!! That's a physique to brag about. You could easily blow up it wouldn't matter what you added you are lean enough!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2017, 12:31:19 PM »
I have tried higher doses of test, but I usually end up looking too bloofy, even with an AI. I have also tried various other bulking orals such as A-50 and DBol and I really only get the same reaction as with the higher doses of test.

this is the exact same thing that i have experienced but i thought that gh in the blood was supposed to off set this, so what gives here 15  ???

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2017, 01:28:03 PM »
give me few minutes I need to go over the other threds ill get back here in a few,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2017, 01:29:09 PM »
^^^ cool bro, we are waiting...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2017, 01:48:34 PM »

that's simple basic cycles,,

low dose testosterona short easter and winstrol
low dose testosterona shotrt easter  and nppiona /equipoina / primobolana
you can realy incorporate designers too like epistane but when very low bodyfat I always prefer anadrol.. again for this look you dont need anadrol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2017, 01:53:14 PM »
please answer this q almighty

tht will depend on your igf levels in the blood to begin with,,

and yes the doses of aas you can run alwys depends on the igf level in the blood that indirectly depends on the fda gh level in the blood.. or DIRECTLY depends on the syntetic phamacutical igf aka iplex and or increlex in your blood,,

I woudnt go over LEGIT! 400-600mg nandrolona long easter with out fda gh in blood,, then again so much underdos filts out there that sometimes you take 800mg and you only realy put in 300mg.. so be sure its legit!

i dont like nandrolona for advance bodybuild only for basic build of hormonized foundation,, all advance levels i recommend equipona and trenbolona one or the other or both since we always go in and out with products,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel