Author Topic: UFC 217: Bisping vs. St-Pierre  (Read 12894 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: UFC 217: Bisping vs. St-Pierre
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2017, 09:58:20 PM »

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2017, 10:01:34 PM »
Lickable? She looks like she would be the one licking pussy.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2017, 10:03:49 PM »
Lickable? She looks like she would be the one licking pussy.

but its hot as fuck her wider hips and narrow waist

and i bet she has a hot round firm bubble ass too boot

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2017, 10:05:19 PM »
Left hook, dropped, ground and pound, choked.

Awesome, Bisping was a dick the entire time leading up to the fight and he was just trying to hard to talk shit, trying to emulate Mcgregor , but it just came off as annoying more than anything, theres an art to talking shit, in this fight he just tried to hard. Should be interesting to see how he handles this loss, his next podcast should be very interesting/humiliating for him.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2017, 10:05:42 PM »
If I was a betting man, I would have put it all on GSP, without hesitation.

There would be no point in bringing him back, if he lost in his first fight.

Now he is the champion......

Hope you didn't pay for that.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2017, 10:08:18 PM »
If I was a betting man, I would have put it all on GSP, without hesitation.

There would be no point in bringing him back, if he lost in his first fight.

Now he is the champion......

Hope you didn't pay for that.
Bisping was the underdog

James

« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2017, 10:10:37 PM »
after the fight:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2017, 10:11:49 PM »
Commentators disappoint me.

Anybody watching that fight could see that GSP was running out of gas.  Yeah, he won, but the "amazing performance" shit.. come on, he was very close to being utterly gassed and out of the fight.  Bisping.. I've never liked to watch, but the dude was going to win the marathon, no doubt.

But instead, GSP gets in a good hit and that's it.

Now they build up GSP to be immortal and sell more PPVs based on exaggeration.

This is why a lot of people, including myself have tired of watching fighting.  Because the fact is, it's 90% based on exaggeration.  It's a game of very fine margins and to make out like these people are unbeatable is most often just bullshit.  It doesn't pay to tell the truth that Bisping could well have won in the later rounds.

I agree about GSP running out of gas, but based on that flurry of strikes just before the choke, it was clear he got a second wind.  If I had to guess, GSP would have found a way to go the distance and win by decision, had it not ended the way it did.  GSP was winning the fight even while, as you said, he looked like he was running out of gas.

I also think you could really see the disparity in body weight in this fight.  I felt that while GSP was successful with his takedowns, you could tell he was taking down a heavier man.  I could sense that GSP was doing things that a welterweight fighter would not have had the body weight to as easily defend.  Body weight helps in fights!  I used to think it was all that matters, then thought it barely mattered at all - but yes, it matters quite a bit.

PS - GSP's face was really busted up [picture attached below].  :-[  What an amazing champion.

How did he win? Ko?

Technical submission [read-naked choke],  He choked out Bisping after laying waste to him with a series of strikes.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2017, 10:17:05 PM »
Bisping was the underdog
Doesn't matter. Bisping lost before entering the octagon.

I really used to love MMA, but with the mafia ties with Pride, the utter shit that Bellator puts out, and the growing sentiment that hype (Not the results) sells fights, I am worried about the integrity of the sport.

You start to ask yourself: Is MMA really that much harder to choreograph than professional wrestling? We all saw it on display in the McGregor vs. Mayweather fiasco.

Boxing has long been accused of being corrupt as well. When push comes to punch, are the consumers being lied to?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2017, 10:17:53 PM »
I'm pleased by the result of Bisping and GSP.

Also, I would like to put my dick inside Rose.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2017, 10:25:02 PM »
Doesn't matter. Bisping lost before entering the octagon.

I really used to love MMA, but with the mafia ties with Pride, the utter shit that Bellator puts out, and the growing sentiment that hype (Not the results) sells fights, I am worried about the integrity of the sport.

You start to ask yourself: Is MMA really that much harder to choreograph than professional wrestling? We all saw it on display in the McGregor vs. Mayweather fiasco.

Boxing has long been accused of being corrupt as well. When push comes to punch, are the consumers being lied to?

I agree and I think back in the day you couldn't bet on UFC, like when Shamrock and Gracie, etc.. there wasn't Vegas odds on those fights, once Vegas gets involved it messes with the integrity of the sport. I will say this, Vegas lost a lot tonight, I'm sure tons of people took Bisping, Cody, and Joanna.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2017, 10:26:39 PM »
Uncle Dana..
Has a new cash cow...
GSP...
 ;D  ;D
He needs one..
With Conor asking for a lot..
He needs to have an alternative cash cow..

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2017, 10:30:38 PM »
I agree and I think back in the day you couldn't bet on UFC, like when Shamrock and Gracie, etc.. there wasn't Vegas odds on those fights, once Vegas gets involved it messes with the integrity of the sport. I will say this, Vegas lost a lot tonight, I'm sure tons of people took Bisping, Cody, and Joanna.
Normal people may have. But insiders bet heavily towards the people they knew would win.

Stocks, and gambling are geared towards rich people with connections. Sure, you can get some average Joe's, who get lucky, but it's only insiders that truly benefit.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2017, 10:31:59 PM »
GSP was too heavy here.  You could see his energy drop off quick early on.  He wisely capitalized when Bisping went down and elbowed the shit out of him before getting the rear naked choke.  If not for that, it wasn't looking good.  Fair play though, he had 4 years off and went up in weight and won.  He kept composed even while busted open and partially gassed out.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2017, 10:33:26 PM »
Uncle Dana..
Has a new cash cow...
GSP...
 ;D  ;D
He needs one..
With Conor asking for a lot..
He needs to have an alternative cash cow..
Conor won't be fighting for a long time, he thinks he's the shit and won't fight unless his promotion company get a piece of everything. They need to start marketing Nate Diaz, that dudes a savage, doesn't give two fucks about anything!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2017, 11:37:14 PM »
Pretty good fight. GSP is a beast wrestler. The fear of the takedown totally changed Bisping fight plan in the cage. Er...uh...DA CAGE!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2017, 01:06:38 AM »
GSP was too heavy here.  You could see his energy drop off quick early on.  He wisely capitalized when Bisping went down and elbowed the shit out of him before getting the rear naked choke.  If not for that, it wasn't looking good.  Fair play though, he had 4 years off and went up in weight and won.  He kept composed even while busted open and partially gassed out.

That was definitely noticeable.  Yet these beastly heavyweights are 265-lb, and some of them have quite good stamina.  I guess GSP was just not intended to be a big man.  Compare him to Brock Lesnar who moves around like a featherweight, despite being, what, 80+ pounds heavier in contest?  It's really quite the remarkable feat.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2017, 01:29:19 AM »
He recovered fine. Just nervous energy dump....he wasn't totally gassed.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #68 on: November 05, 2017, 01:56:53 AM »
that pussy looks very lickable

Do you think it has the faint scent of fish?  :D  Love that faint scent.

He recovered fine. Just nervous energy dump....he wasn't totally gassed.

Agreed.  He was only gassed for some parts of the contest.  ;D

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: November 05, 2017, 01:00:59 AM »
but its hot as fuck her wider hips and narrow waist

and i bet she has a hot round firm bubble ass too boot

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #70 on: November 05, 2017, 02:23:54 AM »
Best YouTube comment

"I always used to force things, but best thing is to set up traps, so when they step in, its easier to get him." -GSP
Kevin Spacey

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #71 on: November 05, 2017, 02:53:32 AM »
Commentators disappoint me.

Anybody watching that fight could see that GSP was running out of gas.  Yeah, he won, but the "amazing performance" shit.. come on, he was very close to being utterly gassed and out of the fight.  Bisping.. I've never liked to watch, but the dude was going to win the marathon, no doubt.

But instead, GSP gets in a good hit and that's it.

Now they build up GSP to be immortal and sell more PPVs based on exaggeration.

This is why a lot of people, including myself have tired of watching fighting.  Because the fact is, it's 90% based on exaggeration.  It's a game of very fine margins and to make out like these people are unbeatable is most often just bullshit.  It doesn't pay to tell the truth that Bisping could well have won in the later rounds.

Shut your worthless whore mouth

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #72 on: November 05, 2017, 03:33:36 AM »

umm, i take that back

usually my spider-sense of ass hotness is pretty spot on, but not thos time  :-X

thought shed look something more this this

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: November 05, 2017, 05:52:12 AM »
I was wrong. Way wrong. GSP looked amazing.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #74 on: November 05, 2017, 06:57:15 AM »
Conor won't be fighting for a long time, he thinks he's the shit and won't fight unless his promotion company get a piece of everything. They need to start marketing Nate Diaz, that dudes a savage, doesn't give two fucks about anything!

I totally agree...
Nate and Nick put on great fights..
Too bad Dana doesn't doesn't negotiate better deals with them specifically Nate..
Dana is dropping the ball not promoting Nate..