Author Topic: UFC 217: Bisping vs. St-Pierre  (Read 12825 times)

Simple Simon

Re: UFC 217: Bisping vs. St-Pierre
« Reply #100 on: November 06, 2017, 10:06:49 AM »
12 times by USADA so far, feel free to look it up

https://www.usada.org/testing/results/athlete-test-history/
do you think they dont know prior to the tests,
Why would Dana want his athletes flailing around looking like shit?
In fact why test at all?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #101 on: November 06, 2017, 11:47:22 AM »
torrented it yesterday. really great fight! bisping was a bit outclassed tbf. but those elbows off the bottom were like razor blades.

If you got a real job you could just purchase the PPV live.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #102 on: November 06, 2017, 11:57:59 AM »
In fact why test at all?

I think that the Athletic Commisions needed to have the UFC get USADA involved because it was already a controversial sport. And you can't have guys with dangerous skills all roided up. They wear those tiny gloves. Eventually somebody was going to get hurt badly.

Simple Simon

« Reply #103 on: November 06, 2017, 12:09:14 PM »
I think that the Athletic Commisions needed to have the UFC get USADA involved because it was already a controversial sport. And you can't have guys with dangerous skills all roided up. They wear those tiny gloves. Eventually somebody was going to get hurt badly.

if they were that bothered about people getting hurt they would start banning fighters from hitting an unconscious opponent, these refs diving in like fucking idiots is ridiculous.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: November 06, 2017, 01:00:09 PM »
In fact why test at all?

They have lost a couple major names because of the testing. Bones Jones failed a test. He's done forever the greatest p4p  because of failed tests.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #105 on: November 06, 2017, 01:44:02 PM »
Already back when Thug Rose fought Paige, Dana looked like he hanged himself.

Q

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: November 06, 2017, 02:13:07 PM »
Some of you guys are not on this planet.  Gsp was quicker and more accurate in the standup, bisping is one of the best strikers in the UFC.  Gsp was stronger and able to take him down at will.  Bisping has a great active guard but your still loosing from that position.  He checked him standing, wrestling and finally submission.  My money was on bisping, not because of age and all that crap but because he is actively fighting and the top level constantly with no time off.  GSP came in with zero ring rust and looked as good as ever.  Looking gassed means nothing, you can't tell how much someone has left by how they look. 

I suggest you go back and watch his earlier fights, he was slow predictable in comparison and Michael bisping is nothing but a journeyman with a belt. Yeah bisping is tough and durable but most successful journeymen are.
The old GSP could level change, shoot, strike without any signal, its what made him so hard to fight. He looked composed and measured distance very well Saturday but he telegraphed everything, no way hes taking down Romero, Jacaare, Weidman, Whittaker maybe but he's getting straight back up where he does. His first fight back after 4 years out but he needs to improve to beat anyone other than Bisping who was definitely the easiest fight for him.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #107 on: November 06, 2017, 02:52:55 PM »
[/quote

i have 4 paid iptv subscriptions that i could have watched the fight live on if i wanted. but weren't that bothered to stay up till 4 or 5am (uk time) to watch it.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #108 on: November 06, 2017, 03:17:02 PM »

i have 4 paid iptv subscriptions that i could have watched the fight live on if i wanted. but weren't that bothered to stay up till 4 or 5am (uk time) to watch it.

You can't even correctly quote a post on GetBig.com.

No chance of supporting 4 paid iptv subscriptions.